Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,522 members, 7,816,279 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) (69050 Views)

This Lady From Lesotho Wants A Nigerian Man (Photo) / Woman Disfigured By Accident Weds Her Man (Photo) / Nigerian Lady's Comment On A Dead Man's Photo. Regrets Not Having Sex With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 28, 2016
daretodiffer:
Neither undecided
...... grin grin grin

Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by jackie35(m): 3:00pm On Jul 28, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Of course I will go for B, moreover A won a lottery not his hard earned money and I will get a job for B so he can make money too in as much as he is not lazy

remember you self no get work
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by olahero(m): 3:02pm On Jul 28, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Of course I will go for B, moreover A won a lottery not his hard earned money and I will get a job for B so he can make money too in as much as he is not lazy
Nice YOU babe
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 28, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
mbong, I'm a dude o. Better don't start dropping 'pickup lines' tongue tongue
......Why you carry (f) nack for you gender?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by ProTouchDesigns: 3:04pm On Jul 28, 2016
A wise lady should pick A because with such money, A can have a complete facial make over and teeth restructuring. He can also have his personal gym in his house to get 6 packs and trust me with such money, Mr A will have a house with constant light for AC to chill him steady, nice ride with ac so no more hot weather and steady good meal so he will definitely become fresh wella. Money talks and bullshit works whether you like it or not.
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by omotolatoyosi(f): 3:05pm On Jul 28, 2016
B of course,the ugliness is in A's blood and i cant imagine my children looking like him,would jst try best to make Mr B a capable man,,i believe we gon survive
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by Dejideji1(m): 3:05pm On Jul 28, 2016
mizzbouqui:

peachesandroses:
"B"!!.....After a hard day ,I jus wanna be cuddled in those arms and he can't remain in his mum's house for ever,I mean one day we're gonna have a break through!
As for "A" with a face like that nightmares and sorrows of the heart are sure! How do I even take a stroll with such a man?

kwencypresh:

I go for B

no condition is permanent

feisty1:
grin I WOULD v gone for a but luks s also involved so I WL go for b.

All this ladies are Bloody liars!!! They are not sincere
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by feisty1(f): 3:05pm On Jul 28, 2016
grin I WOULD v gone for a but luks s also involved so I WL go for b.
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 28, 2016
DonaTee:
Even after filling Mr A teeth, I ll always see memory flashes of d horror teeth. And who says d new teeth wont b destroyed by warever destroyed d original teeth?

Option 2 I ll marry him under hypnoses get some cash n dissappear.....if I can pull it off. ~GOSH!!!~

I ll go for B. Eye go chop b4 mouth. He's a sight to behold biko.
Money aint all.
like they said no condition is permenant, i will advice you to go for A, am sure u have heard about plastic sugery
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by andyanders: 3:08pm On Jul 28, 2016
Florblu:
A all the way
Gonna use the money to fill his teeth

You are a wise lady. With such money, you fly him out of the country to change that face and when he is back, he will be another person.
A broke asss is gonna be a problem as he cannot afford pampers if any pregnancy comes out. Money is good unless you have not tasted money.With money, you can move a mountain.
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 28, 2016
ZuzuMan:
......Why you carry (f) nack for you gender?
e no matter na tongue tongue

That's me on my dp
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by NAVYdogg: 3:09pm On Jul 28, 2016
kwencypresh:

I go for B

no condition is permanent

And you think Mr A condition will remain permanent after winning $100m,you must be a joker.
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by cleansystem(m): 3:10pm On Jul 28, 2016
Dont look at the beauty . look at the heart. with the first guys money you can actually clean him up and make what you want him to be. your handsome guy is being controlled by the mom and when the heat comes dont find any reason to complain.
peachesandroses:
"B"!!.....After a hard day ,I jus wanna be cuddled in those arms and he can't remain in his mum's house for ever,I mean one day we're gonna have a break through!
As for "A" with a face like that nightmares and sorrows of the heart are sure! How do I even take a stroll with such a man?
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by cleansystem(m): 3:10pm On Jul 28, 2016
Dont look at the beauty . look at the heart. with the first guys money you can actually clean him up and make him what you want him to be. your handsome guy is being controlled by the mom and when the heat comes dont find any reason to complain.
peachesandroses:
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by Josiah1150(m): 3:10pm On Jul 28, 2016
ladies i will advise you to go for A. After yu av married him den you can settle with some rat poisons and add it to his food so that he can die and you can inherit all that huge some!
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by Tamakay(m): 3:12pm On Jul 28, 2016
When u come across a girl with 75k worth of phone and she is not working and her parents are just surviving on their meagre pensions, u need not to look far that A is on board at night but here on NL they will say 'of course B' .SMH
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 28, 2016
all of you saying surgery, what about if your baby decides to look like daddy?
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 28, 2016
Pinkyberry2:
AAAAAAAAAAAAA... with that amount of money he will be more handsome than b in just a year.... 100million dollars and not naira... he is already looking handsome in my eyes.

u have lot of sense
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by okonja(m): 3:14pm On Jul 28, 2016
Florblu:
A all the way
Gonna use the money to fill his teeth

Na you get sense pass...."Nobody is ugly, they just need money" angry
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 28, 2016
2dugged:
all of you saying surgery, what about if your baby decides to look like daddy?
women are enemies of themselves, who told u he was born like that?
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by 3KINGZ18: 3:16pm On Jul 28, 2016
peachesandroses:
bad gal
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 28, 2016
N31Billion Naira na fine boy I wan chop? that man on Pic A and Obasa!Jo who fine pass
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by DonaTee(f): 3:20pm On Jul 28, 2016
Zceesneh:
like they said no condition is permenant, i will advice you to go for A, am sure u have heard about plastic sugery

I hav. The sugery is 50 50. It has marred some pple worse dan dey were. I ll rather train now n be his surgeon cheesy at least I ll get ample share of d dough
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by mizzbouqui(f): 3:20pm On Jul 28, 2016
jackie35:

remember you self no get work
It's okay if that is what your brain thinks of every lady you come across
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by OscaZee: 3:21pm On Jul 28, 2016
peachesandroses:

Don't you think that with his kind of money,he could use some plastic surgery and still look good..
lol
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by KingRex1(m): 3:21pm On Jul 28, 2016
neweraomo:
grin
Rotfl grin
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by Funkyswagzz(m): 3:21pm On Jul 28, 2016
Ladies stop pretending.. u all waship money. If u ask every guy here to luk away u all will run A lyk russians tongue tongue
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by Dejideji1(m): 3:22pm On Jul 28, 2016
omotolatoyosi:
B of course,the ugliness is in A's blood and i cant imagine my children looking like him,would jst try best to make Mr B a capable man,,i believe we gon survive

Tah! You are a bloody liar! You are not sincere

1 Like

Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by taylor88(m): 3:23pm On Jul 28, 2016
mizzbouqui:

ur cute
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by danxzy: 3:23pm On Jul 28, 2016
you will kill him and enjoy his wealth ba? baddo
STFUareyouG0d:
I pick A cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by kimacent(m): 3:25pm On Jul 28, 2016
ministeriallist:
Ladies, I advice you pick A because the guy will still be handsome one day.
Na only advice ooo! grin

I stand wit u. Becos the case of Duncan mighty was lik A's until God answered his prayer wit moni. Wit the moni u can love-vendor up ur Man.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by sainttwist1(m): 3:25pm On Jul 28, 2016
if you pick B,stop watching nollywood/bollywood/hollywood movies, ehh i say my own ooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Vigilante Member Caught Sleeping With His Colleague's Wife In Ogun State / I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) / This Sexy Nigerian Female Firefighter Has Something For You Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.