Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) (69093 Views)

This Lady From Lesotho Wants A Nigerian Man (Photo) / Woman Disfigured By Accident Weds Her Man (Photo) / Nigerian Lady's Comment On A Dead Man's Photo. Regrets Not Having Sex With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by peachesandroses(f): 8:25pm On Jul 28, 2016
Skmoda:

thank God, you said your truthful mind, not some co..ck-licking pretending bastard.,respect!

Thank you
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by peachesandroses(f): 8:28pm On Jul 28, 2016
eminent007:
You get sense
thank you sor..
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by kiddkash(m): 8:30pm On Jul 28, 2016
ministeriallist:
Ladies, I advice you pick A because the guy will still be handsome one day.
Na only advice ooo! grin
na your type beauty is from within like say we they waka around with xray pics

1 Like

Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by peachesandroses(f): 8:31pm On Jul 28, 2016
doskie:
what if he promises not to smile in public. Wont you take him out? What if he truly loves you and he starts crying and attempts suicide even. Wont you pity him? Please reply because i want to know my fate on time. Bye.

Hmmmm....suicide? I will just lead him to Christ! A man should never kill himself because of a woman, never! unless he's giving up his life to save her,but to just die cos she no gree? its foolishness o
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by kiddkash(m): 8:37pm On Jul 28, 2016
KingRex1:
Marry A, if e no work, divorce him, get half his wealth, then marry B, build and grow an empire with him.
trust no hoes pre-nup straight
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by peachesandroses(f): 8:55pm On Jul 28, 2016
Boo3nity:

a $100m lottery "gentleman" like that n you're still forming? we both know you'll even french kiss someone worse for a slice of that rabba!
You better change your name to peachesandcream cos like your choice (option B), your moniker is but an empty dream.

with all due respect Mr Boo3nity,You don't talk to me like that, we both know there are always exceptions, and I'm one of dem and as for my moniker its not even a dream its jus a name,so I don't see how it wul den be an empty dream.
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 28, 2016
My advice for the ladies. choose A. marry him. poison him. Inherit the money. Now marry B grin
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by peachesandroses(f): 9:00pm On Jul 28, 2016
psalmsjob:

Believe me my sister with a fraction of the $100 million dollars lottery money you can transform that man to someone much more nice looking than the "B" guy.

my dear no matter how u change him,some parts of de body no go gree change!
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by peachesandroses(f): 9:05pm On Jul 28, 2016
banmee:

I'm sure that's what Lara said too before she met Oshiomole.
lol I dunno for her o! But this is me not her.
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by peachesandroses(f): 9:08pm On Jul 28, 2016
Dejideji1:

All this ladies are Bloody liars!!! They are not sincere

Bros u are not God, so u dunno who's being truthful or not.
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by banmee(m): 9:13pm On Jul 28, 2016
peachesandroses:

lol I dunno for her o! But this is me not her.

It's not about you or her. It's about what a woman would do.
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by peachesandroses(f): 9:18pm On Jul 28, 2016
3KINGZ18:
bad gal

Lol...opposite o
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by peachesandroses(f): 9:23pm On Jul 28, 2016
banmee:

It's not about you or her. It's about what a woman would do.
Guy all women are not the same! so they cannot all act the same!
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by leuelliot(m): 9:27pm On Jul 28, 2016
Sexxkillz:
They'll even marry a chimpanzee with money. . .

ah uncle you still de this unit? long time no see
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by banmee(m): 9:29pm On Jul 28, 2016
peachesandroses:

Guy all women are not the same! so they cannot all act the same!

Lol. All women are the same psychologically. Let me guess, you are still young and unmarried. Don't confuse college romance with what a woman is looking for in a marriage.
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by peachesandroses(f): 9:40pm On Jul 28, 2016
banmee:

Lol. All women are the same psychologically. Let me guess, you are still young and unmarried. Don't confuse college romance with what a woman is looking for in a marriage.

Alright.. I will stop here before you will start to insult me.
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by frankopit: 9:50pm On Jul 28, 2016
N10M can fix A, educate him and he can as well invest the remaining money like Dangote.Scientifically his genetic factors can be mutated.i mean genetic mutation.in fact u will have Oyibo kids.depending on what look u want America , China , Indian , Nigerian etc money can solve the issue
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 28, 2016
kwencypresh:

I go for B

no condition is permanent

Who told you no condition is permanent? God forgive me tell a cripple without legs and you go chop full slap like chicken and chips.
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by OscaZee: 10:24pm On Jul 28, 2016
Jarizod:
buh d pikins dem go still ugly! grin

lol,that's if the ugliness is genetic and not accidental..

1 Like

Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by bladeAnders(m): 10:25pm On Jul 28, 2016
see naija babes and levels....I laugh in swahili...internet forming
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by MyLuvmyjoy(f): 10:27pm On Jul 28, 2016
cheesy you never know which will perform beta lipsrsealed shocked
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by enigma3000: 10:37pm On Jul 28, 2016
kwencypresh:
I go for B
no condition is permanent
A's condition is also not permanent
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by mansuetusmiki: 11:01pm On Jul 28, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Of course I will go for B, moreover A won a lottery not his hard earned money and I will get a job for B so he can make money too in as much as he is not lazy

Am much lyk d B dear, give me the job ... I kneel beg.
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 28, 2016
daretodiffer:
Neither undecided
Greetings dear. You changed your profile picture Sha. Lol cheesy. The headless pic seems beautifulpromising sha cheesy How are you? T's been a while.. smiley
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by greggng: 11:33pm On Jul 28, 2016
peachesandroses:
"B"!!.....After a hard day ,I jus wanna be cuddled in those arms and he can't remain in his mum's house for ever,I mean one day we're gonna have a break through!
As for "A" with a face like that nightmares and sorrows of the heart are sure! How do I even take a stroll with such a man?

Chai u get sense die. Imagine some naija babe go prefer that chimpanze to that handsome guy cos of money.
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by peachesandroses(f): 11:36pm On Jul 28, 2016
greggng:

Chai u get sense die. Imagine some naija babe go prefer that chimpanze to that handsome guy cos of money.

thank u bros, sure thing, some babes would date a guy that beats dem like hell cos of his money.
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by nwanky(m): 11:46pm On Jul 28, 2016
peachesandroses:
"B"!!.....After a hard day ,I jus wanna be cuddled in those arms and he can't remain in his mum's house for ever,I mean one day we're gonna have a break through!
As for "A" with a face like that nightmares and sorrows of the heart are sure! How do I even take a stroll with such a man?

look at the amount o!
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by doskie(m): 12:27am On Jul 29, 2016
peachesandroses:

Hmmmm....suicide? I will just lead him to Christ! A man should never kill himself because of a woman, never! unless he's giving up his life to save her,but to just die cos she no gree? its foolishness o
oh no! You took it too serious. Suicide for woman stops in nollywood. No body does it in reality.
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by KcVictor(m): 12:32am On Jul 29, 2016
With money that scattered teeth can be fixed through surgery grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by nortcentrallord(m): 12:46am On Jul 29, 2016
peachesandroses:

You got foresight. Thumbs up.
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by missyadorable(f): 12:50am On Jul 29, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Of course I will go for B, moreover A won a lottery not his hard earned money and I will get a job for B so he can make money too in as much as he is not lazy

And after you get a job for B,he dumps you and you cry"After All I did for him"
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by nortcentrallord(m): 1:04am On Jul 29, 2016
mizzbouqui:

You are wise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments / How Relationship Use To Be, Before Phone Spoiled Everything... / Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.