Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) (69058 Views)

This Lady From Lesotho Wants A Nigerian Man (Photo) / Woman Disfigured By Accident Weds Her Man (Photo) / Nigerian Lady's Comment On A Dead Man's Photo. Regrets Not Having Sex With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by Slimflame(m): 1:15pm On Jul 28, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Of course I will go for B, moreover A won a lottery not his hard earned money and I will get a job for B so he can make money too in as much as he is not lazy
hu told u he is not lazy

1 Like

Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by mizzbouqui(f): 1:34pm On Jul 28, 2016
Slimflame:
hu told u he is not lazy
I told myself

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by balancediet(m): 1:53pm On Jul 28, 2016
na so una de talk first
kwencypresh:

I go for B

no condition is permanent

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by MzDesire(f): 2:26pm On Jul 28, 2016
None jor
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by TamedWolf90: 2:39pm On Jul 28, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Of course I will go for B, moreover A won a lottery not his hard earned money and I will get a job for B so he can make money too in as much as he is not lazy

I like you
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by oatzeal(m): 2:40pm On Jul 28, 2016
mizzbouqui:
so sweet of you
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by neweraomo: 2:40pm On Jul 28, 2016
KingRex1:
Marry A, if e no work, divorce him, get half his wealth, then marry B, build and grow an empire with him.
grin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by Spells(m): 2:43pm On Jul 28, 2016
If you ladies knw what $100 million is when converted to naira, u'll knw that the ugly dude can go for surgery n b even more cuter than option b.. .

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by DonaTee(f): 2:44pm On Jul 28, 2016
Even after filling Mr A teeth, I ll always see memory flashes of d horror teeth. And who says d new teeth wont b destroyed by warever destroyed d original teeth?

Option 2 I ll marry him under hypnoses get some cash n dissappear.....if I can pull it off. ~GOSH!!!~

I ll go for B. Eye go chop b4 mouth. He's a sight to behold biko.
Money aint all.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by abbeyty(m): 2:45pm On Jul 28, 2016
pick a and get his teeth fixed, problem solved @@@@@''

1 Like

Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by bammytee88(m): 2:45pm On Jul 28, 2016
Oshiomole wife will definitely go for A

9 Likes

Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by DateMynd44(m): 2:45pm On Jul 28, 2016
peachesandroses:
"B"!!.....After a hard day ,I jus wanna be cuddled in those arms and he can't remain in his mum's house for ever,I mean one day we're gonna have a break through!
As for "A" with a face like that nightmares and sorrows of the heart are sure! How do I even take a stroll with such a man?
mme Yaya tutu nkan number B. Aya try mien
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by Spells(m): 2:46pm On Jul 28, 2016
If you ladies knw what $100 million is when converted to naira, u'll knw that the ugly dude can go for surgery n b even more cuter than option b.. .ladies think with ur brains not with ur kitten.. ... Pardon mi French

1 Like

Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 28, 2016
Neither undecided
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by batista181(m): 2:48pm On Jul 28, 2016
grin A go make sense, No AFRICAN GIRL WILL CHOOSE 6 PACK INSTEAD OF 6 CARS cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by MrHenshaw: 2:49pm On Jul 28, 2016
Jarizod:
Honest answers Ladies cheesy
Gush! No one is saying anything about compatibility and Love. Physique n cash=Divorce. #ladiesrecievesense#

1 Like

Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 28, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
I pick A cheesy cheesy
...... I knew you still have that unbelievable crush on me grin grin grin

Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by mizzbouqui(f): 2:50pm On Jul 28, 2016
TamedWolf90:

I like you
Thanks
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by Pinkyberry2(f): 2:50pm On Jul 28, 2016
AAAAAAAAAAAAA... with that amount of money he will be more handsome than b in just a year.... 100million dollars and not naira... he is already looking handsome in my eyes.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by MicroBox: 2:50pm On Jul 28, 2016
Girls should be wise while answering this question...
He just won a lottery of $100m that means that he had been broke all his life before now.
0.000000000001% of his jackpot can change his look forever..
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by fpeter(f): 2:53pm On Jul 28, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
I pick A cheesy cheesy

Don't mind them with less than 1million dollars we will get the best surgeons to do the transformation and hire man B to be our chauffeur sef.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by jaydeeking(m): 2:53pm On Jul 28, 2016
Women n money r lyk tube n type if u gat wot I mean...
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by Eric2537: 2:53pm On Jul 28, 2016
i just dy imagin if i pick ,a, nd i wake up in d mid-nite go urin8 finish dy cm out hm face fr dark.... Chai o
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by MICHEALADEX(m): 2:53pm On Jul 28, 2016
Why nha

Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by edudguy(m): 2:54pm On Jul 28, 2016
Ladie, make una pick A o because everyone fine but for him own way
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by paix(m): 2:54pm On Jul 28, 2016
ministeriallist:
Ladies, I advice you pick A because the guy will still be handsome one day.
Na only advice ooo! grin
A- can go for a plastic surgery, $100m can solve his facial problems and lot more.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by edudguy(m): 2:54pm On Jul 28, 2016
Ladies, make una pick A o because everyone fine but for him own way
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by teapot(m): 2:55pm On Jul 28, 2016
peachesandroses:
"B"!!.....After a hard day ,I jus wanna be cuddled in those arms and he can't remain in his mum's house for ever,I mean one day we're gonna have a break through!
As for "A" with a face like that nightmares and sorrows of the heart are sure! How do I even take a stroll with such a man?
have you heared about surgery before? If doctor Nash hold that a guy ehn...you will definitely go for him...
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by eoadeniji(m): 2:55pm On Jul 28, 2016
If u go for "A" click like, if you are for "B", click share and let's see cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 28, 2016
fpeter:

Don't mind them with less than 1million dollars we will get the best surgeons to do the transformation and hire man B to be our chauffeur sef.
most girls shouting B will hurriedly pick A if faced with such choices in real life

1 Like

Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by teapot(m): 2:57pm On Jul 28, 2016
Pinkyberry2:
AAAAAAAAAAAAA... with that amount of money he will be more handsome than b in just a year.... 100million dollars and not naira... he is already looking handsome in my eyes.

I trust you!!! E don try wey I don know you oooo,you no go pick A ke? Na hin be say no be your mama born you ooo
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 28, 2016
ZuzuMan:
...... I knew you still have that unbelievable crush on me grin grin grin
mbong, I'm a dude o. Better don't start dropping 'pickup lines' tongue tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies / Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments / How Relationship Use To Be, Before Phone Spoiled Everything...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.