Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,368 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) (69054 Views)

This Lady From Lesotho Wants A Nigerian Man (Photo) / Woman Disfigured By Accident Weds Her Man (Photo) / Nigerian Lady's Comment On A Dead Man's Photo. Regrets Not Having Sex With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by eminent007(m): 5:29pm On Jul 28, 2016
peachesandroses:
"B"!!.....After a hard day ,I jus wanna be cuddled in those arms and he can't remain in his mum's house for ever,I mean one day we're gonna have a break through!
As for "A" with a face like that nightmares and sorrows of the heart are sure! How do I even take a stroll with such a man?
You get sense
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by doskie(m): 5:31pm On Jul 28, 2016
peachesandroses:
"B"!!.....After a hard day ,I jus wanna be cuddled in those arms and he can't remain in his mum's house for ever,I mean one day we're gonna have a break through!
As for "A" with a face like that nightmares and sorrows of the heart are sure! How do I even take a stroll with such a man?
what if he promises not to smile in public. Wont you take him out? What if he truly loves you and he starts crying and attempts suicide even. Wont you pity him? Please reply because i want to know my fate on time. Bye.
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by lazyList: 5:33pm On Jul 28, 2016
Women and money...!!!

Since the days of Noah!!!
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by elsomm(m): 5:39pm On Jul 28, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Of course I will go for B, moreover A won a lottery not his hard earned money and I will get a job for B so he can make money too in as much as he is not lazy

I need a job...can you help a brother wink
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by nduchucks: 5:43pm On Jul 28, 2016
Ladies, would the notion that "A" can invest heavily in plastic surgery change your selection so far?
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by mizzbouqui(f): 5:44pm On Jul 28, 2016
elsomm:

I need a job...can you help a brother wink
I'm not planning to get married to you
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by Boo3nity(m): 5:46pm On Jul 28, 2016
peachesandroses:

a $100m lottery "gentleman" like that n you're still forming? we both know you'll even french kiss someone worse for a slice of that rabba!
You better change your name to peachesandcream cos like your choice (option B), your moniker is but an empty dream.
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by Skmoda(m): 5:49pm On Jul 28, 2016
peachesandroses:
thank God, you said your truthful mind, not some co..ck-licking pretending bastard.,respect!
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by Kazrem(m): 5:50pm On Jul 28, 2016
Is there a premonition that B will not employ A in his company ni?
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by jojothaiv(m): 5:50pm On Jul 28, 2016
I juz dey imagine the kain lies wey go full ground!
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by mhizclaret: 5:50pm On Jul 28, 2016
I will go for b joor
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by Boo3nity(m): 5:50pm On Jul 28, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Of course I will go for B, moreover A won a lottery not his hard earned money and I will get a job for B so he can make money too in as much as he is not lazy

With these assets you're flaunting on your dp? Babe here I am...
...and you need not worry about securing me a job cos I'm on a heavy six figures salary scale.
#ThinkihavefoundtheOne
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by Serginho(m): 5:53pm On Jul 28, 2016
Fabulocity:
How is it confusing? Can't I desire a guy that's rich and good looking at the same time?
Are u good lookin, how much are u worth already without a man?
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by mindfreaks(m): 5:57pm On Jul 28, 2016
mizzbouqui:
what tha f**k you will get a job for him right? Your body will ya
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 28, 2016
Spells:
If you ladies knw what $100 million is when converted to naira, u'll knw that the ugly dude can go for surgery n b even more cuter than option b.. .ladies think with ur brains not with ur kitten.. ... Pardon mi French
Encouraging golddigging because you look like A and getting rich is your only saving grace you

Ride on and watch karma right behind you.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by emperorzz(m): 6:06pm On Jul 28, 2016
The ladies that are saying B kno nothing about money.not just money, i'm talking millions of dollars here
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 28, 2016
mizzbouqui:

I'm not planning to get married to you
Haha. Na you dey share job for your office? So what's the pay like?
You look like the CEO I would work under.
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by Dejideji1(m): 6:33pm On Jul 28, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Prove it undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by Anabel(f): 6:33pm On Jul 28, 2016
A... we will surgically fix his teeth out of the money and start a good business with a positive mindset. We will be so rich people won't bother about his looks.

B looks like a lazy guy. Who can his 6 packs epp?
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by Rogz85(m): 6:43pm On Jul 28, 2016
peachesandroses:

You failed to understand that we $100m Mr "A" would be well groomed, given the Proper of set of teeth as well as facial uplifts. After all, money don dey. Think outside the box
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by bigwig97(m): 6:57pm On Jul 28, 2016
KingRex1:
Marry A, if e no work, divorce him, get half his wealth, then marry B, build and grow an empire with him.
smart guy
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by happydavies(f): 7:00pm On Jul 28, 2016
can't see any guy there
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by endove(f): 7:11pm On Jul 28, 2016
All these ladies saying B.God dey watch una in 3D

As for me you know d koko naaah
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by horluwaloseyi(m): 7:27pm On Jul 28, 2016
Money is the root of all evil and also the bicycle of good things,think wise ladies
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 28, 2016
BISIXCLUSIVE:
Ofcourse I will go for A and plan my future with B, aleast with the money from A I can travel out of the country to flex with B, wetin concern me, I will start import and export business, so I can have time with B abroad, I will do court wedding with A and do traditional wedding with B, if A can supply money, B will definitely supply s***** Wsh will lead to cute children.
Oliver twist the second grin
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by Frankaka8(m): 7:37pm On Jul 28, 2016
Florblu:
A all the way
Gonna use the money to fill his teeth
hehehehehe sharp chic
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by sisisioge: 7:37pm On Jul 28, 2016
I will just pray the mother in-law is a nice woman. There are some things even money can't fix grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 28, 2016
OscaZee:

Don't you think that with his kind of money,he could use some plastic surgery and still look good..
lol
buh d pikins dem go still ugly! grin
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 28, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Come get me a job plz. Am seriously searching for one.
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by Obinoscopy(m): 7:52pm On Jul 28, 2016
Florblu:
A all the way
Gonna use the money to fill his teeth
You just spoke the mind of many ladies.......no wonder you had that huge number of likes grin
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by Spells(m): 7:52pm On Jul 28, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Encouraging golddigging because you look like A and getting rich is your only saving grace you

Ride on and watch karma right behind you.
on the other hand u're a dic*k digger.. . Bit*ch better b a golddigger than a d*ick digger
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by Flexyshubzy(m): 8:17pm On Jul 28, 2016
Some ladies and money are like this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Vigilante Member Caught Sleeping With His Colleague's Wife In Ogun State / I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) / This Sexy Nigerian Female Firefighter Has Something For You Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.