Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,124 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) (69045 Views)

This Lady From Lesotho Wants A Nigerian Man (Photo) / Woman Disfigured By Accident Weds Her Man (Photo) / Nigerian Lady's Comment On A Dead Man's Photo. Regrets Not Having Sex With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by girl4rmspace(f): 4:26pm On Jul 28, 2016
Seeing as how i dont need any guy's money to live the life i always wanted, i will go with B. If i love him, i will make him a better person
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by Florblu(f): 4:31pm On Jul 28, 2016
[quote author=agarawu23 post=47970860]after filling, will u kiss him?[/quot
What are we lovers for?
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by Arizonaguy(m): 4:31pm On Jul 28, 2016
KingRex1:
Marry A, if e no work, divorce him, get half his wealth, then marry B, build and grow an empire with him.
divorce him, get half his wealth FYI that doesn't happen in this clime moreso u never can tell maybe B will sack you after growing an empire with him.
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by banmee(m): 4:32pm On Jul 28, 2016
Noel1:
Unfair !!... Why compare My Gov to Mr A? Osho is Mr Universe compared to that guy. Haba!.. Lol

You'd be surprised that what you consider to be ok is someone else's Freddie krugger. To you Oshiomole Is ok, but to many others, he is about the same as Mr A.
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by agarawu23(m): 4:32pm On Jul 28, 2016
[quote author=Florblu post=47971469][/quote]hmmm! Love for money cheesy
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by Tanyabee(f): 4:33pm On Jul 28, 2016
"A" wouldn't knw what to use the money he just got for,besides money can't change a monkey. I choose "B"
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by YINKS89(m): 4:42pm On Jul 28, 2016
wah happens to plastic surgery? juz sayin thou.
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 28, 2016
banmee:

You'd be surprised that what you consider to be ok is someone else's Freddie krugger. To you Oshiomole Is ok, but to many others, he is about the same as Mr A.
Osho has got his set of teeth intact. Infact he is a wonder kisser [ lara gisted me -just joking ]. But huh...... Mr A is toothless and not many girls would dare to kiss this kinda mouth bro?
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by banmee(m): 4:49pm On Jul 28, 2016
Noel1:
Osho has got his set of teeth intact. Infact he is a wonder kisser [ lara gisted me -just joking ]. But huh...... Mr A is toothless and not many girls would dare to kiss this kinda mouth bro?

You still don't get it. Women don't care about the physical appearance of a man as long as he can provide comfort. On the other hand, physical appearance is very important to a man.
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 28, 2016
erabe:
They'll probably perform another surgery for the baby
abi o
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by teebillz: 4:51pm On Jul 28, 2016
A wise woman will pick A, spend a whopping $3 million dollars in all kinds of natural procedures and therapies on the guy and, at the end of it, you have for yourself a brand new handsome guy and $97 million to take on the world.
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 28, 2016
God punish devil to chose A. Better live handsomely than live the rest of ur live with nightmare
ministeriallist:
Ladies, I advice you pick A because the guy will still be handsome one day.
Na only advice ooo! grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 28, 2016
lefulefu:
as long as u beautiful ur kids cant look like A.ugly father plus beautiful mother equals beautiful children.but ugly mother plus handsome father equals ugly children.
if the man's gene is stronger, they will definitely look like daddy, talking from experience atleast one or two must look like daddy
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by agesron(f): 4:53pm On Jul 28, 2016
Smiles, I love good looking handsome dude, I can't marry Mr A even if he work to have the money, I can't just imagine myself wake up n see that horror beside me everyday . For me n myself alone. Mr B rock my show. grin grin
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by Funkybabee(f): 4:53pm On Jul 28, 2016
none,am not gonna marry that ugly A same with B muscle for nothing it cannot produce money from ATM
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 28, 2016
andyanders:

You are a wise lady. With such money, you fly him out of the country to change that face and when he is back, he will be another person.
A broke asss is gonna be a problem as he cannot afford pampers if any pregnancy comes out. Money is good unless you have not tasted money.With money, you can move a mountain.
What if Mr A decide to rock his face as he is ? She cant drag him abroad for surgery nw. Lol
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by terryaji1: 4:54pm On Jul 28, 2016
With at least #1m.dat guy go change.so ladies I advise u to go for A.
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by endoski: 4:55pm On Jul 28, 2016
Florblu:
A all the way Gonna use the money to fill his teeth
Can u hv sex with A? bt B is tongue
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 28, 2016
banmee:

You still don't get it. Women don't care about the physical appearance of a man as long as he can provide comfort. On the other hand, physical appearance is very important to a man.
Okay. I nw get ur point.
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by Florblu(f): 4:58pm On Jul 28, 2016
agarawu23:
hmmm! Love for money cheesy

It should have been love for poverty abi?
Bro, of what use is a mummy's boy who couldn't make good of use his look to work?After all, who being an handsome boy don help?E help you?
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 28, 2016
ladies,as long as d dough is dere,na A all d way
women and money are like 5 and 6
who fine boi epp?
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by Tsongz(f): 4:59pm On Jul 28, 2016
grin extract B and later go for A grin
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by Florblu(f): 4:59pm On Jul 28, 2016
Noel1:
What if Mr A decide to rock his face as he is ? She cant drag him abroad for surgery nw. Lol

Rock what?
Have you ever seen any sane person rocking ugly things?
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by 9ise(m): 5:00pm On Jul 28, 2016
Sexxkillz:
What? Did I strike a nerve?

u cant 'yinmu' without strinkin nerves na, mama..
infact, u stroke nerve
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by CSTR12: 5:00pm On Jul 28, 2016
Fabulocity:
How is it confusing?
Can't I desire a guy that's rich and good looking at the same time?
Unfortunately, you are not the only woman out there that wants a rich and goodlooking man. Infact, you are in a stiff competition.
So you must have the face of an angel, the body of a stripper, the education of a scholar, and the character of a saint.
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 28, 2016
Florblu:

Rock what?
Have you ever seen any sane person rocking ugly things?
Ugliness is a perception my lady.
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by sniperwolf(m): 5:10pm On Jul 28, 2016
Pick A and then kill IT, then get married to B and live happily ever after
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by KingRex1(m): 5:15pm On Jul 28, 2016
Arizonaguy:
divorce him, get half his wealth FYI that doesn't happen in this clime moreso u never can tell maybe B will sack you after growing an empire with him.
Lol, ok then she divorces B n stay single.
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by agarawu23(m): 5:20pm On Jul 28, 2016
Florblu:

It should have been love for poverty abi?
Bro, of what use is a mummy's boy who couldn't make good of use his look to work?After all, who being an handsome boy don help?E help you?
lol. OK o
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by andy4d2ofus(m): 5:22pm On Jul 28, 2016
Will take A. With his money he can make him fine
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by dollarsplenty(m): 5:23pm On Jul 28, 2016
money answereth all things. plastic surgery/jaw-fixing will put everything in place. if Bianca could marry Ojukwu and Stella could marry OBJ, then what is special in this? Handsomeness is in the pocket not in face grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by eminent007(m): 5:24pm On Jul 28, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
I pick A cheesy cheesy

#Dinero

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) / Vigilante Member Caught Sleeping With His Colleague's Wife In Ogun State / This Sexy Nigerian Female Firefighter Has Something For You Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.