Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! - Romance (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! (43632 Views)

Never Trust Women. If You Dont Want A Life Of Dissapointment / Never Trust A Girl That Is Far Away From You / Why A Guy Should NEVER Completely Trust A Lady. My Personal Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by hyeeshat(f): 9:21pm On Oct 09, 2016
killed!

Bros abeg, which drink u go like drink Do u take champion's league? Or Goldberg U deserve a medal infact!
exactly
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 10, 2016
I wept cry cry
How did i miss the fun cry
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by lezznjr: 12:18pm On Oct 10, 2016
Lawlahdey:
I wept cry cry
I tried to wake you up, darl, but you just would not rise from my Mandingo-slumber grin
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by SalomonKane: 12:21pm On Oct 10, 2016
Lawlahdey:
I wept cry cry
Don't worry, there's sure to be another one. grin
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 10, 2016
SalomonKane:
i Pray grin
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 10, 2016
lezznjr:
I tried to wake you up, darl, but you just would not rise from my Mandingo-slumber grin
Lol. . Mandingo-slumber koh tongue wink
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by SalomonKane: 12:47pm On Oct 10, 2016
Lawlahdey:
i Pray grin
Lol. Care to pray with me? I love hearing girls pray, you know. wink grin
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 10, 2016
SalomonKane:
Lol. Care to pray with me? I love hearing girls pray, you know. wink grin
Oh sure, why not.. smiley
Our Father.. *pray with me, bro salomon cheesy grin
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by lezznjr: 12:56pm On Oct 10, 2016
SalomonKane:
[b]It won't be for long, bro. They often come back with alternates to seek revenge!

My flirting has earned me friends and foes --male and female alike-- who are perplexed by my sheer deviltry and unconventional approach to norms of romantic convention.

Pansy dandies spy women in Romanceland here and play the good guy to be seen as "date-able" grin

But An inexorable, relentless, fücking fücker like me, broke all the conventional rules and score where they fail. cool

These blunt losers are here dissing about the futility of scoring with girls online but they are the moronic, trepidatory scumbags who open threads with an alternate to lament about a heartbreak over a girl in Nairaland! grin Isn't that what this thread has been?
To score with Mimzy who the OP, stunchlord/Hattchett/Decker/ Grong/ Chase77 has been bleeding to have?

And the son of coward whose father married his mother as a line of least resistance after being serially rejected by average-looking women still manages to display his father's inferior DNA on the pages of nairaland.

I will always write in two colours; black for the ladies and red for little imps who ogle at online girls but are afraid of the prospect of rejection and lack the tools to tread the paths to their hearts.
[/b]

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 15, 2016
lezznjr:
[b]It won't be for long, bro. They often come back with alternates to seek revenge!

My flirting has earned me friends and foes --male and female alike-- who are perplexed by my sheer deviltry and unconventional approach to norms of romantic convention.

Pansy dandies spy women in Romanceland here and play the good guy to be seen as "date-able" grin

But An inexorable, relentless, fücking fücker like me, broke all the conventional rules and score where they fail. cool

These blunt losers are here dissing about the futility of scoring with girls online but they are the moronic, trepidatory scumbags who open threads with an alternate to lament about a heartbreak over a girl in Nairaland! grin Isn't that what this thread has been?
To score with Mimzy who the OP, stunchlord/Hattchett/Decker/ Grong/ Chase77 has been bleeding to have?

And the son of coward whose father married his mother as a line of least resistance after being serially rejected by average-looking women still manages to display his father's inferior DNA on the pages of nairaland.

I will always write in two colours; black for the ladies and red for little imps who ogle at online girls but are afraid of the prospect of rejection and lack the tools to tread the paths to their hearts.
[/b]
Pls don't tell me miss classy is male. I'm dea lipsrsealed
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by lezznjr: 10:15am On Oct 15, 2016
handsomeclouds:

Pls don't tell me miss classy is male. I'm dea lipsrsealed

Hahahahaha, the sex of missclassy has always been obscured in 'her' perversion and hyper-emotive makeup.

'she' has appeared with monikers preceded both by letters 'm' and 'f'.

A female bursted her last year in Nairaland and necessitated her deactivation when she couldn't bear the weight of the resulting shame.

'She' is Nairaland's foremost impersonator with extensive emotional mismanagement and severe behavioural disinhibition.

A lonely sadistic retrograde who sits for months behind the shadows of her LCD screen and monitors folks' online activities like a psycho, then open an alternate to troll.
She's the unhinged creep behind the hattchett, Chase77, Grong monikers.

While 'her' real sexual identity is tilting on the narrow surface of controversy, 'her' psychopathy is not.

1 Like

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 15, 2016
lezznjr:

Hahahahaha, the sex of missclassy has always been obscured in 'her' perversion and hyper-emotive makeup.

'she' has appeared with monikers preceded both by letters 'm' and 'f'.

A female bursted her last year in Nairaland and necessitated her deactivation when she couldn't bear the weight of the resulting shame.

'She' is Nairaland's foremost impersonator with extensive emotional mismanagement and severe behavioural disinhibition.

A lonely sadistic retrograde who sits for months behind the shadows of her LCD screen and monitors folks' online activities like a psycho, then open an alternate to troll.
She's the unhinged creep behind the hattchett, Chase77, Grong monikers.

While 'her' real sexual identity is tilting on the narrow surface of controversy, 'her' psychopathy is not.
I don't understand the last sentence though. Did u receive my PM
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by lezznjr: 10:31am On Oct 15, 2016
handsomeclouds:

I don't understand the last sentence though. Did u receive my PM

lezznjr:

Simplified: while there's no 100% certainty of her sex, there's no doubt of her mental and emotional instability.

N.B. I will check and open correspondence soon. That email address doesn't have the privilege of instant notification.
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 15, 2016
lezznjr:

Simplified: while there's no 100% certainty of her sex, there's no doubt of her mental and emotional instability.

N.B. I will check and open correspondence soon. That email address doesn't have the privilege of instant notification.
Lolz. Pls don't say that about her, cos I still like her.
Get back to me when u have read the PM pls
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by obontami: 8:36am On Nov 16, 2016
Aderola15:
Benita27, Suzan404 and Ellacute. Oya come, food is readycheesygrincheesy

Amebo tongue tongue tongue
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by optional1(f): 8:26am On Jan 07, 2017
Na wa oh

love ko? Lubbish poem.

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply)

Malawian Prostitute Disgraces Man Publicly For Refusing To Pay After Sex. Photo / Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos / Women And Their Cooking Styles (before You Say I Do)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.