Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,822 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! (43695 Views)

Never Trust Women. If You Dont Want A Life Of Dissapointment / Never Trust A Girl That Is Far Away From You / Why A Guy Should NEVER Completely Trust A Lady. My Personal Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Oahray: 11:43am On Jul 28, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Well, I've met over a dozen nairalanders in person. In fact, as I'm typing this, I'm eating in a Nairalanders house. Nairalanders aren't bad. Nairaland cliques are bad.

The problem with most of you is that you extend the right hand of friendship to someone else while holding a dagger in your left hand. . . Evil begets evil. You're both chatting and "screenshoting" each other's conversations for "future use", and you gossip your "friend" to another "friend", who gossips to another "friend". What do you expect?

Nairalanders will keep on making friends and meeting with Nairalanders. It's the heart's motive that counts.
thank you jare. Cliques are bad everywhere. They never end well.

Una go do una stuff privately, then come play victim for public. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 28, 2016
k
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 28, 2016
StunchLord:

I would have loved to say more but for my strict policy.... In as much as I also have my bad sides, I respect privacy a lot. Divulging all the details here sure wouldn't be nice. Don't you think so?
u still much inlove with her... Hmmm, I just hope things gets well with u bruh and u put her where she belongs now which is - - - - - the PAST!
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Donpoker9(m): 11:45am On Jul 28, 2016
op common don be shy, tell us who hurt u ni....

idiot!
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 28, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Eeyah, sowie dear cry
Thanks. Please stop crying... You are making me to hurt more.
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 28, 2016
StunchLord:

I would have loved to say more but for my strict policy.... In as much as I also have my bad sides, I respect privacy a lot. Divulging all the details here sure wouldn't be nice. Don't you think so?
What about that hiv virus stuff that was revealed to idowuogbo? pls let everything out to free your heart.
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by SPERM: 11:51am On Jul 28, 2016
StunchLord:
[b]Fake friends are no different from shadows; they stick with you during your brightest moments but desert you in dark times. I thought this was one of those words. Why bother myself about irrelevancies?

The much anticipated contest was at hand. Anarchy broke out. Aliances were formed. Friends and foes about to clash in war.

I thought I was right to trust. I thought you were a friend. How could you? How could you do this to me? How could you shatter my heart so violently? After all I did for you. I sacrificed my sleep for you. I devoted my time to you. I fought enemies, made new enemies, just to make sure you get to the top. I made a promise to use the last drop of blood in my veins to fight for your cause. I did my all for you

I approached you with genuine intentions of love, of care and of companionship. I trusted you. I laid my self bare before you, you came in, stirred my emotions, tricked me, thou sly snake. Me being the ever loyal friend didn't care to doubt you for once.

I was so blinded by my affection for you that I didn't see the oncoming truck... It hit me with the weight of a thousand ages. You utilised me and others I can't mention as pawns to chase wildly after your selfish ends.

Finally, you got what you have always wanted. And then what did you do? You bade me goodbye in the most cruel of manners. You drew me ever closer. I thougt maybe you had had a change of mind. But even that was part of your grand plan. And then you struck like a stealth viper. Oh.. You ripped a vital organ in my insides and cruelly sent me onto the harsh plains without wishing me well. You couldn't even spare a little kindness. That too would have given me hope when I decided to just fall down right there in the middle of desolation and give up and wait for the end. I could have held on to it fastly for life support. You dumped me! You used me, tore my heart to shreds and dumped me like a worn-out cloth! So painful. It hurts. It really hurts. I try to forget about it all yet it keeps coming back to haunt me.

That I'm alive today to script this piece is nothing short of a miracle...

I was there. You were there. Up till now, how we became friends is still a mystery to me.
[/b]

oga leave thrash for lawma..... Wherr is that baboon emperorlee

1 Like

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 28, 2016
Fabulocity:
Who hurt you?
Read the Op and you'd get the hint.
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by prettyjo(f): 11:52am On Jul 28, 2016
move on with your life and learn from your mistakes
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by halfricanadian(f): 11:55am On Jul 28, 2016
smiley life lessons not only for u bt ur kids nd every young ones arond u dats wat life lessons are for

To save another soul from falling into it
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by HoneyB10(f): 11:55am On Jul 28, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Well, I've met over a dozen nairalanders in person. In fact, as I'm typing this, I'm eating in a Nairalanders house. Nairalanders aren't bad. Nairaland cliques are bad.

The problem with most of you is that you extend the right hand of friendship to someone else while holding a dagger in your left hand. . . Evil begets evil. You're both chatting and "screenshoting" each other's conversations for "future use", and you gossip your "friend" to another "friend", who gossips to another "friend". What do you expect?

Nairalanders will keep on making friends and meeting with Nairalanders. It's the heart's motive that counts.
Comment of the DAY
you nailed it. smiley
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:56am On Jul 28, 2016
too long to read.

bottom line is...

stop. bothering yourself over a girl who doesn't give 2kobo about you. Try and live the abundance mentality...and u wont have to write tales like this.

Another babe is waiting for u...go and do exploits bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Monalisa185(f): 11:57am On Jul 28, 2016
wetin go come pain you pass na if that person no come win....

#lovelost #crownlost ..

Pele, such is life

3 Likes

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 28, 2016
halfricanadian:
smiley life lessons not only for u bt ur kids nd every young ones arond u dats wat life lessons are for

WHAT IS THIS ONE TYPING?

1 Like

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 28, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
What about that hiv virus stuff that was revealed to idowuogbo? pls let everything out to free your heart.
I don't know what you are talking about @bolded.

I have said all I wanted say.
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by SPERM: 11:58am On Jul 28, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:

amebo go kill you samuraii

2 Likes

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by SPERM: 12:00pm On Jul 28, 2016
xxxtedyxxx:
too long to read.

bottom line is...

stop. bothering yourself over a girl who doesn't give 2kobo about you. Try and live the abundance mentality...and u wont have to write tales like this.

Another babe is waiting for u...go and do exploits bro

na you get dat dirty girl?
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 28, 2016
StunchLord:

I don't know what you are talking about @bolded.

I have said all I wanted say.
LOL you can chat up privately with me on that. no wahala. anyways i hope u know that they are coming for you? better put on your armor.
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by EmperorLee(m): 12:00pm On Jul 28, 2016
SPERM:

oga leave thrash for lawma..... Wherr is that baboon emperorlee

Wasted sperm grin cheesy grin..
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 28, 2016
SPERM:

amebo go kill you samuraii
LOL we all are amebos one way or the other. good morning.
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by SPERM: 12:01pm On Jul 28, 2016
halfricanadian:

sharrraaaapppppp there

1 Like

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Park01: 12:01pm On Jul 28, 2016
same way refiner denied our nl keyboard marshal access to her pussy grin
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by SPERM: 12:02pm On Jul 28, 2016
EmperorLee:

Wasted sperm grin cheesy grin..

dumbest emperor

3 Likes

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by cindykaey(f): 12:02pm On Jul 28, 2016
SPERM:

na you get dat dirty girl?

gringrin
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by EmperorLee(m): 12:04pm On Jul 28, 2016
SPERM:

dumbest emperor

Saying you are a dummkopf is like saying Jesus is Lord grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 28, 2016
Monalisa185:
wetin go come pain you pass na if that person no come win....

#lovelost #crownlost ..

Pele, such is life
which position the person carry?
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 28, 2016
NO wonder smellymouth dint mention the op's name in his diary update this morning. runs out of thread.
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Monalisa185(f): 12:08pm On Jul 28, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
which position the person carry?

since you are the omniknowest, tell us na
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 28, 2016
All I know is several ladies competed for the contest
So which one exactly hurt you?
StunchLord:

Read the Op and you'd get the hint.
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 28, 2016
cindykaey:

gringrin
IS that ur photo?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply)

Fashion Designer Gives Out Female Apprentice To Male Customer For Sex / South African Lady Calls Out Guy Who Scammed Her In Guise Of Dating Her / Guys, If You Want Your Lady To Respect You, Do This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.