Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,151 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! (43543 Views)

Never Trust Women. If You Dont Want A Life Of Dissapointment / Never Trust A Girl That Is Far Away From You / Why A Guy Should NEVER Completely Trust A Lady. My Personal Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 28, 2016
cindykaey:

gringrin
IS that ur photo?
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 28, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
LOL you can chat up privately with me on that. no wahala. anyways i hope u know that they are coming for you? better put on your armor.
They won't be able to ruffle my cloth. They cannot even come withing ten paces close to me.

2 Likes

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 28, 2016
I sincerely hope is not d girl I'm thinking. o.p please express yourself, if ur this hurt why don't you reveal names so we be more careful around these girls
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by xxxtedyxxx(m): 12:17pm On Jul 28, 2016
SPERM:

na you get dat dirty girl?
u fine reach am?

1 Like

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 28, 2016
Fabulocity:
All I know is several ladies competed for the contest
So which one exactly hurt you?
Sorry miss, I appreciate your intentions to help but I can't state her name plainly. Doing that will spiral the whole issue into an inferno.
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Donpoker9(m): 12:26pm On Jul 28, 2016
StunchLord:

Sorry miss, I appreciate your intentions to help but I can't state her name plainly. Doing that will spiral the whole issue into an inferno.

you are simply scared......

grow some balls ni

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by iykekelvins(m): 12:27pm On Jul 28, 2016
Hmm, this is deep

1 Like

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Deejavuu(f): 12:29pm On Jul 28, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Well, I've met over a dozen nairalanders in person. In fact, as I'm typing this, I'm eating in a Nairalanders house. Nairalanders aren't bad. Nairaland cliques are bad.

The problem with most of you is that you extend the right hand of friendship to someone else while holding a dagger in your left hand. . . Evil begets evil. You're both chatting and "screenshoting" each other's conversations for "future use", and you gossip your "friend" to another "friend", who gossips to another "friend". What do you expect?

Nairalanders will keep on making friends and meeting with Nairalanders. It's the heart's motive that counts.

My name is killz , I just want to make common sense smiley
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Park01: 12:35pm On Jul 28, 2016
cindykaey:

gringrin
hey! do you know that girl refiner?
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 28, 2016
Cutehector:
and u stvpidly mentioned "he'd" be your doom instead of writing "she"
Don't make me call you a dullard. In English, we refer to someone whose gender isn't specific as "he". Like we regard all humans on earth as "mankind". Savvy?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by cindykaey(f): 12:38pm On Jul 28, 2016
Park01:
hey! do you know that girl refiner?

Who's she? undecided
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Cutehector(m): 12:38pm On Jul 28, 2016
StunchLord:

Don't make me call you a dullard. In English, we refer to someone whose gender isn't specific as "he". Like we regard all humans on earth as "mankind". Savvy?
oh really, so u never knew she was genderless. Alright.
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by SPERM: 12:44pm On Jul 28, 2016
xxxtedyxxx:
u fine reach am?

i fine pass all her family sef
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 28, 2016
smiley sad undecided

grin grin
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by cindykaey(f): 12:45pm On Jul 28, 2016
Park01:
the NL oloshi, she's currently dating NL keyboard marshal who happens to be her sugar daddy, plz help me spread the gospel

cc refiner

Okay! grin grin
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by charijee(f): 12:45pm On Jul 28, 2016
Extract from Sexxkillz's post....."evil begets evil".....
Be careful what you do today, it might haunt you tomorrow

3 Likes

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 28, 2016
Interesting! So, is that where you get your experience about women who say they are virgins but turn out to be wells? Or after money only? Any of them "helping" you? Didnt think you could be "nice" offline.

Hmm! Do tell...... undecided

Sexxkillz:
Well, I've met over a dozen nairalanders in person. In fact, as I'm typing this, I'm eating in a Nairalanders house. Nairalanders aren't bad. Nairaland cliques are bad.

The problem with most of you is that you extend the right hand of friendship to someone else while holding a dagger in your left hand. . . Evil begets evil. You're both chatting and "screenshoting" each other's conversations for "future use", and you gossip your "friend" to another "friend", who gossips to another "friend". What do you expect?

Nairalanders will keep on making friends and meeting with Nairalanders. It's the heart's motive that counts.
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by SPERM: 12:46pm On Jul 28, 2016
iykekelvins:
Hmm, this is deep

Ikesuku the knight troll

1 Like

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by SPERM: 12:49pm On Jul 28, 2016
StunchLord:

Oga mention name for us joor
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by photoshoot(m): 12:57pm On Jul 28, 2016
Cutehector:
and u stvpidly mentioned "he'd" be your doom instead of writing "she"

The bolded could have been avoided though, if only you had calmed down to " remember" basic English embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Mynd44: 12:57pm On Jul 28, 2016
Sexxkillz:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by EmperorLee(m): 1:00pm On Jul 28, 2016
[quote author=Mynd44 post=47965182][/quote]

Olboi see who we have here shocked

*runs outta thread*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by photoshoot(m): 1:04pm On Jul 28, 2016
EmperorLee:

Olboi see who we have here shocked

*runs outta thread*

Lol, maybe he is tired of politics section.
Or he needs to catch babe.

I am sure he means no harm
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by firstking01(m): 1:08pm On Jul 28, 2016
StunchLord:

She is a female Nairalander. She contested amongst others in the just concluded miss NL pageant. I gave my love to someone that doesn't deserve it. How foolish of me!
Oh durghhh, you fell into the fake web toocheesy....ThankGod your eyes have opened.

1 Like

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Trendin(m): 1:13pm On Jul 28, 2016
Why is the bloody snitch shedding crocodile tears? To win public sympathy? Haha! grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 28, 2016
StunchLord:

Thanks for your kind advise. I really appreciate... I guess I should keep a small circle of friends and be wise in my selection of friends henceforth.

The small circle u have, the small problem u will face.. Whoever broke ur heart, only forgiveness is the key...living in hatred everyday wont make u a better person anyway. cool
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Trendin(m): 1:20pm On Jul 28, 2016
He's too scared to login with his real account. smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by ShaqFu: 1:34pm On Jul 28, 2016
Deejavuu:

My name is killz , I just want to make common sense smiley
I believe you know the man who normally makes common sense is a debtor? Lol.
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by DRISKLEF(m): 1:35pm On Jul 28, 2016

Hmmmm.

Sh*t happens bruh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply)

Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date / 8 Female Behaviours That Annoy Men / Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.