Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,726 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday (49022 Views)

My Experience With A Lady I Intend To Settle Down With / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by Swissheart(f): 10:55am On Aug 01, 2016
agabaI23:
Did she really scam me? I could have said no to her. Lol
She didn't scam you . You gave her simply because you wished to. She wasn't the smart one.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by Arinze86(m): 11:00am On Aug 01, 2016
Ur a fool...a very big one

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by UIA04(f): 11:00am On Aug 01, 2016
HungerBAD:
You gave her 3k? Then left her?and your point for doing that exactly?

I am old school,so my advice is the old school sense kind.

First,never ever give a woman money the day you just met her no matter what, as you are laying a very bad precedence for the future between the two of you.

A woman that begs for money on the first day,is a professional begger,schemer,and honestly not somebody a responsible man should go near.

My last advice for you is this,and it has worked for me. After some few minutes of conversation with her,always ask her what she does for a living.

As a rule,I never go near female students,unemployed females and any female who cannot in anyway support themselves.

And even at that,the female have to be somewhat close to my level financially.

Beerbeer Bank(yansh bank) no be bank at ,and I no go deposit my money there. Beerbeer bank no get withdrawal card,only deposit machine.

Haba hungerbad, female students kwa?

You are spoiling things for those of us that are genuine na

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by Fedayeen02: 11:00am On Aug 01, 2016
HungerBAD:
You gave her 3k? Then left her?and your point for doing that exactly?

I am old school,so my advice is the old school sense kind.

First,never ever give a woman money the day you just met her no matter what, as you are laying a very bad precedence for the future between the two of you.

A woman that begs for money on the first day,is a professional begger,schemer,and honestly not somebody a responsible man should go near.

My last advice for you is this,and it has worked for me. After some few minutes of conversation with her,always ask her what she does for a living.

As a rule,I never go near female students,unemployed females and any female who cannot in anyway support themselves.

And even at that,the female have to be somewhat close to my level financially.

Beerbeer Bank(yansh bank) no be bank at ,and I no go deposit my money there. Beerbeer bank no get withdrawal card,only deposit machine.
THE FIRST TIME YOU EVER MADE SENSE ON NL

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by ejor1: 11:01am On Aug 01, 2016
Don't regret it cos na guy like u bought SUV for a girl in this Naija that make a Uganda babe to quit her boyfriend.
Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by agabaI23(m): 11:02am On Aug 01, 2016
southernbelle:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
with just your look, all these happened in your mind eh?
no be lie. It happens like that...
Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by Fedayeen02: 11:04am On Aug 01, 2016
agabaI23:
lol
I have overgrown such kinda behaviour. What wil I gain? I will like I am smart? I know I am smart I don't need to humiliate her to feel smart. That will be getting down to her level.
don't use that word with your name plzzz undecided

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by agabaI23(m): 11:05am On Aug 01, 2016
Swissheart:
She didn't scam you . You gave her simply because you wished to. She wasn't the smart one.
Abi oo. Hopefully she go get sense.
Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by hatchy(f): 11:07am On Aug 01, 2016
My dear its only in Nigeria you will see such stupid and foolish,idiotic behavior.In other climes a girl pays her bills when you take her out unless you insist you will pay would she allow you do that for her. That is the more reason why you see many of them stranded without any serious relationship because all the guys are wiser instead they play the go-as-you pay lotto.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by agabaI23(m): 11:07am On Aug 01, 2016
Arinze86:
Ur a fool...a very big one
Hmmmm, thanks for your effort but im not a fool sha wink

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by hahn(m): 11:08am On Aug 01, 2016
macotrading72:
well I don't know what you call swag because I would have done the exact same thing, give her the money and block her ass from reaching me no more.

Why will you give her money? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by poweredcom(m): 11:09am On Aug 01, 2016
Hey my guy u don f...up u dash olosho money and u no bang her

U for wash her say u don lodge to relax after the swimmin dats gonna burst her brain girls like lodging

3k I fo don bang her taya before we swim the point is you for no give am money don't ever help a girl cos its just waste

Unless u ave banged her before u can help any girl

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by agabaI23(m): 11:09am On Aug 01, 2016
wink
Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by agabaI23(m): 11:10am On Aug 01, 2016
Fedayeen02:
don't use that word with your name plzzz undecided
Ok put all of it close to your name alone bro if that will make you happy.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by agabaI23(m): 11:11am On Aug 01, 2016
poweredcom:
Hey my guy u don f...up u dash olosho money and u no bang her

U for wash her say u don lodge to relax after the swimmin dats gonna burst her brain girls like lodging

3k I fo don bang her taya before we swim the point is you for no give am money don't ever help a girl cos its just waste

Unless u ave banged her before u can help any girl
lol really? It is all about banging?
Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by Yseone(m): 11:12am On Aug 01, 2016
...and if a guy had asked you for 1k, you would have prefered to buy him bear instead...i wish d girl had collected 30k from u.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by oochi123(f): 11:13am On Aug 01, 2016
Eiyaaa! U shouldn't ve done that when it wasn't you that invited her to shop.. Well just let that go u re a Big Boy n more than de 3k.. Some babes sef
Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by doopsy(f): 11:13am On Aug 01, 2016
I think inviting her to swim on a first date or meeting is way too intimate that's why she in her low mind set decided to make some cash out of it... which was wrong.. I remember going to swim and as I came out in my swim suit... the guys inthe pool became so nice and were so eager to teach me... I had a good laugh as I stayed away from them.. i wouldn't go swimming on a first outing with a guy.
Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by fijabs(m): 11:13am On Aug 01, 2016
It seems most girls in Nigeria have turned to scammer, I met a girl, the next day I visited her, the next thing she said was that she didn't feel like eating the food they prepared for her at home, she said she wants to get something to eat at a supermarket and I followed her, she got biscuits and big coke, I brought out money to pay bt she quickly paid, on getting to her house she told me she didn't feel like eating the biscuits and the coke again, to cut the long story short, not until I bought suya for her that night o, the next night wen I called her she said she wanted Pizza or Shawamah, that was how I stopped calling her, imagine a lady that av nt even ask out.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by MummyE(f): 11:14am On Aug 01, 2016
I really like your action.u displayed discipline and maturity. Ladies nowadays can do anything just to extort money from men unknowingly to them that men has stepped up their game n become wiser.I pity my fellow ladies cos I am one.God help our generation.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by UIA04(f): 11:14am On Aug 01, 2016
cazchukwu:
So.... who lost? She got free money. U should have never given her that money. When i got out to lunch or something with a girl for the first time, she always pays for her food. Second date means that we are both serious, so then i pay. U just met her and don alrwady dey spray cash. Mr ATM. Dash me moni abeg.
So you ask a girl out and she still has to pay for her food?

Nigga smh
Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 01, 2016
The moment you handed her money she begins to think you atm, that's where they get it all wrong. Most of them with without brain don't even know that for you to hand her 3k you probably have multiples of that to spare ,and that by you giving her 3k is not a show of weakness but kindness.

8 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by tohpahz(f): 11:16am On Aug 01, 2016
I like the op.. Some gals can fall hand ehh
Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by Fedayeen02: 11:16am On Aug 01, 2016
agabaI23:
Ok put all of ot close to your name alone bro.
i got scared looking at your face with the story you are spewing here.so you look like this and you ve been sitting on igbo matter since last week.

Nsogbu di na ebea

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by agabaI23(m): 11:17am On Aug 01, 2016
hahn:

It's all good but you shouldn't have given her the cash sha but I understand your position.

I fit see 50k for there? grin
Send your account number sharpish
Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by poweredcom(m): 11:17am On Aug 01, 2016
agabaI23:
lol really? It is all about banging?

See never trust any naija babe wey eye don tear they are all olosho and Bleep material until u Bleep dem dey won't play with your mind

Imagine wat 3k will do for this guy one yeye gal don dupe am he was lame

Yesterday I bang a babe last Monday also anoda with Mouth Gig n doggy total na 3k I spend

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by wittyt98(m): 11:17am On Aug 01, 2016
agabaI23:
Yesterday I finished a work out routine and was having a break when I saw a lady spotting a low cut which I find really attractive on girls.
Had a little discussion and collected her number and promised to call her later. I had genuine intentions.

Because I saw her in a fitness arena, I felt she might be interested in swimming. So when I was going to swim in the evening, I asked her if she wanted to come along and swim with me. She said yea, I should pick her up somewhere opposite a supermarket.

I got there and waited a while before she appeared. She was now wearing a wig and I was like hmmmm?

Immediately after exchanging greetings, she said she wanted to shop. Wanted to buy so so perfumes and stuff and was looking at me to give her money. I looked at her and studied her as her value crashed and the interest plummeted. I asked her how much? She said 2-3K.

I gave her 3K and she added that she doesn't even have a bikini and bla bla.
I waited for her to finish her shoppin. When she came out, I did not care about what she bought. When she stepped into the car, I told her that I wanted to go alone since she had no bikini to swim with. She was like huh?? I said yea. Deleted her number immediately she stepped out.

Why do some ladies think that every guy that show interest is after their kitten and they start from the word go to extort as much as they can?

hommie don't listen to these niggas ...u balled Kobe on the bîtch like a classic man ...I respect u for that ..cus I would do the same thing too

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by agabaI23(m): 11:18am On Aug 01, 2016
niggi4life:
BRO, SOMETIMES ITS NOT ABOUT SEX, THE WAY A GIRL WILL BEG U FOR MONEY AT TIMES WILL MAKE YOUR PENIS TO FALL
Thanks
Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by tosyne2much(m): 11:19am On Aug 01, 2016
amokeme:
some female students are very independent and don't go about depending on guys for money... while some so called "working class" ladies are the real set with the MDS (man dependency syndrome) so I think it's an individual thing and how a lady values herself. Me personally, I'm a student and no guy under the surface of this earth can tell me "I got you this" or "she begged me for money" I don't accept birthday gifts I can't afford... I hate insults so I avoid it at all cost, especially when it comes to this kind of thing. And yes, I'm a student. So I think it's more of a personality thing.
If I can't afford it, then I have no business having it.
So incase a guy gets me a birthday gift amd starts feeling like he has some kind of entitlement towards me, ill simply throw your nonsense back at you.
This particular lady the OP is talking about seem to be a "packaged hungry girl"
That's my darling!!! I will soon come proposing cool

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by ganie(m): 11:24am On Aug 01, 2016
It is your type that will find giving #500 to a beggar as too much,well na we guyz way.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by ourchoice(m): 11:24am On Aug 01, 2016
Fortunately or unfortunately, majority of Nigerian girls and ladies (working class or student class) survive from begging guys directly and indirectly.

I read someone said he prefers dating working class ladies, I laugh in Greek hehe cheesy cheesy....working class ladies are the most greedy insatiable ladies in Nigeria! Their own demanding is first class....flight ticket, MBA school fee, this and that, and some even demand for car, house if they notice that you have the money. Ladies of our time are really not encouraging at all! angry angry

I still wonder why Nigerian ladies labor to go to school, secure job and still end up begging and collecting money and material things from men yet they demand gender equality.

Some guys will think dating rich ladies like Linda Ikeji will save them from spending on ladies...hehe....Linda type don't demand naira, they demand for pounds and dollars and they can't even reply a hello from any guy who isn't popular or well-loaded financially, so they are all the same, sadly cry cry

10 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by ourchoice(m): 11:27am On Aug 01, 2016
amokeme:
some female students are very independent and don't go about depending on guys for money... while some so called "working class" ladies are the real set with the MDS (man dependency syndrome) so I think it's an individual thing and how a lady values herself. Me personally, I'm a student and no guy under the surface of this earth can tell me "I got you this" or "she begged me for money" I don't accept birthday gifts I can't afford... I hate insults so I avoid it at all cost, especially when it comes to this kind of thing. And yes, I'm a student. So I think it's more of a personality thing.
If I can't afford it, then I have no business having it.
So incase a guy gets me a birthday gift amd starts feeling like he has some kind of entitlement towards me, ill simply throw your nonsense back at you.
This particular lady the OP is talking about seem to be a "packaged hungry girl"
So true, thanks for this comment wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

3 Easy Ways To Know If A Girl Is Not A Virgin – Don’t Be Deceived, Its 2016!! / Beautiful Love Messages To Motivate Your Husband At Work / Man Looking As Ladies Eat (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.