Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,675 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year (71130 Views)

South African Policeman Caught Planting A Gun In A Nigerian Man's Car (video) / California Police Kill A Black Man After Mistaken His Cellphone For A Gun. / Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 04, 2016
Benita27:
He needs the bashing. grin
ok oo grin grin grin grin
Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by Nobody: 12:26am On Aug 04, 2016
Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by mascot87(m): 1:05am On Aug 04, 2016
graphiti:

Errrrrm... broda mascot face ya Lane na?

Why u dey do like say u nor know 'd scores'..

My pipo talk say 'na from clap we dey enter dance' **koffs** **winks **

You self wan take style enter lane. Badt guy smiley wink
Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by aliyuabbaashiru(m): 2:04am On Aug 04, 2016
prince088:

Wida u there too. Dem don use one rugged bag* count scores. He still even dey flaunt for campus after graduating, wey wan do clearance. Wey suppose dey low key as per who en be. Kids this days though.
he who price must pay
Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by CONFAMA: 2:41am On Aug 04, 2016
forkadict:

Please what is OT?
Pardon my naivety. I be proper jew.
How are you doing by the way? Long time.

orientation...
transfer of rules and norms to newbies...
Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by obyrich(m): 5:22am On Aug 04, 2016
wEsOmE:

nice reasoning Bro.. this Guy was my coursemate and he was no cultist. i now know over 70% of all news are fake.. young lagos boy that enjoys having fun.. worst of all he was the only son... RiP To Him..
Don't swear for anyone. Back then in the University, I had a roommate. Guy was a music director in a pentecostal church. Didn't smoke. Didn't drink. An only son of a pastor.

We didn't know he was a dangerous cultist until he came back one night. Very hungry. Begging for food. Needed food badly.Oto (garri) was readily available. Come see how guy was consuming it like person wey never see food before.

Next was a chilling confession of how deeply involved he was in cultism. Was involved in armed robbery and all sorts of vices. To prove his point he showed fresh marks on his backs. He was tortured for trying to renounce. He shocked me one day when he was trailed to the hostel by two cultists and he disappeared before my very own eyes. Later saw him coming out from the hostel bath room. All these happened in room 66 ( IBB Hostel MOUAU) in my year one.
Once again don't trust anyone.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by fairygeh(f): 7:10am On Aug 04, 2016
dairykidd:

U r very wrong. There is no honour in dropping a jew its always been dat way n i kno d rules hvnt changed these days..lolss & who told u ppl(jews) get killed over trivial issues,u only get oppressed,intimidated n bullied..jews only die thru mistakes n its always those "A" ppl that do it cos they dnt hv time to confirm ur identity.Its either HE IS ONE OR AN INTENDING ONE.. Incase u dnt knw,a rugged jew is more respected by all bt hw long b4 they drag u in.
Sorry sir? Are you a cultist?
Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by thecuteone(m): 9:56am On Aug 04, 2016
mascot87:

You reason like a baby. What color is he flying? So if you look at my Facebook page and see me with different cloths and colors, you will say i am a cult abi.

You guys need to grow up

oga why u dey agrue blindly na??.... even with all the facts that have been presented bfor thy eyes you still choose to be blind to see them... do you want d guys corpse to get up and tell u itsself dat he was a cultist bfor u will believe??

here are d clues :

#Red nd black colors
#Rugged...form of OT

he was a bagger or sailor!!! case closed!!!
Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:06am On Aug 04, 2016
Even though I don't belong to none, I can spot them with their mode of dressings, greetings and many more.
Well to the guy they mud, I don't pity him but, I pity his family. May he not rest in peace.
Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by costal(m): 1:39pm On Aug 04, 2016
I swear that over jew kill am
Fedayeen02:
your jew no be here ooooo. Even frecocoa rugged pass you
Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by costal(m): 1:40pm On Aug 04, 2016
I swear thatguy over jew kill am
Fedayeen02:
your jew no be here ooooo. Even frecocoa rugged pass you
Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by lollybae(f): 2:28pm On Aug 04, 2016
tukdi:
something is wrong with both of you!
hi
Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by Jlow2: 6:13am On Aug 05, 2016
dis guy is a runs man, he is fine, probably frm an average rich family,and has graduated, and frm what i see he is d type dat shows off, maybe a rival cult member hated him so much not because dey have any problems, but because he had d best babes,and spends sum few cash arnd, and on top of dat has graduated, so d decided to pull d hit,u hav survived many storms n graduated, y goin to skool 2 show off n takin pix lyk one fresher,when i first read the news i almost cried, my personal opinion though,finally cultism does not pay,MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PEACE. AMEN

1 Like

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by tobex23(m): 7:14am On Aug 05, 2016
oluwafemi113:
This guy na Mopo.... he was just on part time program...

I may be wrong... that gun with him is meant for Police

Hello sir, greetings to you.

Please the Ongoing Mr Nairaland grand finale comes up Saturday (06/08/2016)
And this is from teamPhotoshoot..

Please sir, we would be very grateful if we have your support sir.

Please join us to crown photoshoot the winner Sir.
What do you say sir?

1 Like

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by tukdi: 10:21am On Aug 05, 2016
lollybae:
hi
shocked I'm fine!!!
Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by tukdi: 10:35am On Aug 05, 2016
obyrich:
Don't swear for anyone. Back then in the University, I had a roommate. Guy was a music director in a pentecostal church. Didn't smoke. Didn't drink. An only son of a pastor.
We didn't know he was a dangerous cultist until he came back one night. Very hungry. Begging for food. Needed food badly.Oto (garri) was readily available. Come see how guy was consuming it like person wey never see food before.
Next was a chilling confession of how deeply involved he was in cultism. Was involved in armed robbery and all sorts of vices. To prove his point he showed fresh marks on his backs. He was tortured for trying to renounce. He shocked me one day when he was trailed to the hostel by two cultists and he disappeared before my very own eyes. Later saw him coming out from the hostel bath room. All these happened in room 66 ( IBB Hostel MOUAU) in my year one.
Once again don't trust anyone.
Hmmmm! I no fit shout!
Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by Donsammi(m): 3:10pm On Aug 06, 2016
youngmartin24:
It's time we realised the purpose why cult was initiated in this country by some founders like Prof. shoyinka and others ....It is to fight for the oppressed and vulnerability of some people . We have turned it into witch hunting. This is the world rugged Dove. (intelligent ) We played it and the most rugged lords fly to their nests successfuly. But remember, this dude over show him self with red materials
abi .. . am not a cultist tho...
Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 08, 2016
fairygeh:

Sorry sir? Are you a cultist?

Don't do interviews
Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by JBoss25(m): 5:07pm On Aug 08, 2016
If you live by the gun u die by it, this is a big lesson to cultists

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

SARS Operatives Killed My Brother, Stole His N532,000, Called Him Armed Robber / Mother, Elder Son Kill Younger Sibling In Lagos For Yahoo Plus Ritual / Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.