Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,006 members, 7,810,792 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year (71118 Views)

South African Policeman Caught Planting A Gun In A Nigerian Man's Car (video) / California Police Kill A Black Man After Mistaken His Cellphone For A Gun. / Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by Slimflame(m): 10:14am On Aug 03, 2016
Fedayeen02:
I've made calls and he was a Sailor who has gone to rest with Odin.

Cultism doesn't pay. He got served right
he be baggar?

3 Likes

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:20am On Aug 03, 2016
cool cool cool cool
Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by munas: 10:20am On Aug 03, 2016
042report:
Angel OBrien Posted This Picture Last Year On His Facebook Wall And Caption It "Cute THUG"

Our Questions:
1,Was He A Cop?
2,When Did Students Start Carrying Guns?
3,Does This Tag Him A Cultist?

Drop Your views Below

http://www.042report.com/2016/08/imsu-final-year-student-killed-by.html For More Details

Very stupid bloggers.
That gun was used in a movie scene.
If you actually visited his facebook page,you will see the comments about the gun.
You guys should stop creating sensational news just to get traffic.

mods please take down the post

3 Likes

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by MadCow1: 10:21am On Aug 03, 2016
Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by mascot87(m): 10:21am On Aug 03, 2016
[b]You guys publishing all this news are foools i swear. How does this show that he is a cultist? And it is just used in a movie scene if you check very well the comments on the picture on his page. I remeber during my NYSC, I collected a toy gun from a photographer just to pose with it for a picture, does that make me a cultist? A guy was just killed and the first thing that foools are saying is that he is a cult. There is no evidence that he is a cultist and i have heard times when cult guys kill innocent people because of any reason. It could be beef, hate or anything.
Just because the guy is dead now and cant speak for himself doesn't mean you people should talk his dead body down.

when i flipped through the guys page on Facebook, all i see is a fun loving and a social guy that loves life. Simple
Reason why he was killed was best known to the killers who God will expose in the future.
The picture of him i saw 10 minutes before he was killed shows that he has nothing to fear and not panicking whatsoever.

Rest in Peace young man & may God find you worthy to be in his presence.[/b]

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 03, 2016
So he was a cultist??
Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 03, 2016
Double post*
Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by Nightingale(m): 10:22am On Aug 03, 2016
GogetterMD:
Look closely and realise it's a toy gun.
Visit his Facebook page, and apart from the fact that he was a young juvenile thug, exhibiting the normal exuberant behaviors common for his age group, there's nothing outrightly suggestive that the young lad belonged to a cult group.

NB: I don't know him from Adam, neither have I met him before

So you expect him to post pictures with a headline "I am a member of a cult". Smh

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by stexsy(m): 10:23am On Aug 03, 2016
seunlayi:
The guy is a cult jor
only him come be cult? Then all cults are cultist

7 Likes

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by Joker123: 10:23am On Aug 03, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4054778_1236919710607565773093855091975850531881137n_jpeg99c1e84ef358b2a2e67c3276a20fdd99

You play with Guns, you get killed by Guns.

I believe this guy was jst killed for nothing,He dosnt look like a cultist to me but like someone who feels like belonging asnd forming hard guy.

1 Like

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by Omoluabi16(m): 10:23am On Aug 03, 2016
I ask where were his parents when he was busy defacing that cute body with tattoos? Where were they when he was using swear words freely. . glorifying weed. .living a vain lifestyle, being with random girls, moving with people of questionable character? Very sad.This young man had his full life ahead of him and didn't have to die this way. . dumped in a gutter. God help our youths.

7 Likes

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by Unpredictableme(m): 10:23am On Aug 03, 2016
eeew!!!

1 Like

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by TamedWolf90: 10:24am On Aug 03, 2016
seunlayi:
The guy is a cult jor

Only the guy na Cult.. .

15 Likes

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 03, 2016
He lived a careless life
Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by naijaboiy: 10:24am On Aug 03, 2016
What a fool!

PLEASE KINDLY CHECK MY SIGNATURE. smiley
Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 03, 2016
Can`t you all see he is flying color and his man behind as well was flashing their cult symbol....LoL. I learnt he was among people that killed their rival Sunday night. He was celebrating it in school naaa....
Then still check the picture

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by Joker123: 10:26am On Aug 03, 2016
ellacute45:
So he was a cultist??

No,he was Cultist apprentice

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by lekkie073(m): 10:27am On Aug 03, 2016
042report:
Angel OBrien Posted This Picture Last Year On His Facebook Wall And Caption It "Cute THUG"

Our Questions:
1,Was He A Cop?
2,When Did Students Start Carrying Guns?
3,Does This Tag Him A Cultist?

Drop Your views Below

http://www.042report.com/2016/08/imsu-final-year-student-killed-by.html For More Details
toy gun
Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 03, 2016
shocked
Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 03, 2016
ellacute45:
So he was a cultist??

Dat awkward moment when u r trying to post quick and then u Double post, only for you trying to explain to the whole world dat u double post, not knowing the world don't give a fvck cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by muller101(m): 10:27am On Aug 03, 2016
slimthugchimee:
ts a toy gun thou......

and the guy is surely a cultust, if he wasnt they didnt need to use a gun on him, intimidation..

am talking out of exprience, am not a cultist but i have witnessed first class sight what they can do
from experience. Not out of experience.

5 Likes

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by martineverest(m): 10:28am On Aug 03, 2016
Cunninlinguist:
If the guy was a cultist,then trouble dey o sad because him guys go try to equalize cry
that's because cultist hardly kill non-cultists.

I don't know what they derive from such act. They live in fear all through
Youth should shun cultism

2 Likes

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by salbis(m): 10:28am On Aug 03, 2016
Being member of a cult or not, the guy don waka. Continue with the debate.

2 Likes

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by Lilimax(f): 10:29am On Aug 03, 2016
He got wasted just like that. cry
The Youths should stay away from cultism and other similar crimes embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by wEsOmE(m): 10:29am On Aug 03, 2016
OP.. stop dis nonsense.. that guy in question was my coursemate.. all my years in school.. he is a fun loving person and a very social guy
. resides in lagos.. and you know how lagos guys love catching trips and fun.. seeing him with a tou gun dont give you all a reason of calling him a cultist.. its sad indeed.. but he was not..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by MadCow1: 10:29am On Aug 03, 2016
Joker123:

I believe this guy was jst killed for nothing,He dosnt look like a cultist to me but like someone who feels like belonging asnd forming hard guy.

I am not a Gambling Man but my money is on 'He is a Cultist'..

Innocent People don't get shot except its a case of Mistaken Identity or stray bullet.
Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by Akalia(m): 10:29am On Aug 03, 2016
I wonder what will be going through his mind wherever he is now in eternity. That dude has a promising future in showbiz, it's written all over him and his destiny, but sadly enough his life was cut down even before his prime because of one bad idea he bought and one bad decision he took.

Moral: everyone has a great destiny but only you can hinder your destiny or make it manifest.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by lekkie073(m): 10:30am On Aug 03, 2016
oluwafemi113:
This guy na Mopo.... he was just on part time program...

I may be wrong... that gun with him is meant for Police
bros...dat gun na toy. no dey talk wetin u know no...

2 Likes

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by RitzyPrince(m): 10:30am On Aug 03, 2016
With the way and manner he was killed I doubt he ain't a cultist.....those who live by the gun die by the gun.
Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by rhymaholic: 10:31am On Aug 03, 2016
Lesson to all those intending to join cult in school, this is the end result. I'm not sorry for him. I'm only sorry for the family. He who lives by the gun dies by the gun.
Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by passionate88: 10:31am On Aug 03, 2016
Fedayeen02:
I've made calls and he was a Sailor who has gone to rest with Odin.

Cultism doesn't pay. He got served right
you're right, immediately my dad showed his picture to me, I told him the guy is/was a viking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kenyan Lady Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Defiling A 4-Year-Old Boy / SARS Operatives Killed My Brother, Stole His N532,000, Called Him Armed Robber / Mother, Elder Son Kill Younger Sibling In Lagos For Yahoo Plus Ritual

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.