Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,003 members, 7,810,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year (71117 Views)

South African Policeman Caught Planting A Gun In A Nigerian Man's Car (video) / California Police Kill A Black Man After Mistaken His Cellphone For A Gun. / Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by Natotogokillme: 4:43pm On Aug 03, 2016
Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 03, 2016
tukdi:
Both of u are crazy!

And for u to observe we r crazy makes u d craziest grin
Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 03, 2016
ellacute45:
undecided
The Mr nairaland contest bro smiley

Whatever
Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by goldfish80(m): 4:45pm On Aug 03, 2016
There's always a price to pay.  When him and his cardinals where brewing and merrying. Singing songs of Rogers. Chanting "there are many sailors in Panama. Who knows come no go know" 
"Ruff sea no matter ". 
He never knew there's always a price to pay.
When elders tell these young boys not to join frat, they call us" norros"

It's a pity he has brought shame to his family as his mother will be totally inconsolable. 

Young boys should wise up. 

G@ngbangging no dey pay.

1 Like

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 03, 2016
Stelvin101:

Whatever
embarassed embarassed
Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by Worksunlimited: 5:39pm On Aug 03, 2016
Truth be told.. This cult guy's death appears to be the most talked about of all the reported cult deaths here on nairaland...

It really goes to show how painful his demise has been...

1 Like

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by murphyrichy(m): 5:50pm On Aug 03, 2016
I can't still find this guy on Facebook, who get his fb name?
Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by Donsammi(m): 6:00pm On Aug 03, 2016
GogetterMD:
Look closely and realise it's a toy gun.
Visit his Facebook page, and apart from the fact that he was a young juvenile thug, exhibiting the normal exuberant behaviors common for his age group, there's nothing outrightly suggestive that the young lad belonged to a cult group.

NB: I don't know him from Adam, neither have I met him before
he is an aro ...

and he has graduated just came for his clearance ... his Nick name is "sexy" ... this fights had been on for a week now. just bcus this one was done in front gate that's y its on the news. and to ur notice I was there live wen the hitman gave him a headshot
.on sat one was gunned down in back gate ....also ..

jjst normal eiye and aiye fights
.. am an imsu student ..

3 Likes

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by ABbless(m): 6:05pm On Aug 03, 2016
its a simple rule.You kill by the sword you die by the sword.
#Nogainintrouble
Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by 5ircreepy(m): 6:10pm On Aug 03, 2016
Goddys:
Those who say the guy is not a cultist just passed through four walls of university.
In 2007 when I be wetin I be, before Christ snatched me from Odin, the orientation was to lie low and be coded, that even your roommate could not decipher who you are. I sailed the ship with caution and disembarked with no much looting, and then joined the ship of Jesus Christ which I'm still sailing till this day with all its attendant benefits.

Still on still, let O'Brien join the one-eyed God who he had blood covenant with because he died on the course of sailing to valhala which can be seen from flying colours of Odin, the one-eyed god.

This should serve as a warning and deterrent to all the youth there. We joined, we experienced, we saw the evils there and Christ saved us.
No gain in cultism.

Please ehn you fit educate me on colors not to wear, cause fear don dey catch me...
Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 03, 2016
Montaque:
I don't know what our undergraduates see in cultism.
Most of us back then in sch were better than them in all ramifications. One wonders what again holds their attention to such non-productive groups.

Power is the name of the game!

You know all what comes with power: Women and Respect

I had a bad experience with them about 2 years ago because of woman...But i thank God im still alive sha.

They have the biggest girls in campus in their closet...anywhere em enta fear go make you respect em

But at the end...Lala go blow...and that gives me joy.
Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by Montaque(m): 6:24pm On Aug 03, 2016
Freiden:

Power is the name of the game!

You know all what comes with power: Women and Respect

I had a bad experience with them about 2 years ago because of woman...But i thank God im still alive sha.

They have the biggest girls in campus in their closet...anywhere em enta fear go make you respect em

But at the end...Lala go blow...and that gives me joy.

Women and respect; people got them without belonging. If you play your game well and have good personal "carriage"

1 Like

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 03, 2016
Montaque:

Women and respect; people got them without belonging. If you play your game well and have good personal "carriage"

Most of them dont wanna earn it ...they want to command it

1 Like

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by Montaque(m): 6:37pm On Aug 03, 2016
Freiden:

Most of them dont wanna earn it ...they want to command it
Not the way of real men.

1 Like

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 03, 2016
Benita27:
You shoot yourself on the foot.

Cultism is despicable, and is against the laws of the land.

You should be arrested. cool
the guy say im don renounce na.wich one be dis wey u jus dey dish out condemnation.hmm if to say u be police woman u for harsh well well oo cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 03, 2016
murphyrichy:
I can't still find this guy on Facebook, who get his fb name?
angel obrien
Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by KingsleyCEO: 7:49pm On Aug 03, 2016
What this gentle man is holding is a toy gun and should never be mistaking for real.
Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by forkadict(m): 8:06pm On Aug 03, 2016
freecocoa:
Having attended a Nigerian uni, I bet that nigga was a cultist, pity his life was cut short but then, it's not like he didn't know he could die at any time with the life he chose especially as a sailor, they claim 1% ruggedity and 99% intelligence but act in reverse.

See fine boy just wasted, if only others will learn but for where, many of them are busy choosing 'bush' names preparing for OT as we write.undecided

Please what is OT?

Pardon my naivety. I be proper jew.

How are you doing by the way? Long time.
Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by temitimx19(m): 9:03pm On Aug 03, 2016
imustsaymymindo:

There should be a strict social media bill passed by the senate. Don't you think so? The press freedom is really giving bloggers a field day. Lol, that's some of the positives of Abacha, idi amin and the likes. Democracy or not, they won't stand and watch all this nonsense
I don't blame the bloggers, I blame Nigerians for believing everything they see or hear.

1 Like

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by francisduru: 9:19pm On Aug 03, 2016
Imp! The money spent on his dumb ass,could have been used to learn a trade for him. 'He who price must pay'!
Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by youngmartin24: 9:20pm On Aug 03, 2016
042report:
Angel OBrien Posted This Picture Last Year On His Facebook Wall And Caption It "Cute THUG"

Our Questions:
1,Was He A Cop?
2,When Did Students Start Carrying Guns?
3,Does This Tag Him A Cultist?

Drop Your views Below

http://www.042report.com/2016/08/imsu-final-year-student-killed-by.html For More Details
After going through his Facebook profiles ...I found out that this guy might be involved in different cult activities ...Wasted efforts and future ...Rest in peace though ...
Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by youngmartin24: 9:32pm On Aug 03, 2016
Donsammi:
he is an aro ...

and he has graduated just came for his clearance ... his Nick name is "sexy" ... this fights had been on for a week now. just bcus this one was done in front gate that's y its on the news. and to ur notice I was there live wen the hitman gave him a headshot

.. am an imsu student ..
It's time we realised the purpose why cult was initiated in this country by some founders like Prof. shoyinka and others ....It is to fight for the oppressed and vulnerability of some people . We have turned it into witch hunting. This is the world rugged Dove. (intelligent ) We played it and the most rugged lords fly to their nests successfuly. But remember, this dude over show him self with red materials

2 Likes

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by JoBabs(m): 10:20pm On Aug 03, 2016
youngest85:
Op, na night skul u go?

No oh, na Sunday school...

1 Like

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by graphiti: 10:30pm On Aug 03, 2016
Joker123:

I believe this guy was jst killed for nothing, He dosnt look like a cultist to me but like someone who feels like belonging asnd forming hard guy.

Drinkwater06:

He doesn't look like a cult? Dafuq are you saying undecided

Prolly brotherly wuz xpectin 2 see.....

2 Likes

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by Joker123: 10:46pm On Aug 03, 2016
graphiti:

Prolly brotherly wuz xpectin 2 see.....

Lol...highness

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 03, 2016
lefulefu:

the guy say im don renounce na.wich one be dis wey u jus dey dish out condemnation.hmm if to say u be police woman u for harsh well well oo cheesy.
He needs the bashing. grin

1 Like

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by graphiti: 11:00pm On Aug 03, 2016
ellacute45:

Whatever angry angry angry

Stelvin101:

everwhaT grin

ellacute45:

Stelvin101:

everwhaT grin

ellacute45:

Stelvin101:

everwhaT grin

mascot87:

You two should just stop this nonsense now angry angry angry

Errrrrm... broda mascot face ya Lane na?

Why u dey do like say u nor know 'd scores'..

My pipo talk say 'na from clap we dey enter dance' **koffs** **winks **
Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by graphiti: 11:08pm On Aug 03, 2016
Joker123:

Lol...highness

Lolz........ painment!

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by stagger: 11:10pm On Aug 03, 2016
5ircreepy:

Please ehn you fit educate me on colors not to wear, cause fear don dey catch me...

Red & black:That's for De Norsemen, the Aromates, the Adventurers.
MTN colour: that's for the Bucket men (the Alora Sea Lords)
White & black: freeing the black man with an axe. I saw them use it to free one guy from this hard knock life one fine afternoon in 1993 somewhere.

Time fails me to recall if the Air Lords use blue or green with black. It has been more than 20 years now. Advice: just mind your own business and face your studies. You will be fine.

2 Likes

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by murphyrichy(m): 11:28pm On Aug 03, 2016
lefulefu:

angel obrien
OK, thanks I hv seen him. The guy make brain for beauty. wat a waste.
Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by murphyrichy(m): 11:32pm On Aug 03, 2016
Donsammi:
he is an aro ...

.. am an imsu student ..
since the fight is btw eiye and ayes, while killing an aro.
Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 03, 2016
youngmartin24:
It's time we realised the purpose why cult was initiated in this country by some founders like Prof. shoyinka and others ....It is to fight for the oppressed and vulnerability of some people . We have turned it into witch hunting. This is the world rugged Dove. (intelligent ) We played it and the most rugged lords fly to their nests successfuly. But remember, this dude over show him self with red materials
OB I sight you!!
FS ruggedly

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kenyan Lady Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Defiling A 4-Year-Old Boy / SARS Operatives Killed My Brother, Stole His N532,000, Called Him Armed Robber / Mother, Elder Son Kill Younger Sibling In Lagos For Yahoo Plus Ritual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.