Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,143 members, 7,811,216 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year (71127 Views)

South African Policeman Caught Planting A Gun In A Nigerian Man's Car (video) / California Police Kill A Black Man After Mistaken His Cellphone For A Gun. / Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by slimthugchimee(m): 11:38am On Aug 03, 2016
khadaffi:

And I can tell you that its a lie. I'm talking from first hand experience. Anybody can be shot at. It all depends on who you are, the kind of temper you have, and the kind of cultist and temper the cultist possess, the situation (the main issue), etc.
why would they wanna waste a bullet on a none frat guy when dey could easily use a matchete to handle him....so reason be told that they might have feared he is armed or his allies would come and help him....

2 Likes

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 03, 2016
Stelvin101:

everwhaTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT angry
Have you voted today in the ongoing contest tongue
Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by Fedayeen02: 11:40am On Aug 03, 2016
Benita27:
When nairalanders pronounce themselves as cultist on this forum, which is despicable, Lala should hand them to the appropriate authorities for prosecution. cheesy
Renounced is boldly written there. Try another method. grin

Hope your days in the dungeon was sweet tongue
Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by InvertedHammer: 11:41am On Aug 03, 2016
/
He believed that he was about that life...

The opps caught him lacking...

And smoked on his pack.
\

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by Fedayeen02: 11:42am On Aug 03, 2016
Etizz:

Vikings, pirate, and buccaneers are all sailors....

anyway, thanks.
your jew no be here ooooo. Even frecocoa rugged pass you
Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 03, 2016
khadaffi:

And I can tell you that its a lie. I'm talking from first hand experience. Anybody can be shot at. It all depends on who you are, the kind of temper you have, and the kind of cultist and temper the cultist possess, the situation (the main issue), etc.

Wow! Means they got no rules anymore,no creeds n codes to live by Lolss no wonder every d!ck can get it in wow!! Frm bus drivers to mechanics and lizards...LOLS thank God for d good ol' days sha t'was d real sh!tt..hahaha cant really stop lmfao! So wtf is their Ot? Lolsss funny kids :-D
Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by Etizz: 11:47am On Aug 03, 2016
Fedayeen02:
your jew no be here ooooo. Even frecocoa rugged pass you

u funny oh, I tell u say I be cultist before?? see me see wahala.... d jew nai I take get work, get married and have my own crib... what else do I need..... u Wey nor be jew I carry Yanch for u.....

shwoooooo...... ..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by stagger: 11:47am On Aug 03, 2016
GogetterMD:
Look closely and realise it's a toy gun.
Visit his Facebook page, and apart from the fact that he was a young juvenile thug, exhibiting the normal exuberant behaviors common for his age group, there's nothing outrightly suggestive that the young lad belonged to a cult group.

NB: I don't know him from Adam, neither have I met him before

So you cannot tell a baggar or an adventurer when you see one? Na for Ghana wey you go school?

2 Likes

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by legendte(m): 11:49am On Aug 03, 2016
seunlayi:
The guy is a cult jor
your grammar na cultist joor

1 Like

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by berryice(f): 11:56am On Aug 03, 2016
He might not b a cultist...but d way he dresses,talk nd the tattoo thatz y people re saying he is a cultist..let us dress the way we want to b addressed...rip once more

1 Like

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by knightsamsong(m): 11:56am On Aug 03, 2016
Dont judge him, i once went on paintballing were ppl spot guns with more realism than this but im not bad!
Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by hydel(m): 11:57am On Aug 03, 2016
Well, lemme drop my say here, tho I just got admitted into the tertiary institution, haven't got much experience unlike many of my bosses here do, but speaking from my own little understanding i think if this guy in quote doesn't belong to any fraternal group or had any issue with them he can't be given a straight shot, even if this should happen by mistake, then the gun shot should be deflection and not a straight target, moreover, this guy appearance already lay suspense that he must have in one way or the other had things in common with them, imagine he has tattoo on his body, he dresses like thugs in most of his pictures on facebook, d craziest of all, he poses with a gun ( assumes to be a toy ) to take picture and BOLDLY uploaded on social media (facebook) for people to see, imagine! i don't think a soft hearted person can be so bold to take pix with a gun (even if it is a toy type) and upload it on social media platform, he even captioned it with a indiscipline words like "Young thug" imagine! can u in person do such?? ponder on this nah, i think if a lawyer should be allowed to speak on this issue these are facts he will consider and they are obvious. I'm convinced totally in me this guy must be a cultist.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by hydel(m): 12:02pm On Aug 03, 2016
hydel:
Well, lemme drop my say here, tho I just got admitted into the tertiary institution, haven't got much experience unlike many of my bosses here do, but speaking from my own little understanding i think if this guy in quote doesn't belong to any fraternal group or had any issue with them he can't be given a straight shot, even if this should happen by mistake, then the gun shot should be deflection and not a straight target, moreover, this guy appearance already lay suspense that he must have in one way or the other had things in common with them, imagine he has tattoo on his body, he dresses like thugs in most of his pictures on facebook, d craziest of all, he poses with a gun ( assumes to be a toy ) to take picture and BOLDLY uploaded on social media (facebook) for people to see, imagine! i don't think a soft hearted person can be so bold to take pix with a gun (even if it is a toy type) and upload it on social media platform, he even captioned it with an indiscipline words like "Young thug" imagine! can u in person do such?? ponder on this nah, i think if a lawyer should be allowed to speak on this issue these are facts he will consider and they are obvious. I'm convinced totally in me this guy must be a cultist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 12:03pm On Aug 03, 2016
14june:
Can`t you all see he is flying color and his man behind as well was flashing their cult symbol....LoL. I learnt he was among people that killed their rival Sunday night. He was celebrating it in school naaa....
Then still check the picture
dont mind them. they're waiting 4 a prophet 2 tell dem.
my only problem now is that they'll soon start counting scores. imsu, with all their pretty ladies, is now a no-go area

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 03, 2016
ellacute45:

Have you voted today in the ongoing contest tongue

The last person I voted for hoping for change brought chains and Nigerians are suffering for it. I don't vote anymore grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by stagger: 12:05pm On Aug 03, 2016
In my school days, one popular one in my school was f***ed up right in his father's parlour in a town very far away from school. That hit took everyone by storm. In my zone, a baggar was killed in a drinking joint in the street right next to his parent's house. I know another that was killed in a bus as he was going home from school during holidays. I know two cousins who were drowned in a river. Another given V-neck in Chemical Engineering in Uniport. The list goes on and on.

No matter how kajaared you are, you will have a moment of vulnerability. All this life no dey pay. See as the guy body dey for that gutter like chicken wey dem don cut im throat. Too bad.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by pwettiejay(f): 12:08pm On Aug 03, 2016
Kokoboss:
lol dies by the catapult. Forget that guy, you're beautiful.
Thanks
Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 03, 2016
Stelvin101:

The last person I voted for hoping for change brought chains and Nigerians are suffering for it. I don't vote anymore grin
undecided
The Mr nairaland contest bro smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by pwettiejay(f): 12:10pm On Aug 03, 2016
Kokoboss:
lol dies by the catapult. Forget that guy, you're beautiful.

Thanks
Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 03, 2016
Fedayeen02:
Renounced is boldly written there. Try another method. grin

Hope your days in the dungeon was sweet tongue
You shoot yourself on the foot.

Cultism is despicable, and is against the laws of the land.

You should be arrested. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by Kolency(m): 12:12pm On Aug 03, 2016
GogetterMD:
Visit his Facebook page, and apart from the fact that he was a young juvenile thug, exhibiting the normal exuberant behaviors common for his age group, there's nothing outrightly suggestive that the young lad belonged to a cult group.

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by hadaydoyin(m): 12:15pm On Aug 03, 2016
CULTISTS are swarming this tread, exchanging their greetings freely and boasting like its something to be proud about... i dont feel safe on nairaland anymore sha....You dont know who is who.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by Jloveme(m): 12:16pm On Aug 03, 2016
seunlayi:
The guy is a cult jor

Do u mean to say a 'Cultist'? Mind urself & ur use of English!

1 Like

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by Fedayeen02: 12:16pm On Aug 03, 2016
Benita27:
You shoot yourself on the foot.

Cultism is despicable, and is against the laws of the land.

You should be arrested. cool
I'm now serving in the Lord vineyard tongue

I'm no longer living in my old life but as for you repent because you give me headache on social media

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by Embraze: 12:16pm On Aug 03, 2016
seunlayi:
The guy is a cult jor

Na you endorse am ni?
Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by harlee(m): 12:18pm On Aug 03, 2016
seunlayi:
The guy is a cult jor
correct urself 'he is a cultist '

1 Like

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by Achorise: 12:26pm On Aug 03, 2016
That's the price Tag for being a cultist

some people carry cult for head, put it on your shoulder, if its heavy on you, you simply drop it.

Hell fire is the worst death for any man.

Unfulfilled Destiny and wastef life, I wish I had met him and tell him about JESUS.

will he even agrees?

He's the greatest Juu man.
Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 03, 2016
Fedayeen02:
I'm now serving in the Lord vineyard tongue

I'm no longer living in my old life but as for you repent because you give me headache on social media

Have i had any misunderstanding with you b4. Just shift!.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by Guyman02: 12:38pm On Aug 03, 2016
khadaffi:

You are Wrong! A cultist will not waste a bullet on a juu man with all the risk of exposure in the daylight, that will even make him look like a weakling to his gang and other cult groups. Its like a Lion going after a dead ship which doesnt make it a true Lion. There ego counts a lot, If its a stray bullet, that is a different story.
Worst case scenario, they will rob or extort the juu man, intimidate him, humiliate him with some dirty slaps and threaten him to stay away from a girl they want or give him some mark with a knife or machete and make jest of him for being weak cos he does not 'belong'.

The meanest and most brutal of the cultists are not the hard faced or burly muscular big chested guys but the cute looking ones; it was like that several years back when we were in the university; check out the pictures of those arrested cult guys who beheaded 2 students at Umudike, very innocent looking.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 03, 2016
GogetterMD:

Its a two way thing, either he belongs to a fraternity or he messed up and they treated his F up, but either way, taking a humans life for petty things is senseless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by Fedayeen02: 12:41pm On Aug 03, 2016
Benita27:
Have i had any misunderstanding with you b4. Just shift!.
shift to wia? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by sesaan(m): 12:41pm On Aug 03, 2016
Phonefanatic:
I don't know why people connects everyone killed by cultists to be a cultist.

A cultist can kill you over little disagreement, envy or even because of a girl. There is every tendency that he isn't a cultist.
na lie joor... do u think killing people and getting away wit murder is easy this guys plan their moves like a game... the lad is definitely a cultist... cultist don't just kill they do it to rivals not innocent people... they have plenty of drugs and girls, they will never kill cos of girl.. is not allowed,, they live a life full of secrecy,,, leaving your comfort zone to look for a girl can b detrimental so they watch their moves.. one silly mistake u r dead

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

SARS Operatives Killed My Brother, Stole His N532,000, Called Him Armed Robber / Mother, Elder Son Kill Younger Sibling In Lagos For Yahoo Plus Ritual / Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.