Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year (71124 Views)

South African Policeman Caught Planting A Gun In A Nigerian Man's Car (video) / California Police Kill A Black Man After Mistaken His Cellphone For A Gun. / Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by wEsOmE(m): 10:31am On Aug 03, 2016
mascot87:
You guys publishing all this news are foools i swear. How does this show that he is a cult? And it is just used in a movie scene if you check very well the comments on the picture on his page. I remeber during my NYSC, I collected a toy gun from a photographer just to pose with it for a picture, does that make me a cult? A guy was just killed and the first thing that foools are saying is that he is a cult. There is no evidence that he is a cult and i have heard times when cult guys kill innocent people because of any reason. It could be beef, hate or anything.
Just because the guy is dead now and cant speak for himself doesn't mean you people should talk his dead body down.

Rest in Peace young man & may God find you worthy to be in his presence.

nice reasoning Bro.. this Guy was my coursemate and he was no cultist. i now know over 70% of all news are fake.. young lagos boy that enjoys having fun.. worst of all he was the only son... RiP To Him..

7 Likes

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by Drinkwater06: 10:32am On Aug 03, 2016
Joker123:

I believe this guy was jst killed for nothing,He dosnt look like a cultist to me but like someone who feels like belonging asnd forming hard guy.

He doesn't look like a cult? Dafuq are you saying undecided

2 Likes

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 03, 2016
seunlayi:
The guy is a cult jor

Dayyyyum!!
Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by afroxyz: 10:34am On Aug 03, 2016
mascot87:
You guys publishing all this news are foools i swear. How does this show that he is a cult? And it is just used in a movie scene if you check very well the comments on the picture on his page. I remeber during my NYSC, I collected a toy gun from a photographer just to pose with it for a picture, does that make me a cult? A guy was just killed and the first thing that foools are saying is that he is a cult. There is no evidence that he is a cult and i have heard times when cult guys kill innocent people because of any reason. It could be beef, hate or anything.
Just because the guy is dead now and cant speak for himself doesn't mean you people should talk his dead body down.

Oh boy try speak correct English na. Which one be 'he is a cult?'

3 Likes

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by greggng: 10:34am On Aug 03, 2016
mascot87:

Go and browse through the guys pictures on facebook u will be convinced that only those that belongs fly those colors. You will be convinced as events unfolds

1 Like

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by atoleybaba(m): 10:34am On Aug 03, 2016
GogetterMD:
Look closely and realise it's a toy gun.
Visit his Facebook page, and apart from the fact that he was a young juvenile thug, exhibiting the normal exuberant behaviors common for his age group, there's nothing outrightly suggestive that the young lad belonged to a cult group.

NB: I don't know him from Adam, neither have I met him before
check his wall....like 2 people practically talked bawt how dy warned him bawt bad gang but he didn't listen

3 Likes

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by prince088: 10:34am On Aug 03, 2016
GogetterMD:
Visit his Facebook page, and apart from the fact that he was a young juvenile thug, exhibiting the normal exuberant behaviors common for his age group, there's nothing outrightly suggestive that the young lad belonged to a cult group.

If u were ever an undergraduate, u will know this guy flaunts who he actually is.
Favorite color seems to be Red and Black. grin
When i dey sch that year....who born am to flaunt like this in Uniben.
Don't be fooled, there are so many innocent looking devils.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by Ochendo3: 10:34am On Aug 03, 2016
We don't need 2 b told he is a cultist dos flyin colours alone wud tell...red cap bull n a red slippers isn't that enuf provf.... Only God knws how many soul d guy wasted also.. So its not possble 4 him 2 jst grajuate like that..... Haba ko posible

2 Likes

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by prince088: 10:36am On Aug 03, 2016
prince088:

If u were ever an undergraduate, u will know this guy flaunts who he actually is.
Favorite color seems to be Red and Black.
When i dey sch that year....who born am to flaunt like this in Uniben.
Don't be fooled, there are so many innocent looking devils.
greggng:

Go and browse through the guys pictures on facebook u will be convinced that only those that belongs fly those colors. You will be convinced as events unfolds

My brother i didn't even see this ur post b4 i posted mine.

The guy is a #Bag******

1 Like

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by mascot87(m): 10:36am On Aug 03, 2016
afroxyz:

Oh boy try speak correct English na. Which one be 'he is a cult?'

You are more pathetic than i thought.
Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by FengChui(m): 10:36am On Aug 03, 2016
The same nigga posted the pic below on his facebook page sometimes ago.

Imagine that! Baba God is rugged!!! We all know the cult group that is notorious for using the word RUGGED, so much so that O'Brien had to use it to qualify The almighty God.

Chai, I am maniacally bewildered.

11 Likes

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 03, 2016
Montaque:
I don't know what our undergraduates see in cultism.
Most of us back then in sch were better than them in all ramifications. One wonders what again holds their attention to such non-productive groups.

Your question though, there are a whole lot of factors that push these guys into cultism, especially with how bad things are in this country where no one gives a damn about another, it could be intimidation, girl-friend snatching ( this ones funny tho cheesy), revenge, feeling of supremacy, sure that someones got your back from time to time e.t.c.....

You should be thankful to God that you didnt get into problems with such type of humans (thats if they are, lol) and hope that your siblings have the grace to go through school without crossing paths or joining them.... I keep warning my bro about such so as to avoid stories that touch....... R.I.P to the guy (i doubt if he'll rest in peace though), He could even be a cult wannabe ...
Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by anochuko01(m): 10:37am On Aug 03, 2016
GogetterMD:

oga you funny o... maybe he was rehearsing to be a naval officer. how gun and school take correlate. mtcheew!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by passionate88: 10:37am On Aug 03, 2016
Phonefanatic:
I don't know why people connects everyone killed by cultists to be a cultist.

A cultist can kill you over little disagreement, envy or even because of a girl. There is every tendency that he isn't a cultist.
You know nothing Jon Snow. A cultist won't kill one over little disagreement, they'll only beat and threatened but not to the extent of killing someone.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by CeoMoses(m): 10:38am On Aug 03, 2016
plastic gun
Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 03, 2016
Stelvin101:

Dat awkward moment when u r trying to post quick and then u Double post, only for you trying to explain to the whole world dat u double post, not knowing the world don't give a fvck cheesy
Whatever smiley
Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by mascot87(m): 10:39am On Aug 03, 2016
greggng:

You reason like a baby. What color is he flying? So if you look at my Facebook page and see me with different cloths and colors, you will say i am a cult abi.

You guys need to grow up

2 Likes

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 03, 2016
mascot87:

Dat dude was a member of the supreme Vikings congraternity... At least, 40% of the boys in Imsu are cultists.... Way back in the university, this things were going to rampant, I know a lot of niggas that died in the struggle....
Cultists just don't track Jew's and silence them, dat kid was marked and taken out when he was most vulnerable... Take it from someone who knows...
If you even look at his facebook wall, you'd see some of his friends lamenting about how they warned him....
Don't feel sorry for him, he most likely has sent some other niggas the same way...
He played the game and payed the price.... Last last na Jew go bury am

11 Likes

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 03, 2016
mascot87:
[b]You guys publishing all this news are foools i swear. How does this show that he is a cult? And it is just used in a movie scene if you check very well the comments on the picture on his page. I remeber during my NYSC, I collected a toy gun from a photographer just to pose with it for a picture, does that make me a cult? A guy was just killed and the first thing that foools are saying is that he is a cult. There is no evidence that he is a cult and i have heard times when cult guys kill innocent people because of any reason. It could be beef, hate or anything.

when i flipped through the guys page on Facebook, all i see is a fun loving and a social guy that loves life. Simple
Reason why he was killed was best known to the killers who God will expose in the future.
The picture of him i saw 10 minutes before he was killed shows that he has nothing to fear and not panicking whatsoever.

Rest in Peace young man & may God find you worthy to be in his presence.[/b]
i believe its a thing in their psche.......somtins we try to convince ourself wen things like dis happen to create a picture that d victim deserves wot he got all because of our own personal fear...i hope u understand me

2 Likes

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 03, 2016
GogetterMD:

In my opinion, if he's not a cultist they will just embarrass him for a start. But to outrightly use gun? don't be surprised he must have done same to someone.
Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by anochuko01(m): 10:41am On Aug 03, 2016
mascot87:
[b]You guys publishing all this news are foools i swear. How does this show that he is a cult? And it is just used in a movie scene if you check very well the comments on the picture on his page. I remeber during my NYSC, I collected a toy gun from a photographer just to pose with it for a picture, does that make me a cult? A guy was just killed and the first thing that foools are saying is that he is a cult. There is no evidence that he is a cult and i have heard times when cult guys kill innocent people because of any reason. It could be beef, hate or anything.

when i flipped through the guys page on Facebook, all i see is a fun loving and a social guy that loves life. Simple
Reason why he was killed was best known to the killers who God will expose in the future.
The picture of him i saw 10 minutes before he was killed shows that he has nothing to fear and not panicking whatsoever.

repent if you know you're a cultist....else, you'll end like a chicken.
Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by prince088: 10:42am On Aug 03, 2016
njokusboy:

Dat dude was a member of the supreme Vikings congraternity... At least, 40% of the boys in Imsu are cultists.... Way back in the university, this things were going to rampant, I know a lot of niggas that died in the struggle....
Cultists just don't track Jew's and silence them, dat kid was marked and taken out when he was most vulnerable... Take it from someone who knows...
If you even look at his facebook wall, you'd see some of his friends lamenting about how they warned him....
Don't feel sorry for him, he most likely has sent some other niggas the same way...
He played the game and payed the price.... Last last na Jew go bury am

No mind that guy. Maybe na Ajebor sch he go. Person dey flaunt colors openly like this for campus and u say he nor belong.
Usless #Bag****r
Smal boy, con over do. Always flaunting who he is. No OT at all.

4 Likes

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 03, 2016
mascot87:
[b]You guys publishing all this news are foools i swear. How does this show that he is a cultist? And it is just used in a movie scene if you check very well the comments on the picture on his page. I remeber during my NYSC, I collected a toy gun from a photographer just to pose with it for a picture, does that make me a cultist? A guy was just killed and the first thing that foools are saying is that he is a cult. There is no evidence that he is a cultist and i have heard times when cult guys kill innocent people because of any reason. It could be beef, hate or anything.

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by babestella: 10:43am On Aug 03, 2016
Toy gun, but seems he's actually a cult guy
Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by MrTour: 10:44am On Aug 03, 2016
The thing I don't get is this;
1. Do you get allowance from the brotherhood for being a member, those days of Kanayo o kanayo joining cult seem to be a money bag but overtime it was just a make believe.
2. Does joining cult help you secure a permanent job with CBN or PWC.
Nigeria is doomed, generations are wasting, the youths are busy fighting for punanies to penetrate from January to December, unfortunately this war is never ending.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by greggng: 10:45am On Aug 03, 2016
mascot87:

You reason like a baby. What color is he flying? So if you look at my Facebook page and see me with different cloths and colors, you will say i am a cult abi.

You guys need to grow up

I don't need to join issues with u. FYI I attended one of the schools were cultism was worst those days so I know what am saying. Let's leave it at there. You will be convinced when police come up with details. The day I insulted a cultist, the worst I receive was beating and they took all my 5 jeans I bought new hardly will they pull trigger on non cult member. You must ve played dirty take it or not

1 Like

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by anochuko01(m): 10:45am On Aug 03, 2016
wEsOmE:

nice reasoning Bro.. this Guy was my coursemate and he was no cultist. i now know over 70% of all news are fake.. young lagos boy that enjoys having fun.. worst of all he was the only son... RiP To Him..
you didn't know anything....

2 Likes

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 03, 2016
ellacute45:
Whatever smiley

everwhaT tongue
Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by mascot87(m): 10:46am On Aug 03, 2016
anochuko01:

repent if you know you're a cultist....else, you'll end like a chicken.

Me a cultist... Lol
Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 03, 2016
Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by Babycherry(f): 10:48am On Aug 03, 2016
We humans are just pathetic

So the op had to dig into his life, for what? So we know his cheap blog or whatever!!!

How does posing with a water gun or all black attire or red cap say anything?

Go to school, you won't, be a reasonable illiterate, no way!!!!

Ode

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

SARS Operatives Killed My Brother, Stole His N532,000, Called Him Armed Robber / Mother, Elder Son Kill Younger Sibling In Lagos For Yahoo Plus Ritual / Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.