Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year (71125 Views)

South African Policeman Caught Planting A Gun In A Nigerian Man's Car (video) / California Police Kill A Black Man After Mistaken His Cellphone For A Gun. / Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by EZEBEL: 12:44pm On Aug 03, 2016
Fedayeen02:
I've made calls and he was a Sailor who has gone to rest with Odin.

Cultism doesn't pay. He got served right

so na una the people that make things to happen.
Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by tukdi: 12:46pm On Aug 03, 2016
Stelvin101:

everwhaT grin
Both of u are crazy!
Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by fireforfire: 12:46pm On Aug 03, 2016
seunlayi:
The guy is a cult jor

He's a cultist. ...not a cult.
Thank me
Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by jplyrical: 12:46pm On Aug 03, 2016
He is definitely a cultist law student with a tatoo
Always flexing with different girls
Flying colors
Now taking a photo with a gun,evn if it is a toy one its nt proper at all
With wat av seen
He is not just a cult
Bt a boss in his own cult
Dooh it hurt me to see young handsome chap got killed dis way
I pity his family after all wat de've spent

1 Like

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by tukdi: 12:48pm On Aug 03, 2016
ellacute45:
Whatever tongue
something is wrong with both of you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by Guyman02: 12:52pm On Aug 03, 2016
hydel:
Well, lemme drop my say here, tho I just got admitted into the tertiary institution, haven't got much experience unlike many of my bosses here do, I'm convinced totally in me this guy must be a cultist.

My advise, stay totally away from cultism, know the tools they use to hoodwink unsuspecting students into joining them so as to avoid them; it could be midnight parties, free drinks etc. There is a bigger world out there, concentrate fully on your study and make your family proud.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 03, 2016
tukdi:
something is wrong with both of you!
undecidedk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by sokera: 1:07pm On Aug 03, 2016
pwettiejay:
He who kills by the sword...... angry
die by sword ....
Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by fairygeh(f): 1:10pm On Aug 03, 2016
Why do I have this feeling this guy wasn't a cultist..i have this feeling he was just a guy who loved life and got carried away with worldly things. I refuse to believe that this handsome guy's life was just wasted in that cruel manner but secretly, I wish he was a indeed a cultist and deserved to die because thinking he wasn't and that he just died without any reason is so so so sad cry cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by kelvinkosi(m): 1:16pm On Aug 03, 2016
Na cartel naaa undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 03, 2016
How e take concern you? kiss bebelube
Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by CzarChris(m): 1:55pm On Aug 03, 2016
Whether he was a cultist or not, he is dead. So y'all should just let the dead be. angry angry angry

In other news, I smell cult war brewing in owerri. Cos believe it or not, someone has got to pay for wasting this young life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by ogyunging(m): 2:08pm On Aug 03, 2016
gBAm...

byteHead:
Dude was flying his color in dat pic he took b4 he was shot...red cap wit red slippers....probably a viking.
Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by tayo200(m): 2:11pm On Aug 03, 2016
well, after checking d guys fb pics, d comments , and some slang used by him, more than convinced dt he was a cultist...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by tayo200(m): 2:19pm On Aug 03, 2016
unfortunately, his Facebook profile is down...!!! am sure he's not resting in peace...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 03, 2016
He might be undercover police and need dat gun for protection...kekekekeke :p

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by MaziOmenuko: 2:30pm On Aug 03, 2016
Seems a lot of nairalanders went to a private Uni...

You dont flaunt those colours in a public uni if you aren't a cultist: and no, it was no coincidence: most of his pix I've seen has red and/or black all over it.

And cultists don't kill jew, a jew will be intimidated, harassed and even beaten up; not shot!

A score has been counted on his head already.

1 Like

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by stchinedu: 2:31pm On Aug 03, 2016
whirlwind7:

Thanks, bro.
People post a lot of shyte online, and a lot of folks who can not discern shyte just jump on it.

That definitely is a toy.
However, it is up for debate if the boy was involved in cultism or not.
I know how these misguided dudes operate. They do not normally target a non cultist for elimination, except there's a very compelling reason.
One could be guilty by association as well, and be mistaken by rivals to be a member. I witnessed this too.
Bottom line, if you're not one of them, give them a huge gap.

You said it all!!!

Your bottom line...EPIC!

Whether he was a cultist or not is left for debate...The point here is that we watch how we live, who we mingle with and the type of 'attention' we draw to ourselves.
Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by khadaffi(m): 2:49pm On Aug 03, 2016
Guyman02:

You are Wrong! A cultist will not waste a bullet on a juu man with all the risk of exposure in the daylight, that will even make him look like a weakling to his gang and other cult groups. Its like a Lion going after a dead ship which doesnt make it a true Lion. There ego counts a lot, If its a stray bullet, that is a different story.
Worst case scenario, they will rob or extort the juu man, intimidate him, humiliate him with some dirty slaps and threaten him to stay away from a girl they want or give him some mark with a knife or machete and make jest of him for being weak cos he does not 'belong'.

The meanest and most brutal of the cultists are not the hard faced or burly muscular big chested guys but the cute looking ones; it was like that several years back when we were in the university; check out the pictures of those arrested cult guys who beheaded 2 students at Umudike, very innocent looking.

Typing with the phone is not easy. You didn't understand what I wrote. You probably read the first line and started typing this epistle. When I'm free I'll edit this particular post to explain better.
Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by Goddys(m): 2:54pm On Aug 03, 2016
Those who say the guy is not a cultist just passed through four walls of university.
In 2007 when I be wetin I be, before Christ snatched me from Odin, the orientation was to lie low and be coded, that even your roommate could not decipher who you are. I sailed the ship with caution and disembarked with no much looting, and then joined the ship of Jesus Christ which I'm still sailing till this day with all its attendant benefits.

Still on still, let O'Brien join the one-eyed God who he had blood covenant with because he died on the course of sailing to valhala which can be seen from flying colours of Odin, the one-eyed god.

This should serve as a warning and deterrent to all the youth there. We joined, we experienced, we saw the evils there and Christ saved us.
No gain in cultism.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by tonquendo4u(m): 2:55pm On Aug 03, 2016
Don't mislead people.Its a pic on his facebook page with d title...ON A MOVIE SET.Dont paint that boy black

1 Like

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by Worksunlimited: 2:57pm On Aug 03, 2016
The guy no get sense.. U manage graduate without been killed, but yet u still mumu fly colour go school for your Nysc clearance, ontop say na u na u...

I still maintain that he wasn't targeted at first... But when the guy own too much, it caught the attention of the butcher men crew..

And as he passed, his color caught their eyes and the butcher man was sent to make his bullet count by his leader... Ontop as e dey go..

Even the way the assassin take move after the deed was done, show say no be only am dey dere plus na preplanned movement stuff...

The guy was foolish... His case similar to a woman opening her private part in front of a very Hot konjified man and still thinks nothing would happen....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by tonquendo4u(m): 2:57pm On Aug 03, 2016
Goddys:
Those who say the guy is not a cultist just passed through four walls of university.
In 2007 when I be wetin I be, before Christ snatched me from Odin, the orientation was to lie low and be coded, that even your roommate could not decipher who you are. I sailed the ship with caution and disembarked with no much looting, and then joined the ship of Jesus Christ which I'm still sailing till this day with all its attendant benefits.

Still on still, let O'Brien join the one-eyed God who he had blood covenant with because he died on the course of sailing to valhala which can be seen from flying colours of Odin, the one-eyed god.

This should serve as a warning and deterrent to all the youth there. We joined, we experienced, we saw the evils there and Christ saved us.
No gain in cultism.
Even d devil can quote d bible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by seunfape(m): 3:10pm On Aug 03, 2016
youngest85:
Op, na night skul u go?
ask him ,even the guy colour of dressing should explain what he is .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by seunfape(m): 3:13pm On Aug 03, 2016
youngest85:
Op, na night skul u go?
ask him.the colour of his dress tells where he belonged.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by seunfape(m): 3:18pm On Aug 03, 2016
Phonefanatic:
I don't know why people connects everyone killed by cultists to be a cultist.

A cultist can kill you over little disagreement, envy or even because of a girl. There is every tendency that he isn't a cultist.
cultist rarely kill Jew man.the commonly subject them to punishment or ask them to pay for their Bleep up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by jidobaba(m): 3:22pm On Aug 03, 2016
Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 03, 2016
Naso you go hear 'Nothing go happen,dem no fit try am... I go fly colour go school today" Well i don happen naw. Na today...
Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by madridsta007(m): 4:10pm On Aug 03, 2016
oluwafemi113:
This guy na Mopo.... he was just on part time program...

I may be wrong... that gun with him is meant for Police

That's a toy gun. See the plastic cap everywhere. The gun he is carrying is a sniper rifle and the smallest sniper rifle is about 5-10kg in weight. The specifications are quite different to what he is carrying.

If it was a real sniper rifle he wouldn't be able to carry it with one hand with that ease as he is not military-trained.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 03, 2016
can't be messed up like that if he was clean.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by ilenaira: 4:27pm On Aug 03, 2016
Goddys:
In 2007 .....................................................

............ let O'Brien join the one-eyed God who he had blood covenant with because he died on the course of sailing to valhala which can be seen from flying colours of Odin, the one-eyed god.

.................................................................................

grin grin grin Kai, Africans mumu sha, you mean to tell me there are people who carry all this Norse fairytale so much on their head they actually kill each other believing this kind of nonsense? cheesy cheesy cheesy LOL!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by Natotogokillme: 4:42pm On Aug 03, 2016
He was a cultist. No two ways about it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

SARS Operatives Killed My Brother, Stole His N532,000, Called Him Armed Robber / Mother, Elder Son Kill Younger Sibling In Lagos For Yahoo Plus Ritual / Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.