Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her (87099 Views)

Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out / Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex / 12 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman “no Matter How Much You Love Her” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by Imowo1(m): 7:31pm On Aug 07, 2016
Douglaufuoma:
u are right in all expect number 2. if she s ur wife and u have d money, u own her dat responsibility to c her through school if she want to further her education.

He was talkiing about singles in relationship not married...Ofcourse one should spend money on his wife.

2 Likes

Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by Onezie(f): 7:32pm On Aug 07, 2016
Ebuka2016:
iffa slap u eeh.... Mtcheeeeew rubbish!
lols oya now
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by Onezie(f): 7:34pm On Aug 07, 2016
IceDude:
What is pathetic about the post? Mtcwwwww!
lols
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by kbright14: 7:45pm On Aug 07, 2016
chydii:
No. 2 & 4 are wrong joor...

So they should pay for your education and also fight for you and after all you will still dump the guy for another man abi?

2 Likes

Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by flawlessT(f): 7:56pm On Aug 07, 2016
FreeSpirited:
Never accept no sex before marriage. its a scam from the pit of hell.
grin
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by LDKOTB(m): 8:20pm On Aug 07, 2016
loseyourseld:
In an ideal world, sponsoring a girl you love through school should not be bad, but from experience, I won't recommend it. A friend sponsored his girl friend through medical school, only for the girl to dump him when she graduated saying that she can't marry a man with tribal marks. Truly, the guy has terrible tribal marks, but why accept his money when you know you can't marry him.

Money is difficult to turn down, it clouds a lady's judgement, and will accept to date any guy that is willing to sponsor her. But once education is over, and she starts working the relationship is over.

If I'm in his timberland,African magic comes to mind grin grin grin
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by UmmKhalifah(f): 9:16pm On Aug 07, 2016
No 2 s so wrong
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by keryj(f): 10:04pm On Aug 07, 2016
Fourwinds:
some women are just greedy
Yes I agree with u, that's where wisdom comes in.
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by keryj(f): 10:14pm On Aug 07, 2016
thecuteone:

deres a diff btwn charity/philanthropist work and getting used.... the diff is very clear oooo
Yes there is a huge difference in its non of it. Its his gf and there was a mutual relationship btwn them bfor he can hand over those cash.
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by keryj(f): 10:18pm On Aug 07, 2016
pcguru1:

Its not bad but let's be sincerce its one sided in that aspect, its adviced for women not to assist men financially but when its womens turn its a right, I believe no one is entitled to such however sponsoring without any intention towards the person is allowed but if you have intention towards the person then no go area, to avoid story that touches the heart, besides it's sexist for guys to sponsor his babes education, that promoting dependency and also strengthening a patriarchal society , also by not spending we are supporting feminism which is what every woman wants
Bro, I think all u v said above are ur own opinion, not mine. I can help anyone in need be he male or she female as long as there is good reason to do so.
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by keryj(f): 10:25pm On Aug 07, 2016
officialmcfresh1:

Nonsense... how many girls have you heard helped train a guy in school before abi una money different from guys money?
So many pple v done that, it doesn't have to be school fees. There are many ways u can help to impact in ones life. What if u give her money to do sometin different but she ends up paying her school fees with it, will u knw? I think all that matters is that u v been able to impact in her life.
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by keryj(f): 10:31pm On Aug 07, 2016
oloyede252:
what my business in helping someone become great.is that an achievement for the heartbroken guy?tell me.bad investment is never an achievement but a way of showing you how things went bad and how to never make that mistake again.
Am sure u prefer to give her money for shopping or other goodies ryt? But mind u, a wise girl can still save up so as to pay her school fees. Which ever way, u v manage to make that much needed investment.
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 07, 2016
Onezie:
lols oya now
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 07, 2016
cheruv:

Like I suspected... You're truly naughty grin
Moreover I've not heard of girls breaking a sugarstick shocked how do you break it if I may ask? undecided
Irechala ere tongue I here o na-eme kwa gi?

Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by ladyF(f): 11:28pm On Aug 07, 2016
Hmmm....I didn't read all this o...was just staring at the guy in the red briefs kiss grin
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by cheruv: 12:23am On Aug 08, 2016
Trina0936:

Irechala ere tongue I here o na-eme kwa gi?
Irèchálá ure tongue ihere o nēmékwa gi?

Ole otu ihere sí e mém nga mu na gi nò
Kàm jùo gi biko...o bú n'otele kà e sí a rá gi? shockedundecided
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by thesuave10(m): 12:27am On Aug 08, 2016
flawlessT:
grin

Hehehe it's totally flawless of you that you ain't pro-abstinence grin tongue
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by iamrealdeji(m): 4:09am On Aug 08, 2016
chydii:
No. 2 & 4 are wrong joor...
wrong? Oga o. KC and other foolish Nigerian singers don turn women to God o
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by Saturday80(m): 5:03am On Aug 08, 2016
Thanks for reminding me I almost got it all wrong

1 Like

Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by officialmcfresh1(m): 8:33am On Aug 08, 2016
keryj:

Bro, I think all u v said above are ur own opinion, not mine. I can help anyone in need be he male or she female as long as there is good reason to do so.

I can do it is not the same thing as I have done it.
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 08, 2016
cheruv:

Irèchálá ure tongue ihere o nēmékwa gi?

Ole otu ihere sí e mém nga mu na gi nò
Kàm jùo gi biko...o bú n'otele kà e sí a rá gi? shockedundecided
Ojugo
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by cheruv: 9:02am On Aug 08, 2016
Trina0936:

Ojugo
Chai

Asa nwa a atókází tongue

Ebe mai gi di otu a shocked ....onye mází otu maimai gi gādi kiss

Nne kàm gwá gi eziokwu....I kpòfèlám coolkisscool
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by SafeAlhaji(m): 11:14am On Aug 08, 2016
DeLioncourt:

Nna gerrarahia
ok...o
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by smart024(m): 1:39pm On Aug 08, 2016
cheruv:

Tsk tsk tsk undecided
You need rebranding embarassed
No be only rebranding.
Na the type of "Sai Baba" change add on top...
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by jagks01(m): 7:45pm On Aug 08, 2016
good one

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. / Man Gives University Student N1000 Instead Of N20,000 After Sex In Uyo (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.