Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her (87100 Views)

Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out / Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex / 12 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman “no Matter How Much You Love Her” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by mizzbouqui(f): 1:39pm On Aug 07, 2016
Fourwinds:
what is okay.

what he has written., are they true or false or how many percentage are true or false...
They are true but I don't agree with number two
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by FreeSpirited: 1:40pm On Aug 07, 2016
Wolexdey:

Oh! Your Nigga's in traps.

The banging! Have you heard of the proverb; can a man walk his feet on hot coal and not get burnt. Mr banging outside marriage, such games are dangerous bro...
its more dangerous not doing it before marriage Sir
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by mizzbouqui(f): 1:48pm On Aug 07, 2016
Skmoda360:

Thank God you know he is saying the fucking truth....
To the topic, family over any girl i repeat any girl.
Of course grin, my family over any guy too
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by Fourwinds: 1:48pm On Aug 07, 2016
mizzbouqui:

can u spend on d education of a guy u are dating and after graduation u all go ur separate ways and marry who ever u wish.

5 Likes

Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by trilobite: 1:55pm On Aug 07, 2016
keryj:
Op I don't agree with ur no 2. I see nothing bad in it even if u eventually despise the girl, be rest assured that u v imparted in someones live which is a grt investment as a human. Especially if the girl in question makes god use of the opportunity excels well, so what do u think u v to loos in helping someone to become grt?

grin. Seriously? . impactef what? She will use him, sleep around, and finally dump him. And you say impacted?....SMH.

3 Likes

Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by Wolexdey(m): 1:58pm On Aug 07, 2016
FreeSpirited:
its more dangerous not doing it before marriage Sir

Its never brother. I think its just the worldly style in which you believe more than the Word of the ALMIGHTY.

I was not born a saint neither do I claim any holier than thou in here; but from experience and the issues of Life, I am privilege to tell you that sex outside marriage is a great disaster, a huge trap, a heart breaker to anyone who practice such...

All this may not evolve suddenly but they surely will stand against such soul unless such heart repents and seek help from the LORD JESUS CHRIST.

the Word of GOD says: flee from fornication...

You need not embrace fornication. Well, it might be a weakness but you are created to live above and surpass your weaknesses IN CHRIST JESUS...

Hope this is helpful bro...
Take Care!

1 Like

Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by ruggedadventure(m): 1:58pm On Aug 07, 2016
mizzbouqui:

lol cheesy

Why would u agree I never expected u to
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by mizzbouqui(f): 2:01pm On Aug 07, 2016
Fourwinds:
can u spend on d education of a guy u are dating and after graduation u all go ur separate ways and marry who ever u wish.
Sorry I can't date anyone below my level talkless of marrying him, to be sincere I might not respect him (that is my nature), I can fund a guy's education but he is definitely not my guy and of course I have siblings that depend on me for their upkeep, especially the ones that are still in school
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by Mettlefriday(m): 2:02pm On Aug 07, 2016
chydii:
No. 2 & 4 are wrong joor...

Can u fund a woman's education when u never get married to her?
Can u also fight another man because of woman?
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by abbeyboy2o15(m): 2:03pm On Aug 07, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Sorry I can't date anyone below my level talkless of marrying him, to be sincere I might not respect him (that is my nature), I can fund a guy's education but he is definitely not my guy and of course I have siblings that depend on me for their upkeep, especially the ones that are still in school
still basic assumption joor.
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by mizzbouqui(f): 2:06pm On Aug 07, 2016
abbeyboy2o15:
still basic assumption joor.
Enh enh
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by Fourwinds: 2:07pm On Aug 07, 2016
mizzbouqui:

what I'm saying ...truth comes from d heart...

doing it without expecting anything.
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by abbeyboy2o15(m): 2:10pm On Aug 07, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Enh enh
Enh enh
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by gog7: 2:10pm On Aug 07, 2016
FreeSpirited:
Never accept no sex before marriage. its a scam from the pit of hell.
BIG LIES FROM DEVIL. YOU GUYS SHOULD UNDERSTAND THAT GOD CAN NEVER REDUCE IS STANDARD FOR ANYBODY.

1 Like

Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by gog7: 2:11pm On Aug 07, 2016
FreeSpirited:
Never accept no sex before marriage. its a scam from the pit of hell.
BIG LIES FROM DEVIL. YOU GUYS SHOULD UNDERSTAND THAT GOD CAN NEVER REDUCE HIS STANDARD FOR ANYBODY.
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by Staru1(m): 2:13pm On Aug 07, 2016
Am guilty of 2. 4
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by mizzbouqui(f): 2:14pm On Aug 07, 2016
ruggedadventure:

lol cheesy

Why would u agree I never expected u to
You might not, it happened that my boyfriend had to pay for one of my semester's school fees back then all because of some circumstances, although we are no more together but I will always remember what he did, if he hadn't paid then God will have provided it elsewhere tho, but he sowed something impactful into my life which is worth more than the material things he bought for me then.
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by thesuave10(m): 2:18pm On Aug 07, 2016
mizzbouqui:

You might not, it happened that my boyfriend had to pay for one of my semester's school fees back then all because of some circumstances, although we are no more together but I will always remember what he did, if he hadn't paid then God will have provided it elsewhere tho, but he sowed something impactful into my life which is worth more than the material things he bought for me then.

The fact that Y'all ain't dating is why he shouldn't have paidtongue grin

3 Likes

Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by FreeSpirited: 2:21pm On Aug 07, 2016
gog7:

BIG LIES FROM DEVIL. YOU GUYS SHOULD UNDERSTAND THAT GOD CAN NEVER REDUCE IS STANDARD FOR ANYBODY.
The standard you created for him in the new testament but failed to include it in the old testament?
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by thesuave10(m): 2:22pm On Aug 07, 2016
Pinkiedearie did you join NL while preparing for exam grin tongue
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by Pinkiedearie(f): 2:25pm On Aug 07, 2016
thesuave10:
Pinkiedearie did you join NL while preparing for exam grin tongue
lol..that pics is old..changing it soon
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by thesuave10(m): 2:28pm On Aug 07, 2016
Pinkiedearie:

lol..that pics is old..changing it soon

O do.. Lemme guess, you taller with longer hair grin tongue
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by ruggedadventure(m): 2:29pm On Aug 07, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Hmmmn...bouqui
It's not bad tho buh hoes ain't loyal dis days that's the problem
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by LOVEGINO(m): 2:39pm On Aug 07, 2016
chydii:
No. 2 & 4 are wrong joor...
u don fail tongue
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by malikisunday(m): 2:53pm On Aug 07, 2016
I am on the right track then
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by Ekakamba: 3:01pm On Aug 07, 2016
cuterichbigdick:
yes sure one must have attempted it to verify
Attempt?! You know what potash can do to a well drilled wide va.gina right?
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by Skmoda360(m): 3:01pm On Aug 07, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Of course grin, my family over any guy too
now it aint gonna be thug of war between I and you cuz my friend fit later marry you so i won't tag you with a fight......but to be sincere you are my type of woman and i dont care whether i'm your type of man, its not a new thing girls have been saying that to guys and still bite their fingers later sorry tongue......im just play with cuz i like you anyway.
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by mizzbouqui(f): 3:07pm On Aug 07, 2016
Skmoda360:

now it aint gonna be thug of war between I and you cuz my friend fit later marry you so i won't tag you with a fight......but to be sincere you are my type of woman and i dont care whether i'm your type of man, its not a new thing girls have been saying that to guys and still bite their fingers later sorry tongue......im just play with cuz i like you anyway.
Issorite
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by professore(m): 3:13pm On Aug 07, 2016
Nice points, 6 and 8 are nice especially.
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by Skmoda360(m): 3:14pm On Aug 07, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Issorite
can we talk private......
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by mizzbouqui(f): 3:24pm On Aug 07, 2016
Skmoda360:

can we talk private......
Okay, I'm listening

Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by Skmoda360(m): 3:28pm On Aug 07, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Okay, I'm listening
so you want me to be toasting u in front of nairalanders? common lets do it private girlie..ff

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. / Man Gives University Student N1000 Instead Of N20,000 After Sex In Uyo (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.