Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her (87096 Views)

Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out / Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex / 12 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman “no Matter How Much You Love Her” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by officialmcfresh1(m): 7:18am On Aug 07, 2016
chydii:
No. 2 & 4 are wrong joor...

It's wrong meaning you can do that for a guy? cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by Creamish(f): 7:20am On Aug 07, 2016
Is this before or after marriage?

Regardless of the timing, I somewhat disagree wit No.6. If the lady makes you change your appearance for the better..and u luv how u look as against the previous , its a good thing whether the relationship lasts or not. Loving someone for who they are does not translate to loving him for being dirty and unkempt. If in the course of the relationship, ur potbelly and fat get trimmed down because of her, its more to your own benefit as a man.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by yorex2011: 7:35am On Aug 07, 2016
All one needs is wisdom and not all these lists. Life isn't rocket science, wisdom is all that is needed to keep up with its unpredictable nature

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by Snow5(m): 8:28am On Aug 07, 2016
4tune490:
See them grin grin grin
you mean they are "parasites"? grin grin grin grin tongue tongue cheesy cheesy
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by PrinceEvolution(m): 8:58am On Aug 07, 2016
Helep us ask am ooo...but e sure say na learner em be sha..virgin ko veronica niiii
FreeSpirited:
How would you know a true virgin if you did not attempt to screw her
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 07, 2016
Some of the things listed here are not even possible, only an emotionally unstable guy will literally die for a girl, I for one won't see it as love but obsession, and a psychological disorder

6 Likes

Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 07, 2016
I am just here to read comments because I know cynical misogynist are gonna have a feast on this thread, and they are here already, btw, love shouldn't make you die for a person, a love that drains you is no love,there should be a line. as for no 4 most cases that I have see,the guy turned out to be over possessive and extremely jealous and paranoid

2 Likes

Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by brajy(m): 9:04am On Aug 07, 2016
I shall and will never do that....... it's rubbish!

1 Like

Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by uvalued(m): 9:04am On Aug 07, 2016
smiley
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 07, 2016
Actually No Woman Is Worth It

4 Likes

Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by boolet: 9:05am On Aug 07, 2016
I did no4 when I didn't know better and suffered low self-esteem. Now I know ladies I can't be with fight themselves for me. grin undecided

1 Like

Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by seunny4lif(m): 9:06am On Aug 07, 2016
grin
I was is a here
English no be my Language

1 Like

Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by Vincent41(m): 9:06am On Aug 07, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Noted

hahahahah...Na life experince shaaaa
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by Vincent41(m): 9:07am On Aug 07, 2016
FreeSpirited:
Never accept no sex before marriage. its a scam from the pit of hell.

some idiots still Belive no sex even in a R/L

1 Like

Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by jerryfisher(m): 9:10am On Aug 07, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Okay
is that all you have to say??

3 Likes

Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by jerryfisher(m): 9:11am On Aug 07, 2016
FreeSpirited:
Never accept no sex before marriage. its a scam from the pit of hell.
you are right!!!Good bless you

1 Like

Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by krissconnect(m): 9:11am On Aug 07, 2016
So people kill for love? shocked
The devil is a liar

1 Like

Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by FreeSpirited: 9:12am On Aug 07, 2016
FreeSpirited:
Never you accept no sex before marriage. its a scam from the pit of hell.
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by oladboiy: 9:14am On Aug 07, 2016
See how Paul Pogba parties with Drake in New York as he prepares for Man U move at http://oladboy..com.ng/2016/08/paul-pogba-parties-with-drake-in-new.html?m=1

Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by Jozzy4: 9:14am On Aug 07, 2016
2dugged:
Some of the things listed here are not even possible, only an emotionally unstable guy will literally die for a girl, I for one won't see it as love but obsession, and a psychological disorder

You are right, if the girl loves the guy she won't want him dead too

1 Like

Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 07, 2016
FreeSpirited:
How would you know a true virgin if you did not attempt to screw her
Bad nigga.....lolz
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by dadabashua1(m): 9:16am On Aug 07, 2016
chydii:
No. 2 & 4 are wrong joor...
is not wrong sister... only a foolish guy will fight his fellow guy because of an unfaithful lady, which may eventually not end up with neither of you.. except in a situation where the guy is using force on her against her will, mind you we guys end up helping each other in life. how many ladies will help you in terms of needs like your fellow guys? so guys pls be wise.

6 Likes

Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by FreeSpirited: 9:17am On Aug 07, 2016
jerryfisher:
you are right!!!Good bless you
Amen. every no-sex-before marriage has an ulterior motive

1 Like

Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 07, 2016
Jozzy4:

You are right, if the girl loves the guy she won't want him dead too
yeah, why will I want to see a guy die because of me, even as a human being that's the most selfish thing to do
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by bigiyaro(m): 9:18am On Aug 07, 2016
So Mr OP, what exactly should a guy do for a girl he loves dearly?

1 Like

Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by ikupakuti(m): 9:20am On Aug 07, 2016
Some limpopos still no go hear

Awon Maga 4 lyf

4 Likes

Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by smart024(m): 9:20am On Aug 07, 2016

Number 2 is completely wrong...
If you end up with her, its an asset developed which will rub off on you and your kids...
And even if you don't end up with her and she hates you for the worse sin committed against her, she will deep down within her remain grateful for that...
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by jerryfisher(m): 9:20am On Aug 07, 2016
FreeSpirited:
Amen. every no-sex-before marriage has an ulterior motive
sure!!!mayb she just came to enjoy ur pocket...@d end cause u trouble....
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by Burgerlomo: 9:22am On Aug 07, 2016

2 Likes

Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by prosperity2016: 9:25am On Aug 07, 2016
Douglaufuoma:
u are right in all expect number 2. if she s ur wife and u have d money, u own her dat responsibility to c her through school if she want to further her education.
99.5%of cases , ladies end up betraying the men that finance their education .

11 Likes

Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by Timoleon(m): 9:27am On Aug 07, 2016
loseyourseld:
In an ideal world, sponsoring a girl you love through school should not be bad, but from experience, I won't recommend it. A friend sponsored his girl friend through medical school, only for the girl to dump him when she graduated saying that she can't marry a man with tribal marks. Truly, the guy has terrible tribal marks, but why accept his money when you know you can't marry him.

Money is difficult to turn down, it clouds a lady's judgement, and will accept to date any guy that is willing to sponsor her. But once education is over, and she starts working the relationship is over.
oh my heart! Tribal marked money sweet die...tribal mark husband? No No!

6 Likes

Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by kelvinBisong: 9:28am On Aug 07, 2016
Hey, the writer did not say wife, He only said girl gf.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. / Man Gives University Student N1000 Instead Of N20,000 After Sex In Uyo (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.