Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,236 members, 7,815,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her (87102 Views)

Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out / Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex / 12 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman “no Matter How Much You Love Her” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by lielbree: 9:29am On Aug 07, 2016
Steepid small boys on the loose again
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 07, 2016
The paying for a girls education is tricky, unless you have accepted that you want nothing in return and ready for disappointment, because if she decides to end up with someone else there's nothing you can do about it. I also advice not paying unless she's your wife then again you're not married so you shouldnt accept such responsibility that's for her family to bear.

2 Likes

Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by Timoleon(m): 9:31am On Aug 07, 2016
Creamish:
Is this before or after marriage?

Regardless of the timing, I somewhat disagree wit No.6. If the lady makes you change your appearance for the better..and u luv how u look as against the previous , its a good thing whether the relationship lasts or not. Loving someone for who they are does not translate to loving him for being dirty and unkempt. If in the course of the relationship, ur potbelly and fat get trimmed down because of her, its more to your own benefit as a man.

nice arguments there. Its not always negative, there a plus side to her wanting u to change appearance.

1 Like

Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by tunebob(m): 9:37am On Aug 07, 2016
seen

check my signature
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 07, 2016
chydii:
No. 2 & 4 are wrong joor...

@no 2....ur papa and mama,where dem go? @no4...fight for u because ur pussy is different from others huh

8 Likes

Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by princee7(m): 9:41am On Aug 07, 2016
that's it if you attempt to sponsor a girls education just no that you are doing charity because she will definitely dumb you in the end...

no 4. made me laff so hard. why will any guy want to fight over a girl. as those that do that are so so stupid. she's not even your wife n you want to fight for her against your fellow guy. menh that's crazy while not call that guy u want to fight with play TV games together, eat n drink over there the mumu girl

3 Likes

Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by Gkemz: 9:43am On Aug 07, 2016
Don't give a woman your entire heart so that you don't suffer Heartbreak likewise don't put all your eggs in one basket. Don't kill yourself because of a woman. if you die, she'd come to your burial with another man. Finally, do not invest your entire fortunes on a woman except you're ready to take her to the altar.

4 Likes

Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by jayney404: 9:46am On Aug 07, 2016
If you find a virteous woman, she won't allow you do all that to please her

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by keryj(f): 9:49am On Aug 07, 2016
Op I don't agree with ur no 2. I see nothing bad in it even if u eventually despise the girl, be rest assured that u v imparted in someones live which is a grt investment as a human. Especially if the girl in question makes god use of the opportunity excels well, so what do u think u v to loos in helping someone to become grt?
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by kceewhyte(m): 9:53am On Aug 07, 2016
Dey no hear word...tell dem
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by Fourwinds: 9:53am On Aug 07, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Okay
what is okay.

what he has written., are they true or false or how many percentage are true or false...
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by Fourwinds: 9:55am On Aug 07, 2016
keryj:
Op I don't agree with ur no 2. I see nothing bad in it even if u eventually despise the girl, be rest assured that u v imparted in someones live which is a grt investment as a human. Especially if the girl in question makes god use of the opportunity excels well, so what do u think u v to loos in helping someone to become grt?
some women are just greedy

7 Likes

Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by mekonglobal(m): 9:55am On Aug 07, 2016
That education part does it for me, i kn an uncle who hasnt recover financiall all because of this..and hv sworen never to try it unless for a philantrophic purposes..but for love? I'm coming,my sunday rice dey fire..

2 Likes

Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by Fourwinds: 10:03am On Aug 07, 2016
Douglaufuoma:
u are right in all expect number 2. if she s ur wife and u have d money, u own her dat responsibility to c her through school if she want to further her education.
d OP is rite...

u said IF is ur wife.,... in this case OP may be referring to BF/GF relationship

3 Likes

Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by Fourwinds: 10:07am On Aug 07, 2016
grin grin grin grin
chachanga:
True dat
they want all that and the freedom to still dump yer sorry arrrse for some "e-money junior" after you've blown all yer capital on tushing them up!

but U better be ready; tha chix are coming fer ya, mate!
hahahahahahaaa......that pix doe oooo

Mr Bean is a FOUR STAR GENERAL grin
chachanga:
True dat
they want all that and the freedom to still dump yer sorry arrrse for some "e-money junior" after you've blown all yer capital on tushing them up!

but U better be ready; tha chix are coming fer ya, mate!
hahahahahahaaa......that pix doe oooo

Mr Bean is a FOUR STAR GENERAL

1 Like

Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by Arinze86(m): 10:07am On Aug 07, 2016
Seems u just finished watching a naija movie
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by Frankicent(m): 10:07am On Aug 07, 2016
chydii:
see you beta say there is a man in your live that... does all this for you.... Dey whyn yourself dey go......After doing all this.... She would leave me for anoda sharp guy... tai

1 Like

Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by Onezie(f): 10:07am On Aug 07, 2016
What a pathetic post....
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by johnson232: 10:10am On Aug 07, 2016
chydii:
u are not serious....

no sane man will fight because of a woman...

1 Like

Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by BCJAY(f): 10:10am On Aug 07, 2016
If you have the means to help with her Education why not. She may end up been your wife and that means you have invested in your future.
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by Fourwinds: 10:18am On Aug 07, 2016
yorex2011:
All one needs is wisdom and not all these lists. Life isn't rocket science, wisdom is all that is needed to keep up with its unpredictable nature
so d list is not wisdom.

how do people deduce meaning to certain things.....

so u don't know some people had sponsored a girl's education hoping they will get married after graduation only to dump the guy.. and it resulted in suicide....

all what OP has written., is it not warning.

BTW if u are a christian . what is d use of 10 commandments to d christians. is it not wisdom.

5 Likes

Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by IceDude(m): 10:19am On Aug 07, 2016
Don't share same account with her....That's stup!dity of the highest order

1 Like

Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by slim75d(m): 10:23am On Aug 07, 2016
SEX AFTER MARRIAGE IS A CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY

6 Likes

Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by Pamelayoung: 10:24am On Aug 07, 2016
loseyourseld:
In an ideal world, sponsoring a girl you love through school should not be bad, but from experience, I won't recommend it. A friend sponsored his girl friend through medical school, only for the girl to dump him when she graduated saying that she can't marry a man with tribal marks. Truly, the guy has terrible tribal marks, but why accept his money when you know you can't marry him.

Money is difficult to turn down, it clouds a lady's judgement, and will accept to date any guy that is willing to sponsor her. But once education is over, and she starts working the relationship is over.

Now this is so funny

1 Like

Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by slim75d(m): 10:26am On Aug 07, 2016
BCJAY:
If you have the means to help with her Education why not. She may end up been your wife and that means you have invested in your future.
and u might end up being another man's wife after all no woman is made for any particular man.
i no wan wash car for anoda man.

9 Likes

Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by Peacefullove: 10:26am On Aug 07, 2016
Things are happening ...
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by Fourwinds: 10:28am On Aug 07, 2016
BCJAY:
dats philanthropy...

I wonder how many girls can do such and d guy end up marrying another woman

2 Likes

Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by imustsaymymindo: 10:30am On Aug 07, 2016
Must every article start with "it's no news".
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by Fourwinds: 10:32am On Aug 07, 2016
2dugged:
Some of the things listed here are not even possible, only an emotionally unstable guy will literally die for a girl, I for one won't see it as love but obsession, and a psychological disorder
ha.!!! there are some mumu guys out there dat can do such things oooo
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 07, 2016
Fourwinds:
ha.!!! there are some mumu guys out there dat can do such things oooo
then they need psychological help, it's not love but obsession which in its self is a sickness
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 07, 2016
jayney404:
If you find a virteous woman, she won't allow you do all that to please her

Thanks

Until he becomes my husband I see no reason why I should depend on him for things I can or should get myself. There are gifts but to invest in someones education without an agreement is risky

Men don't exhaust yourself and women don't either trying to impress with money ...you may have to keep it up with those people so what happens when there's no excess again to pamper ? The truth the vanity didn't let you see
When we get married it becomes our responsibility to make sure we both contribute effectively to the home

1 Like

Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by SafeAlhaji(m): 10:41am On Aug 07, 2016
chydii:
Abi na, what else should we expect from a lady concerning these post... grin
chydii:
Abi na, what else should we expect from a lady concerning these post...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. / Man Gives University Student N1000 Instead Of N20,000 After Sex In Uyo (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.