Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her (87098 Views)

Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out / Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex / 12 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman “no Matter How Much You Love Her” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 07, 2016
Gbam! Been there, done that, got scammed!...#pay back time!

3 Likes

Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by KellyBerry(m): 12:04pm On Aug 07, 2016
Nice one. I am a victim of 6 § 7,but not anymore frm henceforth.

1 Like

Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by Ay04z(m): 12:07pm On Aug 07, 2016
our girls will not like Di's?
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by tomzman: 12:08pm On Aug 07, 2016
Op your head is there.

1 Like

Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 07, 2016
loseyourseld:
In an ideal world, sponsoring a girl you love through school should not be bad, but from experience, I won't recommend it. A friend sponsored his girl friend through medical school, only for the girl to dump him when she graduated saying that she can't marry a man with tribal marks. Truly, the guy has terrible tribal marks, but why accept his money when you know you can't marry him.

Money is difficult to turn down, it clouds a lady's judgement, and will accept to date any guy that is willing to sponsor her. But once education is over, and she starts working the relationship is over.
I'd get a gun with the little change i have and blow her fish brain out of that ugly skull of hers

5 Likes

Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by clickwtB(m): 12:12pm On Aug 07, 2016
Correct analysis.
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by Skmoda360(m): 12:12pm On Aug 07, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Okay
Thank God you know he is saying the fucking truth.... To the topic, family over any girl i repeat any girl.

2 Likes

Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 07, 2016
OP dont waste your time writing long lists because there would always be men that would do the above and more!
That's the way God created it,if you don't do it another man must! tongue
The power of a woman is the weakness of a man! Simple and short grin
Bite me angry
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 07, 2016
.....reminiscent of a very brilliant/hardworking friend of mine that died while attempting hard to PLEASE his girl!....some dumb under-dogs are screwing d b*tch today!....#HARD LESSONS!

1 Like

Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by agesron(f): 12:27pm On Aug 07, 2016
EVILFOREST:
who does these any more... especially now LADIES are now everywhere looking for whom to DEVOUR......

So as men too.
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by Generalyemi(m): 12:30pm On Aug 07, 2016
cuterichbigdick:
one could accept Only if the lady is truly a virgin.

haven't u heard of virgin restoration kit.....my nigga these women are apart from our mothers n sisters are "fakery"

1 Like

Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by yomz1e(m): 12:30pm On Aug 07, 2016
Guy you killing me with all your threads grin grin grin grin 5 star ratings

FreeSpirited:
How would you know a true virgin if you did not attempt to screw her

2 Likes

Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by Taylexmandel(m): 12:34pm On Aug 07, 2016
You are right man. True talk

Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by officialmcfresh1(m): 12:35pm On Aug 07, 2016
keryj:
Op I don't agree with ur no 2. I see nothing bad in it even if u eventually despise the girl, be rest assured that u v imparted in someones live which is a grt investment as a human. Especially if the girl in question makes god use of the opportunity excels well, so what do u think u v to loos in helping someone to become grt?

Nonsense... how many girls have you heard helped train a guy in school before abi una money different from guys money?

8 Likes

Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by engrolawei: 12:53pm On Aug 07, 2016
loseyourseld:
In an ideal world, sponsoring a girl you love through school should not be bad, but from experience, I won't recommend it. A friend sponsored his girl friend through medical school, only for the girl to dump him when she graduated saying that she can't marry a man with tribal marks. Truly, the guy has terrible tribal marks, but why accept his money when you know you can't marry him.

Money is difficult to turn down, it clouds a lady's judgement, and will accept to date any guy that is willing to sponsor her. But once education is over, and she starts working the relationship is over.
All this is for the unmarried. For a woman who is your wife, non of this crap is applicable. Why can't you sponsor your wife's education or fight for her? Your wife also comes first before even your parents and any parent who objects is evil.
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by Mcjai: 12:58pm On Aug 07, 2016
NEVER EVER PAY FOR A GF EDUCATION... EVER

2 Likes

Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by oikelomen(m): 12:59pm On Aug 07, 2016
2 & 9 are wrong.
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by harsysky(m): 1:01pm On Aug 07, 2016
chydii:
No. 2 & 4 are wrong joor...

I would rather run than fight and die for a girl who would surely get another dude and still continue living life happily. Call me a coward, no problem.

3 Likes

Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by Codeman01(m): 1:05pm On Aug 07, 2016
FreeSpirited:
Never accept no sex before marriage. its a scam from the pit of hell.
you are on point on this

2 Likes

Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by ghostmist: 1:06pm On Aug 07, 2016
oloyede252:
what my business in helping someone become great.is that an achievement for the heartbroken guy?tell me.bad investment is never an achievement but a way of showing you how things went bad and how to never make that mistake again.
If girls were to have their way, all guys would be turned to father Christmas. see how she conveniently forgot that the guy also has a family that needs him to make them great; since he is now in the business of making strangers great.

grin

4 Likes

Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by johnsonjosbles(m): 1:09pm On Aug 07, 2016
supersystems:
Guy did you watch a movie that inspired this thread.I need to know where this came from
No he was a Victim.
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by moonraker(m): 1:14pm On Aug 07, 2016
Lexxyburg:
Fight over a girl?? I'd rather drink coffee and sleep.

erm except drinking coffee doesnt make you sleep? angry
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by Wolexdey(m): 1:15pm On Aug 07, 2016
FreeSpirited:

Are you referring to the ALMIGHTY who says thou shall not fornicate a liar?

I hope you can retract those words

Its simply cos of what you type and post that made me quote you.

1 Like

Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by loseyourseld(m): 1:18pm On Aug 07, 2016
engrolawei:

All this is for the unmarried. For a woman who is your wife, non of this crap is applicable. Why can't you sponsor your wife's education or fight for her? Your wife also comes first before even your parents and any parent who objects is evil.

Yes, we are talking about the unmarried. Sponsoring your wife is your responsiblity, but not girlfriend.
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by centboy123456(m): 1:18pm On Aug 07, 2016
DeLioncourt:
Lists everywhere. Una never tire to dey make lists?

Me sef don ried for there lists oh but any way the list make point sha
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by oloyede252(m): 1:22pm On Aug 07, 2016
ghostmist:
If girls were to have their way, all guys would be turned to father Christmas. see how she conveniently forgot that the guy also has a family that needs him to make them great; since he is now in the business of making strangers great.

grin
I tire o.
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by FreeSpirited: 1:23pm On Aug 07, 2016
Wolexdey:

Are you referring to the ALMIGHTY who says thou shall not fornicate a liar?

I hope you can retract those words

Its simply cos of what you type and post that made me quote you.
That post was for my Nigga not for u.......go and do your no sex before marriage while we do the banging for you at your back......Many church gals can relate to this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by Wealthy15(f): 1:25pm On Aug 07, 2016
FreeSpirited:
Then you are already in hell,God never wants sex before marriage and it's a command not a choice,please God and not yourself,else you won't be able to come out of that pit of hell you talked of.
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by anny268(f): 1:28pm On Aug 07, 2016
Who men help self? When some men can't even defend or take care of themselves, na me dey wan fight for.. Who Una fight EPP?
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by Wolexdey(m): 1:31pm On Aug 07, 2016
FreeSpirited:
That post was for my Nigga not for u.......go and do your no sex before marriage while we do the banging for you at your back......Many church gals can relate to this

Oh! Your Nigga's in traps.

The banging! Have you heard of the proverb; can a man walk his feet on hot coal and not get burnt. Mr banging outside marriage, such games are dangerous bro...
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 07, 2016
chydii:
No. 2 & 4 are wrong joor...

seconded, for 2, if u ar already a graudate and advanced Dan her, no problem. but she will leave wen u ar lower to her in class

1 Like

Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by FreeSpirited: 1:37pm On Aug 07, 2016
Wealthy15:
Then you are already in hell,God never wants sex before marriage and it's a command not a choice,please God and not yourself,else you won't be able to come out of that pit of hell you talked of.
Preach dat to ur fiancee

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. / Man Gives University Student N1000 Instead Of N20,000 After Sex In Uyo (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.