Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

.... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) (7620 Views)

MEN ONLY — How to Get a Female Nairalander's Number Without Sending PM [Photo] / Maserati - Big Boobs Can't Just Stand Unless They Are Fake - True Or False? / From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 09, 2016
grin grin donpoker9 there's a movie showing up here...comman watch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by SycophanticGoat: 6:51pm On Aug 09, 2016
Una really get time oh... Wonderful shocked shocked
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by Donpoker9(m): 6:51pm On Aug 09, 2016
DESNAT:
grin grin donpoker9 there's a movie showing up here...comman watch

lwkmd

so d op d burst nyash, abeg i don commot here

1 Like

Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by AngelAhnie(f): 6:56pm On Aug 09, 2016
Slowpokeeeee
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 09, 2016
Donpoker9:

lwkmd

so d op d burst nyash, abeg i don commot here
hahaha,abeg beg op because berlyn go become ynashless soon o....we the the help of lala for the begging grin
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 09, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Slowpokeeeee
hello dear
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by MzPecs(f): 7:00pm On Aug 09, 2016
liesDictator:
hey stop been nice! You are fake just like Berlyn
Pahdin? undecided undecided
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by Donpoker9(m): 7:03pm On Aug 09, 2016
;Dhehehehe DESNAT, make d foolish op go burst durrentt nyash na, wetin concern me
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by AngelAhnie(f): 7:08pm On Aug 09, 2016
DESNAT:
hello dear
Good evening
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 09, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Good evening
good evening o,I have been searching for you since ages
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by AngelAhnie(f): 7:22pm On Aug 09, 2016
DESNAT:
good evening o,I have been searching for you since ages
Why dear?
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 09, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Why dear?

smiley I just wanted to say hello to an angel
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by AngelAhnie(f): 7:28pm On Aug 09, 2016
DESNAT:

Thank you so much dear, I am doing great. Hope you are good too?

Wow! Angel feel honoured. cheesy
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by Lexxyburg(m): 7:29pm On Aug 09, 2016
lol. but no one cares what she is.
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 09, 2016
It's true sad

Berlyn is fake.

ErnieSmallzz is fake.

Mizzbouqui is fake.

I am fake.

Seun is fake.

Nairaland is fake.

Buhari is fake.

Nigeria is fake.

Africa is fake.

Every goddddamn fucckkin thing is fake.

Abi na Op? undecided

3 Likes

Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by mizzbouqui(f): 7:37pm On Aug 09, 2016
grin motu gbo tuntun oo
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 09, 2016
AngelAhnie:

I am as good as you are dear
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 09, 2016
BERLYN ko MERLIN ni who she be sef?

1 Like

Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by MrCork: 8:30pm On Aug 09, 2016
liesDictator:
She's fake i have gotten enough evidence angry

^^^^^SIDE EFFFECT ON REJECTION!!((shame)) undecided
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by ErnieSmallzz(f): 8:55pm On Aug 09, 2016
NotoriousAIG:
It's true sad

Bjerlyn is fake.
ErmdnieSmallzz is fake.
Mizzbjouqui is fake.
I am fake.
Seugn is fake.
Nairaland is fake.
Buhari is fake.
Nigeria is fake.
Africa is fake.

Abi na Op? undecided

cheesygrincheesy i swear u no well
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by EmperorLee(m): 9:03pm On Aug 09, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
cheesygrincheesy i swear u no well

grin cheesy.
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by firstking01(m): 9:10pm On Aug 09, 2016
Since ages ago, i 've come to realised that any moniker with the f alphabet in front and doesn't reply pms has the tendency to be a male.
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by Eleniyan15: 9:45pm On Aug 09, 2016
Fynestboi
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by Mediapace: 9:47pm On Aug 09, 2016
I see !! SMH
DESNAT:

Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by Funjosh(m): 10:19pm On Aug 09, 2016
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 09, 2016
firstking01:
Since ages ago, i 've come to realised that any moniker with the f alphabet in front and doesn't reply pms has the tendency to be a male.
so what are you insinuating??
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 09, 2016
Mediapace:
I see !! SMH
if u know whats best for you,get off my mention
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by firstking01(m): 10:59pm On Aug 09, 2016
Berlyn:
so what are you insinuating??
That the accused might be guilty of the allegation tailored against her, i dnt knw what you guys disguising in a female moniker intend to achieve...i don't expect you to be bothered if this is not true against youundecided
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by kkash: 11:12pm On Aug 09, 2016
Whether she z fake or real....e no concern u naaa......i tire ooo
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by aloobright17: 11:19pm On Aug 09, 2016
AngelAhnie:

I go report u ooooo grin
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by aloobright17: 11:25pm On Aug 09, 2016
NotoriousAIG:
It's true sad

Berlyn is fake.

ErnieSmallzz is fake.

Mizzbouqui is fake.

I am fake.

Seun is fake.

Nairaland is fake.

Buhari is fake.

Nigeria is fake.

Africa is fake.

Abi na Op? undecided

Clap for urself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by aloobright17: 11:30pm On Aug 09, 2016
Berlyn the accused person,better prove the accuser wrong,if you're truly fake,SMH,but if you're real then............

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies Why Is Your Pu**y Always Dark,even Though You Are Light?enlighten Me Pls / She Lied She Was A Virgin / How A Girl With Yeast Infection Deliberately Let A Man Give Her MouthAction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.