Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,851 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

.... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) (7613 Views)

MEN ONLY — How to Get a Female Nairalander's Number Without Sending PM [Photo] / Maserati - Big Boobs Can't Just Stand Unless They Are Fake - True Or False? / From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by christinnah(f): 9:09am On Aug 10, 2016
Donpoker9:

so sorry, dats hw d behave here

thatss ok
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 10, 2016
firstking01:
My dear you are...i can see you shivering behind closed doors sefundecided…stop this act and come out of your shellundecided
whatever

1 Like

Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by mizzbouqui(f): 9:23am On Aug 10, 2016
sleekyonyx:
Berlyn come and prove this op wrong

cheesy.....
What's all this busting for grin

Last week mizbouqui....wonder who's going to be busted next week. grin
Sorry I was not bursted undecided
I gave them proofs, you came in to the show late
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by tens4real(m): 9:25am On Aug 10, 2016
Berlyn:
whatever
I hate that word "whatever" like kilode sha wetin concern me (walks out of thread)
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by greatness22(m): 9:43am On Aug 10, 2016
christinnah:

don't judge me bcoz you don't know me... God bless cry
Sorry to say this, "You type like a typical Nigerian"

Just my observation tho.
Cheers!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by christinnah(f): 9:44am On Aug 10, 2016
greatness22:

Just my observation tho.
Cheers!

Am I?? and you think I'm a Nigerian??
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by christinnah(f): 9:46am On Aug 10, 2016
greatness22:

Just my observation tho.
Cheers!

do you want me to speak in my language to prove that I am not a nigerian?
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by christinnah(f): 9:52am On Aug 10, 2016
sleekyonyx:
Berlyn come and prove this op wrong

cheesy.....
What's all this busting for grin

Last week mizbouqui....wonder who's going to be busted next week. grin

hahahah... girl its human nature you know...let them do whatever they wanna do..
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by greatness22(m): 9:55am On Aug 10, 2016
christinnah:

do you want me to speak in my language to prove that I am not a nigerian?
Do you lack the ability to comprehend? I said it's just an observation. And who cares about your language anyway?

4 Likes

Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by christinnah(f): 9:59am On Aug 10, 2016
greatness22:
Do you lack the ability to comprehend? I said it's just an observation. And who cares about your language anyway?

nobe...but I know that you think I'm a Nigerian... thats why.. Im sorry if thats bothered you...SORRYYY!!!
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by greatness22(m): 9:59am On Aug 10, 2016
christinnah:

Am I?? and you think I'm a Nigerian??
My friend, i don't give a hoot about your Nationality. I just made an observation. Cheers.

Cc PRESTIGERYHME KINGinVAHALA

3 Likes

Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by christinnah(f): 10:02am On Aug 10, 2016
greatness22:
My friend, i don't give a hoot about your Nationality. I just made an observation. Cheers.

wuuppsss
ok got yah.. and Sorry for taking you wrong..
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by Donpoker9(m): 10:10am On Aug 10, 2016
christinnah:

wuuppsss ok got yah.. and Sorry for taking you wrong..

pls check ur pm
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by greatness22(m): 10:11am On Aug 10, 2016
christinnah:

wuuppsss ok got yah.. and Sorry for taking you wrong..
K

2 Likes

Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by christinnah(f): 10:13am On Aug 10, 2016
Donpoker9:

pls check ur pm
tongue
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by IamLEGEND1: 10:24am On Aug 10, 2016
christinnah:

my frn why are you mailing a fake person.... I'm fake as your Nigerian people said... cry cry
Someone give this girl a crate of Heineken, two buckets of mercury, a Chanel handbag,and make her the United Nations envoy to Syria.
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by christinnah(f): 10:36am On Aug 10, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Someone give this girl a crate of Heineken, two buckets of mercury, a Chanel handbag,and make her the United Nations envoy to Syria.

as I said do whatever you people wanna do.. I forgive all of you-se,,, so the man above will forgive me too... just call me fake or whatever name you can call me... maybe I'm fake from outside not inside.....
Just to let you all know this: you guys are bullying a non Nigerian girl and I'm sorry to say I will let you people down as well,, I'll tell all New Zealanders and all over the world that Nigerian people are cruel, bully not friendly etc...

Love that?
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by Donpoker9(m): 10:37am On Aug 10, 2016
christinnah:

my frn why are you mailing a fake person.... I'm fake as your Nigerian people said... cry cry

Lol dats harsh
i believed u anyway

its ok thou
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by WilliamsChelster(m): 10:41am On Aug 10, 2016
christinnah:

as I said do whatever you people wanna do.. I forgive all of you-se,,, so the man above will forgive me too... just call me fake or whatever name you can call me... maybe I'm fake from outside not inside.....
Just to let you all know this: you guys are bullying a non Nigerian girl and I'm sorry to say I will let you people down as well,, I'll tell all New Zealanders and all over the world that Nigerian people are cruel, bully not friendly etc...

Love that?
Hey, I told you to ignore them. Its not worth it.

1 Like

Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by christinnah(f): 10:41am On Aug 10, 2016
Donpoker9:

Lol dats harsh
i believed u anyway

its ok thou

believe to a fake girl
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by Donpoker9(m): 10:44am On Aug 10, 2016
christinnah:

believe to a fake girl

nah otherwise

i know u are real
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by christinnah(f): 10:44am On Aug 10, 2016
WilliamsChelster:

Hey, I told you to ignore them. Its not worth it.

Thnx... look I have to fight for myself... I do not want those people to let myself down...
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by christinnah(f): 10:47am On Aug 10, 2016
Donpoker9:

nah otherwise

i know u are real

embarassed
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by WilliamsChelster(m): 10:50am On Aug 10, 2016
christinnah:

Thnx... look I have to fight for myself... I do not want those people to let myself down...
Trust me, there are better ways to fight for yourself than engaging in a war of words with some prick broke dudes.
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by Donpoker9(m): 10:50am On Aug 10, 2016
christinnah:

embarassed

its okay
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by christinnah(f): 10:53am On Aug 10, 2016
WilliamsChelster:

Trust me, there are better ways to fight for yourself than engaging in a war of words with some prick broke dudes.

hahahahh....got yah... thnx smiley
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by christinnah(f): 10:54am On Aug 10, 2016
Donpoker9:

its okay

thnx smiley
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by Nduxx(m): 10:56am On Aug 10, 2016
How's she fake? Points? Facts?
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by Donpoker9(m): 10:57am On Aug 10, 2016
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by WilliamsChelster(m): 10:58am On Aug 10, 2016
christinnah:

hahahahh....got yah... thnx smiley
That's better.....You keep late at night or today is just an exception ??
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 10, 2016
firstking01:
That the accused might be guilty of the allegation tailored against her, i dnt knw what you guys disguising in a female moniker intend to achieve...i don't expect you to be bothered if this is not true against youundecided
Bro..u being too harsh, some of them are actually females and I can't blame them for not replying PMs..some of them receive more than 10 PMs in a day(A friend of mine is an example of such ) and more than 100 in a month..How do u expect them to reply over 100 PMs from guys that want to be their "bf" it's just not possible..Agreed there are catfishes among them but lots of them are real too..I hope I made some sense #peace
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 10, 2016
SO berlyn is fake, hmmmmmm i confused already.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Funny Experience With A One Night Stand Partner!!! / Igbo Girls VS Fulani Girls, Who Is More Attractive? / Why Do Ladies Run After Handsome Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.