Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

.... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) (7611 Views)

MEN ONLY — How to Get a Female Nairalander's Number Without Sending PM [Photo] / Maserati - Big Boobs Can't Just Stand Unless They Are Fake - True Or False? / From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by Donnyperry(m): 11:35pm On Aug 09, 2016
OP....Why bother yourself about what people do? Bro, just strive to be a better person and take your mind off some other person's business. Her being 'fake' or 'original' (so to say) doesn't affect you in any way. Cheers

2 Likes

Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by RichieDaVinci01(m): 11:37pm On Aug 09, 2016
Does anyone even care
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 09, 2016
aloobright17:
Berlyn the accused person,better prove the accuser wrong,if you're truly fake,SMH,but if you're real then............
i'm fake tongue
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by aloobright17: 11:39pm On Aug 09, 2016
Berlyn:
i'm fake tongue
You don't have pusssy?
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by sleekyonyx(f): 11:39pm On Aug 09, 2016
Berlyn come and prove this op wrong

cheesy.....
What's all this busting for grin

Last week mizbouqui....wonder who's going to be busted next week. grin

1 Like

Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 09, 2016
firstking01:
That the accused might be guilty of the allegation tailored against her, i dnt knw what you guys disguising in a female moniker intend to achieve...i don't expect you to be bothered if this is not true against youundecided
aint bothered
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 09, 2016
aloobright17:
You don't have pusssy?
grin
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 09, 2016
sleekyonyx:
Berlyn come and prove this op wrong

cheesy.....
What's all this busting for grin

Last week mizbouqui....wonder who's going to be busted next week. grin
lolz how?
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by aloobright17: 11:47pm On Aug 09, 2016
Berlyn:
grin
Don't you see ur monthly period?
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 09, 2016
aloobright17:
Don't you see ur monthly period?
nah embarassed embarassed
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by aloobright17: 11:53pm On Aug 09, 2016
Berlyn:
nah embarassed embarassed
embarassed
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by horlamelekan(m): 11:54pm On Aug 09, 2016
σρ ɗση ʀυη ċσмσт ѕнαʀρℓу grin
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 09, 2016
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by aloobright17: 12:00am On Aug 10, 2016
Berlyn:
cry cry angry
abeg ooooo grin,anyway how is ur crush?my rival
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by Nobody: 12:01am On Aug 10, 2016
aloobright17:
abeg ooooo grin,anyway how is ur crush?my rival
resting my head on his chest tongue tongue
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by aloobright17: 12:12am On Aug 10, 2016
Berlyn:
resting my head on his chest tongue tongue

Ma heart of heart is broken grin Rosy4u abi rosy4me oya come heal my heart. smiley

Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by rosy4u(f): 12:14am On Aug 10, 2016
aloobright17:

Ma heart of heart is broken grin Rosy4u abi rosy4me oya come heal my heart. smiley

What can i do to heal thy heart sad
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by aloobright17: 12:17am On Aug 10, 2016
rosy4u:

What can i do to heal thy heart sad
Just put ur head exactly where berlyn put her own on her crush lala.
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by rosy4u(f): 12:28am On Aug 10, 2016
aloobright17:
Just put ur head exactly where berlyn put her own on her crush lala.

U want my horseband to kee me lipsrsealed
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by aloobright17: 12:31am On Aug 10, 2016
rosy4u:

U want my horseband to kee me lipsrsealed
Na just head on my heart I needed joor,if he kill u,then run come to me my arms are widely open for u that is after he don kill u finish oooo grin
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by AngelAhnie(f): 3:37am On Aug 10, 2016
aloobright17:
I go report u ooooo grin
To who?
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by youngest85(m): 3:46am On Aug 10, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
You guys do many funny things here!

i mean whats up with all of you running after girls here? undecided

Doesn't make sense to me at all!

Have you even taken into account the fact that she could be fake, ugly or crippled

So you are interested in the girl in question, you open a thread to get the attention of a girl you have never SEEN and its not like its Facebook where you see her pictures and all, just one picture and an identifier and you are acting crazy! undecided

Dude you are really funny! if you really need a girlfriend, Try this on Facebook, Instagram even Twitter self you will be more successful!

This right here is LAME!!!!

My nigga!

10 bottles of champagne 4 u
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by ericsimons18: 4:02am On Aug 10, 2016
OP u do know your name is spelt funny right " lies DICTATOR " i think that explains d credibility of ur claim ... .
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by Nobody: 4:05am On Aug 10, 2016
Lol...From her look, she's definitely igbo.
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by Sirmuel1(m): 4:23am On Aug 10, 2016
firstking01:
That the accused might be guilty of the allegation tailored against her, i dnt knw what you guys disguising in a female moniker intend to achieve...i don't expect you to be bothered if this is not true against youundecided

Many of them are fake, that's why I don't f^ckin care about them!

1 Like

Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by firstking01(m): 5:35am On Aug 10, 2016
Berlyn:
aint bothered
My dear you are...i can see you shivering behind closed doors sefundecided…stop this act and come out of your shellundecided

1 Like

Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by aloobright17: 5:41am On Aug 10, 2016
AngelAhnie:
To who?
You know him already na grin
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by Udmaster(m): 5:56am On Aug 10, 2016
firstking01:
My dear you are...i can see you shivering behind closed doors sefundecided…stop this act and come out of your shellundecided
that bit.ch is fake.
Identity theft is a crime in the states, any niqqer behind that moniker is a faq or a downlow.
Diz is just poo! Fuxk fakers
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by silvercute(m): 6:11am On Aug 10, 2016
She's gracefully ugly...next pls
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by christinnah(f): 6:39am On Aug 10, 2016
sad life!!!

gosh to many judges... judging other people's lives.. cry cry

don't you people know you are hurting that girl's feelings..??
I think nobody knows that...

Berlyn I feel sorry for you.. just prove them wrong,, stand up for yourself...

GBY cry cry cry
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by Udmaster(m): 7:14am On Aug 10, 2016
christinnah:
sad life!!!
gosh to many judges... judging other people's lives.. cry cry
don't you people know you are hurting that girl's feelings..?? I think nobody knows that...

Berlyn I feel sorry for you.. just prove them wrong,, stand up for yourself...
GBY cry cry cry
you joined Nl in july 2016 and you have 13 threads and over 400posts. I smell fakeness!
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by christinnah(f): 7:16am On Aug 10, 2016
Udmaster:
you joined Nl in july 2016 and you have 13 threads and over 400posts.
I smell fakeness!

And your point is?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can You Blame Her For Dating A Married Man? / What Are Teenage Girls Turning Into / This Woman Has The Most Colorful Apartment You’ve Ever Seen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.