Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

.... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) (7617 Views)

MEN ONLY — How to Get a Female Nairalander's Number Without Sending PM [Photo] / Maserati - Big Boobs Can't Just Stand Unless They Are Fake - True Or False? / From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by christinnah(f): 10:53pm On Aug 10, 2016
liesDictator:
she s fake... Bro she's impersonating the white lady

impersonating the white girl hah.. freaking stupid... I'm not white I'm brown you dump sh*t grin
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by christinnah(f): 10:53pm On Aug 10, 2016
sinaj:
lol

Don't mind them dear

Nigerian are nice nd caring, dnt mind d bullies here, they are just pulling ur leg

hahah.. thnx sis
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by christinnah(f): 10:56pm On Aug 10, 2016
Jarizod:
ok..

Ua mai oe?

manuia faafetai.. meaning I'm good thank you..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by sleekyonyx(f): 11:52am On Aug 13, 2016
christinnah:

hahahah... girl its human nature you know...let them do whatever they wanna do..
grin cheesy
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by handsam(m): 2:28pm On Sep 07, 2016
sighs. This again from the same dumb old mo'fucking pussyass self acclaimed righteous liedictatorundecided

What more do you want from her Some guys. Smh
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by handsam(m): 2:46pm On Sep 07, 2016
Udmaster:
sharap! Imposter! You joined NL in july 2016, this is August 2016, you have already have 13threads and 400posts.
U Think that am dumb?
Fake is Fake, stop hiding behind a Fake female moniker. Enough of all this rubbish.
And btw.
Your DP look Fake. That girl there look like a mixed girl.
You stole it online and used it to impersonate ur fake F moniker.

Who is this oneundecided
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 07, 2016
handsam:

Who is this oneundecided
You're wicked somborri...
So this kyn of thing is happening and you dinnor even temme.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Men Like Fat Girls / Is School A Scam?? / My Wife Has Finally Divorced Me To Marry Another Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.