Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

.... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) (7624 Views)

MEN ONLY — How to Get a Female Nairalander's Number Without Sending PM [Photo] / Maserati - Big Boobs Can't Just Stand Unless They Are Fake - True Or False? / From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 10, 2016
christinnah:

Thnx... look I have to fight for myself... I do not want those people to let myself down...
hmmm
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 10, 2016
christinnah:

my frn why are you mailing a fake person.... I'm fake as your Nigerian people said... cry cry
dis is chidish.

1 Like

Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 10, 2016
christinnah:

my frn why are you mailing a fake person.... I'm fake as your Nigerian people said... cry cry
what's ur nationality? just curious
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by Fynestboi: 11:18am On Aug 10, 2016
Eleniyan15:
Fynestboi

undecided
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by christinnah(f): 11:18am On Aug 10, 2016
Jarizod:
what's ur nationality? just curious

Samoan
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by IamLEGEND1: 11:24am On Aug 10, 2016
christinnah:

as I said do whatever you people wanna do.. I forgive all of you-se,,, so the man above will forgive me too... just call me fake or whatever name you can call me... maybe I'm fake from outside not inside.....
Just to let you all know this: you guys are bullying a non Nigerian girl and I'm sorry to say I will let you people down as well,, I'll tell all New Zealanders and all over the world that Nigerian people are cruel, bully not friendly etc...

Love that?
lol! this is awkward.
I was actually trying to cheer you on,not bash you.
You turned down a thirsty brother.....so what I typed was a way of saying "Keep doing the lord's work".
But obviously things weren't clear to you.
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by jamalnation(m): 11:26am On Aug 10, 2016
christinnah:

Samoan
what is the time in samoan nw ?
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 10, 2016
christinnah:

Samoan
wow! Dats cool

Manuia le taeao smiley

Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by christinnah(f): 11:31am On Aug 10, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
lol! this is awkward.
I was actually trying to cheer you on,not bash you.
You turned down a thirsty brother.....so what I typed was a way of saying "Keep doing the lord's work".
But obviously things weren't clear to you.

ohh I'm sorry for that... I easily got angry about this... I don't want people to call me fake because I'm not...
I know exactly that you're right... and I'm sorry...
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by christinnah(f): 11:33am On Aug 10, 2016
Jarizod:
wow! Dats cool

Manuia le taeao smiley

sorry its night over here...(NZL)
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by christinnah(f): 11:34am On Aug 10, 2016
jamalnation:

I don't know... I think its 11:33pm ... I'm not sure..
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 10, 2016
Arsenal is fake too sad
NotoriousAIG:
It's true sad

Berlyn is fake.

ErnieSmallzz is fake.

Mizzbouqui is fake.

I am fake.

Seun is fake.

Nairaland is fake.

Buhari is fake.

Nigeria is fake.

Africa is fake.

Every goddddamn fucckkin thing is fake.

Abi na Op? undecided

Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 10, 2016
christinnah:

sorry its night over here...(NZL)
ok..

Ua mai oe?

Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 10, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
SO berlyn is fake, hmmmmmm i confused already.
sad angry
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by dharay99: 12:23pm On Aug 10, 2016
Fynestboi:

undecided
ain't there gonn be a price-giving thread
for the recently concluded contest....
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by mizzbouqui(f): 12:26pm On Aug 10, 2016
jamalnation:

There is nothing like Samoan as a country, it's Samoa

1 Like

Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by liesDictator(f): 12:27pm On Aug 10, 2016
Eleniyan15:
Fyn√estboi
undecided undecided lipsrsealed
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by jamalnation(m): 1:04pm On Aug 10, 2016
Amebo
mizzbouqui:
There is nothing like Samoan as a country, it's Samoa

Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by gbens2000(m): 1:14pm On Aug 10, 2016
Fabulocity:
Arsenal is fake too sad
i agree with u on this one if that man doesnt sign a good striker.
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by mizzbouqui(f): 1:20pm On Aug 10, 2016
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by WilliamsChelster(m): 1:41pm On Aug 10, 2016
liesDictator:
you are fake and berlkyn is an impersonator
You've got nothing on christinnah. She's not a Nigerian as claimed. I don't know about your other accused though.
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by sinaj(f): 1:53pm On Aug 10, 2016
christinnah:

Thnx... look I have to fight for myself... I do not want those people to let myself down...
lol

Don't mind them dear

Nigerian are nice nd caring, dnt mind d bullies here, they are just pulling ur leg
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by liesDictator(f): 1:57pm On Aug 10, 2016
WilliamsChelster:

You've got nothing on christinnah. She's not a Nigerian as claimed. I don't know about your other accused though.
she s fake... Bro she's impersonating the white lady
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by WilliamsChelster(m): 2:00pm On Aug 10, 2016
liesDictator:
she s fake... Bro she's impersonating the white lady
Hmm....Have you chatted with her before now
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:02pm On Aug 10, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by sleekyonyx(f): 2:03pm On Aug 10, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Sorry I was not bursted undecided
I gave them proofs, you came in to the show late
oh really....
Sori dear
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by EmperorLee(m): 3:55pm On Aug 10, 2016
Fabulocity:
Arsenal is fake too sad

No talk am again undecided. My own Arsenal fake, if you talk am again enh undecided
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 10, 2016
Arsenal aka Gunners is fake sad
EmperorLee:

No talk am again undecided. My own Arsenal fake, if you talk am again enh undecided
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by EmperorLee(m): 4:23pm On Aug 10, 2016
Fabulocity:
Arsenal aka Gunners is fake sad

Arrrrrghhhhhhh I wee beat you oo
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 10, 2016
With what? Your capslock button undecided
EmperorLee:

Arrrrrghhhhhhh I wee beat you oo
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by EmperorLee(m): 4:27pm On Aug 10, 2016
Fabulocity:
With what? Your capslock button undecided

cheesy. Okay I forgive you but don't call my Arsenal fake again cry
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by Fynestboi: 5:24pm On Aug 10, 2016
dharay99:

ain't there gonn be a price-giving thread
for the recently concluded contest....

Boss, we don't know yet ooo...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Only Gallant Men Marry Amakas From Aguata In Anambra / Nigerian Plus Size Couple Shares Romantic Photos To Promote Body Positivism / I Don't Know If This Married Woman Wants To Fûck Me Or Not...see Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.