Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,100 members, 7,821,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY (140587 Views)

If Your Babe Updates This On Her Whatsapp Status Then Bro U Are Not Alone / Some Peoples Whatsapp Status Will Make You Fear God...(pics) / 'Lack Of Sex Will Make You Mad' - Nigerian "Slay Queen" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by tosyne2much(m): 9:49am On Aug 12, 2016
Lemme quickly go and change my whatsapp status just to make my ex sad cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by Etizz: 9:50am On Aug 12, 2016
it's so childish for anyone to do that after break up.... X was once lover,

just let go and start a life instead of those crap...

no matter how bad X may be, they are special in one way or the other...
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by VictorRomanov: 9:50am On Aug 12, 2016
jnrbayano:

If you can call an ex a fool, you indirectly say that you were poor to judge his acceptance in the first place.

An ex is supposed to be a friend that you both agreed to disagree on sustaining a relationship.

Unless your parting was acrimonious.

Does this rule apply when the guy is physically abusive and a philanderer?
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by Owoblow147(m): 9:50am On Aug 12, 2016
nt all d tym
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by originalhuman: 9:51am On Aug 12, 2016
Ifakiland:
For me once ur am "ex" dats it...no feelings watsoeva....unless ofcourse just to bang u.
As if you can read my mind
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by Koolking(m): 9:55am On Aug 12, 2016
Childish. Matured adults don't have time for these. Not all relationships were meant to last forever. If a relationship doesn't work out, move on, and if you could stay acquaintance unless in extreme cases. Don't hate. You never know when your paths crossed again.
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by mhizdarmie(f): 9:59am On Aug 12, 2016
Nice words bt childish u dnt ave to update those words for im to knw u are doing better
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by mhisbliss(f): 10:05am On Aug 12, 2016
if you have truly moved on you don't have to trow shades indirectly to make someone know you've moved on, infact updating those status show you still care and you're still holding on

1 Like

Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by krak101(m): 10:09am On Aug 12, 2016
Drew0:
Who get time? Never had problems with any of my ex after break up, they are good friends with me. And we help each other out with stuffs.
stuffs... You got me thinking. What kinda stuff

1 Like

Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by Ghost447(m): 10:19am On Aug 12, 2016
Perhaps, Naira land should create sections for different age group. All these UTME, WAEC , NECO topics are not meant for everyone and a topic like this should be under the aforementioned topics.
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by aBbiie25(f): 10:26am On Aug 12, 2016
delighteddell:

Updating whatsapp status cos of a break up? Do pple still do that?

Before
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by Aajumi(f): 10:37am On Aug 12, 2016
undecided I guess picture of me wit my new ride or pic of me in Paris wud make him cry not my whatsapp status
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by missyadorable(f): 10:39am On Aug 12, 2016
Very childish,joblessness

Once an ex,i block all your contacts
You can't see me / reach me anywhere
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by smudge2079(m): 10:41am On Aug 12, 2016
rummeh:
Let's say you just broke up with your cheating BF/GF. grin grin
1. Our breakup was due to religious differences.He thought he was God. I didn’t.

2. You are online, am online but we don’t talk to each other because pride is also online.

3. Sorry heart closed until further notice.

4. Dont be a woman that needs a man, be a woman a man needs.

5. Treat every part of your towel nicely because the part that wipes your buttocks today will wipe your face tomorrow.

6. I don’t hate you, but if you were on fire and I had a glass of water I’ll drink it and let my skin glow for another guy.

7. If you call me and I don’t pick, wait,I will call you back if I need to talk to you. I don’t have your kidney.

8. If you think am ignoring you, you are right…I always have my phone in my hand 24/7

9. You were my cup of tea but I drink champagne now.

10. The only thing in life that I will force is my jeans over my ass..Nothing else! Not friendships or relationships# Take a hike.

11. Blocking is for weak bi%%ches,I want you to see my sh#@t and cry.

12. If you come for my man, I’ll come for your dad and we will go shopping with your fees.

13. I discovered flying with eagles and stopped walking with chicken.

14. If you have an opinion about my life raise your hand. Now put it over your mouth.

15. Sometimes you have to play the role of a fool to fool the fool who think they are fooling you.

http://www.newsdoggen.org/2016/08/15-whatsapp-status-text-that-will-make.html
too childish
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by BONKON10(m): 10:42am On Aug 12, 2016
Sometimes you have to play the role of a fool to fool the fool who think they are fooling you. that is so deeppppp

1 Like

Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by Oahray: 10:44am On Aug 12, 2016
Childish...
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by Ekakamba: 10:46am On Aug 12, 2016
Yeah! Especially 3some. grin
Drew0:
Who get time? Never had problems with any of my ex after break up, they are good friends with me. And we help each other out with stuffs.
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by Donwizbro(m): 10:49am On Aug 12, 2016
mercichoco:
well i respect love alot, whatever reason that makes sm1 become an ex should b worth it and I don't play post relationship games to hurt, insult, cause regret or score cheap points
...a real woman!
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by Naavah(f): 10:50am On Aug 12, 2016
That number 2 is for me grin
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by yorex2011: 10:55am On Aug 12, 2016
Snowangel4:

it depends. mine was a betrayal

and u know what happens when someone u called ur best friend betrays u....
Alright, sorry bout that.

1 Like

Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by adedayoa2(f): 11:04am On Aug 12, 2016
Osmondinho:
All these poo still come down to one thing!!!

Your kitty cat was eaten, get over it!!!
2 has played the game

1 Like

Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by xpertoyin: 11:13am On Aug 12, 2016
Number 12 If you come for my man, I’ll come for your dad and we will go shopping with your fees.
That babe na badoo.
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by missyge(f): 11:16am On Aug 12, 2016
enshi:
Its so disheartening how people are so proud to say that they have been in so many failed relationships.. ..

Some people have EXes... . To me its more of commercializing relationship.

If you have more than one EX pls examine ur self, you might as well be the problem cos an EX is enough to teach the required lesson.

I attended the wedding ceremony of my EX, she was bold to introduce Me to her hubby as her EX, they took my gift and we had a picture together. ....

This is because we separated with maturity on common ground . ...

And that is the first and only relationship i have had so far.... My next must be my wife.. .

Pls can you Count ur EX

I love this
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by okikiosibodu(m): 11:22am On Aug 12, 2016
enshi:
Its so disheartening how people are so proud to say that they have been in so many failed relationships.. ..

If you have more than one EX pls examine ur self, you might as well be the problem cos an EX is enough to teach the required lesson.

I attended the wedding ceremony of my EX, she was bold to introduce Me to her hubby as her EX, they took my gift and we had a picture together. ....

And that is the first and only relationship i have had so far.... My next must be my wife.. .

Pls can you Count ur EX

You are making complete sense. Guys nowadys, see it as a bragging right to have "conquered " a lot of ladies. When they catch STDs, they'll now be asking God why them (as if God sent them). Many of them already have their hearts replaced with "Memory cards". My philosophy about relationships: treat your fiancee/bf or gf, the way you'll love your wife/husband and children to be treated. When we keep this in mind, a lot of anomalies will be avoided
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by Osmondinho(m): 11:23am On Aug 12, 2016
adedayoa2:
2 has played the game

... And don't know why 1 will start whining
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by flokii: 11:29am On Aug 12, 2016
missyge:
I love this

Same here.. He made sense big tym

You see people rejoicing over failed relationships/friendships they had and they dnt even bother to check themselves..

I dnt see any point keeping a childish relationship or one where one party feels too special
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by Ayoolajumoke(f): 11:36am On Aug 12, 2016
updating status because of an ex? who get time sef
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by callMeAlpha(m): 11:40am On Aug 12, 2016
enshi:

Pls can you Count ur EX

imagine d look on the husband's face wen he sees d dude dat has bin smashing d puny he jst paid for...you've got balls bro grin
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by LetDemKnow(m): 11:41am On Aug 12, 2016
“My Guardian Raped Me Consistently For 6years” – 21years Old Lady
My friend, Emmanuel owns a Diagnosis Lab, he wrote recently on a case that happened in his lab. This is what he posted
Seated, and sobbing in front of me at the moment is a girl who has been consistently raped by a man she calls her father(not biological: but the head of the family she stays with, her biological parents are in the village) since she was 14years old, she is 21 now, and pr...
Read More: http://www.letdemknow.com/my-guidian-rape-me-consistently-for-6years-21years-old-lady/

Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by Sarhyd(m): 11:45am On Aug 12, 2016
Who even checks whatsapp status
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by firstolalekan(m): 12:09pm On Aug 12, 2016
Drew0:
You're wasting your bleeping time.
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by Alipanks(m): 12:16pm On Aug 12, 2016
This is a clear symptom that you are not over him or her. Move on, #Haters lose their joy eventually.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Couple Caught Having Sex At OAU Gate (photo) / 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls / How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.