Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,618 members, 7,823,704 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY (140603 Views)

If Your Babe Updates This On Her Whatsapp Status Then Bro U Are Not Alone / Some Peoples Whatsapp Status Will Make You Fear God...(pics) / 'Lack Of Sex Will Make You Mad' - Nigerian "Slay Queen" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by Boyooosa(m): 8:16pm On Aug 20, 2016
Vikky014:
there is no proper way one can handle sex outside marriage jst get married and enjoy d full package which is having kids ,sharing ur joy and pains under one roof. nt hide and seek games
Among the Saints, u r 1 million correct... practically, u r getting it wrong. Get this straight, Relationship is not all about sex and child bearing.... its all about 'love', tolerance, negotiation and acceptance. Its beyond, I sex you, you no gree, madam.
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by Vikky014(f): 8:20pm On Aug 20, 2016
Boyooosa:

Among the Saints, u r 1 million correct... practically, u r getting it wrong. Get this straight, Relationship is not all about sex and child bearing.... its all about 'love', tolerance, negotiation and acceptance. Its beyond, I sex you, you no gree, madam.
and y were u sounding as if relationship cant survive wtout sex initially
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by Boyooosa(m): 8:38pm On Aug 20, 2016
Vikky014:
and y were u sounding as if relationship cant survive wtout sex initially
Yes (NO), It cant! It can never survive. That is why you need to negotiate the mode of sexual life you want to have with your self, understand it and accept each other... depending on your terms and understanding. But let me re-assure that any marital relationship can never survive without sex. But ordinary or premarital relationship can endure it with very rare chance.....
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by Vikky014(f): 8:47pm On Aug 20, 2016
Boyooosa:

Yes (NO), It cant! It can never survive. That is why you need to negotiate the mode of sexual life you want to have with your self, understand it and accept each other... depending on your terms and understanding. But let me re-assure that any marital relationship can never survive without sex. But ordinary or premarital relationship can endure it with very rare chance.....
i ws referring to premarital relationship...see if God made me a man. i wont hv any business engaging in premarital sex wt my partner if she is a virgin bc sme guys r nt smiling. i will rather guard her jealously till i take her home...to avoid hrtbrk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by foura: 9:03pm On Aug 20, 2016
SAY NO TO HARSH CHEMICAL EMBRACE ORGANIC NOW,learn how to use natural ingredients to like rice tomatoes,mushrooms,tea,oils,fruits,minerals,vitamins to produce whitening creams,virginal tightening lotion,stretch marks cream,breast firming cream,glow cream,age reversal cream and soap etc at tantalizer building opp alade market allen junction lagos on weds 24 august 2016 by 10am fee 5,000 for seat reservation call doctor care on 08027681858
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by Boyooosa(m): 9:17pm On Aug 20, 2016
Vikky014:
i ws referring to premarital relationship...see if God made me a man. i wont hv any business engaging in premarital sex wt my partner if she is a virgin bc sme guys r nt smiling. i will rather guard her jealously till i take her home...to avoid hrtbrk
What of you being a woman... Did (do) you wait till that day?
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by Vikky014(f): 9:58pm On Aug 20, 2016
Boyooosa:
What of you being a woman... Did (do) you wait till that day?
yes cheesy
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by Boyooosa(m): 12:27am On Aug 21, 2016
Vikky014:
yes cheesy
Yea I now believe that your philosophy is genuine! But mind you, not everybody will be opportuned to scale through with that... u did not reveal the secret tho! wink
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by drunkpunk(m): 11:54pm On Aug 24, 2016
Sexytemi:
I'd pass, better to remain friends than enemies.
That's my temmypee
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by Sexytemi(f): 5:29am On Aug 25, 2016
drunkpunk:

That's my temmypee

Hmmm??, sorry but do we know each other
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by drunkpunk(m): 10:02am On Aug 25, 2016
Sexytemi:

Hmmm??, sorry but do we know each other
No we don't. But we can if you want... *sipping coda*
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by chuka9: 12:28pm On Feb 14, 2018
/?a=76882&c=11&p=r&E=kkYNyk2M4sk%3d&ckmrdr=&utm_source=cake&utm_medium=affiliation&utm_campaign=76882&utm_term=
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by dloxvic666: 5:19pm On Nov 03, 2019
I was recommended to this professional hacker, He helped me to expose all my partner’s secret that kept my marriage intact, who he was cheating with and all…He has video proofs, Contact him on: dloxvichackskool @ g m a i l . com whatsapp : +1 6 1 9 6 3 2 5 9 2 6 his services include hacking (hint: mobile phones, Instagram, Facebook, gmail,twitter, whatsapp, kik, bank account, iphones, MeetMe, Snapchat, WeChat, hike etc.), tracking, cloning ,upgrading result,preventing you from been hacked or tracked,Adding any important account to your account without account owner knowing he can also help you to spy on your spouse so that you'll know whether he or she is cheating. he can also teach hacking at a very affordable price. Dloxdavorentalagency. com
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 20, 2019
Whatsapp status is the best way to express your feelings for your loved one publicly by the status and also dedicating a status specially for your gf or bf, this is becoming trend and everyone love to put beautiful whatsapp status videos as their video status https://hdvidstatus.com/
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 20, 2019
rummeh:
Let's say you just broke up with your cheating BF/GF. grin grin
1. Our breakup was due to religious differences.He thought he was God. I didn’t.

2. You are online, am online but we don’t talk to each other because pride is also online.

3. Sorry heart closed until further notice.

4. Dont be a woman that needs a man, be a woman a man needs.

5. Treat every part of your towel nicely because the part that wipes your buttocks today will wipe your face tomorrow.

6. I don’t hate you, but if you were on fire and I had a glass of water I’ll drink it and let my skin glow for another guy.

7. If you call me and I don’t pick, wait,I will call you back if I need to talk to you. I don’t have your kidney.

8. If you think am ignoring you, you are right…I always have my phone in my hand 24/7

9. You were my cup of tea but I drink champagne now.

10. The only thing in life that I will force is my jeans over my ass..Nothing else! Not friendships or relationships# Take a hike.

11. Blocking is for weak bi%%ches,I want you to see my sh#@t and cry.

12. If you come for my man, I’ll come for your dad and we will go shopping with your fees.

13. I discovered flying with eagles and stopped walking with chicken.

14. If you have an opinion about my life raise your hand. Now put it over your mouth.

15. Sometimes you have to play the role of a fool to fool the fool who think they are fooling you.

http://www.newsdoggen.org/2016/08/15-whatsapp-status-text-that-will-make.html

Very Childish.
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by Josipov: 4:24pm On Aug 30, 2022
@Threesha ... I'm not seeking for employment...but need CONNECTION if you're able and willing to, I'm into steel design works which include water tank & tower for it, steel rafters, concrete mould, fabrication of metals into desired forms etc
I'm based in Jos
Thanks

1 Like

Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by aimmoney9: 4:29pm On Aug 30, 2022
Who get time? Never had problems with any of my ex after break up, they are good friends with me. And we help each other out with stuffs.
Like once once free knacks........ grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Couple Caught Having Sex At OAU Gate (photo) / 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls / How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.