Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,762 members, 7,820,652 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY (140580 Views)

If Your Babe Updates This On Her Whatsapp Status Then Bro U Are Not Alone / Some Peoples Whatsapp Status Will Make You Fear God...(pics) / 'Lack Of Sex Will Make You Mad' - Nigerian "Slay Queen" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by jnrbayano(m): 10:39pm On Aug 12, 2016
VictorRomanov:

Does this rule apply when the guy is physically abusive and a philanderer?

An ex was once hallowed.

An ex is born when friendship turns sour.

The more you conclude your ex to be bad/evil, the more that cast doubts in your judgement in accepting/offering a hand of friendship.

Move on completely when the parting is acrimonious otherwise, remain friends but this time, platonic.
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by chindoone(m): 10:42pm On Aug 12, 2016
delighteddell:

Updating whatsapp status cos of a break up? Do pple still do that?

I wonder ooh this is meant for secondary school students

1 Like

Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by VictorRomanov: 10:49pm On Aug 12, 2016
jnrbayano:

An ex was once hallowed.

An ex is born when friendship turns sour.

The more you conclude your ex to be bad/evil, the more that cast doubts in your judgement in accepting/offering a hand of friendship.

Move on completely when the parting is acrimonious otherwise, remain friends but this time, platonic.

How does getting to know that someone is evil cast a doubt on ur judgement.
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by krak101(m): 11:14pm On Aug 12, 2016
Drew0:

Like, I still have sex with one of them and also, I help them out with money when they really need and they also help me out with money as well when I need. I treated all of them well.

They are all investments grin
I like your sincerity

1 Like

Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by Boyooosa(m): 2:04pm On Aug 13, 2016
Vikky014:
Alright i nw understand....relationship is all abt knwing each oda better. bleeping shld b out of it for girls bc guys will always feel dey used and dumped d girl if they had sex. bt whn sex ws nt involvd d girl will move on fast
Waoh! Some girls are out there; beautiful, intelligent, lovely to be with and they will still allow bleeping. So, if you say, 'relationship without s*x'. you might be risking your marriage for the intelligent girls out there. What i actually mean is that, Bleeping as important as it is in any form of man to woman relationship, it shouldn't be seen as the fulcrum of existence in relationship. It can be measured, classified and justified. Give it to who deserve it, he wont fu*k it up!
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by Boyooosa(m): 5:33pm On Aug 13, 2016
Danfuster:

Lol... I swear you don scatter my Belle grin. That "marriage before sex" terms and condition don't work for me oo. I tell my partner straight that i am very much sexualy active but they don't mean ain't loyal.

But I realize alot of girls don't deserve that loyalty... I know that goes both ways #Experience
I hope u r not one of the guys that sing heroic song after bleeping o lol! In fact, I suspect you, okay, how many baes have you bleeped with your condition and what was their 'sins'? grin
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by natureisgood(m): 6:46pm On Aug 13, 2016
Help each Other asin? grin

Drew0:
Who get time? Never had problems with any of my ex after break up, they are good friends with me. And we help each other out with stuffs.
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by Danfuster(m): 7:02pm On Aug 13, 2016
Boyooosa:

I hope u r not one of the guys that sing heroic song after bleeping o lol! In fact, I suspect you, okay, how many baes have you bleeped with your condition and what was their 'sins'? grin

trust me, every man feels like a Superman after blowing through that honey hive. There's this saying; once dè bé... Everly dè bé, meaning...if you hit it once, you can hit it over and over even when it's not yours anymore.

I don't wanna start tales by moon light cos it only shows painment. No woman except my mother deserves my loyalty.

Living by this quote now "The game just started and you never forget your first.”
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 13, 2016
natureisgood:
Help each Other asin? grin

grin
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by chigoizie7(m): 8:26pm On Aug 13, 2016
rummeh:
Let's say you just broke up with your cheating BF/GF. grin grin
1. Our breakup was due to religious differences.He thought he was God. I didn’t.

2. You are online, am online but we don’t talk to each other because pride is also online.

3. Sorry heart closed until further notice.

4. Dont be a woman that needs a man, be a woman a man needs.

5. Treat every part of your towel nicely because the part that wipes your buttocks today will wipe your face tomorrow.

6. I don’t hate you, but if you were on fire and I had a glass of water I’ll drink it and let my skin glow for another guy.

7. If you call me and I don’t pick, wait,I will call you back if I need to talk to you. I don’t have your kidney.

8. If you think am ignoring you, you are right…I always have my phone in my hand 24/7

9. You were my cup of tea but I drink champagne now.

10. The only thing in life that I will force is my jeans over my ass..Nothing else! Not friendships or relationships# Take a hike.

11. Blocking is for weak bi%%ches,I want you to see my sh#@t and cry.

12. If you come for my man, I’ll come for your dad and we will go shopping with your fees.

13. I discovered flying with eagles and stopped walking with chicken.

14. If you have an opinion about my life raise your hand. Now put it over your mouth.

15. Sometimes you have to play the role of a fool to fool the fool who think they are fooling you.

http://www.newsdoggen.org/2016/08/15-whatsapp-status-text-that-will-make.html

There is always a reason for meeting someone once in your life. And that reason is for a lesson to be learnt, "positive or negative lesson". Whichever it is, it will still help u someday in life, so cherish every moment u share with anyone u came across in life, @least that person once made u smile @ some points in life, it is not easy to put smile on people's face, if u doubt me try it.

I have never been in bad terms with any of my ex, we all understood that life wasn't meant for the both of us, and it is even good we discovered it on time instead of wasting each others time over nothing.

When u become a mature man or woman, u will know that dose silly updates are for kids who are still crying over spilled milks. As a mature mind, u don't see break ups as hatred but a lesson that will make u grow tougher and higher in life, and prosperity is what mature minds aim for. Revenge is for weak hearts and that is for kids.
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by Boyooosa(m): 9:43pm On Aug 13, 2016
Danfuster:

trust me, every man feels like a Superman after blowing through that honey hive. There's this saying; once dè bé... Everly dè bé, meaning...if you hit it once, you can hit it over and over even when it's not yours anymore.

I don't wanna start tales by moon light cos it only shows painment. No woman except my mother deserves my loyalty.

Living by this quote now "The game just started and you never forget your first.”
Khai, badt guy grin u dey provoke o. Eye don see sha, I no blame you bro. But 'ta ba ni ka da na sun ejo bo shay gun to, a da na sun petesi o'. Je bu re! cheesy
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by Danfuster(m): 10:46pm On Aug 13, 2016
Boyooosa:

Khai, badt guy grin u dey provoke o. Eye don see sha, I no blame you bro. But 'ta ba ni ka da na sun ejo bo shay gun to, a da na sun petesi o'. Je bu re! cheesy

Baba no be small person eye don see ooo. No time to let one cupid come fire me arrow again, Na me go first snipe the cupid. Jè bu rè bawo angry... Na Spartacus mode ooo "kill them all angry angry angry
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by Boyooosa(m): 10:53pm On Aug 13, 2016
Danfuster:

Baba no be small person eye don see ooo. No time to let one cupid come fire me arrow again, Na me go first snipe the cupid. Jè bu rè bawo angry... Na Spartacus mode ooo "kill them all angry angry angry
E bu re' na ejire food na, den dey sell am for shoprite. Remember that there is a special girl reserved for u as well. Ma binu tan!
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by Danfuster(m): 11:11pm On Aug 13, 2016
Boyooosa:

E bu re' na ejire food na, den dey sell am for shoprite. Remember that there is a special girl reserved for u as well. Ma binu tan!

ok bro... But make I wreak havoc small. tongue
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by Boyooosa(m): 11:14pm On Aug 13, 2016
Danfuster:

ok bro... But make I wreak havoc small. tongue
Allowed.
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by MartinsNelson(m): 11:40pm On Aug 13, 2016
Once de game is over every1 who participated ought to go Home... Common referee wat are u still doin on d pitch.. I smell a rat..
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by Vikky014(f): 6:41pm On Aug 14, 2016
Boyooosa:

Waoh! Some girls are out there; beautiful, intelligent, lovely to be with and they will still allow bleeping. So, if you say, 'relationship without s*x'. you might be risking your marriage for the intelligent girls out there. What i actually mean is that, Bleeping as important as it is in any form of man to woman relationship, it shouldn't be seen as the fulcrum of existence in relationship. It can be measured, classified and justified. Give it to who deserve it, he wont fu*k it up!
Hello...there is no such logic as intelligent. beautifull and lovely girl dt goes around having sex wtout any commitment in d name of relationship.....and no guy deserve any form of sex wt any girl wtout meeting the girl's parents....Dat is my personal belief which safeguards me from wolfs
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by Rilwayne001: 6:46pm On Aug 14, 2016
Do all these points to one thing; that you still in love with him/her
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by Boyooosa(m): 1:18am On Aug 15, 2016
Vikky014:
Hello...there is no such logic as intelligent. beautifull and lovely girl dt goes around having sex wtout any commitment in d name of relationship.....and no guy deserve any form of sex wt any girl wtout meeting the girl's parents....Dat is my personal belief which safeguards me from wolfs
Actually, you are right with the emboldened statement but relationship is more than that. Dont leave out nature and circumstance in dealing with humans. Relationship is not all about you but both of you. The only thing you need to do is to be sure of the second part, any other thing goes with justification.
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by Vikky014(f): 6:18am On Aug 15, 2016
Boyooosa:

Actually, you are right with the emboldened statement but relationship is more than that. Dont leave out nature and circumstance in dealing with humans. Relationship is not all about you but both of you. The only thing you need to do is to be sure of the second part, any other thing goes with justification.
yes it is nt all abt d guy as well. you win i win. life goes on.
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by Boyooosa(m): 10:08am On Aug 15, 2016
Vikky014:
yes it is nt all abt d guy as well. you win i win. life goes on.
S*x is not just about a single gender, two people (opposite gender, the most accepted form of s*x) enjoy s*x together, it seals covenant of love if properly handled. So, why the sudden attribution to a MAN as if its a favour? Do you want to claim that you (or females general) dont enjoy s*x as men in sexual intercourse when you DO more. Why then are you sounding as if you ve done a gr8 deal or help a man by having s*x together. It doesnt sell to me! angry
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by delighteddell(m): 7:55pm On Aug 15, 2016
VictorRomanov:

Kids and emotionally weak people do it. They feel one hurts them with a break up and that is their own way or hurting back and maybe get sympathy.

Awww...not so cool.
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by delighteddell(m): 8:05pm On Aug 15, 2016
aBbiie25:

Before

Even now that the price of one titus fish can be used for pride price...pple still get time to update status for breakup.

IRizApity
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by Vikky014(f): 7:53am On Aug 16, 2016
Boyooosa:

S*x is not just about a single gender, two people (opposite gender, the most accepted form of s*x) enjoy s*x together, it seals covenant of love if properly handled. So, why the sudden attribution to a MAN as if its a favour? Do you want to claim that you (or females general) dont enjoy s*x as men in sexual intercourse when you DO more. Why then are you sounding as if you ve done a gr8 deal or help a man by having s*x together. It doesnt sell to me! angry
sex is for married people
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by Boyooosa(m): 9:27am On Aug 16, 2016
Vikky014:
sex is for married people
In the bible and your thinking. Not in the constitution.
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by Vikky014(f): 8:43pm On Aug 19, 2016
Boyooosa:

In the bible and your thinking. Not in the constitution.
ok..so u r in support of prostitution
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by Boyooosa(m): 3:27pm On Aug 20, 2016
Vikky014:
ok..so u r in support of prostitution
"Prostitution is the business or practice of engaging in sexual relations in exchange for payment[1][2] or some other benefit. Prostitution is sometimes described as commercial sex or hooking."
"Sexual Intercouse is the sexual contact between individuals involving penetration, especially the insertion of a man's erect penis into a woman's vagina, typically culminating in orgasm and the ejaculation of semen."
C'mon, dont be ridiculous!
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by Vikky014(f): 4:57pm On Aug 20, 2016
Boyooosa:

"Prostitution is the business or practice of engaging in sexual relations in exchange for payment[1][2] or some other benefit. Prostitution is sometimes described as commercial sex or hooking."
"Sexual Intercouse is the sexual contact between individuals involving penetration, especially the insertion of a man's erect penis into a woman's vagina, typically culminating in orgasm and the ejaculation of semen."
C'mon, dont be ridiculous!
so a girl wt more than one sexual partner wtout a hubby is nt a prostitute in dt ur constitution
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by Boyooosa(m): 5:13pm On Aug 20, 2016
[quote author=Vikky014 post=48653366]so a girl wt more than one sexual partner wtout a hubby is nt a prostitute in dt ur constitution[/quote
Check through our chats and modify.... You are not too good for this argument.
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by Vikky014(f): 5:17pm On Aug 20, 2016
[quote author=Boyooosa post=48653805][/quote]answer me jare. modify hw
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by Boyooosa(m): 7:42pm On Aug 20, 2016
Vikky014:
answer me jare. modify hw
That sounds inviting anyway wink
But what i mean is that I never for once stated (through our conversation) that a girl should sleep with two more men for any reason but simply stated that: S*x is not just about a single gender, two people (opposite gender, the most accepted form of s*x) enjoy s*x together, it seals covenant of love if properly handled. So what is prostitution-al about that statement
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by Vikky014(f): 7:53pm On Aug 20, 2016
Boyooosa:

That sounds inviting anyway wink
But what i mean is that I never for once stated (through our conversation) that a girl should sleep with two more men for any reason but simply stated that: S*x is not just about a single gender, two people (opposite gender, the most accepted form of s*x) enjoy s*x together, it seals covenant of love if properly handled. So what is prostitution-al about that statement
there is no proper way one can handle sex outside marriage jst get married and enjoy d full package which is having kids ,sharing ur joy and pains under one roof. nt hide and seek games

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Women; Are You A Creamer, A Squirter, Or Just Wet / Couple Caught Having Sex At OAU Gate (photo) / 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.