Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY (140575 Views)

If Your Babe Updates This On Her Whatsapp Status Then Bro U Are Not Alone / Some Peoples Whatsapp Status Will Make You Fear God...(pics) / 'Lack Of Sex Will Make You Mad' - Nigerian "Slay Queen" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by tabisegroup(m): 12:27pm On Aug 12, 2016
mercichoco:
well i respect love alot, whatever reason that makes sm1 become an ex should b worth it and I don't play post relationship games to hurt, insult, cause regret or score cheap points
Good points
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by onward4life(m): 12:38pm On Aug 12, 2016
rummeh:
Let's say you just broke up with your cheating BF/GF. grin grin
1. Our breakup was due to religious differences.He thought he was God. I didn’t.

2. You are online, am online but we don’t talk to each other because pride is also online.

3. Sorry heart closed until further notice.

4. Dont be a woman that needs a man, be a woman a man needs.

5. Treat every part of your towel nicely because the part that wipes your buttocks today will wipe your face tomorrow.

6. I don’t hate you, but if you were on fire and I had a glass of water I’ll drink it and let my skin glow for another guy.

7. If you call me and I don’t pick, wait,I will call you back if I need to talk to you. I don’t have your kidney.

8. If you think am ignoring you, you are right…I always have my phone in my hand 24/7

9. You were my cup of tea but I drink champagne now.

10. The only thing in life that I will force is my jeans over my ass..Nothing else! Not friendships or relationships# Take a hike.

11. Blocking is for weak bi%%ches,I want you to see my sh#@t and cry.

12. If you come for my man, I’ll come for your dad and we will go shopping with your fees.

13. I discovered flying with eagles and stopped walking with chicken.

14. If you have an opinion about my life raise your hand. Now put it over your mouth.

15. Sometimes you have to play the role of a fool to fool the fool who think they are fooling you.

http://www.newsdoggen.org/2016/08/15-whatsapp-status-text-that-will-make.html

Nice one bro! But just in case I go sample some my studio work as part of my rap song.. u agree? Thanks
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by Bruno3000(m): 12:39pm On Aug 12, 2016
Yeah, me 2. Life is 2 short 4 dat.
mercichoco:
well i respect love alot, whatever reason that makes sm1 become an ex should b worth it and I don't play post relationship games to hurt, insult, cause regret or score cheap points
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 12, 2016
NO! There's no thin line btw love & hate cos if there is, there won't be ill-feelings, hatred, insults, diabolic wishes even after BREAK UP et-al!
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by stpat1(m): 12:59pm On Aug 12, 2016
lilmax:
only proves how pained you are

Exactly. But that No: 6 is too wicked
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by temmym4(m): 1:02pm On Aug 12, 2016
All these things people post after breakup is always funny to me. when u end a relationship, must u post a status about it? it s actually childish..immaturity

The respect u get from ur partner when u didnt make a fool of yourself online after a breakup is priceless.
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by bensowe(m): 1:10pm On Aug 12, 2016
rummeh:
1. Our breakup was due to religious differences.He thought he was God. I didn’t.

2. You are online, am online but we don’t talk to each other because pride is also online.

5. Treat every part of your towel nicely because the part that wipes your buttocks today will wipe your face tomorrow.

6. I don’t hate you, but if you were on fire and I had a glass of water I’ll drink it and let my skin glow for another guy.

7. If you call me and I don’t pick, wait,I will call you back if I need to talk to you. I don’t have your kidney.

8. If you think am ignoring you, you are right…I always have my phone in my hand 24/7

10. The only thing in life that I will force is my jeans over my ass..Nothing else! Not friendships or relationships# Take a hike.

12. If you come for my man, I’ll come for your dad and we will go shopping with your fees.

14. If you have an opinion about my life raise your hand. Now put it over your mouth.

15. Sometimes you have to play the role of a fool to fool the fool who think they are fooling you.

I'm impressed
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by aircom(m): 1:10pm On Aug 12, 2016
Lord please keep me away from people that will have issues with me and bring it to social media angry
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 12, 2016
Who will have time for all these? A girl brakes up with a cheating guy and starts watsapp update? Funny indeed, simply means she still cares and all d aforementioned ain't even mature as updates.
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by Thelmah27(f): 1:40pm On Aug 12, 2016
rummeh:

Childish.... angry
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by oodua1stson: 1:56pm On Aug 12, 2016
People who use stufs like these are those yet to get over their ex
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by tabisegroup(m): 2:13pm On Aug 12, 2016
mercichoco:
u look pretty lovely on ur dp
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by MVLOX(m): 2:31pm On Aug 12, 2016
rummeh:

I dedicate 11 to this babe that finally left me in peace but herself in pieces. She blocked me cuz I have been using I and my babes photos as DP..... Mehn 11 wins it jare
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 12, 2016
krak101:
stuffs... You got me thinking. What kinda stuff

Like, I still have sex with one of them and also, I help them out with money when they really need and they also help me out with money as well when I need. I treated all of them well.

They are all investments grin
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by Vikky014(f): 3:25pm On Aug 12, 2016
Boyooosa:

I agree with you my sister but I wonder why some ladies get bittered with ex cos bleeping. Is it a race won or something?
i dnt understand u dear.
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by LOquence: 4:33pm On Aug 12, 2016
Hello
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by manando1(m): 5:01pm On Aug 12, 2016
[/font][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][s][/s][color=#990000] grin
rummeh:

Bro you deserve that maternity leave tongue
rummeh:

Bro you deserve that maternity leave
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by rummeh: 5:05pm On Aug 12, 2016
manando1:
[/font][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][s][/s][color=#990000] grin

Bro you deserve that maternity leave tongue

Bro you deserve that maternity leave

Bro... cheesy
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by rummeh: 5:07pm On Aug 12, 2016
onward4life:

Nice one bro! But just in case I go sample some my studio work as part of my rap song.. u agree? Thanks

No problemo
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by Youngpo413: 5:28pm On Aug 12, 2016
Snowangel4:

he betrayed me and stole from me......don't be too quick to judge
typical trait of a bad guy, sadly all ladies fall for his type.
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by munezo(m): 5:37pm On Aug 12, 2016
Very nice write up but like the distance between the earth and sun, true love should last. If it doesn't, it should not be spiteful thereafter.
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by Cherie04: 5:50pm On Aug 12, 2016
Osmondinho:
All these poo still come down to one thing!!!

Your kitty cat was eaten, get over it!!!
what's it with guys thinking girls should go and cover our face after sex? Dumbo she enjoyed it too and if you start forming she'll move to the next dude so stop acting like sex depreciates women
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by PrinzEleju: 6:04pm On Aug 12, 2016
modelmike7:
......smiley...... And the oldest of them all, that we grew up hearing is this 'GOD, let my enemies live long, so they can see what i will become in the future'.
But God don't take shit.
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by buske(m): 6:13pm On Aug 12, 2016
Ladies and Poor choices....

1 Like

Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by Osmondinho(m): 6:31pm On Aug 12, 2016
Cherie04:
what's it with guys thinking girls should go and cover our face after sex? Dumbo she enjoyed it too and if you start forming she'll move to the next dude so stop acting like sex depreciates women

Am not saying the ladies don't enjoy sex... Just talking about those ones that will start feeling bad and cussing the guy in the name of sex
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by Boyooosa(m): 6:57pm On Aug 12, 2016
Vikky014:
i dnt understand u dear.
My point ma'am; I observed that in most cases, where Exes most especially ladies, get bittered about their Ex (relationship), they always attribute their anger to how often their Ex had bleep(ed) them and they take that as excuse of being bittered. Meanwhile, @ the other end, the immature guys too will be like; afterall, i have bleeped her more than necessary times (she should go to hell) and they feel like Hero. My curiosity boils down on how these people feel and this led to my inquiry that: Is relationship a kind of Race for 'I bleep you' or 'thank God, he no kuma see me bleep'.
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by AlexSon30: 8:46pm On Aug 12, 2016
Once we break up, I'm deleting your number and move on. So updating status would be Mr Bin funny
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by Danfuster(m): 9:08pm On Aug 12, 2016

http://www.newsdoggen.org/2016/08/15-whatsapp-status-text-that-will-make.html[/quote]

this one was so me last week. Don't get me wrong; I didn't have it up as status but I played a fool to give her a parting Gbola of her life and still cash out on her.

Trust no hoe, especially the innocent looking ones.
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by Vikky014(f): 9:08pm On Aug 12, 2016
Boyooosa:

My point ma'am; I observed that in most cases, where Exes most especially ladies, get bittered about their Ex (relationship), they always attribute their anger to how often their Ex had bleep(ed) them and they take that as excuse of being bittered. Meanwhile, @ the other end, the immature guys too will be like; afterall, i have bleeped her more than necessary times (she should go to hell) and they feel like Hero. My curiosity boils down on how these people feel and this led to my inquiry that: Is relationship a kind of Race for 'I bleep you' or 'thank God, he no kuma see me bleep'.
Alright i nw understand....relationship is all abt knwing each oda better. bleeping shld b out of it for girls bc guys will always feel dey used and dumped d girl if they had sex. bt whn sex ws nt involvd d girl will move on fast
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by missyge(f): 9:10pm On Aug 12, 2016
flokii:

Same here.. He made sense big tym

You see people rejoicing over failed relationships/friendships they had and they dnt even bother to check themselves..

I dnt see any point keeping a childish relationship or one where one party feels too special
Let them enjoy it while it last
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by Danfuster(m): 9:14pm On Aug 12, 2016
Boyooosa:

Lol... I swear you don scatter my Belle grin. That "marriage before sex" terms and condition don't work for me oo. I tell my partner straight that i am very much sexualy active but they don't mean ain't loyal.

But I realize alot of girls don't deserve that loyalty... I know that goes both ways #Experience
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by jnrbayano(m): 10:26pm On Aug 12, 2016
Snowangel4:

he betrayed me and stole from me......don't be too quick to judge

"Unless your parting was acrimonious"

How did you miss that part of my earlier comment?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Women; Are You A Creamer, A Squirter, Or Just Wet / 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls / Couple Caught Having Sex At OAU Gate (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.