Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Fashola Interviewed On BBC Hardtalk (Video) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Interviewed On BBC Hardtalk (Video) (33219 Views)

Obasanjo On BBC Hardtalk / Nigeria's Army Chief Brutal Buratai Brutalised On BBC Hardtalk / Babatunde Fashola Barbecued On BBC Hardtalk (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Interviewed On BBC Hardtalk (Video) by wristbangle: 7:06pm On Aug 13, 2016
The first page reeks hatred, strife and frustration from IPOB youths.

They jumped into their silly conclusion hereby throwing barbaric jibes at fashola simply because he is an APC man, had it been he is a PDP agent, the kind of praise he will receive may shut down nairaland.

Some much hatred, sentiments and envy has becloud the judgment of these Ugwu republicans.

Even if fashola is performing below expectation now, based on the interview, I will score him 9/10. He was calm and composed inspite of the arrogant behaviour of the interviewer.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Interviewed On BBC Hardtalk (Video) by mandarin: 7:16pm On Aug 13, 2016
hero2000:
Fashola is still my man! We have seen what he did in Lagos in 8years. It is no fluke. So his pedigree still speaks for him.

He needs to step up; no doubt.

People who have reasonable education and care to study the Nigeria power problem will know that one year is a child's play in sorting the power sector problems on which many are criticizing him on. Since 1999 Obasanjo invested in erecting gas turbines, but gas evacuation was a challenge, transmission is still a challenge with less than 7000mw max capacity, he instituted the process of power privatization and focused on gas being d readily available source and the quickest to set up. GEJ came unbundled it as part of the process a d sold all the Discos to incapable people and just as it was presented in d last conference, even the TCN was a fraudulent stuff.
There re also loads of policy mgts issues like decentralizing the TCN to regional companies and localizing power Gencos. I know many are ignorant and some that knows are playing politics. Shame!!!!

There's nothing any other minister can do more when there's less capital inflow from NDA acts and low oil price, and unbelievable unprecedented corruption issues.mschew

1 Like

Re: Fashola Interviewed On BBC Hardtalk (Video) by totorimi: 8:39pm On Aug 13, 2016
spartacus11:
the person to pity here is u, i have seen refugess in other nation receibing supplrt care from citizens no matter how small, u have 2 million refugee in ur coutry what role have u play to help on providing used cloths food to this people, how many times have u volunteer to help as a social worker in this camp to see to the needs of this people, isn't that the way it is done in othe places, u sit back and u expect buhari to do it all alone, and it takes a foreign journalist to tell idiot like u these people need a helping hand.

Can you read what you just typed and explain it to yourself becasue it makes no sense to me. A simple direct question is what you and your minister want to spend the whole day to explain. Shame indeed and you uncircumcised almajiri come here to quote me, you must be suffering from a mental disease. Zombie
Re: Fashola Interviewed On BBC Hardtalk (Video) by ladyF(f): 8:43pm On Aug 13, 2016
wadetaw202:

My lady, what's d matter?

Shebi "we" have won?
lol na d way you take attack dat guy na...

1 Like

Re: Fashola Interviewed On BBC Hardtalk (Video) by ATERI(m): 9:07pm On Aug 13, 2016
Sad that Nigerians can`t discuss any issue objectively without tribalism, religion or politics getting in the way.
This was a poor performance by Fashola`s standard. He didn`t just prepare for this interview with enough facts and figures. He wasn`t dealing with the most brilliant journalists in London because Stephen Sacker is no Faisal Islam, David Dimbleby, Andrew Neil, John Hunphrys or Jeremy Paxman. How would he have done in front of these five. But to now start to compare someone with multiple ministerial portfolios with a fiction writer is laughable!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Interviewed On BBC Hardtalk (Video) by wadetaw202: 9:09pm On Aug 13, 2016
ladyF:

lol na d way you take attack dat guy na...

Lolz. How u dey now?
Re: Fashola Interviewed On BBC Hardtalk (Video) by wristbangle: 9:10pm On Aug 13, 2016
nwaanambra1:
damn it!

never knew fashola is this empty headed!

how comes all the hype on this block head!

na dis one go come rule Nigeria? grin grin grin grin

well sha! if a stack literate can, then i guess any asshole can do it too! cheesy cheesy grin

Bubu's government is filled with empty heads! cheesy cheesy

Seriously, u are a disgrace to this country. Highly disappointed with your timid and riff raff comment.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Interviewed On BBC Hardtalk (Video) by ladyF(f): 9:27pm On Aug 13, 2016
wadetaw202:

Lolz. How u dey now?
Been good dear. You nko? kiss kiss kiss
Re: Fashola Interviewed On BBC Hardtalk (Video) by spartacus11(m): 10:17pm On Aug 13, 2016
totorimi:

Can you read what you just typed and explain it to yourself becasue it makes no sense to me. A simple direct question is what you and your minister want to spend the whole day to explain. Shame indeed and you uncircumcised almajiri come here to quote me, you must be suffering from a mental disease. Zombie
people like u are a disgrace to this nation, carry ur gun go join avengers for creek that is d only thing u guys know how to do. i bet for u live u dont know what it means to help the less privilege, and u think is the total responsibility of government alone to provide for refugees, u see how stupidl u are its such a pity. all u know is to receive and never tho give thtas why people that are ur hero are share the money. i ask again what role have u played to support the IDP in nigeria, if people can come from USA UK and other part of the world to lend a helping hand, what have u done, how many used cloths have u sent to them, how many used books have u sent to them to help those who will like to go to school, all u know is to call someone zombie when the ape zombie is u. stinginess of a fellow like u, wait make Buhari come serve food for u for table idiott oyanra

1 Like

Re: Fashola Interviewed On BBC Hardtalk (Video) by Mcowubaba: 10:22pm On Aug 13, 2016
spartacus11:
u categorically said he has not deliver on power in one year, question is are u in exile not to know that pipeline are been destroyed on a daily basis because those complaining of no 24 hours electricity are d same praising avengers and ipob to holding this country to Ransome, ministers came into office in november, and u simply want him to build coal plant or solar plant overnight, where u not in this country when u hero a month before he handover that was total blackout I n this country that mtn glo banks where all shorting down operations, no fuel no generation of electricity, that was the kind of economy dey inherited, how the hero of niger delta and ipod which are avengers form by pdp chieftains blowing up pipeline on a daily basis knowing fully well nigeria depend 100% on gas to generation of electricity, if gas dont get to power plant how do u expect to have light, in ur criticism u should be objective and tate the facts and dont aft as if u dont know the cause of power problem in nigeria, what people light u should be saying is how d hell is it that power plant still manage to generate electricity when avengers keep blowing up pipeline every day, that can only be hard work dedication commitment and d desire to deliver no matter the challenge been faced as terrorist keeps blowing up our national assets
Sincerely I don't understand what u're writing, I normally don't mock people who make Mistakes in English, but yours is alarming....
Just to clarify myself once again, you said that I support Avengers or IPOB, I just simply asked you for evidence to back up your baseless and useless assumptions, and you're here typing jargons.......
When and how did I support Avengers or Igbos

I'm not replying you again this Month.
Swerve >>>>>>>>
Re: Fashola Interviewed On BBC Hardtalk (Video) by decomaniaboss(f): 10:56pm On Aug 13, 2016
Jengem:

See when they asked him about his #100 million website, I swear he was about to cry

Shege ole
rocket science big oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee grin

1 Like

Re: Fashola Interviewed On BBC Hardtalk (Video) by decomaniaboss(f): 10:59pm On Aug 13, 2016
maclatunji:
HardTalk is a tough programme that is why GEJ did not appear on the programme in 5 years as President.

President Buhari has appeared twice in th. past.

Fulani cow ..how far grin grin na so u dey dull ?

1 Like

Re: Fashola Interviewed On BBC Hardtalk (Video) by decomaniaboss(f): 11:02pm On Aug 13, 2016
MadamExcellency:

We never needed Jonathan to appear when we had Dr Ngozi Okonjo Iweala to give both Nigerians and foreigners alike the facts and figures offhand without biting off her tongue or overheating her brain like a blackberry/android battery with factory problem.
chai....u talk am finish.. Ogah i hell u cool
Re: Fashola Interviewed On BBC Hardtalk (Video) by totorimi: 11:51pm On Aug 13, 2016
spartacus11:
people like u are a disgrace to this nation, carry ur gun go join avengers for creek that is d only thing u guys know how to do. i bet for u live u dont know what it means to help the less privilege, and u think is the total responsibility of government alone to provide for refugees, u see how stupidl u are its such a pity. all u know is to receive and never tho give thtas why people that are ur hero are share the money. i ask again what role have u played to support the IDP in nigeria, if people can come from USA UK and other part of the world to lend a helping hand, what have u done, how many used cloths have u sent to them, how many used books have u sent to them to help those who will like to go to school, all u know is to call someone zombie when the ape zombie is u. stinginess of a fellow like u, wait make Buhari come serve food for u for table idiott oyanra

When you people create a man made problem for yourself you now turn around seeking NGO and international help. When your bubu was saying an attack on boko was an attack on the North why didnt you call your fathers to come and bring NGO for IDPs then, when your useless governor offered our innocent children up as sacrifice to boko you didnt remember that there was NGO to come and help you, when your leaders turned the boko menace into a political campaign tool non of you heard the audacity to call them to order.
Now the monster you guys created is haunting you guys to death, you are calling for NGO.

Let me tell you something called KARMA, you guys are all gonna see hell if you do change and approach this country as one united state of Nigeria as your zombie sport minister said. This country is not your property where you sit down doing nothing just waiting for agent commission or federal government appointment so you can be collecting tax payers sweat.

Look at the ongoing Olympic how many of your people are bringing pride to the fatherland. You make terrible comments, abuse the polity as if there are no laws in Nigeria and you this thing come here to engage me in an argument, you must be sick mentally.
Re: Fashola Interviewed On BBC Hardtalk (Video) by wadetaw202: 12:15am On Aug 14, 2016
ladyF:

Been good dear. You nko? kiss kiss kiss

Just wonderful, ma'am fynesghe!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Interviewed On BBC Hardtalk (Video) by maclatunji: 12:32am On Aug 14, 2016
Ghost447:
If GEJ was "inept" to do it, then your Buhari can never do it even if he rule Nigeria for the next 100 years. Did you not listen to Buhari's media chat?

He has done it twice already . Sorry for your ignorance and myopia.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Interviewed On BBC Hardtalk (Video) by dokyOloye: 3:53am On Aug 14, 2016
maclatunji:

Oh please, tell us something else. He would never have recovered from the interview and he knows it. Each individual appears on their own merit and the President of Nigeria should be able to sell Nigeria to a global audience. GEJ was too inept to do it.
14 months after handover,GEJ is still your biggest problem.
U have lost it.
Re: Fashola Interviewed On BBC Hardtalk (Video) by aresssa: 4:00am On Aug 14, 2016
dokyOloye:
U have lost it.

Coming from jona groupies wey dey shout and yell jona all over the place as if Nigerians didn't kick his ass to the curb... grin

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Interviewed On BBC Hardtalk (Video) by Ghost447(m): 6:32am On Aug 14, 2016
maclatunji:

He has done it twice already . Sorry for your ignorance and myopia.
As a president? You must be an iriot
Re: Fashola Interviewed On BBC Hardtalk (Video) by nwaanambra1(m): 8:55am On Aug 14, 2016
wristbangle:

[s]Seriously, u are a disgrace to this country. Highly disappointed with your timid and riff raff comment[/s].

hellooo!!!!!

didn't know my late father is on Nairaland to decide whn am a disgrace to the country! cheesy cheesy cheesy

i would av insulted back twice - but i don't suffer fools! angry
Re: Fashola Interviewed On BBC Hardtalk (Video) by maclatunji: 9:03am On Aug 14, 2016
Ghost447:
As a president? You must be an iriot

The question was can he appear on HardTalk based on my pointing out that GEJ has not been able to whether as President or not.

Weaklings resort to insults.
Re: Fashola Interviewed On BBC Hardtalk (Video) by maclatunji: 9:06am On Aug 14, 2016
dokyOloye:
U have lost it.

Yup, the decay he left behind is devastating Nigeria. We are still discovering a minute fraction of the looting that went on during his tenure. His damage will take at least 4 years to mitigate.
Re: Fashola Interviewed On BBC Hardtalk (Video) by Ghost447(m): 9:11am On Aug 14, 2016
maclatunji:

The question was can he appear on HardTalk based on my pointing out that GEJ has not been able to whether as President or not.

Weaklings resort to insults.
It means you're a weakling by referring to someone as myopic and ignorance, or you don't know what those words stand for? You insulted someone and he replied you accordingly.
Re: Fashola Interviewed On BBC Hardtalk (Video) by maclatunji: 3:04pm On Aug 14, 2016
Ghost447:
It means you're a weakling by referring to someone as myopic and ignorance, or you don't know what those words stand for? You insulted someone and he replied you accordingly.

I was expecting this response. Calling a spade a spade is nothing but being factual.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Interviewed On BBC Hardtalk (Video) by spartacus11(m): 1:40am On Aug 15, 2016
totorimi:

When you people create a man made problem for yourself you now turn around seeking NGO and international help. When your bubu was saying an attack on boko was an attack on the North why didnt you call your fathers to come and bring NGO for IDPs then, when your useless governor offered our innocent children up as sacrifice to boko you didnt remember that there was NGO to come and help you, when your leaders turned the boko menace into a political campaign tool non of you heard the audacity to call them to order.
Now the monster you guys created is haunting you guys to death, you are calling for NGO.

Let me tell you something called KARMA, you guys are all gonna see hell if you do change and approach this country as one united state of Nigeria as your zombie sport minister said. This country is not your property where you sit down doing nothing just waiting for agent commission or federal government appointment so you can be collecting tax payers sweat.

Look at the ongoing Olympic how many of your people are bringing pride to the fatherland. You make terrible comments, abuse the polity as if there are no laws in Nigeria and you this thing come here to engage me in an argument, you must be sick mentally.
ur reasoning is so shallow and i pity d state u come from, and somebody like u will want to be a leader tomorrow tufiakwa.

in 4 years watch wat did not east will turn to as a hub of pride, i bet u were d type who keep shouting food is cost tomatoes ie expensive, u forgot this are d people that is feeding u, the period they have not been able to farm i guess u have seen d hunger firing u south south, did u drink ur crude oil or did u drink ur gas.

the cluelessness of ur hero who said boko haram was in his cabinet, and the testimony of ur bayelsa son azazi formal army chief who said pdp is boko haram and boko haram is pdp, and u all know that was why azazi was murdered by ur hero and his party fell pdp,

now normalcy is returning to north east tomatoes which sold as high as 30.000 now been sold in some southern state for 5.000. let us all wait and see d muster and terrorist ur hero have created d avengers wat dey will turn ur creeks to, the hausa will be more than able send u relieve material when ur region has turn to war zone is only a matter of few time.

my advice to u is change ur orientation, and learn to be ur neighbours keeper, hatred selfishness stinginess will take u no where dat is one reason d south south is backward despite all d huge allocation dey receive from abuja and 13% derivation still no show.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FFK Cautions Buhari Over Alleged Plot To Remove Seyi Makinde / Wike's Key Collaborators In Leaked Audio Unveiled By Sahara Reporters (Photos) / State Governors Should Pay More Attention To The Environment: The Enugu Example

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.