Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

"Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" (65122 Views)

I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel / Trending Photo Of Three Women Impregnated By Same Man After Foursome Sex / I Have Infected My Boyfriend Of Two Years With HIV And He Doesn’t Know Nigeria L (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by Spells(m): 5:26pm On Aug 19, 2016
Don't

3 Likes

Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by byvan03: 5:26pm On Aug 19, 2016
The guy is shameless!! No be even HIV undecided.

1 Like

Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by sixtus3606(m): 5:28pm On Aug 19, 2016
Smellingmouth:
"....She ended up giving all of the guys a serious Gonorrhea..."...

"..And she stole 2 laptops, 1 IPHONE with 1,000 GHC.."

Keep kwayet.. undecided where the guys dey wen she dey steal all these things? Abi she rub sleeping medicine for her punna? undecided

I SMELL LIES..

Sister "Givenchy", I troway salute for you oo..You just dash dem Gonorrhea for free.. grin

Badass niqqa!! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by makydebbie(f): 5:28pm On Aug 19, 2016
ogorwyne:
What a 'dash'. Generous girl
How much is condom in GH? Four guys, no brain?
its not up to five cedisgrin
Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by asahnwaKC: 5:29pm On Aug 19, 2016
Imagine undecided
Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 19, 2016
What could be more foolish than paying money to get a disease?? lipsrsealed Seems she punctured holes in the condoms they used,anything is possible! tongue
Stupidity of the highest order!
The guys are even more fish-brained than the olosho undecided If it were HIV am sure they would be like this grin

2 Likes

Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by emmatee57(m): 5:31pm On Aug 19, 2016
Smellingmouth:
"....She ended up giving all of the guys a serious Gonorrhea..."...

"..And she stole 2 laptops, 1 IPHONE with 1,000 GHC.."

Keep kwayet.. undecided where the guys dey wen she dey steal all these things? Abi she rub sleeping medicine for her punna? undecided

I SMELL LIES..

Sister "Givenchy", I troway salute for you oo..You just dash dem Gonorrhea for free.. grin

abi oooo she's even so nice to the extent of dashing golorrhea to all of themgringringrin...despite the economic hardshipcheesycheesycheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by DRISKLEF(m): 5:31pm On Aug 19, 2016
Stole away laptops and phones amist four boys?

Not possible.

1 Like

Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by oochi123(f): 5:31pm On Aug 19, 2016
Hehehehehe.Good for them.dem see awuf dem dive am..hw four men go just Dey wire one babe? Haaa! That day go gbono die. Stupid men!

1 Like

Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by teebillz: 5:31pm On Aug 19, 2016
1, She slept with four guys you know
2, She didn't sleep with you
3, The four guys are not ranting on social media with 1st degree bitterness
4, You are the one on social media crying more than the victims

Why do I have the feeling that she refused to let you hit it after your friends must have bombarded you with tales of how good the babe is?

This should serve as a lesson for the ladies out there. Never single out a guy among his friends for rejection. If you must accept any at all, accept just one and reject the rest. But never accept the rest and reject one. That one will hunt you for the rest of his life.

3 Likes

Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by taven(m): 5:33pm On Aug 19, 2016
DRISKLEF:
Stole laptops and phones away from four boys?

Not possible.
BRO NA LIE BECAUSE THIS GIRL SO JUST THEY POST FOR FACEBOOK ANYHOW NO SHAME NO INSULT
Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by Sweetness211: 5:34pm On Aug 19, 2016
Good for them. How on earth four people go nack one kpekus bia bia to bia bia. angry
Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by imperiouxx(m): 5:35pm On Aug 19, 2016
Why so many damn gif and img on this thread as if the story is true.

Nairaland and all this local folktales sef. angry
Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by chynie: 5:35pm On Aug 19, 2016
theEYe21:
See the stupid guy calling the girl A dirty hoe and an illiterate, Abi those four guys don't know what condom is? And why would you have a foursome with someone you don't really know? Fvcking rubbish! Those four guys deserve what they got undecided consequences for having no brain undecided

him guys are mumu, grin
him too na illiterate see him english grin
the 5 think the girl wan give them all sex for 400ghc
LAMO
Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by obailala(m): 5:35pm On Aug 19, 2016
A lot of people just have a total disregard for their lives. How can anyone in their right senses go for a 4some with a ho without tripling the rubber? undecided
Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by mrvikass: 5:36pm On Aug 19, 2016
dat is what he want
Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by taven(m): 5:37pm On Aug 19, 2016
imperiouxx:
Why so many damn gif and img on this thread as if the story is true.

Nairaland and all this local folktales sef. angry
SO YOU HAVE CHECKED THE GIRL ON FACEBOOK
Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by kenoz(m): 5:38pm On Aug 19, 2016
Space booked
Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by jedyjedy(m): 5:38pm On Aug 19, 2016
...and they all had Gonorrhoea ever after. what a happy ending!
Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by Tkayhandsome(m): 5:39pm On Aug 19, 2016
Did you say how you wish? Shey you never Bleep pussy before? Ode
herzern:
how I wish the gonorrhoea could be replaced with HIV......

Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by taven(m): 5:40pm On Aug 19, 2016
THIS STORY IS SO FAKE IT CAN FAKE YOUR OWN DEATH
Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by martineinstein(m): 5:41pm On Aug 19, 2016
Mafizo:
Nai good for them
.Them even get luck say nor be HIV
Next time you and friends and all your dick go behave
it could be hiv o...d guy use gonorhea as cover up
Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by sabi99(m): 5:41pm On Aug 19, 2016
So the guys just went str8 for stds test after d 4some

Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by jiinxed: 5:42pm On Aug 19, 2016
she accepted the accusations ooo grin grin grin shocked shocked

Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by victorazy(m): 5:42pm On Aug 19, 2016
princechurchill:
he that goeth into a strange woman diggeth his own grave
From Proverb in the Bible.
Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by Abimbola0000: 5:43pm On Aug 19, 2016
To those asking about condoms, who told you that using condom means you won't get a STD
Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by 989900: 5:43pm On Aug 19, 2016
Any of the 4 guys could have spread the cheese, it is a possibility.

3 Likes

Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by Isaacpyo04(m): 5:43pm On Aug 19, 2016
bbbabes:
A young man has taken it upon himself on Facebook to call out a girl, Asuoden Gingham, for allegedly having a foursome with 4 guys and 'dashing ' them Gonorrhoea.

Well according to him , she still went ahead and stole their money, phones and laptop.

Read after the cut.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/08/man-calls-out-girl-who-infected-him.html

Looool, the guy said gono distributor...
Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by 19naia(m): 5:44pm On Aug 19, 2016
All the cases of gonorrhea i have ever encountered were among people who were sleeping together in party or foursome and more.
There was even a doctors case documentary where in his small town in USA, teenage gonorrhea patients were coming in to see him in unusually high numbers.
He began to question them for details about their activities and found out eventually that they all attended the same parties. Finally one of the patients confessed that the parties eventually became foursome type festivities for them until gonorrhea ensued and they all quietly pursued treatment individually. It was a small town and only the teens who attended the same foursomes were found with gonorrhea.
That doctor then consulted the case with another gonorrhea experienced doctor in another state and found out that it was more common for gonorrhea to appear among people who engaged in foursome type of activities.

Moral of the story is that gonorrhea travels with foursomes. shocked

1 Like

Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by Wayne4uall(m): 5:45pm On Aug 19, 2016
I searched for her name on fb and i discover that she is a b1cth, I am not surprise with all the allegations, she is a destiny destroyer , I come they wonder may be she no get any of her relations for her fb friends, almost her post na 5ex, 5ex and 5ex

Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by taven(m): 5:46pm On Aug 19, 2016
jiinxed:
she accepted the accusations ooo grin grin grin shocked shocked
MADAM GOGO
Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by holluphemydavid(m): 5:47pm On Aug 19, 2016
D guy complaining is part of d guys, u beta tank God say no be HIV she distribute give all of u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? / Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.