Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

"Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" (65120 Views)

I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel / Trending Photo Of Three Women Impregnated By Same Man After Foursome Sex / I Have Infected My Boyfriend Of Two Years With HIV And He Doesn’t Know Nigeria L (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by blaqiz: 12:01am On Aug 20, 2016
this one don sweet me wink
Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by Crixina(f): 4:45am On Aug 20, 2016
sabi99:
lols. Does gonorrhea have early symptoms in men
Symptoms of gonorrhoea usually develop within about two weeks of being infected, although they sometimes don't appear until many months later...but the ones I hear about usually happen early.
Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by Seahawk: 5:28am On Aug 20, 2016
Shameless men
Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by sabi99(m): 7:48am On Aug 20, 2016
Crixina:
Symptoms of gonorrhoea usually develop within about two weeks of being infected, although they sometimes don't appear until many months later...but the ones I hear about usually happen early.
ok. Goodmorning n happy weekend.
Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by Adonis3: 8:04am On Aug 20, 2016
cruzita:
grin

posters above me are not smiling o

but the truth is both the girl and the guys are FOOLISH

foolish ke?

Someone outsmarted four guys, u call her foolish grin

#Adonis3HasSpoken
Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by Crixina(f): 8:26am On Aug 20, 2016
sabi99:
ok. Goodmorning n happy weekend.
wish you same!
Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by nefertitiram: 8:32am On Aug 20, 2016
herbie27:
Those four guys are stewpid, you had four-some with the same girl without protection. Even happened in Ghana.

They should thank there stars she dashed them gonorrhea and not HIV.

Is it foursome abi fivesome? 4 guys and 1 girl. The babe strong die! 4 guys, how she no go get gonorrhea?
Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by sabi99(m): 9:27am On Aug 20, 2016
Crixina:
wish you same!
thanks
Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by Pouyan: 11:01am On Aug 20, 2016
edwrd1984:

True talk, at least they should have used protection. them boys are useless and senseless, You saw your friend sticked his dick inside a virginal without condom, you went ahead sticking your dick without protection, how are they sure the girl infected them, maybe the first boy that plugged the girl infected them all... SAFE SEX IS GREAT SEX
Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by MamaletASO: 11:04am On Aug 20, 2016
Awuf dey run belle..
Toto dey sweet but d consequence nah Gonorrhea, IPhone loss, Laptop loss, etc..
Thank God say nah Gonorrhea and not HIV or Zika
Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by gozee(m): 11:09am On Aug 20, 2016
This one na serious Gobe

http://maltinadanceall.tv/entries/1471532764. I need ur likes to qualify my family to the next round of the Maltina Dance all season 9. Just click on d link and press like. pls sssss I need ur likes. Share also with friends. Thanks
Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by Emmmy360(m): 12:03pm On Aug 20, 2016
;Dhow much is condom those dude can't buy they are just lucky that it is not HIV

:ohow much is condom those dude can't buy they are just lucky that it is not HIV
Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 20, 2016
THE GIRL IS THIS KINDA GIRLS THAT SPELLS PRETTY.... PWEETY....SHE'S PAINTED ON FACE AND LOVES SELFIE.... IN OTHER WORDS SHE DON'T POO..
Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by leobrownish(m): 12:27pm On Aug 20, 2016
Smellingmouth:
"....She ended up giving all of the guys a serious Gonorrhea..."...

"..And she stole 2 laptops, 1 IPHONE with 1,000 GHC.."

Keep kwayet.. undecided where the guys dey wen she dey steal all these things? Abi she rub sleeping medicine for her punna? undecided

I SMELL LIES..

Sister "Givenchy", I troway salute for you oo..You just dash dem Gonorrhea for free.. grin

didn't you read DAT she drugged their drinks.... nawa 4 u too oooo
Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by kellygrin(m): 12:37pm On Aug 20, 2016
Smellingmouth:
"....She ended up giving all of the guys a serious Gonorrhea..."...

"..And she stole 2 laptops, 1 IPHONE with 1,000 GHC.."

Keep kwayet.. undecided where the guys dey wen she dey steal all these things? Abi she rub sleeping medicine for her punna? undecided

I SMELL LIES..

Sister "Givenchy", I troway salute for you oo..You just dash dem Gonorrhea for free.. grin

Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by Queenoma(f): 5:12pm On Aug 20, 2016
Pouyan:
I don't blame the girl, blame men who can't keep their dicks in check.
Ur head korrect...... grin grin grin
Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 20, 2016
Those guys wey dey sleep for ashawo house hope una don see this story grin
Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by pueshkif(m): 2:33am On Aug 21, 2016
Hmmm I comment my reserve
HpbHpb
Hisprideblog..com
Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by sweetilicious(f): 5:49am On Aug 21, 2016
Pouyan:
I don't blame the girl, blame men who can't keep their dicks in check.
They are not happy its not HIV.
Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by SoupNazi(m): 1:23pm On Aug 21, 2016
NaLaugh:

True.

However, not in all cases. Many married couples use condoms as a contraceptive. Specifically when they can't afford, or want more kids.

I'm sure most of the poor men you see in Nigerian news who skip town after their wives drop triplets wished they used "family planning."

cheesy #True

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? / Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.