Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

"Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" (65114 Views)

I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel / Trending Photo Of Three Women Impregnated By Same Man After Foursome Sex / I Have Infected My Boyfriend Of Two Years With HIV And He Doesn’t Know Nigeria L (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by lilmax(m): 5:47pm On Aug 19, 2016
Wayne4uall:
I searched for her name on fb and i discover that she is a bitch, I am not surprise with all the allegations, she is a destiny destroyer
destiny destroyer how? who send them guys?

1 Like

Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 19, 2016
Instead of unna to happy say no be HIV she give ur friends, u still the talk nonsense ...
Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by Wayne4uall(m): 5:49pm On Aug 19, 2016
I searched for her name on fb and i discover that she is a bitch, I am not surprise with all the allegations, she is a destiny destroyer, I don't believe what I am reading on her Facebook wall, may be any of her family is not her friends on fb or they are birds of the same feather that fly in the same frequency

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by lumeneng22: 5:55pm On Aug 19, 2016
The girl will be given an award. Unlike the ones that are crying rape rape rape.
Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by Ini9(m): 5:57pm On Aug 19, 2016
D fish brain guys are accusing d girl of infecting dem with STD. How sure are dey,dat d STD wasn't spread out frm 1 of dia fish brain frnd?
Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 19, 2016
Let me take Buhari'S Cows back to Aso Rock I will comment if I come back grin

Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by Dopenigga(m): 6:01pm On Aug 19, 2016
are those guys dumb or what? having sex with a stranger without using protection

1 Like

Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by LorDBolton(m): 6:01pm On Aug 19, 2016
Funny... so guys, 4 of them no fear o

All of Dem run through one hoe ...unprotected??

Like wtf? Some guys are damn dull sha

I can't even deflower a babe with condom, talkless run through a prostitute unprotected? Smh
Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by edward1984(m): 6:05pm On Aug 19, 2016
Pouyan:
I don't blame the girl, blame men who can't keep their dicks in check.

True talk, at least they should have used protection. them boys are useless and senseless, You saw your friend sticked his dick inside a virginal without condom, you went ahead sticking your dick without protection, how are they sure the girl infected them, maybe the first boy that plugged the girl infected them all... SAFE SEX IS GREAT SEX
Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by engrelvis(m): 6:05pm On Aug 19, 2016
How u sure is d girl DAT gave dem gono?they had unprotected sex n one of dem might b a gono carrier so since dey r taking turns to v sex with d girl there might v transfer from one of d boys
Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by Zieristclair(m): 6:06pm On Aug 19, 2016
Smellingmouth:
"....She ended up giving all of the guys a serious Gonorrhea..."...

"..And she stole 2 laptops, 1 IPHONE with 1,000 GHC.."

Keep kwayet.. undecided where the guys dey wen she dey steal all these things? Abi she rub sleeping medicine for her punna? undecided

I SMELL LIES..

Sister "Givenchy", I troway salute for you oo..You just dash dem Gonorrhea for free.. grin

rotfl

1 Like

Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by Pylony(m): 6:11pm On Aug 19, 2016
He means he and his three friends did her now the thing dey pain am die. grin
Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by madjune(m): 6:11pm On Aug 19, 2016
This guy posting and complaining sef is more pained than the victims.

Something tells me he follow the 4 guys.
Something tells me too that he has misplaced intelligence.
Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by wildikeman(m): 6:12pm On Aug 19, 2016
Very funny. .sharp girl.. ..i hope their Dickie falls off
Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by LorDBolton(m): 6:12pm On Aug 19, 2016
Abimbola0000:
To those asking about condoms, who told you that using condom means you won't get a STD

Oga using condom well protects from ALL std.

Some guys get certain HPV cos the fluids from the infected person touches the public hairs or skin around the shaft and such infection can only happen if there's an open sore there #simple

Many peeps out there don't even know how to 'wear' a condom sef, lol
Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by lereinter(m): 6:13pm On Aug 19, 2016
Abeg what is foursome
Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by RedBeauty: 6:14pm On Aug 19, 2016
And all four guys no USE condom Abi?? Basic sex education not one of them have
Like shocked
Now they are crying grin all of dem deserve d std sef .. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by RedBeauty: 6:16pm On Aug 19, 2016
LorDBolton:

Oga using condom well protects from ALL std.

Some guys get certain HPV cos the fluids from the infected person touches the public hairs or skin around the shaft and such infection can only happen if there's an open sore there #simple

Many peeps out there don't even know how to 'wear' a condom sef, lol

Pls EDUCATE dat weyrey grin

Lets not forget she even jack phone plus 1k phone credit wey she waste grin
So all four just zoned out abi that diseased kitty must have knocked them out

1 Like

Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by imperiouxx(m): 6:17pm On Aug 19, 2016
taven:

SO YOU HAVE CHECKED THE GIRL ON FACEBOOK

You should know when a story is fabricated.
Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 19, 2016
I pray they never find her.
AMEN.
Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by ogorwyne(f): 6:26pm On Aug 19, 2016
makydebbie:
its not up to five cedisgrin
Guess they just have a thing for skin2skin
Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by easybram(m): 6:38pm On Aug 19, 2016
Tell them to for HIV test.
Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by eyinjuege: 6:38pm On Aug 19, 2016
Hehehehhe...

The guy no wan talk true.

He don catch gonorrhea from the babe. He'd better go get tested for the baba of all- HIV.

Foursome ko, sevensome ni.
Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by Greataausim(m): 6:39pm On Aug 19, 2016
Chai.... The guys don chop hot pepper soup from a delicious cooker pot nah, wen dem dey chop dey hot pepper soup dem no remember to drink water and carry der handcachieves na. cum even forget der Laputop Moni, and fones sef. Ntor for dem.......

1 Like

Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by HMZi: 6:41pm On Aug 19, 2016
Na her womb go rotten na.
Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 19, 2016
martineinstein:
it could be hiv o...d guy use gonorhea as cover up
I reason with you bro
Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 19, 2016
The double standard is real. He's insulting the girl, what about his friends.

If anything kudos to the girl. Stoopid boys....they can't keep their Di...Ck in their pants. P.uss..y be controling them anyhow.

1 Like

Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 19, 2016
The way dem dey distribute sexually transmitted diseases and babies these daystongue. It could have been one of the guys thoughcheesy
Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by Jezzu(m): 6:53pm On Aug 19, 2016
Is their fault na... Every chick wey you cum around na to play... Trust myself sumtyms i'm a man ov big ego,man of high test.
Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by macaranta(m): 6:53pm On Aug 19, 2016
Endtime girl
Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by Paseus(m): 6:54pm On Aug 19, 2016
Guys abeg wetin be foursome?...
Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 19, 2016
Did your mother hit your head on the wall when you were a baby?

Abimbola0000:
To those asking about condoms, who told you that using condom means you won't get a STD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Slay Queen Caught Stealing From A Man Rocking Her Sexily At The Club (Photos) / Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.