Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? (29430 Views)

Why So Many Atheists On Nairaland Forum? / A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . / Why Are Natural Dreads Prominent Among White Garment Churches? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by raphieMontella: 12:53pm On Aug 22, 2016
felixomor:

Hahaha, so u believe in lucifer now? God have mercy on u. Empty vessel, receive knowledge!
Say amen ! wink
u have ntin to say...so pls just shut up... I thought u would deny the syndrome error... Blatant fool... 21st century hypocrite
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by felixomor: 12:58pm On Aug 22, 2016
raphieMontella:

u have ntin to say...so pls just shut up...
I thought u would deny the syndrome error...
Blatant fool...
21st century hypocrite

Guy abeg shift to ur "negative side" Lol grin
I no get ur time, i dont even remember mentioning u.
Shift shift....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by raphieMontella: 1:07pm On Aug 22, 2016
felixomor:

Guy abeg shift to ur "negative side" Lol grin
I no get ur time, i dont even remember mentioning u.
Shift shift....
how will u?
When u have a chronic loss of memory?
And when ur eyesight is so shallow that u cudnt see my name was in strawmans' post u quoted?
Why u no rant like before?
I guess u have ntin else to say..infact u never had..
Jst swerve..
When u develop and learn how to use ur brain then u will be taken seriously...
Keep on behaving like a child...
Old maggot.
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by felixomor: 1:24pm On Aug 22, 2016
raphieMontella:

how will u?
When u have a chronic loss of memory?
And when ur eyesight is so shallow that u cudnt see my name was in strawmans' post u quoted?
Why u no rant like before?
I guess u have ntin else to say..infact u never had..
Jst swerve..
When u develop and learn how to use ur brain then u will be taken seriously...
Keep on behaving like a child...
Old maggot.

Please shut up he-goat.
In what world were u not taught that u shouldnt barge into pple's conversation even if u thought they were talking about u.
Get out of here, my friend!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 22, 2016
raphieMontella:

Mr felixomor the inerrant boy...
What do u have to say?@bolded
are u sure chronic hypocrisy is nt in ur veins?

when christians lose an argument..they resort to childish discussions to cover up their shame...e.g mr felixomor

do u?
Hypocrisy is ur second name...to be honest..it is..

For someone who could say Hitler was an atheist and when he was corrected he started to rigmarole...
hypocrite

of course...how can u see his foolishness when u are also a hypocrite?

learning is not a bad thing...even science learns new things...so whats the fuss about?
The very thing u preach against is the same thing u hold close at heart..
Are u sure u're not a servant of lucifer?

By attacking and pointing out felixomors typo unlike your obvious deliberate literary assaults you have inadvertently bowed and approved strawmans nail decorated scolding of you. lol

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by felixomor: 2:58pm On Aug 22, 2016
naijadeyhia:

By attacking and pointing out felixomors typo unlike your obvious deliberate literary assaults you have inadvertently bowed and approved strawmans nail decorated scolding of you. lol

The guy's childishness blindly sickens....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by raphieMontella: 3:20pm On Aug 22, 2016
Strawman:
Ah ah, argument I thought had ended. cheesy
I am nt arguing with u...i am only showing u that u do not know how to use ur brain..

Raphiemontella so after I embarrassed you and exposed your unintelligence to the world, you still had guts to come up with a reply cheesy
..why did u come up with another reply?
Must u keep on lying to urself to feel good?

Well the more you fill your posts with petty insults and ramblings, you give me more contents in your post to cross out and delete. (I already told you I'm too mature for all that)
Only a liar like you..will stupidly tell himself that he's too mature for insults yet he threw the first swear word..

"You can't even spell properly and type intelligible sentences. Like WtH!?"
when u know u're on the verge of losing..u resort to petty tactics..its appaling...
Be a man bro..u're nt too young...grow up

Lol If this simple quote made no sense to your head, then you definitely aren't smart at all. Before you say I'm insulting you, check for the meaning of "smart" and see whether someone who didn't understand that simple statement can be regarded as a smart person, then you can reflect upon your shame when you're done.
if u were smart as u claim(though u definitely aint)..common sense would tell you that i shorthand words for my convenience...
Infact u are not half-smart at all...
How can a smart person think that someone who typed such a long message to u..does other things on nairaland will not be able to spell you? or not or your..
Do u need common sense to know that u=You ?
or that nt=not?
or that ur=your?
if u dont have valid points to argue on...just shut up...rather than resorting to petty tactics..

You don't just remove a portion of the scripture from its context
when i gave u deut 17 did u or did u not commit the bolded above?

Thats not how arguments work bro.
oh u know?
And u commited such before?
Tell urself truthfully and without shame..
Mr strawman:I am a bloody hypocrite

(Where are the free thinkers here nau? )
what u asked me was unbelievers initially..its in the second instance u added freethinkers..

Stoning people who want to drag you to pagan doctrines to death...still on this?
learn how to use ur brain man...
Learn how to widen ur intellect..
U said where was it stated in the bible that christians should kill unbelievers...i gave u..and u rigmaroled...is it or is it not in the bible?
I'm sure u dont know the history of ur faith...its pretty pitiful...
Do u know what was termed witchhunts in those days?
What did christians use to justify their actions?...was it not a bible passage?
U said christians wud not have killed atheists then..
Do u knw why Giordano Bruno was killed? He debated the beliefs of christians and he was tied to a stake nd burnt alive..
Gallileo's example(who was even a christian) is enough for any truthful human to know that being an atheist at that time was a gamble of life and death..
But no...Mr strawman would rather lie to himself and consequently lie for jesus to feel good..
Must i give u every detail before u apply ur brain?...pitiful

A group of people said this, not God. So why do lie like this? What are you saying?
be honest to yourself for once at least...
Did u ask me where god said so ?
Or where in the bible was such stated so?
Honesty is a disease to u

Lol, oh poor raphiemontella are you not ashamed of getting caught with these dirty tactics? Can't you win an argument fairly without resorting to lies? Or did you just read and you couldn't understand? When will you get tired of this foolishness? cheesy
i agree u re the father of foolishness in that case...
Why then did u cop out the other context of deut 17?..oh right..because u are a blatant fool..

In fact, the harsh parts of the laws of Moses were done away with after Jesus died on the cross.
like i said..
Keep on twisting the universe to fit in mr strawmans' definition of light..when u learn how to corelate u will gain a higher level of intellect..

how could a sensible person say Christianity supports barbaric laws, even when the salvation is staring at you right in the face if you just read and understand the Bible well.
ure senselessness has acquired top status buddy...keep it up..
U asked for biblical references to barbaric acts...i gave u...ure here wailing out..did i write ure fvcking bible?
U asked for scriptural references...did i or did i not give u scriptural references? Was it from the qu'ran
i brought these?
Like i said when u can link those passages and barbaric acts in those days to those centuries the op posted...sense will finally not elude u..

You've proven that you don't even understand Christianity in the first place.
stop straying off point...another petty tactic...keep ur stuffs on track

lol Your parents, on the other hand, must be very ashamed...
like i said Yahweh must be proud
i can see how mature u are..lol
keep up with childish tactics..
Hypocrisy is in ur veins..

Guy...
like i said..where was it stated(hinted) that thou shall not kill applies to trees...
If u cannot do this..pls shut up and move on

So Jesus did not require the Pharisses who brought her to still forgive her shey? You're not making sense bro.
when u read smtin like u fool..u answer like a fool..
I said jesus had the power to forgive and u said humans also have...are u equatin jesus's power to yours?
If u cannot understand what i meant by jesus had the power to forgive...jst shut up and bow ur head in shame

Kindly explain how I implied that Jesus supports adultery
when u finally scroll up and read what u sent..we can talk bout this

.This is how you've been twisting and misquoting upandan
if i were to be the person who wrote the bolded...mr Strawman would become unnecessarily agitated and rush and say i cannot spell properly...mr strawman cannot use his head and corelate..
Nigga i swear down..u're an idiot..
Asin idiocy is ur second name

By the way I don't need theories, I need concrete and undeniable facts.
lol are u running away?
Have u finally seen how foolish u are?
Do u think with ur heart as the bible stated?
What is deniable there?
Guy abeg accpt ur stupidity lets move on..

And yet I'm the one explaining science to you. grin
any truthful person who has read our arguments on science knows u have no knowledge of science and scientific theories that are largely accpted around u..

The "insight" sef that you were arguing that it's only in the amp version..
oh please...spare me that and accpt the truth that u were a FOOL for not comprehending what i said before posting that photo..

why are you now using it to defend yourself?
defend ? Or tell u what u dont know?..theres a difference

"do not lean" on your understanding. Don't lean or depend on your own understanding; on the conclusions based primarily on your own perspective.
cop-ing out the preceding statements wont help u...
When u understand what that verse says and know that the bible is the word of god...then u will finally know that u have been stupid..
There were scientific people
serzly are u that daft?
What are we arguing? The bible or jesus?...stop straying off point to console urself..
When we are talking about proving jesus existence we can talk about that...
Bible tells us some shvtty things..(some things about the universe and scientific stufffs)
science tells us the true one..
Why are you trying to wriggle away?
Are u a snake?
Grabbed it out of context as usual
deviating to let u see ur kinda stance..
Luke was a physician...( lol he did he make any scientific discoveries?)
jesus accepted him tho he was wrong so jesus therefore accepted science as good and truth..
Jesus accepted the samaritan woman tho she was wrong so jesus therefore accepted the samaritan religion as good and truth..
Mumu na him u just be

After deviating from the topic yourself, you're now preaching to me not to deviate.
liar liar vampire...u re the first deviator...keep on lying for jesus...u have a special seat in hell

Hypocrite
baba must u copy?^^^
the silly boy cant create his own style...lol swerve joor

Corela-what? How is all your rubbish talk now related to the topic?
when u can finally widen the scope of ur intellect u will bow ur head in shame

Lol Oh please, I'm intellectually better than you... Clearly wink
Yeah right!
I'm definitely seeing it...
Mr strawman:science bases its findings on teachings from the bible..
Bible:we think with our heart
science:hell no! We think with our brains..
Honestly,Are u not a fool?

My advice for you sir...
lol..copy cat..
Learn how to be creative...
Like i once told u..
Use ur head

Btw, if you even dare reply this, better be prepared to contribute to the topic this time. Your rubbish is too much.
we aint done yet..
I want u to show us that ur stupidity has no limits..
I want u to keep showing us that u do not have knowledge of science..
I saw how long it took u to come up with this nonsense...mehn u need to go back to primary school..
Abeg swerve!
Nd use ur head..

1 Like

Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by raphieMontella: 3:25pm On Aug 22, 2016
naijadeyhia:

lol baba..u go dodge me for one thread...attack me for the other one...na wa o..
Baba Standfit ni!
I and felixomors' case is different..its nt related to strawman's shvt
i once made an error and he started celebrating like he won the ballon d'or...
Bt he also made one..
Should i now be stupid as he was?
Obviously we are all prone to errors bt mr felixomor the inerrant fool will never accept it..thats why i deliberately showed him how his brain works...
His brain is covered with the blood of hypocrisy
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by raphieMontella: 3:27pm On Aug 22, 2016
felixomor:

The guy's childishness blindly sickens....
lol.

Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by felixomor: 3:40pm On Aug 22, 2016
raphieMontella:

lol baba..u go dodge me for one thread...attack me for the other one...na wa o..
Baba Standfit ni!
I and felixomors' case is different..its nt related to strawman's shvt
i once made an error and he started celebrating like he won the ballon d'or...
Bt he also made one..
Should i now be stupid as he was?
Obviously we are all prone to errors bt mr felixomor the inerrant fool will never accept it..thats why i deliberately showed him how his brain works...
His brain is covered with the blood of hypocrisy

Please keep quiet, the link to the thread is still alive before u claim "one error"!!!

I will post it here if u lie again.

And the guy's post clearly repeated all the corrections I gave u, and showed ur foolish aspect too.

My dear, if 3 people call u a donkey, please think twice.

Many people have already confirmed u now.

Its sad o

1 Like

Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by raphieMontella: 3:46pm On Aug 22, 2016
felixomor:

Please keep quiet, the link to the thread is still alive before u claim "one error"!!!

I will post it here if u lie again.

And the guy's post clearly repeated all the corrections I gave u, and showed ur foolish aspect too.

My dear, if 3 people call u a donkey, please think twice.

Many people have already confirmed u now.

Its sad o
See talk o..post link ni..m i holding ur hands?
U know..to mad men..the normal humans are stupid...
Three mad men may be laughing at a banker because he is wearing a matching outfit...it doesnt mean they are correct..
Many scientists agreed with einstein on quantum entanglement against bohr...it didnt mean they were correct..so like i said..
Use ur head and..

Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by felixomor: 3:51pm On Aug 22, 2016
raphieMontella:

See talk o..post link ni..m i holding ur hands?
U know..to mad men..the normal humans are stupid...
Three mad men may be laughing at a banker because he is wearing a matching outfit...it doesnt mean they are correct..
Many scientists agreed with einstein on quantum entanglement against bohr...it didnt mean they were correct..so like i said..
Use ur head and..

Hahaha 3 mad men indeed! Lol

Funny enough, they are now even more than 3.

Ok, I remember my teacher always said mad people always felt special in their minds!!

And that they were always smarter than everyone.

He called it "Delusions of grandeur"

Lol grin
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by raphieMontella: 4:20pm On Aug 22, 2016
felixomor:

Hahaha 3 mad men indeed! Lol

Funny enough, they are now even more than 3.

Ok, I remember my teacher always said mad people always felt special in their minds!!

And that they were always smarter than everyone.

He called it "Delusions of grandeur"

Lol grin
the population doesnt matter...
So either u have something reasonable to debate or u swerve..
Oh right..he never changes..
u still believe hitler was an atheist?..

Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by felixomor: 4:28pm On Aug 22, 2016
raphieMontella:

the population doesnt matter...
So either u have something reasonable to debate or u swerve..
Oh right..he never changes..
u still believe hitler was an atheist?..

Shhhhhhaaraaap

Close ya mouth grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by raphieMontella: 4:33pm On Aug 22, 2016
felixomor:

Shhhhhhaaraaap

Close ya mouth grin
abeg swerve !
I dnt feel like doing these kinda stuffs...
u are meaningless
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by felixomor: 4:37pm On Aug 22, 2016
raphieMontella:

abeg swerve !
I dnt feel like doing this kinda stuffs...
u are meaningless

Says the person who has been busy diagnosing foolishness yet refused to examine his own head,

I say close it! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by raphieMontella: 5:17pm On Aug 22, 2016
felixomor:

Says the person who has been foolishly busy diagnosing foolishness errors yet refused to examine his own head,

I say close it! grin
Fixed!

1 Like

Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by Anas09: 5:21pm On Aug 22, 2016
hahn:
grin

Space booked. Let us see how this thread will prove that YOUR god actually exists grin
Oh hahn, it won't be long now, I'll catch you calling this same none existent God, Wicked, angry murderer and the sorts. Pls man, chill.
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by felixomor: 5:44pm On Aug 22, 2016
raphieMontella:

Fixed!

U see how u av "gbagaunized" the innocent sentence?

Must I join ur crew?

After u will say its typo error again.

Mscheww! sad SMH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by raphieMontella: 7:09pm On Aug 22, 2016
felixomor:

U see how u av "gbagaunized" the innocent sentence?
Must I join ur crew?
After u will say its typo error again.
Mscheww! sad SMH
common boy..dont be such a cry baby.. Oh ure really pained.. Lol u can hit ur head on the ground or stop crying and be a man... But hey! I dont care... One more thing..

1 Like

Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by felixomor: 7:19pm On Aug 22, 2016
raphieMontella:

common boy..dont be such a cry baby..
Oh ure really pained..
Lol u can hit ur head on the ground or stop crying and be a man...
But hey! I dont care...
One more thing..

Chai, my God, another disconnected sentence shows up, in the midst of all the storm. undecided
Hmmmmm.....
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:31pm On Aug 22, 2016
[quote author=EyeHateGod post=48659697][/quote]

Lol . Do you that atheism grew by 'conquest' ? If you are intelligent enough , you won't ask me how wink
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:35pm On Aug 22, 2016
EyeHateGod:
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_atheists_in_science_and_technology
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_atheists_in_science_and_technology

Atheists started contributing to science and technology from the 19th century - this is 500 years after the time being discussed

Wow !!! cheesy
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by EyeHateGod: 9:21pm On Aug 22, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Atheists started contributing to science and technology from the 19th century - this is 500 years after the time being discussed

Wow !!! cheesy
So U have the guts to quote me now?
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:30pm On Aug 22, 2016
EyeHateGod:

So U have the guts to quote me now?

Lol bro , sorry if you were annoyed by my comment . I apologize smiley

But its true . Adherents of Christianity which you denigrate instigated modern science , nurtured it and you guys came from nowhere to take credit . This thread is an eye -opener !!
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:21am On Aug 25, 2016
Still no answer ? grin grin grin grin

Jesus wins again wink

3 Likes

Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:47pm On Aug 26, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:23am On Aug 31, 2016
dalaman:

How can that be a challenge? As usual only the inane things make sense to you.

Lol . You ruined your own joke - who does this ??
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by CoolUsername: 4:17pm On Aug 31, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Lol bro , sorry if you were annoyed by my comment . I apologize smiley

But its true . Adherents of Christianity which you denigrate instigated modern science , nurtured it and you guys came from nowhere to take credit . This thread is an eye -opener !!

Christianity was the prevailing religion at that time in Europe. Nobody would have come out as an atheist during those oppressive times. This is an intellectually dishonest question.

You suck at defending your points so you resort to trolling and memes.
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:46pm On Aug 31, 2016
CoolUsername:

Christianity was the prevailing religion at that time in Europe. Nobody would have come out as an atheist during those oppressive times. This is an intellectually dishonest question.

You suck at defending your points so you resort to trolling and memes.

KingEbukasBlog:

Atheists existed since the creation of man . Adherents of Jainism have been existing before Christ what was their achievements . While the worship of Greek gods was prevalent , atheists questioned the existence of those gods . Its called aethos , remember ?

Atheists were also active and professing atheism in the Asian countries and parts of Europe that were not affected by the Inquisition . There were tribes in Africa that had no trace of superstitious beliefs and what were their achievements

Notable outspoken atheists as far back as the 9th century who criticized Islam were Ibn al-Rawandi, Abu Bakr al-Razi , Al-Maʿarri , Abu Isa al-Warraq and were there any prominent or notable achievements they made ? undecided

Right from time , even now , you guys are renowned for only sophistry and specious arguments . All those atheists even from the time of the worship of the Greek gods focused on opprobrious and impious attacks on religious people without making any prominent achievement during their lifetime .

You atheists remain the least distinguished and accomplished in life right from the creation of man . Oh my God !

KingEbukasBlog:

Religious people were very literate in every part of the world . In Africa we had the Moors , in Arab world we had the instigators of modern science , In Europe we had Christians - made various notable achievements , in Asia we had the ancient Han Chinese scientists, engineers, astronomers, philosophers, mathematicians and medical doctors made significant innovations, scientific discoveries and technological advances in science, technology, engineering, medicine, military technology, mathematics, geology and astronomy.

So where the heck were the atheists in the achievement lists ALL OVER THE WORLD during the medieval age and before that ?? WTF were they angry angry

Please respond sensibly next time bro , you are better than this .
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by CoolUsername: 8:59pm On Aug 31, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Please respond sensibly next time bro , you are better than this .

You aren't really saying anything. You just assumed that every single person in Europe, China, and the Arabs who made any scientific stride was religious. How exactly did you know that? I told you that we probably wouldn't have known who was atheist because they'd most likely have been silent about it.

Instead of addressing or acknowledging that, you're just giving me a long-winded reply that completely misses the point.

You should at least think your shitposting through.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply)

Physically Challenged Woman Who Claimed Her Baby Got Missing In Church Confesses / Who Created God? - An Invalid Question / Pastor Anselm Madubuko's Daughter Weds (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.