Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,611 members, 7,823,664 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? (29492 Views)

Why So Many Atheists On Nairaland Forum? / A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . / Why Are Natural Dreads Prominent Among White Garment Churches? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 20, 2016
Weah96:

You never contributed anything. You simply launched into a tirade about me being a whimpy mamas boy.

That's all you ever say. Ever since I exposed you as a serial mastur(b)ater, you decided to announce your presence with pejorative.

Mother killer. Her death is on your head. You didn't resurrect her, but extended the favor to obscure people. Wicked simian.

lwtmb @serial masturba..tor. You wish! You really do have a crazy mind. First it was "sleeping with corpses" now its masturb..ation? Chai Atheism has suffered in your hands.

Do you even know how you sound?

Let me show you....

You never contributed anything. You simply launched into a tirade about me being a whimpy mamas boy.
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by Weah96: 10:59pm On Aug 20, 2016
naijadeyhia:

see liar...so your staff is no longer driving you around. lol

The day you begin paying rent for your own condo i will know because your language will automatically change. Right now you are just rolling out info nobody asked you and this is a classic sign of a liar and someone on the defensive who is desperately trying to be on the offensive while using lies.

When you are done ranting and raving you will still sleep and wake up to do the dishes, mop the floor, man the provision shop and remit the days sales to mummy.

So who you dey do?

Dude everyone drives in the US. We take turns. No one is a driver. I stopped work at 3 pm, 3 hours ago.

Meanwhile, what did your mother do to you that you rather resurrect others while she rots? Why nau?
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by hopefulLandlord: 11:04pm On Aug 20, 2016
When you guys are through, maybe you should give everyone mentions so that sensible discussion can continue
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by Weah96: 11:04pm On Aug 20, 2016
naijadeyhia:

lwtmb @serial masturba..tor. You wish! You really do have a crazy mind. First it was "sleeping with corpses" now its masturb..ation? Chai Atheism has suffered in your hands.

Do you even know how you sound?

Let me show you....

[size=18pt]Why did you resurrect others but chose to bury your mother with your own hands? What did she do to you[/size]?
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 20, 2016
Weah96:

Dude everyone drives in the US. We take turns. No one is a driver. I stopped work at 3 pm, 3 hours ago.

Meanwhile, what did your mother do to you that you rather resurrect others while she rots? Why nau?

grin grin grin grin Everyone drives in the US? lwtmb

Word of advice; Do not let mummy find out that you used that 500 naira to buy data just so you can focus on me. Save some data for tomorrow because i am sure you do not open shop on sunday...Abi u go sneak am from her purse?

Someone who claims to be in the USA but is afraid of telling mummy he is an Atheist. abeg shift go one side.

You remind me of Courage the cowardly dog

Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 20, 2016
Weah96:

[size=18pt]Why did you resurrect others but chose to bury your mother with your own hands? What did she do to you[/size]?

Shout with a megaphone if that makes you believe it would pay your rent. Simply man up and move out of the house and be your own man and your own atheist. Stop leeching off mummy.
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by Weah96: 11:08pm On Aug 20, 2016
LOL.

Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 20, 2016
Weah96:
LOL.

Kids

1 Like

Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by Weah96: 11:11pm On Aug 20, 2016
Do you want to see the cash next to the score? I haven't deposited it yet.
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 20, 2016
Weah96:
Do you want to see the cash next to the score? I haven't deposited it yet.

Your childish desperation is hilarious

2 Likes

Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by Weah96: 11:14pm On Aug 20, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Shout with a megaphone if that makes you believe it would pay your rent. Simply man up and move out of the house and be your own man and your own atheist. Stop leeching off mummy.

Why did you bury your own mother, and yet claim to have multiple resurrections under your belt?
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by Weah96: 11:16pm On Aug 20, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Your childish desperation is hilarious

Children post memes. Adult post real time photos. If you hadn't killed your mother for resurrection powers, you would be able to post photos real time.
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by sunnyshegz(m): 11:16pm On Aug 20, 2016
12 Early Morning Medications You Need.
(MIV)
Be Motivated or Miserable

Dose 1: keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground.

Dose 2: What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.

Dose 3: The key is to keep company only with people who uplift you, whose presence calls forth your best.

Dose 4: If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain.

Dose 5: Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.

Dose 6: Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do.

Dose 7: Determine never to be idle. No person will have occasion to complain of the want of time who never loses any. It is wonderful how much may be done if we are always doing.

Dose 8: Well done is better than well said.

Dose 9: If you start by promising what you don't even have yet, you'll lose your desire to work towards getting it.

Dose 10: If you want to conquer fear, don't sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.

Dose 11: Go for it now. The future is promised to no one.

Dose 12: The quality of a man's life is in direct proportion to his commitment to excellence, regardless of his chosen field of endeavor.

Be Inspired and Activated.
Good morning and have a splendid week

MOTIVATOR/ WRITER: OLUWASEGUN A.S.
☎08034705871
Email: sunny.shegzy @yahoo.com
Visit our Facebook page: /oluwasegun.MIV
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 20, 2016
Weah96:

Why did you bury your own mother, and yet claim to have multiple resurrections under your belt?

smh....A child will always remain a child even when they struggle so hard to act all grown up. false manliness aint manliness. I will give you a breather as its obvious you are about to lose it. Besides let me not exhaust your 500 naira data. You still have another day tomorrow.

ww96...whimpy weah 96.

Enjoy your childhood while it lasts. Never be in a hurry to grow up!

Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by Weah96: 11:26pm On Aug 20, 2016
naijadeyhia:

smh....A child will always remain a child even when they struggle so hard to act all grown up. false manliness aint manliness. I will give you a breather as its obvious you are about to lose it. Besides let me not exhaust your 500 naira data. You still have another day tomorrow.

ww96...whimpy weah 96.

Enjoy your childhood while it lasts. Never be in a hurry to grow up!

When you're ready to confess for the death of that poor lady who wasted her time on you, then you would be a real man.

Continue your resurrection and amputee healing business. Imagine. Someone claims to have resurrected multiple Nigerians but chose to bury his own mother with his bare hands.

Confess. Winch. Mother killer.

Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 20, 2016
Weah96:

When you're ready to confess for the death of that poor lady who wasted her time on you, then you would be a real man.

Continue your resurrection and amputee healing business. Imagine. Someone claims to have resurrected multiple Nigerians but chose to bury his own mother with his bare hands.

Confess. Winch. Mother killer.

so says the guy in mummys crib who is still eating out of mummys kitchen.

Man up and evolve! Enjoy mummys home cooking now that you can since you are in her home. When you have yours we can then talk as men. Right now this is not such a discussion...its rather lopsided as man to boy.

Make sure you hug that teddy i sent you and hug out all the frustration my obvious truth has caused.

Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by Weah96: 11:38pm On Aug 20, 2016
naijadeyhia:

so says the guy in mummys crib who is still eating out of mummys kitchen.

Man up and evolve! Enjoy mummys home cooking now that you can since you are in her home. When you have yours we can then talk as men. Right now this is not such a discussion...its rather lopsided as man to boy.

Make sure you hug that teddy i sent you and hug out all the frustration my obvious truth has caused.

Confess to your mama's death. You're looking bad in public. Claiming to have resurrected Nigerians and yet used your hands to bury her.

Why did you obtain your resurrection powers AFTER you buried your mother?
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 20, 2016
Weah96:

Confess to your mama's death. You're looking bad in public. Claiming to have resurrected Nigerians and yet used your hands to bury her.

lmho @looking bad in public......

[img]http://3.bp..com/-UKzk-ZxWKIs/VTvdE8-SiYI/AAAAAAAAF14/40k92l0Ixrw/s1600/tumblr_m3wap3m1ew1qdj4i3o1_500.gif[/img]
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 20, 2016
Weah96:
Mother killer.

Tell your mummy you are an Atheist! Can you?
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by Weah96: 11:48pm On Aug 20, 2016
Confess. Mother killer.

Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Aug 20, 2016
Weah96:
Confess. Mother killer.

I cannot even tell my own mummy i am an Atheist
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 20, 2016
Weah96:

You reek of cowardice

Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by Weah96: 11:53pm On Aug 20, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Tell your mummy you are an Atheist! Can you?

You killed your own mother for power rituals. I love my own, so do sane people.

I knew something must be wrong with an adult who claimed that he resurrected multiple people and hac
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 20, 2016
Your reaction when mummy is about to find out you are an Atheist

Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Aug 20, 2016
Weah96:

You killed your own mother for power rituals. I love my own, so do sane people.

I knew something must be wrong with an adult who claimed that he resurrected multiple people and hac

Says he is a proud Atheist and openly declares it on Nairaland but when asked to declare it to mummy....

Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 21, 2016
[img]http://media./media/noICi3bn8UYgg/giphy.gif[/img]

The only reason for the words above is that you are super scared and sissyfied by mummy.
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 21, 2016
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by Weah96: 12:07am On Aug 21, 2016
naijadeyhia:
[img]http://media./media/noICi3bn8UYgg/giphy.gif[/img]

The only reason for the words above is that you are super scared and sissyfied by mummy.

But I won't kill her like you did yours. And I would resurrect even my dead aunt, if I could.

You have the ability to resurrect other Nigerians and yet your mother cannot get the same courtesy from her useless son. Madman.
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by Nobody: 12:08am On Aug 21, 2016
Weah96:

But I won't kill her like you did yours. And I would resurrect even my dead aunt, if I could.

You have the ability to resurrect other Nigerians and yet your mother cannot get the same courtesy from her useless son. Madman.

Have you finished? Anything else?

[img]http://m.popkey.co/e11917/Z0mJO.gif[/img]

[img]http://media3./media/2F2nn7Lrth8E8/200_s.gif[/img]
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by Nobody: 12:12am On Aug 21, 2016

Coward!Puts up a front on Nairaland but is just a sissy in front of mama
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by dalaman: 12:16am On Aug 21, 2016
winner01:
Dalaman, this is a serious challenge grin

How can that be a challenge? As usual only the inane things make sense to you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

Masquerade Pictured At Reverend Father's Ordination In Imo As Nigerians React / 10-Year-Old Twin Boys Born Deaf & Dumb Healed By God Of Chosen (Pix) / Things Humanity Could Do Better Without Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.