Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? (29427 Views)

Why So Many Atheists On Nairaland Forum? / A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . / Why Are Natural Dreads Prominent Among White Garment Churches? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by felixomor: 2:53pm On Sep 19, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Good Lord ! I've had enough ! Having arguments with you and your ilk is so enervating . Just tell me the achievements atheists made during that era biko .

My bro he has no point to make.

I saw the guy gently trying to slide atheism to "non - theism"

Christian discoveries still outnumbers anyway he tries to bend it.
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by felixomor: 2:55pm On Sep 19, 2016
Weah96:

Do you know the name of ONE medieval atheist? Or is this thread the product of boredom?

Name one achievement made by a Christian in ISIS-controlled Aleppo.

They are actively sharing relief materials and food, while u are here on nairaland forming keyboard warrior against God.

Please try another route. grin
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by Weah96: 3:08pm On Sep 19, 2016
felixomor:

They are actively sharing relief materials and food, while u are here on nairaland forming keyboard warrior against God.

So you have nothing to say? Every time I see a Christian in Aleppo he or she is being beheaded. Is that before or after they distribute the food items to the ISIS militants?

Your bible god is fake. The real creator God(s) cannot become offended by mammals posting on NL.

You and your fake god have the same IQ, he's EXACTLY as small minded as you are. Atheists offend u on NL, and your fake creator god also happens to take offense. Just like you do. Coincidence? Nope. He lives in your imagination and thus will ALWAYS see YOUR side of anything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by felixomor: 3:28pm On Sep 19, 2016
Weah96:

So you have nothing to say? Every time I see a Christian in Aleppo he or she is being beheaded. Is that before or after they distribute the food items to the ISIS militants?

Your bible god is fake. The real creator God(s) cannot become offended by mammals posting on NL.

You and your fake god have the same IQ, he's EXACTLY as small minded as you are. Atheists offend u on NL, and your fake creator god also happens to take offense. Just like you do. Coincidence? Nope. He lives in your imagination and thus will ALWAYS see YOUR side of anything.

shocked Hahahaha, somebody seems hurt after his question was brutalized in a second.

1 Share

Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by Weah96: 5:22pm On Sep 19, 2016
felixomor:

shocked Hahahaha, somebody seems hurt after his question was brutalized in a second.

Two comments posted and you have said nothing. Just like your useless Jewish deity.

Are there Christians in Aleppo distributing food to the ISIS militants?
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by hopefulLandlord: 5:27pm On Sep 19, 2016
Weah96:

Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by felixomor: 5:59pm On Sep 19, 2016
Weah96:

Two comments posted and you have said nothing. Just like your useless Jewish deity.

Are there Christians in Aleppo distributing food to the ISIS militants?

You asked this

Weah96:

Do you know the name of ONE medieval atheist? Or is this thread the product of boredom?

Name one achievement made by a Christian in ISIS-controlled Aleppo

And I answered this:

felixomor:

Please try another route
. grin

With proof here: https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/20160813/1044242180/syria-aleppo-muslim-christian-aid.html

And then u end up insulting God and saying all sort of rubbish.

Certainly showing u had been brutalized and devastated that ur hard sought "intelligent" question had been dissolved in seconds.

And then you are now talking about "ISIS millitants"?

Flight of ideas is a sign of mental illness,
I hope u know?
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by Weah96: 6:20pm On Sep 19, 2016
felixomor:

You asked this

And I answered this:

With proof here: https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/20160813/1044242180/syria-aleppo-muslim-christian-aid.html

And then u end up insulting God and saying all sort of rubbish.

Certainly showing u had been brutalized and devastated that ur hard sought "intelligent" question had been dissolved in seconds.

And then you are now talking about "ISIS millitants"?

Flight of ideas is a sign of mental illness,
I hope u know?

I said ISIS-controlled Aleppo not the whole Aleppo. In your bid to defend your defenseless deity, you're now pretending to be dyslexic. Aleppo is under the control of multiple parties, one of which is ISIS.

Try again.
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by felixomor: 6:26pm On Sep 19, 2016
Weah96:

I said ISIS-controlled Aleppo not the whole Aleppo. In your bid to defend your defenseless deity, you're now pretending to be dyslexic. Aleppo is under the control of multiple parties, one of which is ISIS.

Try again.

You have been busted already.

Christians are saving lives as we speak there.

And that is one gigantic achievement too many.

As 4 u, Ur only achievement is being an anti-God keyboard warrior on NL.

Get a life
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by stephendamsoho: 6:32pm On Sep 19, 2016
felixomor:
You have been busted already. Christians are saving lives as we speak there. And that is one gigantic achievement too many. As 4 u, Ur only achievement is being an anti-God keyboard warrior on NL. Get a life
reverse psychology and attempt to shame someone
used when you've ran empty
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by Weah96: 6:34pm On Sep 19, 2016
felixomor:

You have been busted already.

Christians are saving lives as we speak there.

And that is one gigantic achievement too many.

As 4 u, Ur only achievement is being an anti-God keyboard warrior on NL.

Get a life

Your god reasons like you. I asked you for Christian achievement in ISIS-controlled Aleppo and you run away claiming that a bust has occurred. Other humans who speak English can read the entire transaction for themselves. Who is busting who? Hahaha. Don't kill me with laff.
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by felixomor: 6:46pm On Sep 19, 2016
Weah96:

Your god reasons like you. I asked you for Christian achievement in ISIS-controlled Aleppo and you run away claiming that a bust has occurred. Other humans who speak English can read the entire transaction for themselves. Who is busting who? Hahaha. Don't kill me with laff.

Exactly, I cant wait for reasonable people to read the build up.

So that they can confirm what they already know about u

By the way if some parts of aleppo are so "safe", why are u not there making ur own "achievements" as the Christians are doing , Mr keyboard warrior?

SMH
grin
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by felixomor: 7:05pm On Sep 19, 2016
stephendamsoho:

reverse psychology and attempt to shame someone

used when you've ran empty

Says the short sighted person who cant read earlier questions asked.

Or u were also busted? grin

Moreover why didnt u reply to my earlier comments before that ?
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by Weah96: 7:45pm On Sep 19, 2016
felixomor:

By the way if some parts of aleppo are so "safe", why are u not there making ur own "achievements" as the Christians are doing , Mr keyboard warrior?

SMH
grin

A final descent into childishness. Great job! You never had anything to say.

Are there Christians in the ISIS controlled regionsv of Aleppo? My question was rhetorical. Stop wasting your own time.
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by felixomor: 8:12pm On Sep 19, 2016
Weah96:

A final descent into childishness. Great job! You never had anything to say.

Are there Christians in the ISIS controlled regionsv of Aleppo? My question was rhetorical. Stop wasting your own time.

Did u read the article on that link?
Please educate urself.
Use Google.
And then come back n answer ur question.

If U think adding "Isis controlled" to qualify Aleppo can cover u up? grin
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by Weah96: 11:02pm On Sep 19, 2016
felixomor:

If U think adding "Isis controlled" to qualify Aleppo can cover u up? grin

Now I can see why you insist on wasting your time. You don't know any better.

Moderations do not affect prior quotes.
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by felixomor: 2:45am On Sep 20, 2016
Weah96:

Now I can see why you insist on wasting your time. You don't know any better.

Moderations do not affect prior quotes.

Nor does it change the fact u refused to read the article or confirm from Google.

U think I don't know what I'm doing?

I already Answered ur question.

And even u urself already know the answer.

U r the one clearly wasting time, if u don't know.
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:23pm On Sep 20, 2016
Weah96:

Following this line of reasoning, North Korea is NOT an atheist state. Do you agree?

KingEbukasBlog:

One of the doctrines Confucianism centers upon is ancestor worship – which has to do with the veneration of the deceased ancestors whose spirits are believed to control the fortunes of the descendants. So this means that your suggestion that it could be atheistic is wrong .

Confucianism has a little similarity with deism . It's doctrine suggests that man can improve morally and ethically leaving no room for deities - it does not reject deities . It just believes that man's abilities to become better or improve are innate and does not require any intervention of deities .

In fact , the Chinese always believed that the spirits of the ancestors had to power to control fortune of their descendants .This explains why they are superstitious - execrable as seen by atheism - even though they are officially an atheist state currently .

So yes , I thought this through and its obvious as per the title of the thread .
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:31pm On Sep 20, 2016
Weah96:

READ CAREFULLY BRO

KingEbukasBlog:

Atheists existed since the creation of man . Adherents of Jainism have been existing before Christ what was their achievements . While the worship of Greek gods was prevalent , atheists questioned the existence of those gods . Its called aethos , remember ?

Atheists were also active and professing atheism in the Asian countries and parts of Europe that were not affected by the Inquisition . There were tribes in Africa that had no trace of superstitious beliefs and what were their achievements

Notable outspoken atheists as far back as the 9th century who criticized Islam were Ibn al-Rawandi, Abu Bakr al-Razi , Al-Maʿarri , Abu Isa al-Warraq and were there any prominent or notable achievements they made ? undecided

Right from time , even now , you guys are renowned for only sophistry and specious arguments . All those atheists even from the time of the worship of the Greek gods focused on opprobrious and impious attacks on religious people without making any prominent achievement during their lifetime .

You atheists remain the least distinguished and accomplished in life right from the creation of man . Oh my God !

KingEbukasBlog:

Religious people were very literate in every part of the world . In Africa we had the Moors , in Arab world we had the instigators of modern science , In Europe we had Christians - made various notable achievements , in Asia we had the ancient Han Chinese scientists, engineers, astronomers, philosophers, mathematicians and medical doctors made significant innovations, scientific discoveries and technological advances in science, technology, engineering, medicine, military technology, mathematics, geology and astronomy.

So where the heck were the atheists in the achievement lists ALL OVER THE WORLD during the medieval age and before that ?? WTF were they angry angry
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:40pm On Sep 20, 2016
felixomor:

My bro he has no point to make.

I saw the guy gently trying to slide atheism to "non - theism"

Christian discoveries still outnumbers anyway he tries to bend it.

True bro . Its very shameful that they present themselves as rational thinkers and embodiments of logical thinking and they achieved nothing while the religious people whom they excoriate made outstanding achievements during a very "dark" era .

Now tell me , who is the delusional one ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by felixomor: 5:41pm On Sep 20, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

True bro . Its very shameful that they present themselves as rational thinkers and embodiments of logical thinking and they achieved nothing while the religious people whom they excoriate made outstanding achievements during a very "dark" era .

Now tell me , who is the delusional one ?

Even in the so called dark era christians were still establishing world renowned institutions of learning.

Them of course, are the delusional ones.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by Weah96: 10:03pm On Sep 20, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

READ CAREFULLY BRO

Per Wikipedia:

Abul ʿAla Al-Maʿarri (Arabic أبو العلاء المعري Abū al-ʿAlāʾ al-Maʿarrī, full name أبو العلاء أحمد بن عبد الله بن سليمان التنوخي المعري Abū al-ʿAlāʾ Aḥmad ibn ʿAbd Allāh ibn Sulaimān al-Tanūẖī al-Maʿarrī; 973–1057)[1] was a blind Arab philosopher, poet, and writer. Al-Maʿarri held and expressed an irreligious worldview which was met with controversy, but in spite of it, he is regarded as one of the greatest classical Arabic poets.

Abu 'Isa al-Warraq, full name Abu 'Isa Muhammad ibn Harun al-Warraq (Arabic: أبو عيسى محمد ابن هارون الوراق‎‎ Abū ʿĪsā Muḥammad ibn Hārūn al-Warrāq), was a 9th-century Arab skeptic scholar and critic of Islam and religion in general. He was a mentor and friend of scholar Ibn al-Rawandi in whose work The Book of the Emerald he appears.[1]:224 The modern scholar of the Qur'an and critic of Islam, Ibn Warraq, derives his pseudonymous name from al-Warraq.[2]

Abu al-Hasan Ahmad ibn Yahya ibn Ishaq al-Rawandi (Persian: ابو الحسن احمد بن یحیی بن اسحاق راوندی‎‎, Arabic: أبو الحسن أحمد بن يحيى بن إسحاق الراوندي‎‎), commonly known as Ibn al-Rawandi (Persian: ابن راوندی‎‎;‎ 827–911 CE[1]), was an early skeptic of Islam and a critic of religion in general. In his early days, he was a Mu'tazilite scholar, but after rejecting the Mu'tazilite doctrine, he adhered to Shia Islam for a brief period before becoming a freethinker who repudiated Islam and revealed religion.[2] Although none of his works have survived, his opinions had been preserved through his critics, Muslim apologists and the surviving books that answered him.

Abū Bakr Muhammad ibn Zakariyyā al-Rāzī (Persian: ابوبكر محمّد زکرياى رازى‎, translit. nastaliq‎ Abūbakr-e Mohammad-e Zakariyyā-ye Rāzī, also known by his Latinized name Rhazes or Rasis) (854 CE – 925 CE), was a Persian[3][4] polymath, physician, alchemist, philosopher, and important figure in the history of medicine.

He was among the first to use humorism to distinguish one contagious disease from another,[citation needed] and wrote a pioneering book about smallpox and measles providing clinical characterization of the diseases.[8] He also discovered numerous compounds and chemicals including Alcohol, kerosene, among others.

Can you sleep better now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:20pm On Sep 20, 2016
Weah96:

Per Wikipedia:

Abul ʿAla Al-Maʿarri (Arabic أبو العلاء المعري Abū al-ʿAlāʾ al-Maʿarrī, full name أبو العلاء أحمد بن عبد الله بن سليمان التنوخي المعري Abū al-ʿAlāʾ Aḥmad ibn ʿAbd Allāh ibn Sulaimān al-Tanūẖī al-Maʿarrī; 973–1057)[1] was a blind Arab philosopher, poet, and writer. Al-Maʿarri held and expressed an irreligious worldview which was met with controversy, but in spite of it, he is regarded as one of the greatest classical Arabic poets.

Abu 'Isa al-Warraq, full name Abu 'Isa Muhammad ibn Harun al-Warraq (Arabic: أبو عيسى محمد ابن هارون الوراق‎‎ Abū ʿĪsā Muḥammad ibn Hārūn al-Warrāq), was a 9th-century Arab skeptic scholar and critic of Islam and religion in general. He was a mentor and friend of scholar Ibn al-Rawandi in whose work The Book of the Emerald he appears.[1]:224 The modern scholar of the Qur'an and critic of Islam, Ibn Warraq, derives his pseudonymous name from al-Warraq.[2]

Abu al-Hasan Ahmad ibn Yahya ibn Ishaq al-Rawandi (Persian: ابو الحسن احمد بن یحیی بن اسحاق راوندی‎‎, Arabic: أبو الحسن أحمد بن يحيى بن إسحاق الراوندي‎‎), commonly known as Ibn al-Rawandi (Persian: ابن راوندی‎‎;‎ 827–911 CE[1]), was an early skeptic of Islam and a critic of religion in general. In his early days, he was a Mu'tazilite scholar, but after rejecting the Mu'tazilite doctrine, he adhered to Shia Islam for a brief period before becoming a freethinker who repudiated Islam and revealed religion.[2] Although none of his works have survived, his opinions had been preserved through his critics, Muslim apologists and the surviving books that answered him.

Abū Bakr Muhammad ibn Zakariyyā al-Rāzī (Persian: ابوبكر محمّد زکرياى رازى‎, translit. nastaliq‎ Abūbakr-e Mohammad-e Zakariyyā-ye Rāzī, also known by his Latinized name Rhazes or Rasis) (854 CE – 925 CE), was a Persian[3][4] polymath, physician, alchemist, philosopher, and important figure in the history of medicine.

He was among the first to use humorism to distinguish one contagious disease from another,[citation needed] and wrote a pioneering book about smallpox and measles providing clinical characterization of the diseases.[8] He also discovered numerous compounds and chemicals including Alcohol, kerosene, among others.

Can you sleep better now?

Nice , good for you . But Abū Bakr Muhammad ibn Zakariyyā al-Rāzī is not an atheist- he simply wrote books considered heretical . The same way Arianism founded by Arius is considered both heretical and heterodox , it does not make Arius an atheist .

So we just had three atheists in 1 000 years who made picayune achievements - this means the thread still stands cos I need prominent achievements made by the atheists .

Three atheists in 1000 years ... wawu . I'm not surprised .

1 Like

Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by oaroloye(m): 4:20pm On Sep 23, 2016
SHALOM!

felixomor:

THAT IS CONTRARY TO YAHSHUA'S TEACHINGS.

They are just allowing themselves to be used as "TROJAN HORSES."

. LUKE 10:1-16.

After these things the Lord
appointed other seventy also,
and sent them two and two before his face into every city and place,
whither he himself would come.
2. Therefore said he unto them,
"The Harvest truly is great,
but the labourers are few:
pray ye therefore
The Lord of the Harvest,
that He would send forth
labourers into His Harvest.
3. "Go your ways:
behold, I send you forth
as lambs among wolves.
4. "Carry neither purse,
nor scrip, nor shoes:
and salute no man by the way.
5. "And into whatsoever
house ye enter,
first say,

'PEACE BE TO THIS HOUSE.'

6. "And if the Son of Peace be there,
your Peace shall rest upon it:
if not,
it shall turn to you again.
7. "And in the same house remain,
eating and drinking
such things as they give:

'FOR THE LABOURER
IS WORTHY OF HIS HIRE.'

Go not from house to house.
8. "And into whatsoever city ye enter,
and they receive you,
eat such things as are set before you:
9. "And Heal the Sick that are therein,
and say unto them,

'THE KINGDOM OF GOD
IS COME NIGH UNTO YOU.'

10. "But into whatsoever city ye enter,
and they receive you not,
go your ways out
into the streets of the same,
and say,

11.'EVEN THE DUST OF YOUR CITY,
WHICH CLEAVETH ON US,
WE DO WIPE OFF AGAINST YOU:
NOTWITHSTANDING
BE YE SURE OF THIS,
THAT THE KINGDOM OF GOD
IS COME NIGH UNTO YOU.'

12. "But I say unto you,

'THAT IT SHALL BE
MORE TOLERABLE
IN THAT DAY
FOR SODOM,
THAN FOR THAT CITY.'

13. "Woe unto thee, Chorazin!
Woe unto thee, Bethsaida!
For if the Mighty Works
had been done in Tyre and Sidon,
which have been done in you,
they had a great while ago repented,
sitting in sackcloth and ashes.
14. "But it shall be more tolerable
for Tyre and Sidon at the Judgment,
than for you.
15. "And thou, Capernaum,
which art exalted to Heaven,
shalt be thrust down to Hell.
16. "He that heareth you heareth me;
and he that despiseth you despiseth me;
and he that despiseth me
despiseth Him that sent me."

KNOWING THAT THE GOSPEL IS NOT WANTED THERE, THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO LEAVE.

This is how it Ends, when you think you know better than the Lord.

Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by felixomor: 5:00pm On Sep 23, 2016
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

THAT IS CONTRARY TO YAHSHUA'S TEACHINGS.

They are just allowing themselves to be used as "TROJAN HORSES."

. LUKE 10:1-16.

After these things the Lord
appointed other seventy also,
and sent them two and two before his face into every city and place,
whither he himself would come.
2. Therefore said he unto them,
"The Harvest truly is great,
but the labourers are few:
pray ye therefore
The Lord of the Harvest,
that He would send forth
labourers into His Harvest.
3. "Go your ways:
behold, I send you forth
as lambs among wolves.
4. "Carry neither purse,
nor scrip, nor shoes:
and salute no man by the way.
5. "And into whatsoever
house ye enter,
first say,

'PEACE BE TO THIS HOUSE.'

6. "And if the Son of Peace be there,
your Peace shall rest upon it:
if not,
it shall turn to you again.
7. "And in the same house remain,
eating and drinking
such things as they give:

'FOR THE LABOURER
IS WORTHY OF HIS HIRE.'

Go not from house to house.
8. "And into whatsoever city ye enter,
and they receive you,
eat such things as are set before you:
9. "And Heal the Sick that are therein,
and say unto them,

'THE KINGDOM OF GOD
IS COME NIGH UNTO YOU.'

10. "But into whatsoever city ye enter,
and they receive you not,
go your ways out
into the streets of the same,
and say,

11.'EVEN THE DUST OF YOUR CITY,
WHICH CLEAVETH ON US,
WE DO WIPE OFF AGAINST YOU:
NOTWITHSTANDING
BE YE SURE OF THIS,
THAT THE KINGDOM OF GOD
IS COME NIGH UNTO YOU.'

12. "But I say unto you,

'THAT IT SHALL BE
MORE TOLERABLE
IN THAT DAY
FOR SODOM,
THAN FOR THAT CITY.'

13. "Woe unto thee, Chorazin!
Woe unto thee, Bethsaida!
For if the Mighty Works
had been done in Tyre and Sidon,
which have been done in you,
they had a great while ago repented,
sitting in sackcloth and ashes.
14. "But it shall be more tolerable
for Tyre and Sidon at the Judgment,
than for you.
15. "And thou, Capernaum,
which art exalted to Heaven,
shalt be thrust down to Hell.
16. "He that heareth you heareth me;
and he that despiseth you despiseth me;
and he that despiseth me
despiseth Him that sent me."

KNOWING THAT THE GOSPEL IS NOT WANTED THERE, THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO LEAVE.

This is how it Ends, when you think you know better than the Lord.

Jesus still said this will come to pass either way.
"Many shall be beheaded for my sake"
Maybe i dont get u.
What if its their home?
Which other place would they run to?
What if they are caught while running?

Maybe I dont get u.
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by CoolUsername: 9:44pm On Sep 23, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Nice , good for you . But Abū Bakr Muhammad ibn Zakariyyā al-Rāzī is not an atheist- he simply wrote books considered heretical . The same way Arianism founded by Arius is considered both heretical and heterodox , it does not make Arius an atheist .

So we just had three atheists in 1 000 years who made picayune achievements - this means the thread still stands cos I need prominent achievements made by the atheists .

Three atheists in 1000 years ... wawu . I'm not surprised .

Goal post shifting. He gave specific examples, I gave a whole demographic. Your thread has been sunk.
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by wirinet(m): 10:27pm On Sep 23, 2016
Kingebuka is being dishonest as usual. The question is dead on arrival.
Now let me ask counter questions;
How many known atheists do you known during the medieval period?

How many atheists can live to tell the public they were atheists during the medieval era?

How many heretics ( people who question church doctrines ) were killed during the medieval age? For God sake it was only recently in 1992 that the catholic church apologized for persecuting Galelio Galelei for simply saying the earth resolves around the sun against church doctrines, and you expected someone to announce that God does not exist?

Most of the so called Christians did not make scientific research and breakthrough because of Christian doctrines, but because they went against Christian doctrines. Even if they had atheist thiughts, they dare not announce it.
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:49pm On Sep 24, 2016
CoolUsername:

Goal post shifting. He gave specific examples, I gave a whole demographic. Your thread has been sunk.

You gave sh.it . You made the daftest arguments and now have the guts to make a daft claim undecided
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by CoolUsername: 10:43pm On Sep 25, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

You gave sh.it . You made the daftest arguments and now have the guts to make a daft claim undecided

You're just mad that your pretty little argument has fallen apart.
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by oaroloye(m): 9:27am On Sep 26, 2016
SHALOM!

[quote author=felixomor post=49612713]

Jesus still said this will come to pass either way.
"Many shall be beheaded for my sake"

They may be beheaded for Yahshua's Sake, but that does not mean that they will be commended for it.

Maybe i dont get u.

What if its their home?

"HOME" is no excuse.

When you become a Disciple of Yahshua, you give up all such "Rights."

Which other place would they run to?

YAHWEH is THE Poster God of NOMADS.

What if they are caught while running?

It does not go well for fools that try that.

YAHSHUA WALKED away from fools who were DETERMINED TO KILL HIM.

HE WAS RIGHT THERE- and they couldn't do JACK.

But that was because HE WAS FOLLOWING THE SPIRIT OF GOD.

Maybe I dont get u.

YAHSHUA SAID to the effect that THE GOSPEL is COUNTER-INTUITIVE; the greatest minds in their history couldn't figure It out before HE revealed it.
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by felixomor: 10:24am On Sep 26, 2016
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

Abeg, which book u dey read? shocked
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:10am On Sep 26, 2016
CoolUsername:

You're just mad that your pretty little argument has fallen apart.

*** holds laff . Over 3 000 views and 15 pages of comments . The aim of this thread has been achieved but you guys are blind or not smart at all to see that . It was never about the argument ... Hehe hehe .

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Physically Challenged Woman Who Claimed Her Baby Got Missing In Church Confesses / Who Created God? - An Invalid Question / Pastor Anselm Madubuko's Daughter Weds (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.