Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) (5103 Views)

7 Things That Anyone Who Has Ever Fallen In Love Knows Painfully Well / Have You Ever Fallen In Love With Someone You Haven't Met ??? / I'm In Trouble! I've Fallen In Luv With 419 devil On Facebook'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by patwhizkid(f): 12:28pm On Sep 30, 2009
. . .am in love with TS, but itz puppylove sha.
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by TheSeeker(m): 12:30pm On Sep 30, 2009
whitelexi:

Me thinks the same of lil miss ebonyeyes, her philosophy about guys is a bit overestimated grin grin
Hahahaha. . . . don't get the lil' mama upset. I can't deny the fact that there are exceptionally intelligent teenagers, just as their some supposed grown up men who swap positions for teenagers level of reasoning.
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 30, 2009
whitelexi:

Me thinks the same of lil miss ebonyeyes, her philosophy about guys is a bit overestimated grin grin
Teenager kini? I will not disclose my age but Im not a teenager. Your views on women are abit much as well grin
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 30, 2009
TheSeeker:

some supposed grown up men swap positions for teenagers level of reasoning.
I cant say I disagree with this comment grin
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by TheSeeker(m): 12:36pm On Sep 30, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Teenager kini? I will not disclose my age but Im not a teenager. Your views on women are abit much as well grin
Please don't be mad, I already warned him not to upset you grin grin So does your age start with 1, 2 or 3?
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 30, 2009
TheSeeker:

Please don't be mad, I already warned him not to upset you grin grin So does your age start with 1, 2 or 3?
Uhhhmmmm Will it be used against me in the future?
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 30, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Before nko? No be NL you dey? Dont let them start counting the number of years you have left for you oh!
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by TheSeeker(m): 12:41pm On Sep 30, 2009
patwhizkid:

. . .am in love with TS, but itz puppylove sha.
I don't like dogs and puppy love I think refers to love you have for your small dogs (in my dictionary). Can you upgrade to chicken or kitty love? grin grin

Ebonyeyes:

Not unless I'm interviewing you for a job placement in my company grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 30, 2009
Ujujoan:

Before nko? No be NL you dey? Dont let them start counting the number of years you have left for you oh!

Thanks babes for saving me kiss

TheSeeker:

[color=#000099]Not unless I'm interviewing you for a job placement in my company grin grin

I will decline thanks smiley
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by TheSeeker(m): 12:44pm On Sep 30, 2009
Ujujoan:

Talk about yourself grin grin I may be looking for love, so you never know wink cool
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by TheSeeker(m): 12:46pm On Sep 30, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Thanks babes for saving me kiss

I will decline thanks smiley
Ignore her, come on, tell me.
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by patwhizkid(f): 12:48pm On Sep 30, 2009
Ok, itz kitty love for yu.
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 30, 2009
TheSeeker:

Ignore her, come on, tell me.
My dear, I have seen instances where people insult people on info they may have given out here. Some people actually take notes and use it against certain members in the future.  sad
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 30, 2009
TheSeeker:

Talk about yourself grin grin I may be looking for love, so you never know wink cool

* roooolz eyez*
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 30, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

My dear, I have seen instances where people insult people on info they may have given out here. Some people actually take notes and use it against certain members in the future. sad

Takes notes ke? Wait till they copy and paste!! It's pathetic! sad
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 30, 2009
Ujujoan:

Takes notes ke? Wait till they copy and paste!! It's pathetic! sad
To that extent? na wah oh. I should be more careful shocked
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by whitelexi(m): 12:56pm On Sep 30, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Its called constructive criticism cool cool

I love women, but i cant stand their tricks sometimes grin
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 30, 2009
whitelexi:

Necessary evils right? Kind of like how we see you guys too!  undecided

[size=3pt]of cos that dosent apply to us na[/size]  wink
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 30, 2009
whitelexi:

Same can be said for you guys as well. I love men though.
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 30, 2009
Ujujoan:

of cos that dosent apply to us na wink
Indeed grin
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by TheSeeker(m): 1:10pm On Sep 30, 2009
Ujujoan:

* roooolz eyez*
Remove your dark glasses so I can see you rolling them

Ebonyeyes:

My dear, I have seen instances where people insult people on info they may have given out here. Some people actually take notes and use it against certain members in the future.  sad
You may be right. You can't help the number of jackass we have on NL. Blame it on the free membership grin

whitelexi:

The tricks make it all interesting and fun as you want to uncover the hidden characters.
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 30, 2009
TheSeeker:

You may be right. You can't help the number of jackass we have on NL. Blame it on the free membership grin

Free membership and lurkers who eventually become members. Its not really that safe no matter how comfortable we all feel.
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by TheSeeker(m): 1:15pm On Sep 30, 2009
patwhizkid:

Ok, itz kitty love for yu.
Yes, and I got mad love for you grin

Ebonyeyes:

Free membership and lurkers who eventually become members. Its not really that safe no matter how comfortable we all feel.
Thank God we don't have craigslist murderers on NL
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 30, 2009
TheSeeker:

You saying you aint one undecided

Ebonyeyes:

Indeed grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by TheSeeker(m): 1:20pm On Sep 30, 2009
whitelexi:

Women don't like to be criticized. Most of them have the premonition that we, either should be contented with whatever they do, or commend them for being right for all of their actions grin

[Quote author=Ujujoan]You saying you aint one[/Quote]

You answer it yourself. I may be to you but not to others. However, I seriously never bothered to care what people see me as, although I try to be who I am and that's about it -- if you want you choose to or not accept who I am.
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by patwhizkid(f): 1:22pm On Sep 30, 2009
Whao! So yu love me too?
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 30, 2009
TheSeeker:

You answer it yourself. I may be to you but not to others. However, I seriously never bothered to care what people see me as, although I try to be who I am and that's about it -- if you want you choose to or not accept who I am.

Okay so you are a selective jackass then    undecided

Relax ok, this is NL . .  nobody gives a damn about who or what you are. I know I dont! wink cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by henryhemon(m): 1:24pm On Sep 30, 2009
@ebony eyes you can privately tell him,and there are jackass in real life too,they are everywhere.
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 30, 2009
henryhemon:

@ebony eyes you can privately tell him,and there are jackass in real life too,they are everywhere.
Even that is questionable. We all really dont know who is behind the computer. I think I will remain light and airy.
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by TheSeeker(m): 1:38pm On Sep 30, 2009
Ujujoan:

Okay so you are a selective jackass then    undecided

Relax ok, this is NL . .  nobody gives a damn about who or what you are. I know I dont! wink cheesy
Relax? I was never worried grin grin grin I was just trivializing the issue anyways. cheesy cheesy It's just laughable you might suggest I give a hoot what you think grin

patwhizkid:

Whao! So yu love me too?
Yes, I lob am por you Hausa accent grin grin

henryhemon:

Seriously, I was joking around when I asked her age, so she doesn't have to tell me in private. cool
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by patwhizkid(f): 1:40pm On Sep 30, 2009
Kai! I lob yu too
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 30, 2009
TheSeeker:

Relax? I was never worried grin grin grin I was just trivializing the issue anyways. cheesy cheesy It's just laughable you might suggest I give a hoot what you think grin

You dont? undecided

well, maybe you should!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Best Can You Explain This? / This made me laugh / Why Does This Thing Seem Disrespectful To Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.