Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,757 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) (5090 Views)

7 Things That Anyone Who Has Ever Fallen In Love Knows Painfully Well / Have You Ever Fallen In Love With Someone You Haven't Met ??? / I'm In Trouble! I've Fallen In Luv With 419 devil On Facebook'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by ngel0v3(m): 6:05pm On Sep 29, 2009
Hey Guys in the House, whad up?

See, I am in some sort of "loving" trouble and it seems I'm totally fallen stubbornly and hardly over my heels in love with a pretty girl right here on NL.

I know what I feel is true, coz she appeals to me in every way I've secretly ever wanted a woman to. Besides she's my first baby here on NL (I mean, she's really special to me).

She calls it a crush, but I know best. We're right into the abyss of eachother's souls. We're soulmates.

HINT: She's very popular on NL and she pulls alot of attention (it's fate we met and struck once). She is the Queen of NL!!! (I'll shout it so loud,  I don't care what anyone else says.) She's made NL turn into Wonderland for me!

So, guys, has any other one of you been so successful and how many anyways?
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by Atreus(f): 6:12pm On Sep 29, 2009
@topic,no.
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by Atreus(f): 6:14pm On Sep 29, 2009
And who's the girl?
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by Feelitx(m): 6:18pm On Sep 29, 2009
Not yet. I am patiently waiting.
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by chukudibab(m): 6:23pm On Sep 29, 2009
Atreus:

And who's the girl?
yes, we wanna no who she is

@topic
i didnt think any responsible babe dey for NL
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by posakosa(m): 6:25pm On Sep 29, 2009
chukudibab:

@topic

'

and what makes you draw this ignoramus conclusion ? and who said that these babes are looking for you ? !
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by McDoe(m): 6:27pm On Sep 29, 2009
I almost hit it once with a popular babe in the house but distance later thwarted the whole thing.
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by McDoe(m): 6:29pm On Sep 29, 2009
chukudibab:

yes, we wanna no who she is

@topic

Your thinking is far from the truth. There a thousands and more of them. Just shine thy eyes
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by henryhemon(m): 6:30pm On Sep 29, 2009
yes and we're madly in luv and will be heading for the altar soon.
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 29, 2009
Wowsers shocked I hope we are invited to the wedding

P.S WHO IS SHE?
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 29, 2009
name plz.
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by BlackRevo: 7:17pm On Sep 29, 2009
Lets have their names na grin so we the others can be encouraged lol cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by ritaNL: 7:24pm On Sep 29, 2009
YES !!! I've fallen in luv thru NL and my second wife from Nl is carrying our 13th child.

So nao tell us who your dream girl on NL is !! 
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by nana(f): 7:29pm On Sep 29, 2009
I think I know who the person is. cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by Mrblazer(m): 7:31pm On Sep 29, 2009
Yeah I got it, love at first chat huh? Rubbish most gals on NL are married ladies besides how can I fall in love with someone who I hardly know. She can fake good attitude which will make someone think she is sweet but when u see the ZOMBIE in her later on, it will be late to take action. ME, LOVE, NO WAY.
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by Mrblazer(m): 7:33pm On Sep 29, 2009
Yeah I got it, love at first chat huh? Rubbish most gals on NL are married ladies besides how can I fall in love with someone who I hardly know. She can fake good attitude which will make someone think she is sweet but when u see the ZOMBIE in her later on, it will be late to take action. ME, LOVE, NO WAY.
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by lonelypal(m): 7:40pm On Sep 29, 2009
Yes i have and am still licking ma wounds, enjoyed it whle it lasted but its all over now cry cry
here is ma testimony https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-326811.0.html
really do luv her. We were together 2day just found it difficult to believe its all over  sad
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by CrazyMan(m): 7:41pm On Sep 29, 2009
@Nana.
Since when did you become a male

@Topic.
No; I'm still waiting patiently for the appointed time.
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by CrudeOil2(m): 7:44pm On Sep 29, 2009
No .too many girls here wowo.
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by patwhizkid(f): 7:57pm On Sep 29, 2009
Mbanu!!!
. . .and plz whatz da name of yur NL luv?
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by noblegas2(m): 7:58pm On Sep 29, 2009
@ topic. Yep!
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by BlackRevo: 8:23pm On Sep 29, 2009
waiting for the names  grin
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by patwhizkid(f): 8:24pm On Sep 29, 2009
. . .yu guyz shuld be fast bout (postin') da names plz!
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by xynerio(m): 9:41pm On Sep 29, 2009
Yeah I have one and I will post It. AMAKA is my dream girl cos she is my kind of person. I understand her type very well.
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by Shola2009(m): 9:50pm On Sep 29, 2009

and what makes you draw this ignoramus conclusion ? and who said that these babes are looking for you ? !
lol, cheesy grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 29, 2009
Crude Oil:

No .too many girls here wowo.
Same with the guys lipsrsealed Horrible lipsrsealed
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 29, 2009
^Strictly for the GUYS! angry grin
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 29, 2009
Mr blazer:

abeg wetin you dey talk.

My good attitude isnt fake. angry

and I'm very sweet. tongue
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by patwhizkid(f): 2:25am On Sep 30, 2009
Hehehe. . .tpia yu won't kill me. lol
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by sexyLeamon(f): 7:40am On Sep 30, 2009
fall in love on nairaland eyaa internet nor good jor grin
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by whitelexi(m): 8:06am On Sep 30, 2009
I've had a few friends on NL, fall in luv with em. . .  No!  I loved em but when i met some in real life it was not good, there's always a catch. . .  Nothing beats meeting real life people and choosing one from a cluster. . .  Having done both, i can conclude in my experience that meeting people is just bliss!

@Poster, do not be fooled, anyone can describe themselves using the best chosen words, it makes more sense if they are physically beautiful to top it all. . .  However what truly matters is your true life perception of them grin
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 30, 2009
MAYBE  grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Some Guys Wear Same Clothing Repeatedly For Days Without Gettn Irritated? / He Is Not Gud looking And Not Good In Bed!! / Ladies & Gents, Can We Be Honest About This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.