Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,409 members, 7,954,624 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:22 AM

Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) (5165 Views)

7 Things That Anyone Who Has Ever Fallen In Love Knows Painfully Well / Have You Ever Fallen In Love With Someone You Haven't Met ??? / I'm In Trouble! I've Fallen In Luv With 419 devil On Facebook'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by THEAMAKA(f): 8:14am On Sep 30, 2009
@ poster

i think i have an idea of who youre talking about.
i have a couple of guesses, but ill keep them to myself.
lol
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:24am On Sep 30, 2009
Now won't you rather call that lust/infatuation(or whatever fits into this category) considering the fact you never met the person? undecided

I guess peeps have diff definition of love. . . undecided
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 30, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

Now won't you rather call that lust/infatuation(or whatever fits into this category) considering the fact you never met the person? undecided

I guess peeps have diff definition of love. . . undecided

but the poster did not mention dat they've not met undecided
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by okeey(m): 8:47am On Sep 30, 2009
i think so
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by honeric01(m): 8:52am On Sep 30, 2009
never, i wanted to, but then she was being a manliness
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by THEAMAKA(f): 8:56am On Sep 30, 2009
ive fallen in love with plenty guys on NL. tongue
lmao!!

"love"

please stop misusing the word like cheap pure water.
abeg.
its stronger than that, not all this lust you people parade here and put it under the banner as love.
sha.
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by No2Atheism(m): 9:01am On Sep 30, 2009
It pisses me off wen people just misuse the word love any how. angry angry angry angry angry

Yes you might be attracted to someone, however that does not translate to loving the person. You cannot know whether or not you love the person without it having gone through the test of time.

Hence its wrong to say you love someone at first sight.

Attraction does not equate to love . . .

Love is wat you have for your father, mother . . . wife . . . children and siblings.

Attraction is the additional ingredient that you have for your wife. . . but which you do not have for your mother, father and siblings.

People should please stop confusing the two of them . . .
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by Gabry(f): 9:02am On Sep 30, 2009
Yes I do fall for all the guys here except those whom have sign up with the wowo and lepa shandi association tongue
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by No2Atheism(m): 9:05am On Sep 30, 2009
@gabry how u dey . . .  hope u alright.

1. Why are u beafing the association of lepa shandy.

By the way gabry . . . its astonishing that your vocabulary is more or less nigerian like, to be frank. Your vocabulary is better than a few so called "butterish" nigerians

You need to pay tax for  grin grin grin your nigerian vocabulary.

Wen are u going to teach us indomalaymandarin  grin grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by No2Atheism(m): 9:10am On Sep 30, 2009
THE AMAKA:

"love"

please stop misusing the word like cheap pure water.
abeg.
its stronger than that, not all this lust you people parade here and put it under the banner as love.
sha.

You are wise beyond your very young age. Hope u end up retaining the same sensible outlook to life wen u finally grow up.
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by Dharmeey: 9:16am On Sep 30, 2009
Lust is d attraction 2 d physical appearance of a person. Love goes beyond dat, it grows and doesnt just happen.
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:34am On Sep 30, 2009
Gabry:

Yes I do fall for all the guys here except those whom have sign up with the wowo and lepa shandi association tongue

Talk of a kettle calling a pot black. . . LMFAO. . . grin lipsrsealed
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 30, 2009
See all of dem don dey talk now, meanwhile when dey dey do dia love dey no dey let us see road for hia oh! angry angry
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by jaybee3(m): 10:04am On Sep 30, 2009
I am inlove with ma one and only ujujoan wink
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 30, 2009
jay bee:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

My profile picture no dey her oh shocked shocked

tongue tongue cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by jaybee3(m): 10:11am On Sep 30, 2009
pic def not needed especially when we've connected on another level wink
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by whitelexi(m): 10:13am On Sep 30, 2009
jay bee:

You're in loff with who?

No let me jazz u ohhh grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by jaybee3(m): 10:19am On Sep 30, 2009
whitelexi:

You're in loff with who?

No let me jazz u ohhh grin grin grin
relax bro, na only u wan enjoy good thing? grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 30, 2009
jay bee:

pic def not needed especially when we'v connected on another level wink

Oh I see, I guess we are gold-digging together now wink cheesy cheesy

You're in loff with who?

No let me jazz u ohhh

Jay Bee you hai so? To be forewarned oh . . tongue cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by jaybee3(m): 10:31am On Sep 30, 2009
Ujujoan:

Oh I see, I guess we are gold-digging together now wink cheesy cheesy

Jay Bee you hai so? To be forewarned oh . . tongue cheesy
wasn't difficult to decipher  tongue tongue

I am a risk taker so taking worthy risks is my forte  cool
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 30, 2009
jay bee:

wasn't difficult to decipher tongue tongue

I am a risk taker so taking worthy risks is my forte cool

How deep is your pocket tongue
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by whitelexi(m): 10:45am On Sep 30, 2009
Ujujoan:

Very long thing ohhh grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 30, 2009
whitelexi:

Very long thing ohhh grin grin

LOL grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by jaybee3(m): 11:00am On Sep 30, 2009
Ujujoan:

unmeasurable cool
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by TheSeeker(m): 11:09am On Sep 30, 2009
Seriously?
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by Gabry(f): 11:24am On Sep 30, 2009
No2Atheism:

@gabry how u dey . . .  hope u alright.

1. Why are u beafing the association of lepa shandy.

By the way gabry . . . its astonishing that your vocabulary is more or less nigerian like, to be frank. Your vocabulary is better than a few so called "butterish" nigerians

You need to pay tax for  grin grin grin your nigerian vocabulary.

Wen are u going to teach us indomalaymandarin  grin grin grin grin

Just kidding now grin tongue

me pay tax? bu I no dey yarn Naija language oo. I dey yarn pure British English mehnn. . . grin cheesy

ThoniaSlim:

Talk of a kettle calling a pot black. . . LMFAO. . . grin lipsrsealed

I no look like kettle now tongue
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by whitelexi(m): 11:56am On Sep 30, 2009
Lol at puppylove grin grin grin nice one there.
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by TheSeeker(m): 12:03pm On Sep 30, 2009
^^^ Seriously, tell me, what can she possibly know about love when most older girls don't understand in entirety what love is about. At best, all she may have experienced is puppy love. If I'm correct, you can't know what you never experienced. I have always said it, girls in their teenage are loads of emotional trauma. I still wonder why most men go for them grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by ayo84(m): 12:09pm On Sep 30, 2009
im still , waiting, seun should upgrade nairaland to a facebook kind of application so we can do a lot more and efinately we cud start hooking up on nairaland
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 30, 2009
I think we should have a NL party for members in UK/US/9JA sometime grin Yes of course we will have moderators moderating events through out.
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by whitelexi(m): 12:16pm On Sep 30, 2009
TheSeeker:

^^^ Seriously, tell me, what can she possibly know about love when most older girls don't understand in entirety what love is about. At best, all she may have experienced is puppy love. If I'm correct, you can't know what you never experienced. I have always said it, girls in their teenage are loads of emotional trauma. I still wonder why most men go for them grin grin

Me thinks the same of lil miss ebonyeyes, her philosophy about guys is a bit overestimated grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Romantic New Year 2015 Wishes Quotes / What A Woman Gave Me Inside A Bus Last Sunday / His "Baby Face" Is Seriously Affecting His Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.