Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) (5101 Views)

7 Things That Anyone Who Has Ever Fallen In Love Knows Painfully Well / Have You Ever Fallen In Love With Someone You Haven't Met ??? / I'm In Trouble! I've Fallen In Luv With 419 devil On Facebook'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by TheSeeker(m): 6:42pm On Oct 02, 2009
Gabry:

Na waaa! Same people posting. . . shocked sad cry
watch your mouth grin
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by Gabry(f): 11:24am On Oct 03, 2009
^^^ Ehem! See how he dey smile with big teeth shocked
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by sweetpie23: 4:10pm On Oct 04, 2009
anyone who fall in love on nairaland is a foolish loner tongue
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by ritaNL: 5:00pm On Oct 04, 2009
sweetpie23:

anyone who fall in love on nairaland is a foolish loner tongue

R u calling me a fool cos i fell in love on nairaland ? R you sayin this because you no my first n second wife i met them here ? angry embarassed cry
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by unitee(f): 9:45pm On Oct 04, 2009
Yes its possible go for it
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by Honeyboy09(m): 3:25am On Oct 06, 2009
Nope never fallen in luv through NL, But waiting for it to happen,
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by THEAMAKA(f): 3:54am On Oct 06, 2009
wow! ^^^
someone is looking for internet love. lol
its cool though. . .
you can find things anywhere if you put your heart into it.
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by Honeyboy09(m): 11:38pm On Oct 06, 2009
THE AMAKA:

wow! ^^^
someone is looking for internet love. lol
its cool though. . .
you can find things anywhere if you put your heart into it.

@Amaka- Yea sure someone is looking for internet love and you can't tell you could be my internet love i've been searching for ,
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by THEAMAKA(f): 2:02am On Oct 07, 2009
Honeyboy09:

@Amaka- Yea sure someone is looking for internet love and you can't tell you could be my internet love i've been searching for ,
awwwwww.
lol
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by Honeyboy09(m): 2:31am On Oct 07, 2009
@ Amaka, so would you mind if i got to know more about you Amaka
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by THEAMAKA(f): 2:35am On Oct 07, 2009
well. . .
im not into the internet thing, but i do think what you said was cute. smiley
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by bluespice(f): 2:38am On Oct 07, 2009
omg! honeyboy u look familiar! shocked shocked
where's u based man?
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by Honeyboy09(m): 2:43am On Oct 07, 2009
bluespice:

omg! honeyboy u look familiar! shocked shocked
where's u based man?

@BlueSpice-Sup spicy sure i look familiar and i'm based in Nigeria , Where you based Spicy??

THE AMAKA:

well. . .
im not into the internet thing, but i do think what you said was cute. smiley

@AMAKA-it's not about the Internet thing but about reality ,i was just thinking i could get to know you , but if you do not wish to it's ok,
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by THEAMAKA(f): 2:45am On Oct 07, 2009
haa
reality cant happen. im not based in naija.
but you seem like a cool guy so far.
but naw. . .
nice guy though! smiley
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by bluespice(f): 2:48am On Oct 07, 2009
Honeyboy09:

@BlueSpice-Sup spicy sure i look familiar and i'm based in Nigeria , Where you based Spicy??
yeah. . . . . like scarily familiar
u ever stayed or schooled or anything in abuja ever?
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by THEAMAKA(f): 2:49am On Oct 07, 2009
could this be a small world after all?
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by bluespice(f): 2:52am On Oct 07, 2009
THE AMAKA:

lol it better not be oh!
no one irl knows me on here
if such an event occurs, im off nl n deleting all my posts ever tongue
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by Honeyboy09(m): 2:54am On Oct 07, 2009
bluespice:

yeah.  . . . .  like scarily familiar
u ever stayed or schooled or anything in abuja ever?

@BlueSpice- Huh did i hear you say scarily Familiar? If you are talking about anywhere other than on here then you got the Wrong guy ,i schooled in Lagos and not Abuja so don't you think you need to wash your eyes with some water before taking a second look at my picture again ,

THE AMAKA:

@AMAKA- Well it could have been a small world if she was sure about who she is referring to ,
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by bluespice(f): 2:57am On Oct 07, 2009
Honeyboy09:

@BlueSpice- Huh did i hear you say scarily Familiar? If you are talking about anywhere other than on here then you got the Wrong guy ,i schooled in Lagos and not Abuja so don't you think you need to wash your eyes with some water before taking a second look at my picture again ,

@AMAKA- Well it could have been a small world if she was sure about who she is referring to , 
dang son!
u got it wrong i meant u looked too familiar
aiite its all good
u done cleared it up anyway
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by TheSeeker(m): 2:58am On Oct 07, 2009
Bluespice my wife . . . . where art thou been? sad
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by Honeyboy09(m): 3:03am On Oct 07, 2009
bluespice:

dang son!
u got it wrong i meant u looked too familiar
aiite its all good
u done cleared it up anyway

@BlueSpice-Well you used the wrong word and i was confused, it's all cool though, Where are you located Spice?
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by bluespice(f): 3:03am On Oct 07, 2009
Honeyboy09:

@BlueSpice-Well you used the wrong word and i was confused,  it's all cool though,  Where are you located Spice?
the gardens tongue
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by Honeyboy09(m): 3:10am On Oct 07, 2009
bluespice:

the gardens tongue

@BlueSpice-Well be serious where are you located presently ? Nigeria or Abroad and if Nigeria what state
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by bluespice(f): 3:12am On Oct 07, 2009
i aint in nigeria smiley
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by Honeyboy09(m): 3:19am On Oct 07, 2009
@Bluespice- Ok Ooooooooo
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by Chimezie198(m): 9:44pm On Jan 02, 2012
THREAD RE-OPENED!
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by Goldieluks: 1:00pm On Jan 03, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by Chimezie198(m): 1:19pm On Jan 03, 2012
I think i hv alread fallen.:|:|:|
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by dealordea(m): 1:26pm On Jan 03, 2012
Not bad to fall in love through NL except if girls like rokiatu will deny having crush on some NL guys, lol
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys) by RoadLord: 3:23am On Nov 29, 2013
Thread reopened

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ever Taken Advantage Of Your Partner? / \ / What Will Make You Cheat On Your Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.