Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) (58395 Views)

Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Dwarf Girlfriend (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by spyy: 8:58am On Aug 29, 2016
He may be dead but his "manhood lives on"......

1 Like

Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by GoldenJAT(m): 8:59am On Aug 29, 2016
nawa o...2 even 2 of hitting pussy again de scare me....that reason y i csnt go any extra length 2 impress any girl..if i CUM
and u no CUM...u go find ur way

2 Likes

Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 29, 2016
Abeg we too plenty 4 dis country. Make d population reduce small...
Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by ibroh22(m): 9:00am On Aug 29, 2016
Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by teebillz: 9:01am On Aug 29, 2016
LuvU2:
Goodbye hoe, u died in active service

Next time use your pic as DP.
Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by joystickextend1(m): 9:01am On Aug 29, 2016
What a bad way to die..
Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by Cubeet2: 9:02am On Aug 29, 2016
NCAN
Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by ABsI1: 9:03am On Aug 29, 2016
Tolexander:
He had gone back to heaven through the same route he came from heaven to the earth.
Buyers Beware : Segzon Matinik, Bg Kzm, Small Kzm, T Man Shawnz, Quoted Me MacIver, Aji D Snakeman, Yinkz Sanni, King Debbie, A wed A, DOM, ETC ETC
I don talk my own.
Make me sef zip up
Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by johnmick(m): 9:05am On Aug 29, 2016
Hehehehe....so hilarious....
Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 29, 2016
the only people caught in the middle will be his wife and children who have to pay for his stupidity, and live with the stigma, the girlfriend will simply move on, nonsense and ingredients

1 Like

Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by Firstlieutenant(m): 9:06am On Aug 29, 2016
Some poocee dey bite.
Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by Olulinks(m): 9:07am On Aug 29, 2016
slyIsaac:
at least he got laid...

You a wicked MoneyLander. Wait o, but you are right sha. That could be his death wish — to get laid before death. lipsrsealed
slyIsaac:
at least he got laid...

You a wicked MoneyLander. Wait o, but you are right sha. That could be his death wish — to get laid before death.
Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by depezee(m): 9:09am On Aug 29, 2016
Buhari is the course of his death.

His Fulani brothers have strangled the man overnight.

Afongas do not commit adultery!

These are some of the comments that will be littered on this thread undecided
Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by Orikinla(m): 9:11am On Aug 29, 2016
Adultery is suicidal.
Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by Gee645(m): 9:12am On Aug 29, 2016
kitten has been killing agile men of late fair warning to 16 rounders reduce to 6 rounds ooo.... may his soul rest where it will rest... ahhh his gonna miss 99 virgins sha
Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by mamawin(f): 9:12am On Aug 29, 2016
braimeddy:
When they will be shouting that infidelity is a sin, they will keep deaf ears. Look at what has happened now. I knew most won't take this as a lesson. I will always remain faithful to my wife. Rip to him.
Good decision you made there. and you will find out that you benefit from this decision more than your wife

2 Likes

Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by Olulinks(m): 9:14am On Aug 29, 2016
ijustdey:

a cheater is gone like a candle in the wind...

seems the girlfriend have a pre-knowledge of this calamity for she to have warned him not to come.......

She didn't have any knowledge. Please analyse the gel's statement first, according to report, “The girlfriend said she told him not to come because he was married, but he insisted on passing the night at her house."

Is the girl saying she just got to know the man was married because the man wanted to sleep over at her place?
Or the girl is trying to let us think that was the man's first time of sleeping over even when she knew he was married?

So, you see the girl is just trying to play on the intelligence of millions of Nigerians reading the news.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:15am On Aug 29, 2016
u av brainssssss...and guess wat nowadays even all able bodied men engage in its usage its alarming i swear..stimulants are meant for old people or sterile men as it were..huh..18 yrs old boy go dey use TM,VG,ANPFL,etc ,ask am abeg wetin he use his strength do?the worse part of this looming earthquake is ,it has a confirm ADVERSE EFFECT LATERON.
bigtt76:
The use of stimulants such as Red Bull, Power Horse etc are the major culprits.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by mamawin(f): 9:15am On Aug 29, 2016
jake2much:
why does people die during sex. it's a source of concern to me is it now risky to have sex
written up there, the lady said she woke up to find him dead/stiff, she didn't say during sex. if you must find out what killed the man, wait for the autopsy.
Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by kenx1(m): 9:15am On Aug 29, 2016
Wetin dey sweet man na e dey kill man grin
Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by Hope2014(m): 9:16am On Aug 29, 2016
and in hell( from revelations people) I heard he would be having sex with fat disgusting snakes having spikes repeated until judgement day. Lord God Almighty have mercy upon us and save us from sin and sinful habits
Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by ceejay80s(m): 9:16am On Aug 29, 2016
Tolexander:
He had gone back to heaven through the same route he came from heaven to the earth.

which heaven?

he get wife and he still get chance from surulere to abule egba because of his girlfriend toto , he wont make heaven

4 Likes

Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by mrkings84(m): 9:16am On Aug 29, 2016
Name Checkers will be like, WASTE AGAIN ??
Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by HMZi: 9:16am On Aug 29, 2016
Went out with a BANG..kikiki... . . .husbands,stay faithful only boy-friend's can cheat..
Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by segebase(m): 9:16am On Aug 29, 2016
sometin must kill a man
Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by lurdkriss: 9:18am On Aug 29, 2016
He died trying to get back into where he came out from...
Somtin mus kill a man shaaa undecided
Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by acada111(f): 9:20am On Aug 29, 2016
Waited about three hours before raising alarm because you were confused.
Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by Fourwinds: 9:20am On Aug 29, 2016
joseph1832:
"The girlfriend said she told him not to come because he was married". Now this statement sounds intriguing.

She didn't know he was married when she agreed to be his girlfriend, right?. grin

I believe after autopsy is carried out, I won't be surprised if "Cardiac, arrested the man".

May his soul rest in peace. At least he enjoyed himself before he died.
u dey mind her...girls always play to be victims and ignorants...

he is married but u she still dey nack d man..y because of e money and d kondo

1 Like

Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by nonjebose(m): 9:20am On Aug 29, 2016
ngoben:
Owk...just a funny way to die
Funny to you, but disgraceful and embarrassing to family.
Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by Ramanto(m): 9:21am On Aug 29, 2016
joseph1832:
"The girlfriend said she told him not to come because he was married". Now this statement sounds intriguing.

She didn't know he was married when she agreed to be his girlfriend, right?. grin

I believe after autopsy is carried out, I won't be surprised if "Cardiac, arrested the man".

May his soul rest in peace. At least he enjoyed himself before he died.
maybe she was only against him passing the night in her place.. but free to come on other occasions

1 Like

Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by Fourwinds: 9:22am On Aug 29, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin
acada111:
she like d man money and Kondo grin
acada111:
she like d man money and Kondo
Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by Natotogokillme: 9:23am On Aug 29, 2016
He died a brave warrior. RIP, Sir. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) / I Have Feelings For My House Help. / Bridesmaid And Best Man Scatter Wedding With Sexy Doggy Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.