Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) (58398 Views)

Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Dwarf Girlfriend (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by QueenEKAMMA(f): 9:59am On Aug 29, 2016
MadCow1:
That's how one Calabar girl attempted to murder me last weekend.. angry
NEXT TIME IT WILL NOT BE AN ATTEMPT, IT WILL BE ACTUAL MURDER. U WILL NOT LIVE TO TESTIFY LIKE U HAVE TODAY. ABSTAIN FROM PREMARITAL SEX OR U GET MARRIED.
Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by ebosed: 10:05am On Aug 29, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Another brave warrior has perished on account of a vagìna.

It is a sad day for the brethren community, worldwide.
But as a guyman myself,I know there is no better way to die than on top a tight vagìna.
Rest in peace Sikiru Olarewanju,you died on duty.
We will remember the name.

This guy? You are so funny o! I suspect magun. (yoruba people and magun since 1662).

1 Like

Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by byvan03: 10:10am On Aug 29, 2016
Good riddance to bad rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by simols(m): 10:10am On Aug 29, 2016
He had gone back to heaven through the same route he came from heaven to the earth. Hmmmmmmmmm, RIP
Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by panditocracy(m): 10:11am On Aug 29, 2016
mrkings84:
Name Checkers will be like, WASTE AGAIN ??

If no be CONE HEADS dem who again wey e go be?
We all know how they sleep around with their peanut-sized joysticks grin
Why you think say na dem plenty for people wey dey produce herbal products for better performance. That's cos they want to make up for what they don't have.
Maybe this one wan impress the woman after him don drink 10 bottles of yoyo bitters. grin

1 Like

Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 29, 2016
Good raddiance!mtcheww
Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by Mrjaz(m): 10:16am On Aug 29, 2016
So sorry nigga your time is up.

1 Like

Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by ShootToKill: 10:17am On Aug 29, 2016
RIP to the coneheaded brownie!
Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by Deepfreezer(m): 10:18am On Aug 29, 2016
Our society should embrace workout and make it a part of our lives in Africa. He just died because he worked too hard and his heart failed him.

1 Like

Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by madgoat(m): 10:19am On Aug 29, 2016
IamLEGEND1:

But as a guyman myself,I know there is no better way to die than on top a tight vagìna.

Tribute to a great Comrade. Couldn't have died any better. Orgasmic death paving the way to orgasmic eternity.
Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by Elle277(f): 10:19am On Aug 29, 2016
What a shameful death!,lesson for the cheaters.
Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by riches4me(m): 10:20am On Aug 29, 2016
RIP rest in pu**y 1000 ways to die
Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by permanentgrace(m): 10:38am On Aug 29, 2016
It seems the mattress was too small for them. They should've used a bigger mattress. Sex is sweet and fun but its implications especially when doing it wrongly outweighs the fun.
Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by MadCow1: 10:44am On Aug 29, 2016
QueenEKAMMA:
NEXT TIME IT WILL NOT BE AN ATTEMPT, IT WILL BE ACTUAL MURDER. U WILL NOT LIVE TO TESTIFY LIKE U HAVE TODAY. ABSTAIN FROM PREMARITAL SEX OR U GET MARRIED.

So I should abstain because you said so?

Who you be?

undecided
Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by billyG(m): 10:47am On Aug 29, 2016
chronique:
This is certainly a dishonorable way to die. How many times have you heard about a husband or wife dying after both couples had legitimate sex? It's always those cheating,that die during/after sex. Lesson to all: stay loyal or die cheating.
Who will say his wife or hubby die during sex with him/her?
Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by fuckpro: 10:50am On Aug 29, 2016
... I wonder the eulogy that will be said at his funeral undecided
Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by bobojoshua(m): 10:53am On Aug 29, 2016
bigtt76:
The use of stimulants such as Red Bull, Power Horse etc are the major culprits.

Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by braimeddy: 10:59am On Aug 29, 2016
Where have u heard that a married man died ontop of his wife?
Paseus:
THAT DOESNT MEAN YOU CANNOT DIE ONTOP OF YOUR WIF'S PUNN@!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by ihedioramma: 11:02am On Aug 29, 2016
I told him is them he ask me to come and see first, now am going back .
Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by harkynon(m): 11:04am On Aug 29, 2016
This kalabar kan wunjure on bed sometimes. One has to be a ronaldo

Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by toidflex(m): 11:06am On Aug 29, 2016
So many untimely death,my father once told me 'if u live carelessly u will die carelessly'always be cautious my brothers dont u ever take a leap in the dark cos untimely death will never be our potion,live a holy life and the spirit of God will always guide u!

1 Like

Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by petchi: 11:11am On Aug 29, 2016
Straight to hell.
Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by lawson06(m): 11:11am On Aug 29, 2016
shocked
Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by SeniorBarry(m): 11:20am On Aug 29, 2016
Kai, wetin pussy go cause ehn....
Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by Aladinn(m): 11:20am On Aug 29, 2016
Francon:
Stay faithful or stay flirting

CHOOSE THE FIRST THAT YOU MAY LIVE LONG

MODIFIED
That thing by his left looks like an extention socket. I just hope he wasn't electrocuted. I noticed he has a cut on his chest. It looks fresh as well. I feel sad for your madam. You will starve her of sex and be acting ashawo for one disloyal side chic.

The tragedy actually is the wife he left behind. The society we live would expect her to grieve and mourn over a cheating husband. That's a very bitter pill to swallow if I were the wife.

1 Like

Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by ayusco85(m): 11:28am On Aug 29, 2016
IamLEGEND1:

Lol. Sick u.
Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by ayusco85(m): 11:30am On Aug 29, 2016
Islie:

another brave warrior fell into the pit of a pussi

he died serving womanility
He fell on his sword and died. Wat a great warrior he was.
Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by AuroraB(f): 11:50am On Aug 29, 2016
QueenEKAMMA:
angry Who do you think you are undecided Are you judging or advocating for God or what authority are you Bleep!ng speaking for . The use of 'will, will and more wills' in your write is toxic, God would forgive FYI angry
Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by calabardick(m): 11:58am On Aug 29, 2016
Beware of vaginas, they're toll gates to untimely grave.
I refuse to leave this world through the same door I came through

Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by freshcvvs: 12:02pm On Aug 29, 2016
braimeddy:
When they will be shouting that infidelity is a sin, they will keep deaf ears. Look at what has happened now. I knew most won't take this as a lesson. I will always remain faithful to my wife. Rip to him.

And if this hadn't happened, he wouldn't die? like you won't die. how he died shouldn't be your problem, that's his destiny. do you know how you will die? maybe untop a goat or being rape.d by 6 gays shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by freshcvvs: 12:03pm On Aug 29, 2016
hungryboy:
My oga na true you talk
But to die on top Woman body don pass tragedy nah,
Na wetin Mortal Kombat dey call Fatality

Akosile
Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by Henrygreat212(m): 12:04pm On Aug 29, 2016
Rip.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) / I Have Feelings For My House Help. / Bridesmaid And Best Man Scatter Wedding With Sexy Doggy Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.