Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) (58402 Views)

Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Dwarf Girlfriend (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by freshcvvs: 12:05pm On Aug 29, 2016
Francon:

MODIFIED
That thing by his left looks like an extention socket. I just hope he wasn't electrocuted. I noticed he has a cut on his chest. It looks fresh as well. I feel sad for your madam. You will starve her of sex and be acting ashawo for one disloyal side chic.

What if she was the one doing the starving?
Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by freshcvvs: 12:06pm On Aug 29, 2016
2dugged:
the only people caught in the middle will be his wife and children who have to pay for his stupidity, and live with the stigma, the girlfriend will simply move on, nonsense and ingredients

And this stigma won't live with the girlfriend? "see that girl man die ontop o" grin
Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by salimanolar(m): 12:09pm On Aug 29, 2016
What a shame
Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by Pylony(m): 12:11pm On Aug 29, 2016
The Lady was like, “I told him not to come because he was married, but he insisted on passing the night at my house." she wants to the world to believe she had no choice than to sleep with a married man or the simple option NO is lacking in her.
They both Enjoy it sha but the man was greedy that it killed him in the process, over playing his terms in another Garden of Eden cost him dearly.
“The lady said when he got to her place, they ate the same food and drank the same water. They had sex, after which they slept."

Make i just go join seminary jare don't want to end up like this jor grin. Oya NLmarried men wey dey play tennis from one bed to the other see una sample for here, una better Change like APC or die trying down that sink hole.. grin grin
Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 29, 2016
He died a good death. cheesy
Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by ikemesit4477: 12:14pm On Aug 29, 2016
dre11:

http://punchng.com/airport-worker-dies-sex-girlfriend/

They should test the lady's pussy maybe it is poisonous!
Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 29, 2016
freshcvvs:

And this stigma won't live with the girlfriend? "see that girl man die ontop o" grin
she will move on with the next man, but his wife has become a widow left to take care of the children alone, comprende?
Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by freshcvvs: 12:27pm On Aug 29, 2016
2dugged:
she will move on with the next man, but his wife has become a widow left to take care of the children alone, comprende?

Na lie, she can remarry and forge ahead same way the girlfriend is likely to.

She go still young and a poussie shined by better and younger men out there except if she's got nothing to offer. grin

1 Like

Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 29, 2016
freshcvvs:

Na lie, she can remarry and forge ahead same way the girlfriend is likely to.

She go still young and a poussie shined by better and younger men out there except if she's got nothing to offer. grin
I don't have time for shallow, I hear you
Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by Charly68: 1:18pm On Aug 29, 2016
From sexual vigil to the zone of death . Men beware !
Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by jones008: 1:50pm On Aug 29, 2016
Smellymouth:
In this LIFE, something must kill a MAN..

What will he tell the angels when he gets to heaven?

R.i.P.
. All about 0 and 1
Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by freshcvvs: 1:51pm On Aug 29, 2016
2dugged:
I don't have time for shallow, I hear you

Not everyone is single minded
Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by columbus007(m): 2:12pm On Aug 29, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Another brave warrior has perished on account of a vagìna.

It is a sad day for the brethren community, worldwide.
But as a guyman myself,I know there is no better way to die than on top a tight vagìna.
Rest in peace Sikiru Olarewanju,you died on duty.
We will remember the name.
hmm
Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by Eliteklaus(m): 2:15pm On Aug 29, 2016
A 1000 likes for a fallen hero, he died in active duty, ur name will forever live in our hearts. seriously 3 hrs no alarm that babe should b investigated..
Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by MadCow1: 2:21pm On Aug 29, 2016
AuroraB:
angry Who do you think you are undecided Are you judging or advocating for God or what authority are you Bleep!ng speaking for . The use of 'will, will and more wills' in your write is toxic, God would forgive FYI angry

If God actually cared about her enough to answer her prayers and wishes, her life would be better than it is today so don't bother with her my dear.

It's funny when people wish death on others as if they know how, when or under circumstances they would die.

Please just collect one big stout for my head and ignore that Bush Fish.. grin
Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by Tearg1: 2:26pm On Aug 29, 2016
GOFRONT:
May his manhood continue to live.....amen

The wages of sin is death... and this is what happened to him
Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by deebrain(m): 2:42pm On Aug 29, 2016
IamLEGEND1:

But as a guyman myself,I know there is no better way to die than on top a tight vagìna.

VERY PATRIOTIC POST.

Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by sufficientGod(f): 2:43pm On Aug 29, 2016
Out of hole ,search for hole and end up in a hole.
Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by Francon(f): 2:51pm On Aug 29, 2016
freshcvvs:

What if she was the one doing the starving?

So the best way to get satisfaction is to nack another woman?
Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by nigger009(m): 2:54pm On Aug 29, 2016
Away match and he was defeated.
Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by freshcvvs: 3:20pm On Aug 29, 2016
Francon:

So the best way to get satisfaction is to nack another woman?

Only pointing out the other scenario and not if it was wrong or right.
Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by chrisdayo: 3:25pm On Aug 29, 2016
The wages of sin is death...not just this type of death but eternal separation from God. Repent today
Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by lemonic(m): 3:30pm On Aug 29, 2016
Please is it wrong for to visit his maternal home,the man choose to die in his maternal home
Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by samuelUMOH(m): 3:35pm On Aug 29, 2016
Consequence of infidelity is always desastrous ! Married men still pursuing young gals be careful .open disgrace is inevitable !
Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by otunbateekay(m): 3:35pm On Aug 29, 2016
IamLEGEND1:

. Lol...you..homie..is..Cra.zy
Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by Francon(f): 3:46pm On Aug 29, 2016
freshcvvs:

Only pointing out the other scenario and not if it was wrong or right.

Ok.... But no matter what, having extra marital affair isn't healthy.
Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by freshcvvs: 4:04pm On Aug 29, 2016
Francon:

Ok.... But no matter what, having extra marital affair isn't healthy.

Alternative is to marry more than one wife but with the permission of the first wife.

Reason i won't fault the Muslims with their own marital ways.

1 Like

Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by abimic(m): 4:06pm On Aug 29, 2016
Why get laid with another woman when married? even cheating on one's girlfriend isn't ideal, anyway, he died on duty and he would surely live on, at least, his cause wouldn't be forgotten easily. Live on, banghalli!!

1 Like

Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by Jloveme(m): 4:30pm On Aug 29, 2016
IamLEGEND1:

Guyyyyyyy!!!!
Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 29, 2016
<h2>lets becareful</h2>
Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by Jloveme(m): 4:41pm On Aug 29, 2016
IamLEGEND1:

Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by jay7(m): 5:00pm On Aug 29, 2016
YourMajesty:
Should i say "he died well? grin

No he did not die well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bridesmaid And Best Man Scatter Wedding With Sexy Doggy Dance / You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) / Lady Lists What She Wants In A Boyfriend, See Suggestion She Got

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.