Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,447 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) (58399 Views)

Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Dwarf Girlfriend (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by comeandmarry: 9:24am On Aug 29, 2016
Dont point fingers yet,it might be he ate something elsewhere before he arrived.
Or immediately they ad x,he ate and slept off not allowing the food to digest.
Or he has ..men who gives a fhuck.
Pussy gettin niggis
Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by Natotogokillme: 9:24am On Aug 29, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Another brave warrior has perished on account of a vagìna.

It is a sad day for the brethren community, worldwide.
But as a guyman myself,I know there is no better way to die than on top a tight vagìna.
Rest in peace Sikiru Olarewanju,you died on duty.
We will remember the name.
Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by MissingBudget: 9:25am On Aug 29, 2016
He died in active service to womanity. Afonja and infidelity...

Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by SuperBlack: 9:27am On Aug 29, 2016
GOFRONT:
May his manhood continue to live.....amen
Lolz. You sef.
Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by chronique(m): 9:27am On Aug 29, 2016
This is certainly a dishonorable way to die. How many times have you heard about a husband or wife dying after both couples had legitimate sex? It's always those cheating,that die during/after sex. Lesson to all: stay loyal or die cheating.

2 Likes

Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by no1madman(m): 9:28am On Aug 29, 2016
A soul for d devil. . .
Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by bigtt76(f): 9:28am On Aug 29, 2016
Yea. These drinks causes palpitation when taken. Many people now see it as a non-alcoholic drink that should just be gulped down as if its coke or Fanta angry It is not uncommon to hear you guys say "I don't do alcohol but do Red Bull or Power Horse" even when they are sick and feeling weak, they feel taking one or two 'energy drinks' would solve it....its killing them softly undecided.

Livefreeordieha:
u av brainssssss...and guess wat nowadays even all able bodied men engage in its usage its alarming i swear..stimulants are meant for old people or sterile men as it were..huh..18 yrs old boy go dey use TM,VG,ANPFL,etc ,ask am abeg wetin he use his strength do?the worse part of this looming earthquake is ,it has a confirm ADVERSE EFFECT LATERON.
Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by TITOBIGZ(m): 9:29am On Aug 29, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Another brave warrior has perished on account of a vagìna.

It is a sad day for the brethren community, worldwide.
But as a guyman myself,I know there is no better way to die than on top a tight vagìna.
Rest in peace Sikiru Olarewanju,you died on duty.
We will remember the name.

#EPIC. gringrin
Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by longerthroat(m): 9:31am On Aug 29, 2016
He died in active service... RIP MAN
Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by ngoben(f): 9:34am On Aug 29, 2016
nonjebose:
Funny to you, but disgraceful and embarrassing to family.
...wetin concern me...y will a married man leave his wife n kids for anoda woman...n guess what happened....
Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by Fourwinds: 9:35am On Aug 29, 2016
NinaArsenal:
Rip.
rip for where. d man died on a tight pussi....he is a stupid man.
Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by Achor1111(m): 9:35am On Aug 29, 2016
very stupid

Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 29, 2016
Reward of adultery
Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by ijustdey: 9:37am On Aug 29, 2016
Olulinks:

She didn't have any knowledge. Please analyse the gel's statement first, according to report, “The girlfriend said she told him not to come because he was married, but he insisted on passing the night at her house."

Is the girl saying she just got to know the man was married because the man wanted to sleep over at her place?
Or the girl is trying to let us think that was the man's first time of sleeping over even when she knew he was married?

So, you see the girl is just trying to play on the intelligence of millions of Nigerians reading the news.

from what I did deduce..... the girl lover is supposed to have the day, but a maga which the man is just want to spoil it, that's why she gave him that excuse if it could prick his "heart" and change is mind.

so, something went wrong and the girl with have a foreknowledge of what went wrong
Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:39am On Aug 29, 2016
you so damn right...imagine you exerting so much pressure,anxiety on your heart during sex coupled with this stimulants which on its own ignites such results..and they dont even bother about their kidneys/livers..most of this stimulants even contains anti-inflammatory recipes..huh and not even good to consume on empty stomachs but they do even mix with hot drinks whilst not eating...is like a case of i'd rather kill myself than commit suicide.. undecided
bigtt76:
Yea. These drinks causes palpitation when taken. Many people now see it as a non-alcoholic drink that should just be gulped down as if its coke or Fanta angry It is not uncommon to hear you guys say "I don't do alcohol but do Red Bull or Power Horse" even when they are sick and feeling weak, they feel taking one or two 'energy drinks' would solve it....its killing them softly undecided.

Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by AuroraB(f): 9:40am On Aug 29, 2016
KingErnesto:
What? Married man
cheesy cheesy cheesy

@topic, na quit notice for the geh and heck!, who's gonna use that Mattress he breathed his last on sad See akoba cheesy grin
Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by Paseus(m): 9:40am On Aug 29, 2016
braimeddy:
When they will be shouting that infidelity is a sin, they will keep deaf ears. Look at what has happened now. I knew most won't take this as a lesson. I will always remain faithful to my wife. Rip to him.
THAT DOESNT MEAN YOU CANNOT DIE ONTOP OF YOUR WIF'S PUNN@!
Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by tunbosun9: 9:41am On Aug 29, 2016
He had a Brain aneurysm that burst at the sensitive moment and shot blood thought of all the main arteries in the brain like a star pattern. grin
Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by Fourwinds: 9:41am On Aug 29, 2016
ngoben:
Owk...just a funny way to die
hmmmmmm.... dat road to exile no be small thing oook
Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by Paseus(m): 9:47am On Aug 29, 2016
What an untimely death 4rm a fellow broda! We will mourn you for 3 days. signed management: VASELINE CREW
Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 29, 2016
Through pucci he came, through pucci he returned!
Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by KingErnesto(m): 9:47am On Aug 29, 2016
AuroraB:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

@topic, na quit notice for the geh and heck!, who's gonna use that Mattress he breathed his last on sad See akoba cheesy grin

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by nonjebose(m): 9:47am On Aug 29, 2016
ngoben:
...wetin concern me...y will a married man leave his wife n kids for anoda woman...n guess what happened....
Adultery is bad no doubt, but married men and women will not listen.
Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by sunnyside16(m): 9:48am On Aug 29, 2016
Serves him right, married people being promiscuous, the end is DEATH.
Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by Fourwinds: 9:49am On Aug 29, 2016
lilyqueen:
Reward of adultery
cheesy
lilyqueen:
Reward of adultery
Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by jake2much(m): 9:49am On Aug 29, 2016
bigtt76:
The use of stimulants such as Red Bull, Power Horse etc are the major culprits.

thank u for that, it means those things are dangerous. okay we not take medicine just do with natural power. why nafdac no ban those rubbish drinks sef
Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by kwankwasiya: 9:50am On Aug 29, 2016
What a shameful way for a man to die..
Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by IceDude(m): 9:50am On Aug 29, 2016
I will not die a shameful death IJN....If you believe let ur amen sound like thunder!
Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by Trunaijian: 9:54am On Aug 29, 2016
The use of sex enhancers is a killer.
The authorities need to look at all the junks imported into the country under the guise of sexual performance enhancers.

RIP.
Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by jake2much(m): 9:55am On Aug 29, 2016
mamawin:
written up there, the lady said she woke up to find him dead/stiff, she didn't say during sex. if you must find out what killed the man, wait for the autopsy.
ok then
Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by zicoraads: 9:56am On Aug 29, 2016
MadCow1:
That's how one Calabar girl attempted to murder me last weekend.. angry
I can relate cheesy grin
Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by Kx: 9:56am On Aug 29, 2016
bigtt76:
The use of stimulants such as Red Bull, Power Horse etc are the major culprits.

Between Red Bull, Power Horse, Bullet, etc on the one hand and ponkiriyon, Baby Oku, Bumper to bumper, agbo man power and the rest, which one is worse?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Have Feelings For My House Help. / Bridesmaid And Best Man Scatter Wedding With Sexy Doggy Dance / You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.