Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) (58400 Views)

Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Dwarf Girlfriend (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by mgumm: 5:30pm On Aug 29, 2016
Smellymouth:
In this LIFE, something must kill a MAN..

What will he tell the angels when he gets to heaven?

R.i.P.
his responds will b, he died doing what he loves best...cheating on his wife. i dont need to say rest in peace cz dat spul will nt rest in peace
Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by assetman(m): 6:15pm On Aug 29, 2016
wonderful! lord have mercy
Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by toposa(m): 6:47pm On Aug 29, 2016
slyIsaac:
at least he got laid...
dis is not funny at all
Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by braimeddy: 7:57pm On Aug 29, 2016
My friend keep quiet if you have nothing to say.
freshcvvs:

And if this hadn't happened, he wouldn't die? like you won't die. how he died shouldn't be your problem, that's his destiny. do you know how you will die? maybe untop a goat or being rape.d by 6 gays shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by freshcvvs: 9:30pm On Aug 29, 2016
braimeddy:

Shussh
Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by freshcvvs: 9:42pm On Aug 29, 2016
braimeddy:

Shusshh
Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by Pain(m): 11:43pm On Aug 29, 2016
He Got "Laid" to Rest.
Rest in Bliss..or is it Cum?
Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by Simitrendy: 11:52pm On Aug 29, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Another brave warrior has perished on account of a vagìna.

It is a sad day for the brethren community, worldwide.
But as a guyman myself,I know there is no better way to die than on top a tight vagìna.
Rest in peace Sikiru Olarewanju,you died on duty.
We will remember the name.
grin Hommie you tried, I could compare you with the likes of Kelvin Hart
Re: Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) by magabounce(m): 10:12am On Aug 31, 2016
zicoraads:

I can relate cheesy grin
Cow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Have Feelings For My House Help. / Bridesmaid And Best Man Scatter Wedding With Sexy Doggy Dance / You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.