Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,024 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless (112828 Views)

Prostitute And Mourner Have Sex At A Burial In Anambra, Almost Lynched / This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) / Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 29, 2016
asuo27:
grin What for?.
you want me to start all over again?
Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 29, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hahahahahah! Na true e be like a black dynamite.... tongue tongue

I juz spilled the beans ooo... grin grin
you just learned that word abi "spilled the beans"
Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by ErnieSmallzz(f): 6:29pm On Aug 29, 2016
cheesygrin but oga smelly u knw dis is buhari era na sad
Smellymouth:

Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by ErnieSmallzz(f): 6:31pm On Aug 29, 2016
sad but u knw dis is buhari era na? Everytin is cost sad
EmperorLee:

Epp am joor undecided o bere niyen.
Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Berbierklaus(f): 6:41pm On Aug 29, 2016
Smellymouth:
See as the guy dey price punna like say na crayfish he wan;buy..Lol..

All these oloshos sef una nor dey fear God? So if person give you 35k for this buhari regime, for just 2 rounds, u go collect am? undecided

2 rounds? Not even 15 rounds?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4169876_3688615brucejpegd17732517de63fefb48cf4c32a254d46_jpeg20644c20f2b05150adab47f91954d201

Tee Dobuyu Hoe ( TWO)
grin
This killed me gringringrin

Alaga1 you wicket o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Smellymouth: 6:45pm On Aug 29, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
cheesygrin but oga smelly u knw dis is buhari era na sad

Antie Ernie, if ma red eyes can make you accept, Oya see ma knees.. grin cheesy

Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Smellymouth: 6:45pm On Aug 29, 2016
Berbierklaus:

This killed me gringringrin

Alaga1 you wicket o cheesy

But it is true na.. cheesy grin
Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by fox26: 6:50pm On Aug 29, 2016
oga wanted a hoe think he have long size to satisfy that deep pot of a hoe?
Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by ErnieSmallzz(f): 6:50pm On Aug 29, 2016
sad *sighs* okay ayaf gree. But i knw dat is not ur real face undecided Show me ur real face grin
Smellymouth:

Antie Ernie, if ma red eyes can make you accept, Oya see ma knees.. grin cheesy

Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by ychris: 6:55pm On Aug 29, 2016
Smellymouth:

grin cheesy All these gehs nor get conscience,billing guy man like say person papa na "Bill Gates", no wonder d guy shout ==> "I am a salary earner".. cheesy grin

And the funny thing be say one guy go dey corner dey chop the punna for free.. Na 35k wedding I dey plan for sef..Lol
b4 u do a wedding 4 jst 35k
better get flight money first and goan do it in dubai or the likes.

cos if u do it here in 9ja for dis buhari regime.. u shld knw what i mean ahn ahn (in tpain voice)
Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Smellymouth: 7:07pm On Aug 29, 2016
ychris:
b4 u do a wedding 4 jst 35k
better get flight money first and goan do it in dubai or the likes.

cos if u do it here in 9ja for dis buhari regime.. u shld knw what i mean ahn ahn (in tpain voice)

Hahahha.. It won't be funny mhennn
Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Smellymouth: 7:08pm On Aug 29, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
sad *sighs* okay ayaf gree. But i knw dat is not ur real face undecided Show me ur real face grin

This is my real face ooo.. cheesy

Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by schumastic(m): 7:11pm On Aug 29, 2016
Fabulocity:
I'm still "speechful".

Everyone will come here and condemn the girl, while nothing will be said about the guy undecided.

before, why not? the guy is paying for the service and is left for her to accept or not tongue after all, what else can they offer if not that which they considered precious to them?
Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 29, 2016
Fabulocity:
I mean there are high class prostitutes that charge hundreds of thousands for their services.
Ahsekeena
Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 29, 2016
35k? for one hoe?

gawd have mercy grin
Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by kinglekan: 7:23pm On Aug 29, 2016
charijee:
Where's the op
Come gimme complete gist jare....only interested in the end result. ...
How much the guy finally pay
How many rounds she give am
Was sucking and romancing included
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Handiwork of my keypad cheesy cheesy cheesy

Sis Charijee why is this gist of interest to you?

Are you planning on venturing into the business? grin grin
Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Berbierklaus(f): 7:39pm On Aug 29, 2016
Smellymouth:

But it is true na.. cheesy grin
gringrin

Punny don't come cheap shey you know

So person go drill her 15times for 35k? oma jinkoto naw cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by charijee(f): 7:52pm On Aug 29, 2016
kinglekan:

Sis Charijee why is this gist of interest to you?

Are you planning on venturing into the business? grin grin

My brother grin...If only they're willing to pay in six zeros

No mind me sha....I like complete gist (amebo) cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by demiladegold(f): 7:55pm On Aug 29, 2016
EmperorLee:

Conscience far from NAIJA girls grin cheesy.

Which one na grin , shey na u n Demiladegold wan do the 35k wedding?

35k ke... lailai, how we wan take go paris from 35k now
Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by kinglekan: 8:00pm On Aug 29, 2016
charijee:
My brother grin...If only they're willing to pay in six zeros

No mind me sha....I like complete gist (amebo) cheesy

Hehehehehe @Six zeros! Just remember sey I be MOG ooo. Na only 10% I need from the returns. I dey go mountain now go begin fast ontop your matter..lol

Amebo sef dey pay! Aunty Linda Ikeji is a testimony. Just make up your mind quick make I know the direction of my prayer point for you. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by charijee(f): 8:09pm On Aug 29, 2016
kinglekan:

Hehehehehe @Six zeros! Just remember sey I be MOG ooo. Na only 10% I need from the returns. I dey go mountain now go begin fast ontop your matter..lol

Amebo sef dey pay! Aunty Linda Ikeji is a testimony. Just make up your mind quick make I know the direction of my prayer point for you. grin grin

Lol only 10%?....you no greedy sha....was expecting a 50/50 thing grin
Lemme suggest mount Everest for you tongue.......
.yes o...amebo dey pay scarra grin....make we start to hammer....."economy harsh" cheesy

Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by kinglekan: 8:15pm On Aug 29, 2016
charijee:
Lol only 10%?....you no greedy sha....was expecting a 50/50 thing grin
Lemme suggest mount Everest for you tongue.......
.yes o...amebo dey pay scarra grin....make we start to hammer....."economy harsh" cheesy

I nor greedy atal ooo! i wan make u make am quick sef. grin grin grin

ROTFL @Everest.. Before I climb reach the top, your granddaughter for don dey do her wedding. grin grin
You for kukuma talk say make I go International Space Station nah, as per the higher I go up, the closer to heaven bah? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by charijee(f): 8:32pm On Aug 29, 2016
kinglekan:

I nor greedy atal ooo! i wan make u make am quick sef. grin grin grin

ROTFL @Everest.. Before I climb reach the top, your granddaughter for don dey do her wedding. grin grin
You for kukuma talk say make I go International Space Station nah, as per the higher I go up, the closer to heaven bah? grin grin

Hahahaha cheesy

Exactly! ...your head dey there.....the higher you go, the closer to heaven cheesy

Abeg make am fast before others overshadow me grin

1 Like

Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by EmperorLee(m): 8:54pm On Aug 29, 2016
demiladegold:

35k ke... lailai, how we wan take go paris from 35k now

Dat one na hin simple pass na grin. Okere gaan
Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by demiladegold(f): 9:08pm On Aug 29, 2016
EmperorLee:

Dat one na hin simple pass na grin. Okere gaan

really? tell me more
Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by EmperorLee(m): 9:14pm On Aug 29, 2016
demiladegold:

really? tell me more

Iro ooh, do wedding first na. Izz something like a surprize sturvs.
Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 29, 2016
I see no issue , he has money to spend and the girl has a service to offer. Compared to being in a relationship the guys spends less , and doesn't have to deal with the drama involved its just sex and nothing more, no birthday gift, Val gift, Xmas gift and all, just plain old money for sex. So I don't blame them both just demand and supply. Tada

1 Like

Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Lsofdk(m): 9:58pm On Aug 29, 2016
ibehKachukwu:
35k? Na 30 bags of cements oh
For your village abi
Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 29, 2016
saintfellow:
NONSENSE, 35K FOR PVSSY SAY NA WETIN HAPPEN.
AS A STUDENT IN THE UNIVERSITY, PLAY UR GAME WELL, AND YOU WILL BE GETTING FREE PVSSY EVERYDAY FROM ALL THIS BEAUTIFUL MASS COMMUNICATION, ACCOUNTING AND BANKING AND FINANCE FEMALE STUDENTS.
THATS THE DEPARTMENT WE HUNT.
hediot hope say u get sister sad we go wire am she no go fit walk grin
Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Davidhero(m): 10:02pm On Aug 29, 2016
Smellymouth:
See as the guy dey price punna like say na crayfish he wan buy..Lol..

All these oloshos sef una nor dey fear God? So if person give you 35k for this buhari regime, for just 2 rounds, u go collect am? undecided

2 rounds? Not even 15 rounds?

Tee Dobuyu Hoe ( TWO)... cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4169876_3688615brucejpegd17732517de63fefb48cf4c32a254d46_jpeg20644c20f2b05150adab47f91954d201

grin

Baba Smelly and Memes

5and6

1 Like

Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by yorhmienerd(m): 10:03pm On Aug 29, 2016
Lmao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Goes To Propose To His Girlfriend, Catches Her Having Sex With Another Man / "I Saw A Lady Cat-walking Unclad At Opebi Road Last Night" - Man Claims (photo) / Braless Slay Queen Storms Benin Night Club, Nigerians React (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.