Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,172 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal (67688 Views)

Man Carried His Lady On His Shoulder After Saying Yes To His Proposal / She Turned Down His Proposal, He Decided To Wear The Ring / You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by remmyjoy1(f): 9:31am On Aug 30, 2016
Drew0:
Pointless, I wouldn't buy my lady a car for saying yes, kinda stupid like she some goddess you worship, but I can buy her a car for her to move around with when she most likely needs it, like when she is pregnant with my child, she deserves some extra comfort, not for some dumb reason, for the records I know my lady don't need me to get her a car, very independent hardworking lady, she can get herself one!
stingy ko ko
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by Dein1: 10:02am On Aug 30, 2016
Hello everyone, I sch in uniport and i stay at back of Chem Choba and currently in need of a roommate.I am female. It's a self contain and i have a fridge,generator,home theatre and TV, the room is big enough with a big closet too and it's a very safe compound with nice neighbours. The pay is 60k so pls if u know a girl looking for a house or if u are interested pls do well to let me know as it is very urgent and i am desperate. Thanks people.
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 30, 2016
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by Dreyl(m): 10:40am On Aug 30, 2016
I can't buy car for any girl unless she's my wife.
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by cooljoe(m): 10:54am On Aug 30, 2016
Drew0:
Pointless, I wouldn't buy my lady a car for saying yes, kinda stupid like she some goddess you worship, but I can buy her a car for her to move around with when she most likely needs it, like when she is pregnant with my child, she deserves some extra comfort, not for some dumb reason, for the records I know my lady don't need me to get her a car, very independent hardworking lady, she can get herself one!
I beg to disagree. if u can afford t, u can buy ur gal or any1 u luv a car 4 any reason @ all. if she say yes, if she pass exam, if she win lottery, anytn, as ur mind tell u, provided d money dey. on d oda hand if d money no dey,No matter hw d car becums a necessity, she no go still c am get

1 Like

Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by remmyjoy1(f): 10:55am On Aug 30, 2016
I don't know why most guy find it difficult to spend for their woman, and if another guy dose it, d stingy once calls him foolish....learn to pamper and appreciate your woman, so DAT another person won't do it for you. d problem with most men is dey spend for d wrong person d once that doesn't worth it, so when they see someone else doing well in their relationship,they start getting irritated and calling him a fool in the first place do you know d impact d girl has done in his life that made him to buy her a car?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by Reeberry: 11:05am On Aug 30, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

My point.... If you don't know shii about the situation, swallow the bile called your opinion!
Are you against people not in support of the guy buying a car for the girl or what?
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by rosy1992(f): 11:14am On Aug 30, 2016
Drew0:
Nice one .
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by TooLateToFail(f): 11:30am On Aug 30, 2016
Francon:
Congratulations to them. I tap into the unmerited favour. Amen

Proverbs 31:

10 Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.

11 The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil.

12 She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life.

thank you my sister..I tap too..

1 Like

Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 30, 2016
cooljoe:
I beg to disagree. if u can afford t, u can buy ur gal or any1 u luv a car 4 any reason @ all. if she say yes, if she pass exam, if she win lottery, anytn, as ur mind tell u, provided d money dey. on d oda hand if d money no dey,No matter hw d car becums a necessity, she no go still c am get
#Sense..... leave that yam head alone, let him continue saying rubbish

1 Like

Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by olac21(m): 11:51am On Aug 30, 2016
well I think that's totally unnecessary at this point in time but then it is up to us as individuals to make decisions and choices...good luck to her
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by shotin(m): 12:30pm On Aug 30, 2016
Different strokes for different people.... Though there is nothing wrong if u buy such gift for your girl... But the kind of environment we find ourselves in, is very tricky..... U have to be smart and always be at alert.... So many gold diggers out dere, ready to milk you to your last card..... U have to spend for girl no doubt about that, but for me, I can't buy u a car without knowing fully well u are gonna be my wife.... #SHINE YOUR EYES GUYS
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by NairaandNigeria: 12:47pm On Aug 30, 2016
ObiOmaMu:
According to the Twitter user who shared the photo, a guy presented this car to his girlfriend for saying yes at Moremi hall in UNILAG.

See the smiles on the faces of those ladies. They are wishing!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/08/man-gifts-girlfriend-car-for-accepting.html

I guess the guy is a politician
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by DTRUMPER: 12:59pm On Aug 30, 2016
Francon:
Congratulations to them. I tap into the unmerited favour. Amen

Proverbs 31:

10 Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.

11 The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil.

12 She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life.

EVEN GOD KNOWS HOW DIFFICULT IT IS TO FIND THAT KIND OF LADY, IN THOSE DAYS WHEN THE SCRIPTURE WAS WRITTEN, LET ALONE NOW IN THIS BUHARI TENURE

1 Like

Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by remmyjoy1(f): 1:06pm On Aug 30, 2016
remmyjoy1:
I don't know why most guy find it difficult to spend for their woman, and if another guy dose it, d stingy once calls him foolish....learn to pamper and appreciate your woman, so DAT another person won't do it for you. d problem with most men is dey spend for d wrong person d once that doesn't worth it, so when they see someone else doing well in their relationship,they start getting irritated and calling him a fool in the first place do you know d impact d girl has done in his life that made him to buy her a car?

Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by bayonino: 2:07pm On Aug 30, 2016
which yeye impact, Nigeria girls impact fit pass sex and food ni??
remmyjoy1:
[/quote][quote author=remmyjoy1 post=48925322]
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by adami: 2:39pm On Aug 30, 2016
broke ass NL guys calling the guy mumu and saying they can't do this for any girl when they can't even afford a wheel barrow......Rubbish!!!! angry angry
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by adami: 2:42pm On Aug 30, 2016
Lexxyburg:
If I gat the money, i can buy more for my woman.

exactly my dear, God will bless you and you will get this and even better for you and your woman. Don't mind these broke ass guys insulting the guy, they are angry they can't afford a wheel barrow....
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by Harinholar(f): 2:42pm On Aug 30, 2016
vectoh:
na dating na...make he jus buy ordinary ice-cream.. he dey buy car.
....I tink I av to stop here and laugh small.... grin....
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by Harinholar(f): 3:02pm On Aug 30, 2016
photoshoot:

You can't spell "park" properly, and you want car? I would rather use that money to further your education.
.....OMG!!!! can't stop laughing.....
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by Ivoryred(f): 3:11pm On Aug 30, 2016
searchiing4love:
[size=18pt]Mumu Guy[/size] sad

Toto wey go get minimum of 5 guys wey dey penetrate am na him this one buy car ontop. The day he reads her whatsapp chat will be the day he will know these hoes ain't loyal. I can never buy a Nigerian girl a wheelchair talkless of a car. The biitch probably said yes to him for been a perfect mugun. Too many woman wrappers these days. undecided

#Teamforeigngirls cool
you too like foreign girls haba!

#TeamforeignGuys

1 Like

Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by Harinholar(f): 3:18pm On Aug 30, 2016
what wll be wll be... Good luck to dem.....

1 Like

Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by Lexxyburg(m): 3:51pm On Aug 30, 2016
adami:

exactly my dear, God will bless you and you will get this and even better for you and your woman. Don't mind these broke ass guys insulting the guy, they are angry they can't afford a wheel barrow....
Amen,thanks a bunch. You are blessed.

1 Like

Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by Doublyu(m): 10:02pm On Aug 30, 2016
uyisteven:

Sorry, Your call can not be completed at the moment due to the fact that you didn't register your line on time.
Please visit any of our designated outlets located close to you...

lol.. my broda... u knw how many lines i get?
Evn NCC sef suppose connect me 2 heaven...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by Charles4075(m): 11:45pm On Aug 30, 2016
ILuvGummyBears:
awwww,it's so sweet.
I hope my future hubby will buy for me
No ohh, you don't need that..

I'll buy you a Big Gummy Bear as big as that ride...
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by Nobody: 11:49pm On Aug 30, 2016
Charles4075:
No ohh, you don't need that..

I'll buy you a Big Gummy Bear as big as that ride...

OK. cheesy then he can sit in the seat beside me in my new car you buy me also!!!!

Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by Charles4075(m): 11:58pm On Aug 30, 2016
ILuvGummyBears:
OK. cheesy then he can sit in the seat beside me in my new car you be me also!!!!
cool cool cool You've got good eyes for the finest things in life.
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by Nobody: 12:35am On Aug 31, 2016
Charles4075:
cool cool cool You've got good eyes for the finest things in life.
Yep. I pick it out and you buy it l cheesy
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by Charles4075(m): 1:14am On Aug 31, 2016
ILuvGummyBears:
Yep. I pick it out and you buy it l cheesy
No problem ma

Thy wish is my command
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by Nobody: 1:22am On Aug 31, 2016
Charles4075:
No problem ma

Thy wish is my command
hmmm. You don't sound like the same man below. What happened?
Charles4075:
Waiting for dem ladies to storm this thread with the word-- ''Awww, so cute''

Cute my foot
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by Charles4075(m): 1:59am On Aug 31, 2016
ILuvGummyBears:
hmmm. You don't sound like the same man below. What happened?
*Smiles cool cool *

That's who I am.. Besides, I posted that to test the temperamental levels of some Nl ladies..

All the same I would do more than that for my future wife not gf..
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by Nobody: 2:03am On Aug 31, 2016
Charles4075:
*Smiles cool cool *

That's who I am.. Besides, I posted that to test the temperamental levels of some Nl ladies..

All the same I would do more than that for my future wife not gf..
I don't believe you did .Goodbye.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Puts Bride & Her Squad On Blast For Rocking Swimsuits / Man Dies A Day Before Getting Married, Buried On His Wedding Day. Photos / This Hot Nigerian Lady's Weight Loss Photo Got People Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.