Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,568 members, 7,816,393 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal (67677 Views)

Man Carried His Lady On His Shoulder After Saying Yes To His Proposal / She Turned Down His Proposal, He Decided To Wear The Ring / You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by Daniel058(m): 2:34am On Aug 30, 2016
bishop4life:

Nwanne pia *312#
dalu Alobam ✌
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by oloolo: 2:49am On Aug 30, 2016
The best time to get a wife that really loves you is when u still Dey hustle.
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by stephenonyx(m): 3:14am On Aug 30, 2016
Francon:
Congratulations to them. I tap into the unmerited favour. Amen

Proverbs 31:

10 Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.

11 The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil.

12 She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life.

Lol. Na d event make u dey quote bible like dis?....nawaooo
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by Nobody: 3:21am On Aug 30, 2016
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by Reeberry: 3:22am On Aug 30, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
See all of them commenting as if they know the story of the 2 love birds undecided...broke Nigerians always feeling like their opinion counts... Mchew.
What's your point?

1 Like

Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by ghostofsparta(m): 3:26am On Aug 30, 2016
searchiing4love:
[size=18pt]Mumu Guy[/size] sad

Toto wey go get minimum of 5 guys wey dey penetrate am na him this one buy car ontop. The day he reads her whatsapp chat will be the day he will know these hoes ain't loyal. I can never buy a Nigerian girl a wheelchair talkless of a car. The biitch probably said yes to him for been a perfect mugun. Too many woman wrappers these days. undecided

#Teamforeigngirls cool

Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by ghostofsparta(m): 3:31am On Aug 30, 2016
ThuGnificenX:
This is stupidity o... I hope she'll stay if u eventually become broke... Some ladies are there for the benefit, take that away and you'll have garbage in ur hands...

That gift will be more appreciated during ur 5th anniversary not for saying # yes.....

She's a unilag babe,,, all u need is to charm them with materials.
Na mumu guys like him dey damage the mindsets of all these girls into believing any guy who can't do what their girlfriend's guy did for her isn't worthy enough not realizing that "THERE'S A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SOMEBODY WHO WANTS YOU AND SOMEBODY WHO WOULD DO ANYTHING TO KEEP YOU"

1 Like

Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by mccoyelectric: 3:41am On Aug 30, 2016
Hahahahahahaha... God I v beeen laffing since at all ur comments, D guys that sed he can't buy a naija babe wheel chair I laff u.. Na because u neva chop money if money dey u ll do more ok... Den pple maybe dere is some mis information here, I tink he bot d car cuz she agreed to married, dose girls look final year to me

1 Like

Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by ghostofsparta(m): 3:42am On Aug 30, 2016
THAT GIRL VALUE HAS BEEN EVALUATED BY THE CAR (THE YAHOO/BETNAIJA/MMR/SENATOR'S SON GUY FIGURED IT)

MAKE WE NO BLAME MOST OF ALL THESE NAIJA GIRLS (RICH OR POOR, CRASS OR CLASSY, HIGHBROW OR RURAL) 90% OF WHOM ARE WITH THE SAME MATERIALISTIC MINDSET WHOSE WORTH CAN BE DETERMINED BASED ON A MATERIAL VALUE.

MAKE ANYBODY NO KON ARGUE THIS FACT WITH COS I GO BLAST AM TOO MUCH AS I AM NOT SAYING A SUCCESSFUL IT GURU LIKE SEUN OSEWA CAN'T BUY HIS LOVER/FIANCE/GIRLFRIEND A RANGE ROVER 2017 BUT NOT ON SOMETHING AS FLIMSY AS "SHE SAID YES".....ONLY AN MMR GUY FIT PULL SUCH UNMANLY STUNT.

Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by ghostofsparta(m): 3:57am On Aug 30, 2016
mccoyelectric:
Hahahahahahaha... God I v beeen laffing since at all ur comments, D guys that sed he can't buy a naija babe wheel chair I laff u.. Na because u neva chop money if money dey u ll do more ok... Den pple maybe dere is some mis information here, I tink he bot d car cuz she agreed to married, dose girls look final year to me
Wetin you dey tok, if you no how hard it is to earn money, you will appreciate money by spending judiciously (I didn't say miserly oooo) judiciously is what I said. So if you hama money now and you wan consolidate your love for your babe na by showering her with monetary and material things, all just because the money too dey, na una know dey let all these girls no dey give niggers respect again with all these una mindset changing moves. Una think say these girls no wise ni, if I be naija girl, I will tag along with the highest bidder with my perfectly feigned love till another wealth-exhibiting mugu shows up and outbids you. Small time una go kon dey blame dem. I ain't saying guys shouldn't spend on girls but some naija guys are so ill-confident that not only do their 'money-fix-it-all' tactic keep sending the wrong message to other maiden in our society at large but also subconsciously tells these chicks that 'you have no worth other than material gratification'. As oyinbo girls spoil reach dem no too base relationship on material things, be it erotic, romantic or platonic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by dominique(f): 4:23am On Aug 30, 2016
NickMarvel:
Hmmmm, well it's nothing where there is so much money. I am only sad for myself that God has not yet picked my call because I won't buy a car for a girl for saying yes, I will use the money to take as much beggers and disabled off the street to give them a better life.

God will never pick your call as long as you continue to be a useless, filthy, hungry scammer. By the time karma is done with you, the so-called beggars and disabled will look at you and spit. Feel free to quote me with your one of your numerous alternate handles. Thief
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by Nobody: 4:47am On Aug 30, 2016
Now, who's gonna buy me a car?

No insults pls.

Na joke i dey
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by flakkybaby: 5:00am On Aug 30, 2016
All the haters in the house abeg make u pack well cuz i won pack my my own. I can never date a nigerian guy cuz they er too stingy.

2 Likes

Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by Olulinks(m): 5:56am On Aug 30, 2016
Drew0:
Pointless, I wouldn't buy my lady a car for saying yes, kinda stupid like she some goddess you worship, but I can buy her a car for her to move around with when she most likely needs it, like when she is pregnant with my child, she deserves some extra comfort, not for some dumb reason, for the records I know my lady don't need me to get her a car, very independent hardworking lady, she can get herself one!

I understand you. I know your type.
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:01am On Aug 30, 2016
in oritsefemi's voice...as u dey there dey wonder the paddy dey hustle in dollar,4rm lasgidi to everywhere...wonderboy wonder and ponder no more..find the right bluetooth connect..men dey around u wey sabi..ur league of associates goes along way in determining ur present and eventual success.
investnotspend:
Omo this economy no touch some people o , I thought they said it's everybody that is feeling this our present economy ? This one de buy car for just saying yes , what if he now finally puts a ring to it nko ?
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by Nobody: 6:10am On Aug 30, 2016
I don't understand. Is she doing him a favour by accepting his proposal? undecided
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by Sheggy13(m): 6:20am On Aug 30, 2016
Daniel058:
thank you very much bro
It worked well for you I guess, right?
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by Sweetlemon(f): 6:22am On Aug 30, 2016
See how jealous insecure mumu guys are complaining. Did the guy use your money to buy the car? If he feels the girl is worth it what is anyone's concern?

1 Like

Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by Nobody: 6:22am On Aug 30, 2016
HAS THIS MAN BOUGHT A CAR FOR HIS PARENTS OR IS HE VERY-RICH MONEY-MISS-ROAD?
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by Nobody: 6:25am On Aug 30, 2016
This mumu man's mother might be suffering in the village now and he's there buying car for a girl who saved his number with "Bro Jacob"
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by Deon28(m): 6:26am On Aug 30, 2016
Maybe he even collected loan just to please someone who will definitely dump y when ur broke or could not pay back the loan on time
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by modelee(m): 6:27am On Aug 30, 2016
Drew0:
Pointless, I wouldn't buy my lady a car for saying yes, kinda stupid like she some goddess you worship, but I can buy her a car for her to move around with when she most likely needs it, like when she is pregnant with my child, she deserves some extra comfort, not for some dumb reason, for the records I know my lady don't need me to get her a car, very independent hardworking lady, she can get herself one!
for this Buhariyya
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by photoshoot(m): 6:27am On Aug 30, 2016
flakkybaby:
All the haters in the house abeg make u pack well cuz i won pack my my own. I can never date a nigerian guy cuz they er too stingy.

You can't spell "park" properly, and you want car? I would rather use that money to further your education.

5 Likes

Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by duduade: 6:38am On Aug 30, 2016
Drew0:

When you have baasssstttaarrd money... You will do anyhow
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by tartarus(m): 6:46am On Aug 30, 2016
Broke niggas on NL be hating! Go make money bad belles! grin
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by papauju(m): 6:51am On Aug 30, 2016
There is big deal there, why is that a new news we have been hearing suit like this for a long time, my girl say yes and I send her to oversea and when she returan she told me she is sorry that she can pay me all I spent on her, and I move on with my life PEACE
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by goshen26: 6:54am On Aug 30, 2016
Drew0:
Can't wait to hear "can I have my car key back" after break up.
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by permanentgrace(m): 6:54am On Aug 30, 2016
My dear, whoever gave the definition of "love" made a huge mistake. That word is a scam. Just make money and know that whatever bitch(es) flogging around you is strictly because of your money. That is all!!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by Nobody: 6:55am On Aug 30, 2016
goshen26:

Can't wait to hear "can I have my car key back" after break up.

Lol that one Na normal before na grin

1 Like

Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by Brainz01(m): 6:56am On Aug 30, 2016
grin dem goons for street go start dey hustle hard
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by MrCasper: 6:56am On Aug 30, 2016
Drew0:
Na who nor get money to buy beer go say beer bitter. No need to bash if you can't afford a car for your lady. she's going to be his wife, so nothing wrong with his gesture. When I get d money, I go do pass that one.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Puts Bride & Her Squad On Blast For Rocking Swimsuits / Man Dies A Day Before Getting Married, Buried On His Wedding Day. Photos / This Hot Nigerian Lady's Weight Loss Photo Got People Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.