Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal (67694 Views)

Man Carried His Lady On His Shoulder After Saying Yes To His Proposal / She Turned Down His Proposal, He Decided To Wear The Ring / You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 30, 2016
End time Car
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by Nobody: 6:58am On Aug 30, 2016
MrCasper:

Na who nor get money to buy beer go say beer bitter. No need to bash if you can't afford a car for your lady. she's going to be his wife, so nothing wrong with his gesture. When I get d money, I go do pass that one.

So weiten come concern me?.. why are u telling me?
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by dadaha: 7:04am On Aug 30, 2016
movingforward:
You see your life?not even one like,just to show you that you are on your own....Please people come dash this idiat some likes

Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by permanentgrace(m): 7:07am On Aug 30, 2016
Philpham:
That's the sign of a true man, not all these broke as..s ni..ggas in naija that want cheap se..x and love. Thunder fire all of them poor ni..gags. I bind and cast them into the hottest pit of hell.
Singing Ferrari in yemi alades voice tongue

A girl from rich home cannot type this, so it's obvious you are from ghetto and since you are from ghetto, we know the conditions of your father/brothers/nephews etc. They are all inclusive in your prayer.

1 Like

Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:08am On Aug 30, 2016
Reeberry:
What's your point?

My point.... If you don't know shii about the situation, swallow the bile called your opinion!
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by lizzy5: 7:10am On Aug 30, 2016
Do the right thing at the right moment
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by MrHenshaw: 7:24am On Aug 30, 2016
ObiOmaMu:
According to the Twitter user who shared the photo, a guy presented this car to his girlfriend for saying yes at Moremi hall in UNILAG.

See the smiles on the faces of those ladies. They are wishing!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/08/man-gifts-girlfriend-car-for-accepting.html

This is exactly where marriage starts failing.Both of them are "dumb" but d "dumbest" is d guy.Y not allow her 2b ur wife first n a mother.What will u buy for her after 5years of marriage.And if ur finances after 5years can't sustain such what do u tell her?or do start selling d items bought.Maybe when she starts giving u children u can propose to her with a ring since u hv turned matriculation to convocation.The foundation of ds union is already built on an error pathway.Time will tell.I wish them well and Pray u don't come on ds platform for advice.
It's an excitement that goes with early marriage and proposal but apply caution.Start thinking of d family n better future.If u think u have enough for d family to be,then think of securing it.!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by photoshoot(m): 7:24am On Aug 30, 2016
LadyMercedes:
I don't understand. Is she doing him a favour by accepting his proposal? undecided

I tire oooo... Some guys mentality is warped! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by x6blade(m): 7:30am On Aug 30, 2016
DozieInc:

nah, dats ur mind playing tricks on you.
lol this girls are not loyal , you can buy the whole of space and give them. Yet they would still cheat on you

1 Like

Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by IceDude(m): 7:32am On Aug 30, 2016
Chai! That guy mumurity na grade one....Is her kondus gold coated?
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by ejykeman: 7:38am On Aug 30, 2016
grin
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 30, 2016
Philpham:
That's the sign of a true man, not all these broke as..s ni..ggas in naija that want cheap se..x and love. Thunder fire all of them poor ni..gags. I bind and cast them into the hottest pit of hell.
Singing Ferrari in yemi alades voice tongue

Your t0t0 isn't worth any man buying a car for. Fairly used t0t0 for that matter.

1 Like

Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by Daniel058(m): 7:53am On Aug 30, 2016
Sheggy13:

It worked well for you I guess, right?
yea bro ✋
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by cocolacec(m): 7:59am On Aug 30, 2016
searchiing4love:
[size=18pt]Mumu Guy[/size] sad

Toto wey go get minimum of 5 guys wey dey penetrate am na him this one buy car ontop. The day he reads her whatsapp chat will be the day he will know these hoes ain't loyal. I can never buy a Nigerian girl a wheelchair talkless of a car. The biitch probably said yes to him for been a perfect mugun. Too many woman wrappers these days. undecided

#Teamforeigngirls cool

My friend dont paint all Nigerian women with the same brush.There are virtuous women out there but you need to search for that special women who fears her God and lives according to his Principles.I married a Nigeria woman as a tear rubber try look closely for that God fearing woman not the show off types.

If you know how many men have dug their borehole into foreign girls well you will scream. Good and bad women are the same everywhere irrespective of continent.
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by jonathan111: 8:00am On Aug 30, 2016
Drew0:
Pointless, I wouldn't buy my lady a car for saying yes, kinda stupid like she some goddess you worship, but I can buy her a car for her to move around with when she most likely needs it, like when she is pregnant with my child, she deserves some extra comfort, not for some dumb reason, for the records I know my lady don't need me to get her a car, very independent hardworking lady, she can get herself one!

Trash
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 30, 2016
jonathan111:

Trash

Your opinion#
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by greatman247(m): 8:03am On Aug 30, 2016
Drew0:
Pointless, I wouldn't buy my lady a car for saying yes, kinda stupid like she some goddess you worship, but I can buy her a car for her to move around with when she most likely needs it, like when she is pregnant with my child, she deserves some extra comfort, not for some dumb reason, for the records I know my lady don't need me to get her a car, very independent hardworking lady, she can get herself one!

Dont mind them...rubbish, some fools will think this is love now. If the guy broke now, that mean she wont say yes and probably leave him. She knew the guy was rich that was why she had to say yes not because of genuine love. Even if the same guy did not buy car after or before saying yes, she will still say yes though,but to me, she has dated the guy for sometimes to have know the guy might,and know his worth and capacity. Ladies can easily spot niggas with potential and huge worth just through dating them. This is not love to me. I can buy car but you must be my wife, mother, sister, brother, daughter, son or just friend, platonic friend or just anyone at all without attachment aside the people i have statedi will not buy car for someone i am dating not matter how rich i am, period.

2 Likes

Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 30, 2016
permanentgrace:

A girl from rich home cannot type this, so it's obvious you are from ghetto and since you are from ghetto, we know the conditions of your father/brothers/nephews etc. They are all inclusive in your prayer.
A girl even from an Average income family can not type those trash.We all know that she is from a low income family.(Ghetto dwellers)because these low lifers are the ones that neglect to gave their Children Adequate parental guidance and care.So we don't blame her rather she is product of her parent.

3 Likes

Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by adegeye38(m): 8:22am On Aug 30, 2016
dadaha:
Why would this girl show off MY car undecided
I'm taking it back angry

Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by Emmydo360(m): 8:26am On Aug 30, 2016
[img] shocked[/img]
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 30, 2016
Still nobody cares.....lol..[quote author=dadaha post=48915537][/quote]
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by Flickzvill(m): 8:35am On Aug 30, 2016
NickMarvel:
Hmmmm, well it's nothing where there is so much money. I am only sad for myself that God has not yet picked my call because I won't buy a car for a girl for saying yes, I will use the money to take as much beggers and disabled off the street to give them a better life.
God bless you this u have just said will come to pass u will make it this coming 2017 u will come ere and give ur testimony its ur kind we need in this country

1 Like

Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 30, 2016
greatman247:

Dont mind them...rubbish, some fools will think this is love now. If the guy broke now, that mean she wont say yes and probably leave him. She knew the guy was rich that was why she had to say yes not because of genuine love. Even if the same guy did not buy car after or before saying yes, she will still say yes though,but to me, she has dated the guy for sometimes to have know the guy might,and know his worth and capacity. Ladies can easily spot niggas with potential and huge worth just through dating them. This is not love to me. I can buy car but you must be my wife, mother, sister, brother, daughter, son or just friend, platonic friend or just anyone at all without attachment aside the people i have statedi will not buy car for someone i am dating not matter how rich i am, period.

Gbam, said it all, if everybody uses their brain like some of us, the Nigeria would have been much better place.
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 30, 2016
As if those girls standing and smiling by the car are happy.
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by valeno(m): 8:46am On Aug 30, 2016
Drew0:
poverty is a deadly virus
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by valeno(m): 8:48am On Aug 30, 2016
Drew0:

Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 30, 2016
valeno:

My guy, if sure if you knew me in person you would take back that comment. smiley
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by Francon(f): 8:59am On Aug 30, 2016
stephenonyx:

Lol. Na d event make u dey quote bible like dis?....nawaooo

Wetin make go do na? No be to dey declare the word of God! grin grin grin
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by hakim92(m): 9:02am On Aug 30, 2016
I'm not openly against what the guy has done but I'm inwardly against it. The mother of dude like this guy will be languishing somewhere in the shambles of her village, or struggling to eat three square meal a day in the squalor of Lagos. He's not bought ordinary Keke marwa(tricycle) for his mother let alone a car. And here is the miserable specimen of humanity buying a car for his girlfriend -- not even his wife -- for saying yes. I can say categorically that the lady has about five other guys running her matter.
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by ThisDumebi: 9:03am On Aug 30, 2016
The love is obviously driving him craziiiii....Things we do for love!
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by ameezy(m): 9:07am On Aug 30, 2016
Francon:
Congratulations to them. I tap into the unmerited favour. Amen

Proverbs 31:

10 Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.

11 The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil.

12 She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life.
Even smokers will show u a page in Bible that will favor them

2 Likes

Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by Damfostopper(m): 9:13am On Aug 30, 2016
I Reserve such gifts for my wife... not galfrend wey I Neva marry.... hoes ain't loyal

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Puts Bride & Her Squad On Blast For Rocking Swimsuits / Man Dies A Day Before Getting Married, Buried On His Wedding Day. Photos / This Hot Nigerian Lady's Weight Loss Photo Got People Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.