Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship (45558 Views)

8 Signs She’s Lost Interest In You / My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... / My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship by belamour(m): 10:01pm On Aug 31, 2016
Tosynemuch Would Have Made It A 10 Signs...

You Can Do Better Next Time
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship by myke92(m): 10:02pm On Aug 31, 2016
OK... Becoming obvious gradually
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship by bluewles33: 10:02pm On Aug 31, 2016
Yeah.. She did most of these before she left
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship by ultimate73(m): 10:03pm On Aug 31, 2016
wink

Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship by iykekelvins(m): 10:06pm On Aug 31, 2016
iamkingzlee:
This is true! Very very true. Experience sad
Eyah, op she no break your heart.
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship by ginggerxy: 10:07pm On Aug 31, 2016
2dugged:
now I know why mu bf has been acting wierd
yeah maybe your ogbono don tire am him want white soup now
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship by holluphemydavid(m): 10:08pm On Aug 31, 2016
Very useful tips, and all are Tru
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship by etisal: 10:09pm On Aug 31, 2016
justino57:
All don happen to me....i loved this girl sooo much n she even clame she loved me more and she be virgine i told her that i will marry her she was sooo happy no sex agreed not untill she woke up one morning started acting strange and broke up with me
eyaa! Take heart.i feel your pains too
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship by justino57(m): 10:15pm On Aug 31, 2016
etisal:
eyaa! Take heart.i feel your pains too
i been d clame say all is well but inside me i don die finish i been say i no fit love woman bt that girl ehh chu i loved her ok na watin be ya reason nah she say she see one nigger like that wey serious wan pay for her head say if truly i serious ma come see her dad oooboy that year self i been dee year 2 lol ma papa still d pay ma fees lmao na em em say ma come see her dad i say nooooo do ya wish d idiot disv her Run

1 Like

Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship by TAXMASTER: 10:18pm On Aug 31, 2016
GossipHeart:
A girl can never lose interest in me

I know how to treat women
Don't spend unnecessary money on them
Always treat them bad and make their live miserable, they will continue to love you.
Again, treat them bad.
Women love bad boys, that's why you see a girl go back to her boyfriend who beats the shiit out of her

If you show a girl that you're soft, loving and caring, you don die be that, them go use you play
GUY MAY GOD BLESS YOU.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship by picked(m): 10:20pm On Aug 31, 2016
so true
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship by Kiddominant(m): 10:28pm On Aug 31, 2016
GossipHeart:
I know how to treat women, If you show a girl that you're soft, loving and caring, you don die be that, them go use you play
true talk, i have 4 serious girlfriends, i treat them like that, none of them have ever refused to leave me, but if i want to date a new girl and start being soft with them, they will just dump me.
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 31, 2016
GossipHeart:

Always treat them bad and make their live miserable, they will continue to love you.
Again, treat them bad.
Women love bad boys, that's why you see a girl go back to her boyfriend who beats the shiit out of her

If you show a girl that you're soft, loving and caring, you don die be that, them go use you play

Lol.. .take it easy, I know girls don't like nice guys even they always claim they do but making their live miserable is a no no.

I always advice guys to pick some important trait from the bad guys such as.

1. Not being needy
2. Not being clingy
3. Be unpredictable
4. Stop seeking for permission

Things not to emulate
1. Insulting bae
2. Beating bae

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship by saasala(m): 10:40pm On Aug 31, 2016
GossipHeart:

Again, treat them bad.

Very correct bro, but truth be told, in all your badness you must sometimes pretend to be loving and caring. As much as most of them love the bad guys they like them to possess some soft and romantic qualities along.

And dont generalise, some women detest bad boys to no small extent

1 Like

Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship by Godismysaviour(m): 10:40pm On Aug 31, 2016
finalboss:
is there anything like relationship !??... mtxheew

GUY, I LOVE THIS UR COMMENT. SUCH THINGS SUCKS sad
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship by Ekakamba: 10:43pm On Aug 31, 2016
[size=30pt]murdered![/size] grin grin
GossipHeart:

Again, treat them bad.

Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 31, 2016
Girlfriend this, boyfriend that.
O chim! angry
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 31, 2016
Lordseyad:
Now it's your turn.. grin
grin
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship by SUNFLX(m): 10:47pm On Aug 31, 2016
Eeya sori brob
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship by sexymoma(f): 10:48pm On Aug 31, 2016
Phranex:

I think you are right. I am the cool headed type of guy. Very emotional at heart. I don see die for babes hand.

Na to become bad boy b DAT..

Eye opener
see ya life... E fit be say na that babe wey go like you scatter you go come treat bad... If you close eye make bad pple pass o boy till good ones go Waka pass na like this ya eye go glue ooo... Dey dia dey form jetli

1 Like

Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship by 49cents(m): 11:03pm On Aug 31, 2016
GossipHeart:

Again, treat them bad.

So can we conclude that your dad treated your mum bad and that's why she never left?

Anyway I guess you are referring to all them small, immature,naive girls though
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship by Jaylite10(m): 11:05pm On Aug 31, 2016
GBAM!! there u ar,,,u've nailed it.
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 31, 2016
ABIOLAXYZ:
if he's prick no longer stand when u are around
undecidedis that what year's does 2 indicate you like a woman?
......now tell me....how many times have you been arrested for yer "attentions" to them ? grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship by rudestmcblaze: 11:09pm On Aug 31, 2016
GossipHeart:

Again, treat them bad.

I swear, to prove you right these days na tru yabbing I take dae toast most girls
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship by Bravemargai(m): 11:11pm On Aug 31, 2016
Uhmmm.this is how i act with the girl i love...

embarassed
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 31, 2016
Jaylite10:
GBAM!! there u ar,,,u've nailed it.
Hi smiley
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship by BinaryRocks: 11:23pm On Aug 31, 2016
GossipHeart:

Again, treat them bad.

True talk grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship by BobUg28(m): 11:38pm On Aug 31, 2016
Don't let people deceive you. What works for them might not work for you. So, if you are comfortable with the way you're handling your relationship, go ahead. Don't let others decide for you what you should decide for yourself. Some advice are misleading.
Phranex:

I think you are right. I am the cool headed type of guy. Very emotional at heart. I don see die for babes hand.

Na to become bad boy b DAT..

Eye opener

1 Like

Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship by iamkingzlee(m): 11:38pm On Aug 31, 2016
iykekelvins:
Eyah, op she no break your heart.
My brother, she almost did oo. But God pass am! My God no gree cheesy
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship by diplomatvicky(f): 11:53pm On Aug 31, 2016
really painful..especially when u really and sincerely loved him..just feel lyk crying now...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Deleted / 7 Common Reasons Why Ladies Say No To Marriage Proposals / Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.